At what age?

• Thread starterjayfromnc
  • Start date
Will, I live in Holmes County, right on the edge of the Delta. Our county is over 70% black, I believe. And I noticed in a news article just in the last couple of days that the overall percentage in the state is 37% black. I know that up your way, the percentage is much much lower.

In my area it is still frowned on by the older people, although some of course are involved in it more discreetly. But it is more open among the younger people, especially in the high school and nearby community college. The things I have seen or heard about !!! LOL

Angela said:
.... is more open among the younger people, especially in the high school and nearby community college. The things I have seen or heard about !!!LOL

Goodness gracious woman! U can not keep all those secrets bottled up inside! It is not good for u! Tell us everything!

Rhino said:
How much older r u talking about? With teenagers u might have a 3 or 4 year age difference.

Friends who grew up in poor neighborhoods tell me that adults ...men and women.... in there 30s sleep with teenagers all the time. It does not matter white black or latino. People in bad neighborhoods do not do a lousy job of guarding there kids virtue or teaching people that kids r off limits for sex.

What you see going on in public places like the school events and at softball games and such, they are still "teens" but a lot are several years older than the girls involved.

Will & Eve said:
You must live over in the Delta. My county is actually about 16% but as you go West it increases (Tunica Co is about 70% for instance)

I taught middle school for a year in a school where blacks were 3/4 of the student population, so I know what that looks like socially.

Go to Ar. right across the river and you have the same situation. That area is the poorest in the state. Population wise it is very high percentage of black. I knew a couple of girls that were going black back in the 70's. (public school) You have to understand that the kids that went to private school came from mostly families that had money and they were heading to college and marrying into families that had money. Still that way, but I know of several (private school) that do the black snake boogie. The public school girls are ******* to more black guys for longer periods of time. When their friends are fucking black guys, they might as well try it. When the pretty white and poplar cheerleader is fucking the black football players, and you want to hang out with her and be poplar also.

My best friend is a teacher and she tells me the same thing happens frequently! They don't have to in the same class, She once told me of a 18 year old SR. that was doing a little 13 yr.old and she was so innocent no one ever suspected anything until they were caught. It happens more than we think, I am sure.

Reactions: roxanna105
stac4all said:
My best friend is a teacher and she tells me the same thing happens frequently! They don't have to in the same class, She once told me of a 18 year old SR. that was doing a little 13 yr.old and she was so innocent no one ever suspected anything until they were caught. It happens more than we think, I am sure.

Without a doubt its is happening much more frequently then the average person is aware of. Getting it on in school seems to be one of the most common places for black guys to hit on younger white girls and it also seems to be the number one place for them to get caught in the act as well.

Getting caught is probably what the young studs want. It marks their territory. It says "This chick is mine. I can get her (and anyone else I want) anytime and any place." I remember these guys. There were two in my school. They had the attitude in front of the other boys. All the girls were so giddy and happy around them and bitchy around us whiteboys...:drool:

btmbabipoi said:
Getting caught is probably what the young studs want. It marks their territory. It says "This chick is mine. I can get her (and anyone else I want) anytime and any place." I remember these guys. There were two in my school. They had the attitude in front of the other boys. All the girls were so giddy and happy around them and bitchy around us whiteboys...:drool:

You are so right. That is basicly what happened to my own daughter. It's almost like they wanted to be caught with her.

robroy66 said:
You are so right. That is basicly what happened to my own daughter. It's almost like they wanted to be caught with her.

So what exactly happened with your daughter? U can PM me if it is sensitive.

I think this is ultimately a generic question of when women and men should "hook up." I will probably sound like a square here but I think 18 is a good age, and I probably would have waited longer myself for the right person had I known what I know now.

Like I said, I'm a square.

I'd say once a girl or boy is sexually aware and understands their actions then it should be okay if it is what they truly want. There should be no coercion. That said, probably 14 is when most young adults can handle sex. My fear is that they don't understand the emotional baggage that comes with it

balwar said:
I'd say once a girl or boy is sexually aware and understands their actions then it should be okay if it is what they truly want. There should be no coercion. That said, probably 14 is when most young adults can handle sex. My fear is that they don't understand the emotional baggage that comes with it

Right cuz we adults do such a great job. LOL

I'm not particularly sure at 14yo they have any emotional baggage. It seems to be all about 'an adventure, the opportunity to do something grown ups frown on, the excitingexperience itself, the taboo nature, all part of life's rebellion' the emotion comes later when they ae older and thinking about relationships and love and marriage...in between playing with black cocks

Thanks for all the responses!

we talking dating or fucking. if its fucking then it just depends when a girl is legal in your country/state. we shouldn't promote underage sex here.

I was 17.

Reactions: Bnwoslave
The very first guy to fuck me was black. I was 14 and have enjoyed it ever since.....

I speak from experience and agree

Wife was 15

I see the junior high girls around here with the black boys. I don't think they're asking whether they're old enough.

Reactions: LacyDoll, WhiteDaddy, Gerwin and 1 other person
Whenever she is ready

A white woman should hook up with a BBC whenever she feels like she is fully prepared for the experience. It is life altering and most women are not ready until they have been with enough white guys to make them bored and bitchy. They want more and they will know when they are ready to give themselves over to a BlaCK man who will appreciate them for who they are.