• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aroused by being denied

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I have said it before and I will say it again Sue loves Steve. They have a life togeather. Sue is in lust with Frank. Sue may prefer Frank's cock right now. But that is Lust. I could even see Sue being Frank's sub if Frank wanted it for a while. That still may happened. I do not see her throwing her life or Love away with Steve. Steve may have to accept second place status for sex for a while. But in the end Steve and Sue;s relationship will last. I'm sure of it. I have been in Fank's shoes more than a few times. Women will play and have their fun. But they seldom leave love and security for lust.

will2112001 said:
I have said it before and I will say it again Sue loves Steve. They have a life togeather. Sue is in lust with Frank. Sue may prefer Frank's cock right now. But that is Lust. I could even see Sue being Frank's sub if Frank wanted it for a while. That still may happened. I do not see her throwing her life or Love away with Steve. Steve may have to accept second place status for sex for a while. But in the end Steve and Sue;s relationship will last. I'm sure of it. I have been in Fank's shoes more than a few times. Women will play and have their fun. But they seldom leave love and security for lust.

That's the same feeling I have when Linda says that if she will ever cuckold me, she will not be able to live with me any longer. I strongly believe that she actually means that she will not be able to have sex with me any longer, but I am convinced that she would still love me and still see me as a reference for her life.

STB
great update you had a felling that thay had talked about going away again. so now you know i still would be looking for any red flags now that sue is letting go and taking it to. the next level with frank he may have it in him to be like don. and it may come out if and when they go away togather again. i guess have fun with it. and keep us posted

GordonPym said:
That's the same feeling I have when Linda says that if she will ever cuckold me, she will not be able to live with me any longer. I strongly believe that she actually means that she will not be able to have sex with me any longer, but I am convinced that she would still love me and still see me as a reference for her life.

I'm sure your right. Just because two people have sex togeather does not mean they are in love. Most of the time its just sex. It take work to be in love. You have to work at it. I will never know why smart adults keep confusing sex and lust with love. If Linda does take a lover she will most likely soften her statement. But You will still find yourself reduced to a secondary role. But thats life as a Cuck.

THis has to be quick, I am in an RV park in NM. and am waiting for breakfast.
Well THere is one thing I know now. That is Why Sue prefers Franks Cock over Steves. She can get her pleasure from Frank twice in one evening with several orgasms, whereas, with Steve, it.s masturbation, Denial and no cock in her pussy. Now Frank knows all about the situation with Steve, and if there is one thing that is consistanet! Real men have no respect for "wimps"!You can consider thiis to get worse before it gets better.
Now Sue and Frank are "going to go away again" .
How many times, Steve have youi taken Sue "away" since the wewdding?
Actually, Hoiw meany times in the past year have you taken Sue away, where she cannot stop talking about the great sex you had, like she is with the wedding and FRANK??
Now you are looking forward to wed. night, wondering if you will be able to preform up to Sue's expectations. Of Course. Frank can go 2 or more tines, and give Sue multiple orgasms. Whilst, you are so excited from denial and waiting, that you probly will only last a few seconds.
It's time for you, Steve to drop this fantasy crap and become the man you really are, Steve. I think Sue is waiting for you to come forth as the husband she married.
Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
It's time for you, Steve to drop this fantasy crap and become the man you really are, Steve. I think Sue is waiting for you to come forth as the husband she married.
Cheers, Harry

Harry, Somehow I think the real Steve and Sue are coming Forth.

STB
Harry i think you may be right and sue might just go on keeping steve out of as sue said FRANK"S PUSSY" he may have to take a back seat to frank for awhile now that he know"s what you want with sue right now. it sound"s like thing"s are about to change alot for you and frank look"s like he is going to get the better deal out of this. so as i said before look for the flag"s and hope you do not let thing"s get out of hand. do you think frank may be playing and now that sue is willing to go on to the next level so to speak that he will become what sue want"s just like " DON" and then sue will have it all agreat lover and a hubby that let"s and support"s her doing it. ps how is her dad. and hope you and sue have a happy 4th. ps. also with them going away again are you going to keep her ring"s again and do you want her to become his wife while they are away togather. just thought i would ask that. hope all goes forward as you want it to. looking forward to your next post and what you and sue talked about. so keep us posted

I don't understand, you guys seem shocked by whats happening. Steve is Cuckold. Steve wants to be a Cuckold. Cuckold allow their women to find other men to be their main sex interest. Well this is happening to Steve.
Steve will have settle for whatever scrapes Sue and Frank throw his way for a while. That is what being a Cuckold is all about. In order to enjoy the highs, you have to endure the lows.

