At what age?

• Thread starterjayfromnc
  • Start date
Hi
I saw and felt my first blk cock at fourteen,he was a friend of my brother.
But never had one in me until i was in my thirties.
Sexywife XX

Reactions: WhiteDaddy and Bulldepraved
I dont know we live in a small town lol and our daugther is 12 hummmm

Reactions: LacyDoll, WhiteDaddy and Gerwin
sexywife38uk said:
Hi
I saw and felt my first blk cock at fourteen,he was a friend of my brother.
But never had one in me until i was in my thirties.
Sexywife XX

Tell us more, please!

I think the age a girl, black or white should hook up with a black male depends on the girl or women acutally. I personally have had my first taste so to speak of a black man when I was extremeley young. Younger than a white girl should have done it. When I was grwoing up it was the worst thing a white female could do. Nowadays girls as young as 13 are doing, just about the same age I first did it. I have no regrets about stating at a tender age and just wish it had been more readily available to me back then. Then I wouldnt have had to be labeld a ***** so much by other young girls and white people, esp boys.

I was 12 when I played with two lads in a field; I made them both cum with my hand, very quickly! A few weeks later same field, one of them got me naked and I made him cum with my hand again. We were both just experimenting, nothing heavy just playing and exploring. At 13 I found out older lads 16! Don’t cum so quick in the hand so I used my mouth. I loved from the very first time and found out if you don’t swallow best you hide your blouse from mum!

Reactions: cynful, LacyDoll, WhiteDaddy and 1 other person
JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
Not sure it needs to be any different than when we hook up with white guys....other than it may dramatically reduce the number of white/white relationships if we find out how FANTASTIC sex is with Black Lovers at an early age!! LOL But we wouldn't KNOW it so fantastic unless we experienced how lame it usually is with white guys.....but I certainly don't see why we shouldn't be experimenting at 13 - 14 like we did with white guys when I was that age. Wish I had the smarts to cross the racial barrier when I was that young!! That seems to be the case today, junior high girls have Black boyfriends even here in our little backwoods section of the couontry. Oddly enuf, they rarely follow that with WHITE boyfriends tho........not sure if that is because they have no interest, or the white guys are afraid to approach them after they have had Black boyfriends.

Both of my Sisters have daughters who picked up on my interest in Black men and approached me about their interest too....one was only TWELVE, the other was 13, when they told me they would "like to have a black boyfriend too"!!! I thought I was SO sneaky about it!!! LOLLOL Being married, they were both very impressed that I "MADE" Uncle Ric let me have boyfriends too. I let that one pass.....

JMNBABE

well i don't mean to get off topic here but i agree with jmnbabe, in that race cant factor in to a girls decision to start to put out, in my case i was 16 he was 18 and white. but it would not have made a shit if he was black.

i think a better question would be "how old were you the first time you made love to a black man?" IMO

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
Not sure it needs to be any different than when we hook up with white guys....other than it may dramatically reduce the number of white/white relationships if we find out how FANTASTIC sex is with Black Lovers at an early age!! LOL But we wouldn't KNOW it so fantastic unless we experienced how lame it usually is with white guys.....but I certainly don't see why we shouldn't be experimenting at 13 - 14 like we did with white guys when I was that age. Wish I had the smarts to cross the racial barrier when I was that young!! That seems to be the case today, junior high girls have Black boyfriends even here in our little backwoods section of the couontry. Oddly enuf, they rarely follow that with WHITE boyfriends tho........not sure if that is because they have no interest, or the white guys are afraid to approach them after they have had Black boyfriends.

Both of my Sisters have daughters who picked up on my interest in Black men and approached me about their interest too....one was only TWELVE, the other was 13, when they told me they would "like to have a black boyfriend too"!!! I thought I was SO sneaky about it!!! LOLLOL Being married, they were both very impressed that I "MADE" Uncle Ric let me have boyfriends too. I let that one pass.....

JMNBABE

Perhaps you could give us an update JMNBABE. Have your nieces started dating black boys yet?

My daughter brings her black b/f over after school every night with my blessing before mom gets home from work and although he did not get her cherry he did get her uterus cherry and she is still naturally bare her mom would die if she knew her little lilly white daughter was getting 9 inches of very thick black cock inside her and I even watched him do her many times and cleaned her up afterward

Reactions: leahswannabe and Panawife
My answer is as soon as your white daughters loose their cherries a black man should be in her

• Love
Reactions: LacyDoll, WhiteDaddy and Gerwin
as the dad of a nudist family i think we are more open than most,whenever they get attention and respond to it is when they can become open

Reactions: LacyDoll and WhiteDaddy
gisade said:
40 would be a good age. They'll have all inhibitions gone by then

bravo!

Pictureofagirl said:
I think this is ultimately a generic question of when women and men should "hook up." I will probably sound like a square here but I think 18 is a good age, and I probably would have waited longer myself for the right person had I known what I know now.

Like I said, I'm a square.

I'm a square, too. Sex is so much better when you are emotionally mature and not seeking a daddy or a knight in shining armor.

We took our two daus to nudist places twice and the blk guys got to look them over

I lost my virginity to boyfriend at age 19, age 20 (recently) first experience with a black guy.

I got black first and I was sucking when 14 and getting intercourse with blk when 15 almost 16

Reactions: WhiteDaddy, cmeinfl`, Gerwin and 1 other person