• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aroused by being denied

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB
glad you are geting your time with sue tonight. let us know how it goes and if she and you talk about anything that has been posted.

I know, I have given you a lot of resistance for the roll you have chosen here and would have liked to define what you and Sue do as more of a “wife-sharing” lifestyle than Cuckold. I guess I am more like “mac-n-fries” in that regard.

Well, what I have read in your posts in the last few weeks, has convinced me that I no longer have the concerns that I projected into my posts in the past.
Of all the men that write here, there are none that have been able to relate a closer bond with his wife than you have with Sue. That thoughtful, loving communication makes all the difference in how smoothly this has progressed for you.
I don’t fully understand some things like Sue going to Frank to forget the stresses she feels and about her father’s condition. However, although you don’t mention it directly, I am sure you have been the consoling husband she needs when she wants a shoulder to cry on in these times.

I am also glad that you and Sue plan a “get-a-way” together. Unless you haven’t included it in your narration, I think it has been a while, and it’s time is due.

It does seem that Sue has “slowed down” with Frank. She has said that she needs to keep it limited to a sexual outlet. Just enough to keep his interest (and her pleasure) without letting it become emotional, so another week end seems to be likely.

Steve: I have been reading way back into 2008 where you and Sue went out to a bar dancing and “trolling” for what she might like in a man, She picked out the “older” men. That is: older than you and her, (Mid 50’s) when at the time, Sue was 48. You were then surprised to learn that Bill was about 5 years older than Sue.
Now Brad, Don, and now Frank are all younger men. (younger than both you and Sue) \
Is it still in her mind to find an “older man” as a fuck partner?
How would you feel about it if she did?

Cheers, Harry

STB
harry i have some what been the same. and what has been posted here in the last few weeks says that she has put the breaks on do to the wedding. so i light of all this will sue in time take it again to the next level or keep it the same. she has said that he wants more time with her now. and if it ends will she look for an older lover maybe in his sixtys or so. steve keep on keepen on and keep us posted on sue and frank.

Last night was exquisite pleasure for sure. All of the posts here, all of the talking over the past few days and her commenting many times last night how wet she still was from Frank - damn if I wasn't ready to burst the moment I entered her. As we were fucking she told me that Frank seemed to have cum a lot on Thursday - she asked me and I confirmed that she seemed both wetter in general and that when I spent some time licking her, that I could definitely still taste him in her. But hearing her share details like that really brought both of us intense pleasure. I swore I could feel her cum several times as we both edged closer and closer to the big explosion. I admit here and did so to her last night too that I love staring down at my cock in her and to think that Frank's is welcomed in there too! As we were building momentum for our hopeful simultaneous climax - she teased me again that "Frank cums so much some times" and "I love feeling him in me afterwards". I knew she was close when I felt her pussy open up really deep and we got into this intense deep fuck that both of us wanted to go on forever. So awesome holding her and feeling our passions rise together but even better is feeling her cum herself just as I let loose - something about riding it out together hearing her moan with each last jet of cum I can let loose.

Afterwards we lay there talking for a while. Again, she seemed to be without a care as my cum drooled out of her afterwards. At one point she reached down and rubbed it into her pussy lips and teased her clit a little as if she almost did it absent-mindedly or sub-consciously. Incredibly awesome to see her seem so comfortable at that moment where not so long ago, she'd have clamped her legs shut and run off to the bathroom.

As we lay there, our conversation drifted to her teasing tonight and her admission that Frank really seemed to cum a lot this week. I told her very plainly and openly that it turned me on that she liked him to cum in her. She giggled and said it made her feel sexy the next day when she could still feel his cum seeping out - as she said - "making me feel slipperly down there all day". She asked something about me "really being okay with Frank" and I told her that it was incredibly erotic to me that she so willingly shared herself with him and that it really turned me on to think about it - that he gets to fuck her and cum in her just like I do. She said it make her feel sexy and young again - which made me laugh and I said that "it turned me on back then too, I just didn't know how to deal with it". I think she was playing dumb when she said " what do you mean?" but maybe she just wanted to hear it or hear the encouragement again - but I told her that it had always turned me on that she'd let other guys fuck her and cum in her when we first got together....

More later..

Anyway - finishing my thought from before - she always seems to forget just, I guess, how promiscuous she used to be. It was pretty much the norm back then, especially as compared to now. She said that being with Frank and just how she felt sexually in general reminded her of back then and I joked that she was always wet back then too. I reminded her how she'd let me finger-fuck her at lunch and how she'd always be so wet. At first I thought it was just her but later she admitted that a lot of the time it was cum from one guy or another.

Anyway - that was sort of where we left it last night but today the mood between us is really nice and sexy. She's been lying out around our pool in a sexy bathing suit and I've told her that she's making me horny again. At one point she pulled the bottom of her suit to one side and let me watch her finger herself before shooing me away. I'm going to make her tell me about the horny thoughts she's having while she's baking away in the sun.

STB
great post let us know she tells you what she is horny throughts she is having. keep us posted

While Sue's out visiting her dad I just had to post here the wild conversation she had with me last night when I asked her about her horny thoughts.

