• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

At what age?

• Thread starterjayfromnc
  • Start date
I first try black at 30, I wish I did earlier. I went to a private girls school so my first sex was with another girl at 12, I did not have a guy till 17. I was quite horny at an early age but was in a different situation than most growing up. I think if I was growing up in the contempory US in a public school I would have gone black much earlier, maybe 14 or 15. My daughter is too young to date, but after she is 12 if she wants to date and have sex with black guys I will encourage her - but I DO NOT want them getting her pregnent until she finishs at least a bachelors degree!

Reactions: HotwifeAdmirer
That's Crazy & Irresponsible

Chrissy4bbc said:
I first try black at 30, I wish I did earlier. I went to a private girls school so my first sex was with another girl at 12, I did not have a guy till 17. I was quite horny at an early age but was in a different situation than most growing up. I think if I was growing up in the contempory US in a public school I would have gone black much earlier, maybe 14 or 15. My daughter is too young to date, but after she is 12 if she wants to date and have sex with black guys I will encourage her - but I DO NOT want them getting her pregnent until she finishs at least a bachelors degree!

I see a lot of this. A twelve year old has no business dating. That is a child and has no business being put in that position even with a boy the same age.

I have three daughters. None of them were permitted to date before 16 yrs old. At 16 they are old enough to have the bwfinmings of a value system and are beginning to consider the consequences of their choices.

Many think the little daters are cute. It's not cute. It's sad.

I can remember my girls asking why other kids parents allowed things we did not. My answer, "Apparently their parents don't love them enough to say "No"". It's easier to say yes than no.

Rhino said:
What is the old saying? O yes. 'If she is old enuff to bleed she is old enuff to butcher.'

And I thought it was "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"

Reactions: Gerwin and Jayday
lalyjoey69 said:
. I got my first glimpse of interracial sex in highschool when i saw this hot blonde jacking off a black guy with a huge cock in the back of class. she was only about 15 he was probably 17 and it was way hot.

Sounds like a good story, please tell us the details.

I wish I would have been with a Black man before I was in my 40's, but age is just a number! XOXOXXOXOXO

lalyjoey69 said:
........ I got my first glimpse of interracial sex in highschool when i saw this hot blonde jacking off a black guy with a huge cock in the back of class. she was only about 15 he was probably 17 and it was way hot.

:) All sorts of good shit happens in school. Anybody else want to tell there school stories?

The interesting issue in this topic is when they will be aware of the implications. Let me explain what I mean:

My daughters grew up in a pretty white only area, having only 1-2 black kids in their class while in K-6. For them race or color was not an issue at all, they knew that these kids were different, but it neither bothered nor interested them. They played and interacted with them just as they did with white kids or asian kids (of which they had quite a lot in class.)

It changed when they started Middle School (or as some call it Junior High). Not only were there many more black boys than they had ever seen before, they also now knew about sex and dating and the important issues of being within acceptable boundaries when it comes to peer behavior. So in the beginning they had some issues like yes, I want to date, but no, I can't date a black boy because my girlfriends will not accept that. However, and that was the funny part, my daughters being pretty rebellious at that time soon switched sides completely: they sought to date black boys just to rub it into their white friends' faces (they might have thought they could shock me as well, not knowing that my hubby and I already were very much into IR).

So things developed kind of naturally, the very short "white-only" date period was followed by a very strong and wild "black only" period, then a short "I don't care what color as long as the dude is cool" period and now both are safely established with their black boyfriends (may be because black boys are "much cooler").

Last edited by a moderator:
blackturkdog said:
Tell us more, you must interact a lot with school related events...what about the teachers?
There was an older white teacher with an big ass and titties who would let the black students feel on her.She would brush it off flirtatiously with "Stoooop" but not too serious to report it.
All the students knew, she was the home econ teacher and married.Some guys seriously wanted to fuck her but all I ever saw was ass grabbing.

As a white male teacher I wish to see this happen more in my school, but there aren't enough black kids in Australian schools!! I might have to come over to America with my wife would is also a teacher and let the boys feel her up!!

Reactions: cynful and Gerwin
I started sneaking out with guys when I was 13. My folks didn't keep track of us much. Several of my earliest bfs were black. I think it was a rebellion thing back then. Like a lot of girls who were sexually abused I was hypersexual. Sex was a way of belonging. I gave blowjobs long before I had regular sex. I've talked to enough therapists to understand it now and have sex for better reasons anymore, but a lot of teens are emotionally fucked up. Race didn't have much to do with it other than it made it naughtier and more rebellious.

i know my gf's daughter has. She is none the worse for wear she is pretty young so not sure when the right time is. kevp33434@yahoo.com

Like hungrylips I grew up in a disfunctional family and was abused at a very early age..I was doing older guys at 14.....I went to a small town school with no blacks and got a job when I graduated in a larger town at Wal of China Mart where I dated and had sex with my first blk at age 18... I actually was in love till I found out he was bragging to his friends about "banging the white cunt". I was and still am very sexually adventursom, but never dated a blk again till last year. (with hubs encouragment)

Reactions: cynful
The age depends on various factors, most importantly the emotional maturity of the girl involved. I started at 17, with black boys from my school, then others. Some should never do it because it is not for everyone. It just depends on the person and what her true interests are.

I totally agree that its different with different girls as far as age is concerned. Atmosphere has so much to do with it. Some girls mature earlier but may be due to what see is ******* to. My daugther and I have always had a very open relationship as far as sex in concerned. She was probrably ******* to more than she should have been, but you can't unring a bell! Things worked out ok and I try to do what is best for (as I see it) and that is black men! lol

I was fortunate in that I was somewhat more mature physically as well as emotionally at 17 than a lot of others. My parents raised my brother and my self in a way in which they never talked down to us and enabled us to make decisions for ourselves. Although I was extremely nervous the first time I had sex with a black, I was able to handle it once I made the decision to go through with it. And yes I loved it!!! No looking back.

I know when I was introduced to sex as a young male by a Black Male, there were girls of an age, and fully enjoying themselves that would have had the Black Males with them in a huge amount of trouble these days.

Reactions: Me34
Will, the percentage of black population here in Mississippi is actully close to 40% overall, and in some counties very high, especially my county where it is well over 70%.

Susan said:
Like hungrylips I grew up in a disfunctional family and was abused at a very early age..I was doing older guys at 14.....

How old is older? For a 14 year old it could be 19 or 59.

Where I now live Blacks are about 1%.

jayfromnc said:
At what age should white girls start to hook up with black guys?

I'm happy to report that my 16-year old daughter has been seeing the 19-yr old nephew of my lover. He's a well-educated, nice kid who shows hubby and me plenty of respect. As far as sex goes, she's only 16 and if she's doing anything, she's keeping it discreet from us, which is how it was for me when I was her age. The point is, she's on a good path to her own sexual pleasure if and when that time comes along and I couldn't be happier. Since my husband knows nothing of my extra-marital life, it is important that this boy not know the true depth of my relationship with his uncle, and it will remain this way until his uncle and I both feel the time is right for the young ones to know the real deal.

Well...I first went black when I was 16.
I'm 19 now, so I would say anywhere between 16-20 are good ages.

But really...any age is a great age to start! :D

Reactions: Gerwin
my bf intruduced me to my first black lover when i was 14. both bf and his black friend were 19. and I have no regrets about it at all. I am glad i got it that young but am not sure i would have been ready any younger

Reactions: cynful
It's obvious there is no best age as while one girl is ready another one is not. What is very clear is by the time most girls hit the legal age of 18,they have had quite a few sexual experiences which makes it very difficult to openly discuss it in any detail. I used to think when my own daughter got started with black guys in her school, even if it was just giving blowjobs in the school bathroom, it was rather young. But from what you hear and read about now a days, its probably in line with the age many girls get started.