You could perhaps have enjoyed an even more sublime cuckold high, if on Saturday after the barbecue, you had returned home alone leaving Sue to spend the whole night with Frank.

Wow. We're posting on Cuckolds.com, right? Will is dead on. Steve is living a cuckold's dream life: a hot, super-sexual wife, who is truly devoted to her marriage, who takes baby steps and communicates fully, who tries at every stage to please her husband and checks in with him constantly to make sure he's enjoying it, and who has (finally) gotten a fuller understanding that Steve wants in his heart to play a little rougher, psychologically speaking, and is working to figure out how to push more of Steve's buttons, a little harder, because it will make him and her happy.

What could POOSIBLY be better, for a cuckold?

It is interesting that she's told Frank all about it. But I don't think she brought him into that so she can pull away from Steve, I think she's discussing it so she can give Steve more of what he wants -- more play with denial, weekends away, and generally more cuckification of Steve -- in a way that Frank will NOT think it reflects any greater emotional attachment by her towards Frank or detachment from Steve. She's telling Frank so he can help her cuckold Steve better, and so he won't misunderstand her intentions. That's what I think, anyway. Perhaps without consciously knowing it, she's trying to make Frank act like more of a "bull." (Hate the term, but the behavioral meaning is sorta clear).

All I can say is again, WOW. Steve, you are one lucky cuckold. Enjoy!

I wonder if this will help Frank to understand how Steve can enjoy Sue sleeping with him. I know it can be difficult to understand if you are not around some of these ideas much but I think the longer this goes on the more Frank will understand how he (Frank) is just an extension of the love making that Steve and Sue share. Such an interestion twist on relationships.

Cocu THANK YOU!!!!!! Finnally someone who understands. Look if your looking for rainbows and unicorns and glitter. Being a Cuckold is not for you. I will give you a some advice right now. Your going to feel pain. Read what it says inside the heart above the Cuckold.com logo "Love Hurts". If thats not what you want why are you a Cuckold? Why do you let your women take up with men like Me?

I'd come here this afternoon to post that I'd encouraged Sue again this morning that if she "felt the urge", that she could perhaps see Frank once again this afternoon. I'm not sure I can even explain it but knowing she's spread her legs one more time for him before I will have my time tomorrow is just incredibly arousing for me.

Harry - not sure where the more extreme tone came from. Granted we haven't gone away recently but we've had more than enough alone-time when it's mattered that I simply don't feel she's after anything more than she's been honest and open about. I think you are perhaps expressing the same apprehension I feel about what I might call "taking my hands off the wheel" and allowing her to lead her own desires. I'm not sure how to express it, but a part of me knows that there is far more that we share beyond sex and that letting her pursue her own desires is something I have wanted her to do.

As an example. She didn't suggest seeing Frank today - it was my suggestion - which at first surprised her but then she smiled at me and hugged me and said "it turns you on this much, huh? .... that I'll have this much sex with him?". She reached down and felt the lump in my pants and said "this is crazy but if it's what you want, I'm sure Frank won't say no". So like I said, it wasn't like she jumped right at it so I just don't see it.

I actually think Cocu is closest to how it seems to me. Thank you and Will for putting words where I can't. The one thing I see though is that Sue's already basically admitted to me that Frank is just never going to be dominant with her - despite her attempts. That's just the vibe I get too, just not that kind of guy. Which, I guess, is why we're both able to let this play out a bit compared with someone who might truly be aggressive.

I don't want to play psychologist here but in thinking about all of this right now, I wonder if Sue perhaps might, in a way, fear a more true dominant person like Don appeared to be. Fear preventing her from letting herself go but maybe also fear that if she did, it might be something she couldn't control? I keep getting this feeling of comfort in how she relates to Frank that doesn't seem to convey something more involved.

