• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

As Promised - White Wife gets fuck of her life

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date
Very very nice Lucky girl

What happened to the pictures? THanks.

Newcpl12 great job! It sounds as if the Mrs. got well F**ked. Did you record the events for prosperity sake? I hope so. Tell us more of what the Mrs. utterer while getting f**ked. It would also be nice if you related any commits from the owner of the BBC your Mrs loved sooo much. "White goo filling her belly...", makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over thinking about filling your wife's MW cunt with my cum.

hi why is it i dont see the pics

newcpl, let your wife know we are appreciative of her hard/enjoyable work :0

I'm I missing something I see not pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah wheres the pics?

Pics refreshed...

damn what a cock

Excellent...

Excellent commentary, excellent pics, excellent creampie finish... More please.

yes
I bet she is a beauty
thanks so much for sharing and telling the story

i know seeing this in person is one of my favorite things in life
do post again, please
MsG(Bj)

Got my cock hard & ready to jack off. Any cum dripping pics from her pussy?

Thanks for sharing ... a very happy lady

ruben said:
Got my cock hard & ready to jack off. Any cum dripping pics from her pussy?

Here are some - first are same guy different day, others are different guys different days!:clap:

Wow! Love the 3rd pic!

Well kept Beauty!!!

newcpl2 said:
Here are some - first are same guy different day, others are different guys different days!:clap:

I must say that your wife's beauty and sexuality is astounding. I know your a very happy couple. Especially to have a lady who has taken such care of her self over the years. I hope for both of you, a great many more sexual enjoyments and happiness to cum. In your attempts to encounter all that life has to offer. Especially, such a beautiful couple as you differently are and deserve to continue to experience because of such.

My deepest regards,

Restitutor:love:

Wonderful thread, wonderful lady, wonderful pics. Thanks

Wow!!! Best damned pics yet!!! Gorgeous wife!!!

Users who are viewing this thread