• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

As Promised - White Wife gets fuck of her life

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
OK, I posted a teaser for this 2-3 weeks ago and have only just managed to get around to pulling the series together, I think it's worth the wait however!

So here is my wife taking the thickest, hardest, most powerfully driven cock she has ever had to cope with inside her. We met this guy at a bar having corresponded briefly, he was 6' 3", over 200lbs and built. She really had little idea what he was packing as the photo we'd seen was pretty poor and without scale. We headed to a bedroom.

The pictures really tell the story, when he fell out of his pants he was a good size but as she started to suck him he just got bigger and bigger, solid as a rock until she could barely fit the head in her mouth as she knelt before him.

From here he pushed her onto her back and like some kind of desperate animal she grabbed his cock and pushed it toward the entrance to her body. Needless to say he didn't need much more encouragement and he pushed her legs back hard drove it home into her soft pussy without any protection. He then started to fuck her long and hard for the next two hours, pausing only briefly to swig a beer while still inside her (he tended to do this while she was cumming on his shaft, which looked kinda funky, him all cool and her grunting beneath him, her body out of control).

He fucked her on her back until she started to squirt involuntarily, then pulled her up onto all fours. This was the most spectacular part of the evening, basically he pounded her for about 30 minutes until her legs were so shaky he literally had to hold her up and drag her spent pussy onto his cock. ventually when he let go she just collapsed in from of him. All the time she was swearing like a trooper at the power he was opening up her body with.

Finally he pushed her onto her back again and jammed his full weight ontop of her. I realised this was going to be it, he was making sure she couldn't move. he jerked his ass up and down for another few minutes then wrapped his arms behind her head, pulled her down and jammed his hips down with all his might. This was the delivery and she let out a massive grunt as his already huge head bulged and he shot his load home into her straining pussy.

After he had pulled out and gone I checked her insides to find a massive quivering load of white goo filling her belly.

This is all true, you can tell from the photos, I've no need to make it up!!!

Needless to say, afterwards she was totally wasted and her body was just one abused cum filled hole. I got to slide in to her and feel his cum ooze around my cock, of course he had packed more further up inside her in places I'll never get to or be able to use.

Jim :eek:)

More

of the series

...and finally

Jeeez, 53 views in about 20 minutes and not a single comment or thank you... show some appreciation for the lady guys, she's putting her pussy where her mouth is - ahem - so to speak!!!

:nono:

Reactions: toolman2c
Awsome real life story with proof pics.....nice

newcpl2 said:
Jeeez, 53 views in about 20 minutes and not a single comment or thank you... show some appreciation for the lady guys, she's putting her pussy where her mouth is - ahem - so to speak!!!

:nono:

Keep it coming.....love the format....every time your wife gets blacked you should post and hopefully post a video in the near future....thankyou....:clap:

bravo. wonderful pictures in detail and content. Your wife must have been in a state of ecstasy after that long a pounding and the continual orgasms. I really like the barebacking. Wish you felt the freedom to show her face, but we all respect her privacy and thanks for sharing.

AWESOME!:drool:

Wow.Your wife is a lucky woman!I got turned on just by reading the story and can only imagine what it was like.Love the pics,too.Gorgeous cock too.I am s-o-o-o jealous.Keep it up

Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks for the pics they are very good. Muleman

Thanks..just excellent...and happy breeding

newcpl2 said:
OK, I posted a teaser for this 2-3 weeks ago and have only just managed to get around to pulling the series together, I think it's worth the wait however!

So here is my wife taking the thickest, hardest, most powerfully driven cock she has ever had to cope with inside her. We met this guy at a bar having corresponded briefly, he was 6' 3", over 200lbs and built. She really had little idea what he was packing as the photo we'd seen was pretty poor and without scale. We headed to a bedroom.

The pictures really tell the story, when he fell out of his pants he was a good size but as she started to suck him he just got bigger and bigger, solid as a rock until she could barely fit the head in her mouth as she knelt before him.

From here he pushed her onto her back and like some kind of desperate animal she grabbed his cock and pushed it toward the entrance to her body. Needless to say he didn't need much more encouragement and he pushed her legs back hard drove it home into her soft pussy without any protection. He then started to fuck her long and hard for the next two hours, pausing only briefly to swig a beer while still inside her (he tended to do this while she was cumming on his shaft, which looked kinda funky, him all cool and her grunting beneath him, her body out of control).

He fucked her on her back until she started to squirt involuntarily, then pulled her up onto all fours. This was the most spectacular part of the evening, basically he pounded her for about 30 minutes until her legs were so shaky he literally had to hold her up and drag her spent pussy onto his cock. ventually when he let go she just collapsed in from of him. All the time she was swearing like a trooper at the power he was opening up her body with.

Finally he pushed her onto her back again and jammed his full weight ontop of her. I realised this was going to be it, he was making sure she couldn't move. he jerked his ass up and down for another few minutes then wrapped his arms behind her head, pulled her down and jammed his hips down with all his might. This was the delivery and she let out a massive grunt as his already huge head bulged and he shot his load home into her straining pussy.

After he had pulled out and gone I checker her insides to find a massive quivering load of white goo filling her belly.

This is all true, you can tell from the photos, I've no need to make it up!!!

Needless to say, afterwards she was totally wasted and her body was just one abused cum filled hole. I got to slide in to her and feel his cum ooze around my cock, of course he had packed more further up inside her in places I'll never get to or be able to use.

Jim :eek:)

He looks like he's feeling her mouth pretty good

Thanks she's fine!!!

Thanks for posting pics of your wife. I would love to fill her up!!

Very Nice

NOW to SET UP THE NEXT MEETING IN THE MID ATLANTIC or WHEREVER FOR HER TO GET MORE BBC..

Nice pics....very nice. Is your wife fertile? I don't think you said. Can you post a face pic of her, just neck up?

T

I'll say thanks! Especially like the one of him holding her head like that, she certainly wasn't going anywhere...

Jan Van Eyck said:
I'll say thanks! Especially like the one of him holding her head like that, she certainly wasn't going anywhere...

Yeah he hit her hard with a punishing load, air exploded from her lungs when he let it go. I think that's what you call a 'babymaker' moment!!!

:clap:

Thank you, what an awesome wife and very sexy being full black cock. I'm trying to work my wife towards BBC. If she's gonna cuck me it will only be with a BBC and bareback like your lady - YOU are lucky, lucky. Did you lick her clean?

Awesome story and pix. Nice to see this thing does work every once in a while! Next time you have GOT to shoot video!

Your wife is very attractive any more pics of her encounters?

Thanks for the great pics! Keep us updated on the journey!

Users who are viewing this thread