Now, we'd had a bit to drink and her tongue was quite free but when I asked her what she was thinking she said that tomorrow (today now) being Fathers Day had made her horny. In the conversation followed she said she'd thought back to when she'd gotten pregnant with our kids and how she liked thinking about it. It was one of those moments when we were lying in bed halfway into foreplay and, as I said, we'd been drinking. I told her I remembered how horny she was and how much she liked to fuck. She giggled and reminded me of how messy I used to leave her and I reminded her how it didn't take too long either time she got pregnant. And that was when she replied - "good thing we waited for me to start sleeping around again". I told her that it gets me really horny to think about it and she mistook that comment (maybe along with where she was thinking) and said "yeah, any one of them could have gotten me pregnant back then" and then she rolled over towards me and said "I didn't know that turned you on?!".

I think back and I'm sure it was partly the alcohol talking but holy crap - she just came out and said it. I started to reply and said "well, that wasn't exactly what I was thinking" but like I said, she was pretty buzzed and she rolled over towards me and grabbed my cock and giggled and said, yes, with a little bit of a playful kiddingness to her voice - "then why is this so hard?". She pulled herself up onto one elbow and lay there next to me and hugged me towards her and it felt like a surreal moment. Like time had slowed to where I could hear each breath we took for that moment as she hugged me. Then she looked at me as she kissed me and said "it's okay if it turns you on. I've thought about it too" and then she said so calmly "sometimes it turns me on to think about Frank or Don having done it".

Now she had one hand on my cock and I KNOW it was responding even if I couldn't speak clearly and I just moaned while it happened so fast - she just said it like that. I sort of cleared my throat and I looked at her managed to croak out "it is hot to think about". She giggled as she rolled back onto her pillow and switched hands on my cock. She lay back and I swear she looked at me and with her free hand made this motion over her stomach as if it was growing and said "I like to think about it sometimes". I know she could feel how hard my cock was even if I was at a total loss for words. She rolled over towards me and kissed my cheek and the moment sort of ended as she got up and said she was going to get washed up.

When she got back into bed I had come to my senses and asked her "where did that come from?" She knew what I was referring to and she said "I don't, know, I thought about Fathers Day and, well....". I hugged her and she reached down and felt that I was still hard and she giggled "want to pretend you're doing it again to me?".

And so the next 35-40 minutes were filled with moans and sounds in our bedroom that we later hoped our daughter hadn't been witness to.

She got on her knees and asked me if I remembered fucking her in that position when we wanted to have our first kid. How could I forget. And we proceeded to go from one position to another including her riding up on top of me grinding herself into me. As we got closer to again hopefully cumming violently together she began to introduce the other guys to her teasing. I can't remember all of her's or my comment until towards the end she said something that totally turned me on. She looked up at me and said that she had thought about it when she was away with Frank. That her not having her rings on had let her fantasize that she was Franks and that night he was going to make her pregnant - in a way - as if it were their wedding. I told her I had the same thoughts (I didn't realize it as I said t though) and that I had wanted to make it good for her. Her response was something about her letting herself feel that with him and that thought drove me crazy and put me/us on the final edge. Feeling her pull her legs back for me and thinking of her doing the same for him - and now this new thought of her passion in that moment - that was it. Despite an awesome fuck on Friday night - last night was something magical it seemed. It seemed that as I plunged into her over and over she she responded with more and more enthusiasm pushing herself upwards towards each thrust. But at the end, the feeling of being so deep in her and just cumming and cumming and at the same time - feeling her pussy spasming around my cock sharing the most intense moment together - it was just awesome.

I will say that afterwards, she was a bit embarassed and a bit reluctant to even talk about what she'd shared - only that "it was during our passion, I'm not ready to talk about it" and a moment later she said "I shouldn't have mentioned it". I had to hug her tightly and tell her it was okay. I told her that I knew it was so much stuff combined together - Frank, her, me, being horny, fathers-day, her dad in the hospital, her need to let-loose, etc. She hugged me back and said I was a good husband.

There's been no mention of any of this from last night today. I'm sure the alcohol yesterday as well as the sun baking on her all afternoon probably had a lot to do with it but what a turn-on to hear her talk about like she did.

STB
i hope you are having a good fathers day. now as you posted that sue and you talked about i know that would happen to her at the wedding and i hope she talks to you about it more. so you and her can get it out and go foward from here i had the feeling. that she wanted or had throught about it i some how think she was hoping that when you let frank have her first that she would get pregnant then or as she told you when she took up while at the wedding as his WIFE. so if you and sue talk again let us know what it was about if you want to share with us. keep us posted

OMG, your life has just gone from hot to super blazing hot!!! She finally
opens up about a real fantasy of hers. Because it's just a fantasy (and she
can't really get pregnant) you can have a lot of fun safely with this! You could
make up a fake period for her, with her "fertile" days marked and then have
some risky sex with Frank closer and closer to the fertile days (all the while
denying you on those days). She could "forget to take her pills" with her when
she goes away with Frank at some point, again risking pregnancy by him.
Do you think she'd like this kind of play?

-Hiki

HIKI
you sure no how to just put it out there.

