• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

As Promised - White Wife gets fuck of her life

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date
The Real Deal

Every once in a while we see the real deal. She is obviously a mature woman and the passion is real..Sure, the guy is realy big and she can handle it. If size is your thing, great, but most any woman can handle any size dick, with time to adjust. Even average guys sometimes feel it tight until the woman adjusts. But what is best is that it is real. The best commerical stuff even with really beautiful women cannot equal it. I understand not putting it in mpg or other video form to protect her and his identity. If you change yor mind, I'd love to see it.
But in any event, thanks.

newcpl2 said:
...and finally

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I'm wet as hell!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Kristina
XO

goodmale2 said:
Every once in a while we see the real deal. She is obviously a mature woman and the passion is real..Sure, the guy is realy big and she can handle it. If size is your thing, great, but most any woman can handle any size dick, with time to adjust. Even average guys sometimes feel it tight until the woman adjusts. But what is best is that it is real. The best commerical stuff even with really beautiful women cannot equal it. I understand not putting it in mpg or other video form to protect her and his identity. If you change yor mind, I'd love to see it.
But in any event, thanks.

It's not an issue of "adjust"; it's an issue if we're in to it or not. I've had small dicked guys who turned me off during foreplay and when it came down to showtime, it was like trying to stick a marshmallow into a piggy bank (and I can take the Sean Michaels toy right down to its balls...)

awesome pix great work

Wonderful to see a MWF enjoying the benifit of BBC as my wife says you just do not know what being fucked is until you have that experience

Well Done

Looks like they both had a great time, thats what its all about. I especially liked how she was wearing the thigh highs, a favorite look of mine, although I usually keep the shoes on as well.

love the pics and hope she wa lucky enough to have him knock her up

LynneMWF said:
Looks like they both had a great time, thats what its all about. I especially liked how she was wearing the thigh highs, a favorite look of mine, although I usually keep the shoes on as well.

Yeah I think they look great too - not got any pics of her with shoes and a black guy - but I agree, shoes are even better!

Here's a blurry example of her - blurry because he's fucking the crap out of her!!!
:clap:

the boyfriend

What is it like when the boyfriend comes over? Do you too talk, or is he go staight for her? How about when he comes to the house, do your nieghbors see whats going on?

minuteman said:
What is it like when the boyfriend comes over? Do you too talk, or is he go staight for her? How about when he comes to the house, do your nieghbors see whats going on?

It varies depending on the man. She has one black guy that just stops by on his way home from work. Generally he grabs a beer, takes her upstairs, fucks her, has another beer and leaves her to me.

This guy we arranged to meet in a bar, then back to our place.

She also has a guy who visits our area fairly regularly, she goes to his hotel (alone) he fucks her for a few hours then sends her home. Sometimes I'm around, sometimes I'm away on business. She'll send me a text message or even call me while he's fucking her in real time!

:)

I'd love to see my wife fucked like that. I hope to get some pics on shortly. Your a lucky guy.and have a hot lady there...............intrested

Very hot piece of ass. Can't believe she is 60. You are a lucky dude to have such a hot wife.

outstanding woman wow super simply a bomb

love it, love it

you are right, there just isn't enough appreciation - probably cause most guys feel guilty after a good toss-off.
Don't get discouraged and go for more
cheers Zena's hub

Reactions: toolman2c
Hey Newcpl, sorry but I don't go back often through the threads so I miss things sometimes. It was just now that I found out ur lady is 60???? are u freakin kidding me?!?!?!? Man oh man. Just the thought of that body, that passion combined with that amount of experience...talk about a Perfect Storm! Thanks for sharing. BTW, if u have some video and need help getting it posted, drop me a PM. Be glad to help to see it.

Zshubby said:
you are right, there just isn't enough appreciation - probably cause most guys feel guilty after a good toss-off.
Don't get discouraged and go for more
cheers Zena's hub

Hey Thanks - it's really nice when folks appreciate such things :)

black_fire said:
Hey Newcpl, sorry but I don't go back often through the threads so I miss things sometimes. It was just now that I found out ur lady is 60???? are u freakin kidding me?!?!?!? Man oh man. Just the thought of that body, that passion combined with that amount of experience...talk about a Perfect Storm! Thanks for sharing. BTW, if u have some video and need help getting it posted, drop me a PM. Be glad to help to see it.

Yeah I'll try and cut some clips that are face-free and maybe you can help me figure out how to share them with folks. I'll be in touch... :)

Reactions: toolman2c
Very nice! Love the cream pie pic. Keep 'em coming. Thanks for sharing.

Help her find lots of nice big thick black cocks to keep her sweet white pussy happy

love ths shot of her holding her pussy wide open so you can see her take the cock

Users who are viewing this thread