• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aroused by being denied

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB
sounds good i know you love the panties thing and that it turns you on so much. look forward to where this might go from here.keep us posted

STB
i would like to know if it goes in to play are you or would you think about telling sue that you want her to spend. alot more time with frank or will you let it go for now and see if she. asked you if she can do it .

Dana - at this point, I want to let Sue run with things as she wants to. I know she doesn't like lying to our kids and using her dad as the cover-story should she want to see him more.

I'm actually surprised she doesn't give Frank more of what he's said he'd like - sloppy seconds. My interpretation of that is that she is aware of her own self-imposed boundaries and I'm thinking that even if she could, that she still wants to keep him at arms-length.

There's no reason or resistance from me if she'd want to see him sometime between Monday and Thursday. I'm even fine with her seeing him over the weekend as long as it doesn't interrupt our time together (but then - if it's what she truly wanted, I know I'd give in and say yes).

It's a lot to think about - but in a way it is soooo rewarding - to see her turning back into the person she was when we first met and to know that the things that attracted me to her back then (sexually) were all real and that was the way she really was.

STB
sounds like you may have it all worked out for now. hope that all of this a long time for you and sue. and that it does not get out of hand like it did with me. but that was along time ago you and sue are a very hot couple. and i sometimes think when i am reading your posts that it could have been me doing this. at one time so good luck and keep going forward.

SoonToBe said:
But reading what you've written, I'm not sure if this fantasy of hers was something that was at the forefront of her thoughts - either at the wedding or at those other times. I know it seemed like a dramatic revealing of something, but I don't want to say that it was something so dramatic or substantial. In how she's responded to it since, my thought is that she wasn't perhaps as aware of how it turned her on and that she's somewhat embarassed to come to admit it.

I don’t say that it was at the ‘forefront’ of her thoughts, either at the wedding, or at those other times, But it it certainly got her “HOT” fantasizing about it last weekend.
Looking back, as you wrote about each of those times, Many here speculated that you wanted it to happen, and you acknowledged, each time, that it was a “turn-on.”
Sue got you to reveal your excitement, by your hard cock, as she told you about it. Maybe, now that she knows she is “safe,” she just wants to “tease” you with it. But at the same time, Her "motioning" over her belly, indicates that she loves the fantasy too. Maybe that's what she got embarrassed about.

Cheers, Harry

Steve, I think you are wise in following Sue's lead. Besides giving you both the constant turn on, Sue is also seeing your complete trust in her. Seeing that trust is what is allowing her to feel liberated and moving forward.

Sue has told you she is happy with seeing Frank alone once a week. I believe you posted her saying once a week helped keep things "under control". Sue is showing great logic in my opinion. In the past she has fallen for her other men and had to "mourn" them a bit when things ended. Perhaps Sue has come to the conclusion that once a week alone with Frank is enough to satisfy her urges while at the same time keeping her emotions at bay.

It is super hot how you keep discovering just how many fantasies you and Sue have in common. I recommend to anyone who is just newly reading your posts to go back to the beginning to truly understand how far you two have come!

STB
i think that jaxunman has agood point. so now what is it that you want sue to give you most of all. now that the pregnancy card has been played and has sue told frank about it. and if so what did she say he thought about it. and it is wed, again and has she keep her panties on all week so far. is she going to see frank on thur. again do you think you still want her to need him more than you right now. or has that changed do to your last talk. has she told you what all frank is wanting more of from her. so have fun tonight and keep us posted.

Popular antidepressants Zoloft, Prozac and Paxil can lower libido and prevent orgasms

Az. Weather

I hope you will be enjoying our Arizona Sunny summer weather this week LOL.
Maybe Sue will lay out by the pool again, and "dream up some new passion" for you to hear this weekend! I'd love to read it come monday when the panties go back on and you write another update.
Steve, I'm glad you are having fun with this all. I certainly enjoy reading it!
Cheers, Harry

STB
well last night was wed. night and did sue keep her panties on and deni you again. and how many times did she get you to cum 1,2,3 i guess she will be with frank tonight. and come home to you all used and wet. so did she talk to you any more about the pregnancy dreams. she has had. keepus posted

Dana - looks like you missed my last post...

I realize I should have added that when we got into bed she was wearing just a t-shirt and yes - panties. However she sat and then lay down next to me her t-shirt hiked up and she had on a lacy pair of panties that I could almost see through. At one point she slid her hand under them and I watched her spread her legs so she could run her fingers through her pussy - she then pulled them out and sort of waved them under my nose and she said something like "you'll just have to wait until after Frank has his turn". It was probably a moment later that she pulled down the blanket/sheet and she pulled my hand towards my cock and said "you do it for a while" and she slid her hand back into her panties.

I didn't need her to give me more encouragement - I would have done it for her even if she had a winter coat on! But she seemed to be in a very sexy and even, I'd say, a horny mood. I lay there and slid my boxers off and I loved her seeing how hard I was. There was just the light from the TV in the room and in the dim light I could see that she was staring at my hand.

I'm going to say some thing now that I'll probably hear about for a long time - but honestly - the way I feel lying there next to her knowing she wants me to jerk-off and cum - in a way it is almost as good as the sex we'll have on Friday night. And last night, with me seeing her hand busy in her panties, it really turned me on. We've long masturbated in front of each other - but it just feels different on Wednesdays knowing she wants me to do it (yes, instead of having sex with her).

She surely is paying attention to how I seem to respond on Wednesdays. This brings me back to the whole thing of her being in control more and more. She again played up that it's "too bad it's not going in me" and leaned in and kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "it turns me on you licking it up". OMG - every time she does something like this it drives me crazy. She must have seen my hand speed up because she said sexily "mmm, I guess it turns you on too!" and then she cooed "come on baby, let me see you cum".

I wanted that moment to last forever - on the edge of cumming. I looked down at her hand still busy in her panties and she saw me looking and suddenly said "oh" and she pulled her hand out and said "I want to wait till tomorrow". She turned to look at me and she must have seen the frantic look on my face - I was so turned on by her fingering herself and then she suddenly stopped. She giggled and said "okay - you earned this" and with that I watched her hand move back towards her panties - only this time she pulled the waistband of her panties away from her and let me peek into her panties! While it may seem insignificant, at that moment, the eroticism of the moment made it such an intense thing for her to do - she teased "only for a second though" and she arched her hips back and I could just see her swollen pussy lips when she said "sorry, you can have more after Frank does" and let them snap back towards her stomach. That did it - hearing her say that did it - I let out a groan and I could feel the first spurt that felt huge land on my stomach up towards my chest. She moaned almost as if she'd cum herself as I strained over the next 4 or 5 thick spurts. A moment later, I collapsed back into the bed breathing heavily.

"Oooh, that is soooooo sexy watching you" she started to say and then she added "... knowing you are going to wait for me now". And hearing her say that, just after I'd cum like that, it seems weird but I felt a very pleasant feeling of contentment.

I knew what was coming next and I wasn't wrong. She rolled up onto one elbow and faced me. She ran one finger through the cum that streaked my stomach and chest and held it up to my mouth with just one drop at her fingertip. It was so erotic to suck her finger into my mouth at that moment. She squealed "oooooh" and she didn't need to say anything else as I felt her gather up the rest of my cum and scoop it onto her fingers.

Not sure what I must have eaten yesterday - they say that affects the taste of cum and with the Wednesday routine now common (and okay - I confess - I just about always lick my fingers clean when I jerk-off alone) I've become a bit more aware of the variations in the taste. Yesterday it was quite bitter and acrid tasting. I'm not sure if that's more or less erotic in a way. She smiled the whole time and said she enjoyed "this part a lot". Afterwards as we lay there she whispered that she loved me and gave me a deep kiss, essentially a reverse-snowball!

Ahh - let me click submit now before it time out while I take a call from work.

STB
good to hear that your wednesday night fun is still on. did you and her talk about what turns both of you on. i would think she is at franks by now. so has she told you what frank is wanting more of time or her to get closer with him. has she said anything about anytime away togather anytime soon. or is that still a posabilty. has she said what her and frank have talked about as well. keep us posted

Before I go any further, there was no pregnancy teasing going on.

So - like I said, it seems very natural now to share this every Wednesday night. And after she'd helped me clean up and then kissed me she looked towards my cock and as if she was talking to it said "oh, you're not too tired yet, are you?" and she gently picked it up off my stomach and gently kissed/sucked the tip for a second. I could already feel the second load beginning as she did so.