If Saraha was on this thread she would be suggesting that a post-menopausal
woman could very well get pregnant if she really desired it. A woman's body
will respond to the desire with the necessary hormones and release those last
recalcitrant eggs....she would word it better, I'm sure :)

So - turns out she shared some info with me last night that unlocked them mystery of where this came from out of the blue.

Turns out that our neighbor, who is like Sue's best-friend, had shared that her daughter was pregnant. The daughter has been married for a few years now and Sue shared that their conversation involved "how long they've been trying for". Apparently the idea of them "trying" for a long time was the seed that started it (hey - that was a good pun!). Near as she can/would explain - that conversation plus some alcohol plus her baking in the sun must have gotten her thinking about this and as she said, she just let the thoughts go.

I think she's still a bit embarassed or reluctant to talk about it herself much less her mention my comments or arousal! So, not sure that this line of fantasy will have much traction (sorry Hiki).

But I will say that what she did reveal is quite erotic. She has told me before that at times pregnancy was something that turned her on - but that was many years ago when her sister was pregnant with their last child. She said that she was, at the time, turned on that her sister wanted to get pregnant again and was "trying". So, I'm not sure if it's knowing others around her are/were trying to get pregnant, or if it's a combination of that plus her putting herself in that position. She hasn't mentioned my admission of being aroused at what she's let herself think about this while she was away with Frank.

With it not being possible, I would open up with her that it's a powerful fantasy and that it could be fun to play around with - but I think I am going to need to feel/hear that as part of whatever we're doing in order to bring it up - I'm not totally comfortable that she wants us to fantasize about it - I think it may sort of bother her in addition to being a turn-on for her.

Hiki - I had to laugh at your last post. Yes, I'm sure Saraha will have some interesting and physically impossible thoughts on this.

I do know/remember that both of Sue's pregnancies were relatively effortless. Obviously the fucking part was fun - but even during the whole time, she rarely had morning sickness. When it came time for her to go in to deliver, we were very relaxed about it all and it seemed to be over very quickly with very little effort. Matter of fact, after she'd delivered our son, the doc joked with her "that was easy" and even asked "are you ready for another?" to which her reply was "sure". And needless to say, her delivery of our daughter was equally easy.

Anyway - more later.

Possibility of pregnancy a ‘Turn-on’ for Sue and Steve.

STB:
Wow! What a revelation! I had considered that the “Wedding” carried more significance than a “get-a-way” for Sue & Frank. Not that it was planned that way, and maybe it came to her, after they settled into the hotel and got in the ‘spirit of the occasion, but, it certainly allowed the ‘fantasy’ to flourish where she could “get pregnant by Frank, on ‘their’ wedding night.” She did say that it was a romantic time for them. Living together, sleeping and showering together, like they were Husband & Wife.

So, whether she thought of the possibility at the time of these occasions, or not, It now “turns her on” for her to think that there was the chance, however slim, that when Frank had her ‘first,’ after taking out her IUD, when Don had exclusive use of her for an entire week. And when Brad was the first to have her without her diaphragm.
Now, she’s confirmed that the “risk of pregnancy” at those occasions was indeed a “turn-on” for you too.
Now it seems apparent, that whether from Penthouse letters, [or] from your reactions, Sue now knows that she only needs to ‘roll-play’ the “pregnancy issue” to put you to be in the roll of the ultimate cuckold.

I am certainly making no judgements. Sue is past time for pregnancy, and you both are having fun roll-playing this fantasy.
Cheers, Harry

HARRY
i was thinking that for along time now. and i could not have said it better my self.

Harry - you now understand some of my surprise and arousal. I love learning new stuff about her, or rather, hearing her confirm it.

But reading what you've written, I'm not sure if this fantasy of hers was something that was at the forefront of her thoughts - either at the wedding or at those other times. I know it seemed like a dramatic revealing of something, but I don't want to say that it was something so dramatic or substantial. In how she's responded to it since, my thought is that she wasn't perhaps as aware of how it turned her on and that she's somewhat embarassed to come to admit it.

I will say that I guess I need to accept that it is also something I've fantasized about - obviously since I encouraged her to have those experiences even if I may have not recognized one of the parts of it as being a pregnancy risk.

I think it's totally hot to think of her lying out in the sun and know that she was having all of these horny thoughts!

Just the fact that Sue is turned on is enough to get you hard. Face it. Thats one of the main reasons that make this a big turn on for you.

Absolutely. That is the best part.

STB
at least it is out in the open now and she now knows how. you feel about it so you and sue can have some play with it now that it turns her on as much or more than you. let us know how it goes forward from here. can not wait to hear all about.

Well, we were back to panties this morning as I well expected after the sexual-charged weekend we had. She clearly saw me smiling as she pranced around the bedroom in them.

I'm going to let her mention this if she wants to. After her hesitant response yesterday, I want her to come to terms with this new "revelation" and see if she brings it up with me. If she does, I'll most definitely play along - but I am still watchful that I don't project my own desires/fantasies onto her. I'll always be supportive of her but I want her to guide this sort of playing - and if she wants, I can be as open with it as I can be.

Users who are viewing this thread