• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Wife Riding Big Cocks

• Thread starterluvtowatch69
  • Start date
Here is some of the second time we met this guy. This time he banged her so hard he broke a magnum condom, then could not stop fucking.

her STUD finally arrived, sucking his and my cock. He then gets inside her pussy and starts STUD fucking her into submission.

CUMMING some more, turns her over and starts SLAPPING his balls against her ass.

I love that last photo, you can totally see her sucking in wind and digging her nails into his arm a bit. You can tell she totally loves that huge cock deep inside her sweet pussy, stretching it out so nice, raking her clit across his hardness with each thrust. Thanks, man.

Banging hard. My cock is throbbing reliving the events of that night as i post. Re-post i should say. Old pics

Condom is now just a mere cock ring at the base of his cock.

luvtowatch69 said:
Banging hard. My cock is throbbing reliving the events of that night as i post. Re-post i should say. Old pics

Omg, how did that feel, watching it all just feet away? Did it make you cum? I read stories before of husbands cumming in their pants while watching their wives turn into animals riding on a big cock.

Total condom failure. They can't quit. Instincts are in charge.

Banging her pussy hard, this has been a solid 10 minutes of barebacking by this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg this is so hot. saving all these pics for later (hoope you don't mind)... love to imagine that's my wife riding that big cock.... yummmm

This is where they pretend to notice the condom is broke. Just happens to be once he pumped her full of sperm. Go figure

luvtowatch69 said:
This is where they pretend to notice the condom is broke. Just happens to be once he pumped her full of sperm. Go figure

Hehe, I'm sure he knew right away when it broke. I was inside a Thai girl once and it broke--I knew I should stop but it felt so fucking great barebacking her like that.

Yes. Agreed. She came so many times this night. I love it when my shy girl, Let go and Gets loud and starts talking NASTY. Big cocks inside her pussy tend to get her talking. "OH GOD YES, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK....OH GOD I AM CUMMING!!!" ETC. The first pics up on this post from our first MFM in that DIVE ass hotel, I thought somebody was going to call the cops or something. LOUD. Headboard BANGING!!!!! off the wall.

This is so hot seeing how wide your wife opened for him, spreading her legs up past her shoulders, wanting him. And that moment when the condom broke! How did you feel? I agree, they must have known right away when it broke. I'm not sure which is hotter: That he broke through that barrier to get into your wife deep and bare and she opened for him eagerly? Or that you sat by watching passively/helplessly while it happened? What happened next after he pulled out, and his sperm started seeping from her pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread