At what age?

• Thread starterjayfromnc
  • Start date

jayfromnc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2008
At what age should white girls start to hook up with black guys?

Reactions: toolman2c and Rayagr
Not sure it needs to be any different than when we hook up with white guys....other than it may dramatically reduce the number of white/white relationships if we find out how FANTASTIC sex is with Black Lovers at an early age!! LOL But we wouldn't KNOW it so fantastic unless we experienced how lame it usually is with white guys.....but I certainly don't see why we shouldn't be experimenting at 13 - 14 like we did with white guys when I was that age. Wish I had the smarts to cross the racial barrier when I was that young!! That seems to be the case today, junior high girls have Black boyfriends even here in our little backwoods section of the couontry. Oddly enuf, they rarely follow that with WHITE boyfriends tho........not sure if that is because they have no interest, or the white guys are afraid to approach them after they have had Black boyfriends.

Both of my Sisters have daughters who picked up on my interest in Black men and approached me about their interest too....one was only TWELVE, the other was 13, when they told me they would "like to have a black boyfriend too"!!! I thought I was SO sneaky about it!!! LOLLOL Being married, they were both very impressed that I "MADE" Uncle Ric let me have boyfriends too. I let that one pass.....

JMNBABE

• Love
Reactions: cynful, WhiteDaddy, bigusdickus and 8 others
at young age more the better

jayfromnc said:

at 18 i will say , but there is not age realy when you think black you have to think 24/7 that is alll

Thanks for the reply JMNBABE, thats what I was interested in hearing...I too have noticed a lot of HS age white girls and younger with an interest in black men...

Can any others offer some input? Specifically the ladies..

we just got back from Wa. not very many ir cpls we did see 4 or 5 in the spokane vally mall and on the flight up saw 3 ir cpls and one of those was white guy and black woman 4 nights of dinning out and saw 1 ir cpl at the restarants on the flight home was another ir cpl but it was also w guy/b lady so not as prevalant as people think as that is out of probley seeing 800 ot a 1000 cpls

Reactions: toolman2c
jayfromnc said:

Im sure it varies quite a bit. Obviously many girls mature at earlier ages then others and know what they want. My own daughter started becoming interested in black boys right from the begining. I always attributed it to the fact that the black guys were the first to hit on her and she just responded to the attention. Having a parent who does not look down on interracial dating also contributed to her actions I would think although her mom is not as liberal about it as I am.

Reactions: cynful, andy_mindi, Rayagr and 2 others
My girls just started dating but they love black boys probably because they know Mom has black lovers. I also have an open door policy when I take my lovers home and they join us for breakfast if they are really good to me.

Reactions: cynful, 69eatmore77, toolman2c and 1 other person
Go to most any public school event, and watch the girls that are with black guys. The night events can get pretty interesting. You see the girls that aren't quite ready to fuck yet playing grab ass and fooling around. Then the ones that are "probably" fucking are getting a bit closer slipping into the corners and out behind buildings. Then there are the ones that you know are fucking that are really open, getting felt up and leaving for awhile then coming back later. Most often it's overlooked by white teachers. It's not worth the hassle and they don't want to be seen as racist. Often the female white teachers are going black themselves. Go to a summer softball game and it gets more open there. It's not at school, and not a lot of adult supervision. The Lilly White Girls that a lot would thing was innocent are hooking up with black guys. Most are several years older than themselves. The girls that don't go black talk about the girls that do, and that just seems to add fuel to the fire. When the poplar girls are fucking black guys, there's the peer and image thing working on the girls that are "on the fence". Ask me how I know these things some times.

Reactions: ckc, andy_mindi and toolman2c
My wife wishes she would have started younger she started fucking when she was 17, but I turned her out on black cock when she was 26. I got my first glimpse of interracial sex in highschool when i saw this hot blonde jacking off a black guy with a huge cock in the back of class. she was only about 15 he was probably 17 and it was way hot.

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
AnimalKracker said:
.....The Lilly White Girls that a lot would thing was innocent are hooking up with black guys. Most are several years older than themselves....

How much older r u talking about? With teenagers u might have a 3 or 4 year age difference.

Friends who grew up in poor neighborhoods tell me that adults ...men and women.... in there 30s sleep with teenagers all the time. It does not matter white black or latino. People in bad neighborhoods do not do a lousy job of guarding there kids virtue or teaching people that kids r off limits for sex.

jayfromnc said:

What is the old saying? O yes. 'If she is old enuff to bleed she is old enuff to butcher.'

"If she's old enough to bleed...She's old enough to breed", Rhino. : )

SentientDog said:
"If she's old enough to bleed...She's old enough to breed", Rhino. : )

Now that is what I am talking about! ;)

Reactions: McWifePimp and publicdomainwife
gaildavis said:
My girls just started dating but they love black boys probably because they know Mom has black lovers. I also have an open door policy when I take my lovers home and they join us for breakfast if they are really good to me.

Do tell us more. How long has this been going on? How old were the girls when they put everything together?

40 would be a good age. They'll have all inhibitions gone by then

I am doing my very best to make sure my daugther doesn't wait as long as I did. She knows most of the things going on in my life and also knows the reasons her Dad left. They began to think about these things a lot younger today than kids did when I was her age. I certainly don't to see her to miss out on the good things in life! Black men is by far one of the greatest gifts God put on this earth and I plan to do my part in appreciating them. I have a son and a daugther.

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
Not sure it needs to be any different than when we hook up with white guys....other than it may dramatically reduce the number of white/white relationships if we find out how FANTASTIC sex is with Black Lovers at an early age!! LOL But we wouldn't KNOW it so fantastic unless we experienced how lame it usually is with white guys.....but I certainly don't see why we shouldn't be experimenting at 13 - 14 like we did with white guys when I was that age. Wish I had the smarts to cross the racial barrier when I was that young!! That seems to be the case today, junior high girls have Black boyfriends even here in our little backwoods section of the couontry. Oddly enuf, they rarely follow that with WHITE boyfriends tho........not sure if that is because they have no interest, or the white guys are afraid to approach them after they have had Black boyfriends.

Both of my Sisters have daughters who picked up on my interest in Black men and approached me about their interest too....one was only TWELVE, the other was 13, when they told me they would "like to have a black boyfriend too"!!! I thought I was SO sneaky about it!!! LOLLOL Being married, they were both very impressed that I "MADE" Uncle Ric let me have boyfriends too. I let that one pass.....

JMNBABE

Tell us more, you must interact a lot with school related events...what about the teachers?
There was an older white teacher with an big ass and titties who would let the black students feel on her.She would brush it off flirtatiously with "Stoooop" but not too serious to report it.
All the students knew, she was the home econ teacher and married.Some guys seriously wanted to fuck her but all I ever saw was ass grabbing.

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
My wife was virtually 12, when one of her 14 year sisters boyfriend decided he wanted new meat. She is now 40 and has been screwing black guys for 28 years.
Like her sister, both have White husbands and both do what they want, they even go on holiday together. Swapping lover like they did when they were kids.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c and Gerwin
I grew up in Birmingham & the school I went to had a lot of Black boys,but because of mom,I did'nt dare hook up with one,they were ok as friends in her eye's but not for their daughter to date.
Now,I wish I had gone Black then,not waited for years !

when these white girls get ready to do it they will ,and today there are more of them dateing black,so you can guess it when you see a white girl with a black guy they know what they want and when

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and cmeinfl`