At what age?

• Thread starterjayfromnc
  • Start date
My very young wife (17 at the time). She graduated high school early, we got married and at the next new years eve party, she spread her legs for a 24 year old well-hung black co-worker of mine. I watched from the shadows in the hallway as he pumped 2 loads of cum into her. She never stopped after that.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, hairbear1954, toolman2c and 9 others
Disgusting!

Reactions: toolman2c and leahswannabe
it should not matter to anyone else when a girl of any age decides she is ready to fuck a black boy. It is certainly not disgusting. I place no judgement on girls who do so, nor on their parents.

• Love
Reactions: LacyDoll, toolman2c, Erinwhitemom and 1 other person
Posting pics of underage girls is absolutely disgusting! What a girl does on her own volition is her business.

Reactions: toolman2c
okay gotya BethinMs. Now I understand what you meant. Thanks.

I was age 24, almost 25 and it was a life-changing experience for me and I’ve been black exclusive since. Funny thing about it, before that date, I really didn’t have any interests in black guy, not that I was prejudice or anything, I guess it was just because I always had a white boyfriend, some of them very serious.., but it was my best friend who continued to beg me about going out with her black boyfriends best friend and I kinda finally said okay, okay, I’ll go out with him, somewhat just to get her off my back. Sooo many very unexpected firsts happened that night and it was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, Erinwhitemom, toolman2c and 3 others
cmeinfl` said:
I was age 24, almost 25 and it was a life-changing experience for me and I’ve been black exclusive since. Funny thing about it, before that date, I really didn’t have any interests in black guy, not that I was prejudice or anything, I guess it was just because I always had a white boyfriend, some of them very serious.., but it was my best friend who continued to beg me about going out with her black boyfriends best friend and I kinda finally said okay, okay, I’ll go out with him, somewhat just to get her off my back. Sooo many very unexpected firsts happened that night and it was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

I was 49, so it was much later in life than you, but also a life changer for me as well.

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, toolman2c and sjb1962
My granddaughter had a black BF when she was 14.

Reactions: LacyDoll, hairbear1954, Bulldepraved and 3 others
lnohhnvm said:
My granddaughter had a black BF when she was 14.

That is absolutely great. I hope you either encouraged her or congratulated her.

Reactions: LacyDoll, Island BuLL, Erinwhitemom and 2 others
As young as they are comfortable with

Reactions: LacyDoll
I want my daughter to start

• Love
Reactions: Bulldepraved, lovewatchingblack, Island BuLL and 3 others
on 19

Reactions: toolman2c and Rayagr