It seemed so calm as she pulled herself back up she simply pulled the sheet back over both of us again covering what little I could see of her pussy through the panties.

Somehow the TV wound up on one of the Crocodile Dundee movies from back in the 80's. It was good for a laugh for both of us. As we watched the show for maybe another 30-45 minutes I knew that I was getting more and more horny which is kind of different - on some nights it takes a good amount of coaxing for the 2nd and if she wants it, definitely the 3rd time. But last night, I was horny and after waiting that long at a commercial I looked over at her and said something like "do you want to watch me again?" She had a huge smile on her face and simply said "yeah if you think you're ready already" she then said something like "my you're horny tonight".... I looked at her and said something like "you're driving me crazy lately" to which she giggled and said "good".

I didn't need her to coax me into getting started this time - I pushed the covers down and started. I looked at her and saw her panties were again visible as she sat up now "indian style". She saw me looking and teased me that "you can't see or have my pussy during the week, you know that". A second later she added "I like it that you have to wait until after I see Frank" and then she turned to me and looked me in the face and said "I think you like it too - you like knowing I share this with Frank so much, don't you?" as she patted her pussy through her panties.

I kept on stroking - probably harder and faster as she spoke. She kept on talking and I could see her nipples were hard so I know she was turned on by it all too. She said stuff like "I think it's good that you have to wait to have me" ..... "I should have done this long ago if I knew it's make you this horny" ...... ". Every time she said something like that I could feel the pre-cum flowing and I knew she was watching me. Sometimes I think the unspoken communication at a time like this is a million times more revealing and intimate than anything spoken.

I knew it would take me a little longer than the first time and I guess my moaning and my grunts of agreement were enough for her to continue. She teased a little more and then started to tell me things she was thinking/remembering. The teasing went from short lines like "you look so hard and horny" to her starting to tell me about scenes - again picking on what she'd shared with me after the wedding. She told me how horny she was when they went back to the room "I couldn't wait to get fucked". You cannot imagine how horny that made me - hearing her say she wanted to get fucked by Frank - so plainly, so explicitly. But then she told me how he'd made her wait while he "licked me all over". I swear - I had visions in my mind of seeing Franks head bobbing between her legs. Her gentle moaning next to me fit perfectly with the vision in my head. I knew I was close when she told me she'd "cum while he licked me" and that it made her feel good that he "knew" she'd cum. All I could think about was Frank tasting her sweetness as she orgasmed and that he'd felt her pussy clenching down on his tongue and fingers as she must have squealed away. But when she told me she really wanted him to cum in her - I knew I was just a moment from cumming myself.

She leaned over towards me and said something about "I'm so horny right now...." and then she whispered "but I want to wait till tomorrow with Frank if that's okay with you" - and she said it in such a sexy voice that as I groaned out a "yes" a second later I grunted and let my second load fly all over. Again she squealed and giggled and coaxed me saying "come on - let me see it all". As I finally calmed down and the last drop dripped off my fingers she reached over and again played with my cum all over my chest and stomach. She said how sexy it was to watch me again but then she said something again to the effect of "mmmm, too bad all this isn't in me" and then she added "sometimes I think you cum more like this than you do in me". Even though I'd just cum - that last comment gave me one last contraction and another thick dribble of cum came out which brought out a deep moan from her followed by a giggle and her saying "ooooh - that is just so erotic to watch you".

It is such an amazing feeling to be with her like this and to know she's doing this not just for herself but because she also knows it drive me crazy. And she commented again saying "wow - that's a lot for your second time" and she kissed me and said teasingly "awwww - are you horny for me?". I just grunted "uh huh" and she leaned down and kissed me.

I knew well what was next and without her prodding me I licked my own fingers off. I know this may sound gross but my cum really had that strong odor to it and I knew this second time was going to be very strong and bitter tasting but if anything, it made me really horny to smell that strong smell like that. I wondered if she knew this or if it was all in my head but it didn't matter because after I licked my fingers off a bit, she pulled them out of my mouth and she licked between my fingers before going back to playing with it all over my abdomen. It had pooled in my navel and she giggled as she played with raising her hand and seeing the stringy thread she could create. I felt her finger then start to run all over my stomach and I looked down and she was spelling her name out in cum on my abdomen! She giggled and then started to collect it up on her fingers before bringing them to my mouth. Her giggle turned to a moan as I sucked at her fingers.