If you all want to know what's on my mind - it's that other than pics here and that I have - that I haven't seen the sweet pinkness of Sue's pussy for like 10 days now - the thin layer of lace or cotton or nylon has kept me from her. And yet, I know that she has been with Frank at least 4 different times since then and the thought that he's cum in her perhaps 8 times since my last time is just an awesome turn-on right now. Not to mention how many times she's curled her toes and he's felt her body tense in pleasure himself - that she's shared that moment with him is almost as equally arousing! The idea that I'll feel her tomorrow for the first time and that I will feel her body cum as we fuck and build up until it is my turn to fill her. And yes, if I can coax it hard again, we will most surely go for a second round which will be very sweet indeed. Now to just last another 16 hours or so till the kids vacate tomorrow morning!

TTFN

STB
GREAT POST can"t wait to read more.

STB
will you are right love does hurt no matter if it works or it goes bad. not going to diagree with you on that.

dana007 said:
STB
will you are right love does hurt no matter if it works or it goes bad. not going to diagree with you on that.

No more so than a Cuckold relationship. You watch the woman you love in the bathroom. Get herself ready. Makeup, Hair just right. You see her sexest underware on the bed. And you it ain't for you. She is giving it to another cock. Hell your not even on her mind. She is thinking of him. You can't tell me that don't hurt. She's done. She looks like a wet dream. She turns and walks out the door. Someone else will be enjoying her tonight. That don't hurt? You hope she come back to you. You know its somewhere in the back of your mind. It hurts she may love you. But she needs him. She wants to be with him. That is a Cuckold Relationship. Do I feel sorry for you? Not really. You Cucks choose this. You stay. The cucks that I have meet and delt with. Most would not have it any other way.

I should add. This is not a lifestyle for the faint of heart.

will2112001 said:
I should add. This is not a lifestyle for the faint of heart.

==========

here here Will :D

SoonToBe said:
If you all want to know what's on my mind - it's that other than pics here and that I have - that I haven't seen the sweet pinkness of Sue's pussy for like 10 days now - the thin layer of lace or cotton or nylon has kept me from her. And yet, I know that she has been with Frank at least 4 different times since then and the thought that he's cum in her perhaps 8 times since my last time is just an awesome turn-on right now. Not to mention how many times she's curled her toes and he's felt her body tense in pleasure himself - that she's shared that moment with him is almost as equally arousing! The idea that I'll feel her tomorrow for the first time and that I will feel her body cum as we fuck and build up until it is my turn to fill her. And yes, if I can coax it hard again, we will most surely go for a second round which will be very sweet indeed. Now to just last another 16 hours or so till the kids vacate tomorrow morning!

May be should would make you wait for a month from now onwards...! Will that be alright with you. What happens if she starts making you wait for two weeks on regular basis...? This is a question that lingers in our minds. What do you think you are ready for? Are you ready for denial on regular basis? For prolonged periods as two weeks or a month ? She might encourage you to masturbate daily, but her pussy (you can see her hand patting) will be "Frank's"

I did, obviously, post that rather quick. As you can tell by the spelling, and the fact that I wasa at an RV park and had no means, like at home for corrections. The result, then was not quite what I wanted.
Trure, I don't understand the roll of a cuckold as Steve is playing it out here. I still lay awake nights wondering what will happen next.
I do recall eteve saying that he and Sue hav e planned a "getaway" just tham, and soon, now that the kids are away this summer. So when Sue said: "you know Frank & I are going away again" I am thinking WHAT!!! What happened to the getaway??? And Steve is going along with this??? [Actually he did say, what If I don't want it] or something like that.
Steve knows that I am trying to understand all this. It's just that My concept is that it can be done more in a "shareing way" and still be very exciting.
I still think Sue is confused by a lot of it. And Frank is obviously unsure how to take it, and It appears that his friendship, for Steve is changing from that as a friend, to someone he can't understand, and is loosing respect for.
Looking back at the pictures he took, He obliterated his face, but left Steve's only slightly smeared.

Users who are viewing this thread