Any1 ever had a bad experience at an adult bookstore?

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
Are there any in the UK preferably Scotland?

Michelle R said:
Are there any in the UK preferably Scotland?

I dunno...im in FL

Headed to the booth tomorrow

What can be better than cut and shaved?

Many years ago, i visited an ABS in east Germany. While i was browsing , my cock got hard, and i noticed a guy in his 40s watching me. After a while, i went into one of the booths to watch a film, and the guy came in and asked me if he could please suck my rod. I was in the process of jerking off and he could see it was hard and bulging. He was begging so much that i let him suck it for a bit.
He said he'd like me to fuck his wife. I told him we could meet there sometime, but i never went back.

Wow nice...shud have gone back

Watch out SFL.....im on the way to the booth

Rodney1 said:
It is a mixed bag, but the best times are usually late at night because the booze has kicked in and the women become more daring about fulfilling fantasies of their own or their lovers.

What kind of booze gets these women horny?

Son of a ***** said:
How long do u guys stay in the booths? I like to stay for very long periods
When I go to the booths I stay as long as I can, suck as many dicks as I can find, and usually get butt fucked too. I’m a cum slut

Reactions: wmjacking
Son of a ***** said:
Man!
I was sooo excited on my way to the bookstore. The one i go to has about 10 booths on each side. Only about 2 gloryholes tho. I got there and the place was empty. I kept hearing men going in and out of the store but no1 sat in the booth next to mine. I left after an hour and a half very disappointed. Any1 got any tips or suggestions so i wont run into this problem again?
I was like that too until i started to CD,always some one wanting to fuck or be sucked,it makes me feel so slutty.

Here’s me flashing my tits at a used bookstore. The owner caught me, but I gave him a blowjob, and then he let me flash there any time I wanted to.

3C01BB94-D8B3-4AC1-B396-37A31FE8629F.jpeg
DD8D07B4-C5F3-45CF-818D-8538D1700AC5.jpeg

Reactions: robandkate, Custer Laststand and Jaandaj
One time I went after I answered a Craigslist add to meet a couple at gh. When i got there a guy was in the adjacent room and he was making any guy who wanted to watch the couple give him a bj first. So I sort of backed off but did end up blowing him just to see the hot couple and get a handjob from her.

Carolyncumlover said:
Here’s me flashing my tits at a used bookstore. The owner caught me, but I gave him a blowjob, and then he let me flash there any time I wanted to.

3C01BB94-D8B3-4AC1-B396-37A31FE8629F.jpeg
DD8D07B4-C5F3-45CF-818D-8538D1700AC5.jpeg
Very lovely pics. And looks like the blowjob worked out for u both.

It was really a bad experience at the ABS but a surprise! I’m a married guy and when wife gave up on sex I started going to xxx places and getting my dick sucked through a gh

This one lime a guy was sucking my dick thru the VJ but stopped and said he wanted to come in my booth. I let him in! As soon as he walked in he dropped his pants and said “ now it’s your turn”. I told him I didn’t suck dick but he responded “ you will today!”

My wife and I are still active and in our 60's. I discovered I like m2m play but am paranoid about health and safety. I do go to ABS and have been sucked dozens of times in booths and through glory holes. I have not ever sucked another guy there. I prefer knowing the guy is clean and healthy. Part of being paranoid but I really enjoy giving bj's.

I like to go to this one bookstore in a rough part of town. Almost every one there is black. It is known as a place for white married guys to suck black cock.
Usually when a white guy shows up all the black guys kinda chuckle sine they know what he is there for. Kind of humiliating but that just makes it hotter! It was at this place where I sucked my first dick and learned about race play!

Reactions: wmjacking and LNA
It wasn’t a bad experience necessarily but a surprise! I went to an ABS with Glory Holes to get my dick sucked! I Abby in a boot and waited. I heard a guy come in the booth next to me. I stuck my dick thru and sure enough he started sucking my dick.
After a few minutes he pulled off and said “ open your door”. Thinking he wanted to suck me in my booth I opened the door. I was surprised when a big black guy came in my booth. He dropped his pants and said “ now it’s your turn”! I nervously told him I didn’t suck dick. What’s wrong whit boy you too good to suck a black cock! I told home that had nothing to do with it I have just never sucked a dick.
He said you will today!
I ended up on my knees sucking that black cock that day! After I tried it I liked it!

Jaandaj said:
Very lovely pics. And looks like the blowjob worked out for u both.
Thanks for the compliment on my pics honey. And it did work out great. I get to flash there whenever I want, and Steve, that’s the owner, often invites his friends to the store for me to blow.

Carolyncumlover said:
Thanks for the compliment on my pics honey. And it did work out great. I get to flash there whenever I want, and Steve, that’s the owner, often invites his friends to the store for me to blow.
That sounds like a perfect arrangement! More guys should invite buddy's to help with the women that are like u