I was quite beat by this point. I'd been really horny earlier but after this second time, it took a lot out of me. I told her that I wasn't sure I was up for a 3rd time and her reply was "I'm not surprised, I haven't seen you cum that much in a while" and again she made a comment about me cumming more from jerking off than from fucking her which she said was "good for me for a while" after which she lay down again on her side and she hugged and kissed me and again said she loved me.

And it's that very moment - sharing that moment - knowing what we just shared and knowing that it turned her on so - that I just felt incredibly close to her. It seemed we could say almost anything at that moment and it wouldn't matter. I felt her against my side - actually I felt her t-shirt and panties rub against my side and somehow feeling the clothes she was wearing against my bare skin was incredibly erotic. The knowledge that I'd just masturbated twice for her and share it with her is really an incredibly arousing feeling for me.

I'll also add that - much as I/we may have wanted to - about 30 minutes or so later Sue whispered in my ear "do you want to go one more time?". I reached down and felt my cock under the covers and honestly, I could tell that it just wasn't going to happen! I stroked it for a minute and then I just looked at her and said "I don't think I have it in me" to which she giggled and said "I'm not surprised!" and she rolled over on top of me and gave me a passionate kiss before we drifted off to sleep.

And I see it's now 5:25pm. She used the heat outside as an excuse with her family for why she's not trekking over to see her dad - and now that school is out, neither of our kids are even coming home till much later.

I am quite sure that by now, she's probably wearing nothing or maybe one of Franks shirts and is enjoying his a/c among other things. This morning as she pulled up her panties under her towel and then took it off from her waist she told me that she really enjoyed what's become our new routine. She walked up to me and said that she's really able to relax and enjoy her time with Frank more now that she knows "this is taken care of for tonight" and she gently cupped my cock and balls through my boxers. She kissed me and said with the most sincere tone in her voice that "we're going to have a really nice time Friday night - you and me" and she then revealed that both of our kids won't be coming home tomorrow night - our son is going away with his girlfriend up to Boston to see friends of hers (they're taking the bus up from NYC - it's so inexpensive) and our daughter is staying at a girlfriends house. So, while I know she is out now having her fun - I also know that she is already planning a night for us tomorrow. Before she left for work this morning she suggested I get a bottle or two of champagne for tomorrow night!

Now, time for me to figure out some dinner for myself. Knowing our kids won't be home, Sue's having dinner with Frank. I told her I can guess what'll be for dessert....

STB
great post let us if anything happens and how it goes with sue and frank tonight. ps how is her dad
also sounds like she is going to take care of you for sure.

STB
did you ever find out if he took pics. of sue at the wedding or not.

Thanks again, STB, for the great writing efforts and for sharing your thoughts so fully. I know it's "therapeutic" for you to a degree, but it's terrific for your loyal readers.

I wonder about something: it's very common among us cucks to derive great pleasure from imagining (or knowing) that your beautiful wife actually prefers her lover over the cucked husband, sexually speaking. Is this something that excites you? And I'd distinguish between the thought of it as exciting, versus the reality of it.

I know that for me, the thought that "he's better than me," REALLY turns me on. Along the same lines, the thought that my wife sexually "belongs" to another man for some time (and that she wants to belong to him) is a huge turn-on.

I want to emphasize that I'm really only asking about your private desires and fantasies, not whether you actually want her in reality to prefer Frank to you, or to really reject you for him. Just curious.

Good question cocu.
I also have that issue. Wife says she prefers my dick cause it's bigger then her reg bf but he can last far longer then I can. So it seems she gets it more often from him then from me. I love knowing that someone is pleasing her more then I could.

STB
good questions that you both have.

An "off the wall" question

I have a question from reading your posts. Whenever you describe your evenings with Sue in the bedroom, You have your “boxers” on, and they are taken off during your “play.” It seems then, that you sleep with them on (?)
Sue comes to bed nude, (or with her panties on, during your “denial.”)
She also loves to be nude with Frank, and has with Don & Brad too.
Does that mean that it is Sue that is the nudist?
When you go to the “nude beach,” is it only Sue that is nude?
Thanks, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread