• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

As Promised - White Wife gets fuck of her life

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date
Every white man should give his wife to a black bull that is hung. If they truly love her and can't give the dick she needs they need to get help.

do you ever eat her after a good fuck

Very nice. Thanks again xzpaw for the comment. I must admit that I'm envious also. Like the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words". Makes me ready to schedule another adventure for myself.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm damn hot fucking- your wife is hot and the bareack fucking is awesome really nice pictures

Lucky

your wife is a lucky woman

yeah lets see the video !!!! please

just joined, thank you for such a quality story and pics, do I spy a naughty haemorrhoid coming out of her bum?

To answer some questions - no she's not fertile, that lady is actually 60. Like they say, 60 is the new 40 and all that. As you can see, she still fucks like a maniac. I think she'll die with her ass pumping up and down...

As you can see, she really does love big black cock and for her bareback is the only way to enjoy it, if she doesn't get loaded with sperm she considers it a waste of time! I've seen her take loads from 4 guys as a swingers club before.

I do take video but the trouble is it is difficult to hide faces - and I know you guys like to see faces but some people have employers who wouldn't 'understand' not to mention kids... I could try and make some short clips but I'm not sure how to post/host them?

I enjoy fucking her after she has given herself to someone else - there is no feeling to compare with sliding into an open and silky smooth used pussy, especially if it's dripping with cum. Unlike some around here I'm pretty well hung too so I can do a pretty good job on her too but obviously a black guy is really gonna stretch her and she likes that too which is why she has regular black fuck buddies. Not to mention the fact that she can take more cock/cum than one man could ever provide!!!

So I guess I'm not so much a cuckold as a willing participant in my wifes hunger for sex - and I'm lucky, jealousy doesn't enter my mind - I know who she loves, she's my soul mate. Giving her BBC with no strings attached is one of the greatest gifts I can give her.

Jim

We have no words... Just AMAZING !!!!

pimpology101 said:
60? Damn, that's incredible!!

Absolute truth - and still fucks like a 24 yearold!

:)

Reactions: toolman2c
pimpology101 said:
I believe it! Invite me out! LOL

Well if we're ever passing Ohio... we'll let you know!

:)

pimpology101 said:
60? Damn, that's incredible!!

Amusing thing is, you're the only person who spotted that she's 60... I'd have thought I'd get LOADS of messages about that...

Thanks Newcpl2, took a while to reply because I can't type with my hand on my cock.

I'm very attentive and observant. Characteristics that serve me quite well. And you needn't wait until you find yourselves in Ohio before looking me up. I'm open to traveling..........the entire distance or at a point in between!

Awsome.

Great pics! Bet it was hot to watch ; )

myhotohiowife1 said:
Great pics! Bet it was hot to watch ; )

And hear/smell!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That explanation before the pics really set the mood.

Can't wait to see more from you guys.

Awesome!

Your wife is outstanding with him, and please hook him up with me.......

Users who are viewing this thread