auto bail out

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
SaltandPepper98 said:
Shhhhhh whisper or she'll hear us. But you're right and not just Ro. I always wondered how it would go if say, the top thousand posters (minus Pimp), plus the mods met for a convention somewhere. And the name tags would be our handles. Can you imagine Ro's face, showing up to a convention with the likes of me, you, Supreme Black Man and the rest. In other words a thousand middle aged white guys. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Something just dawned on me when I mentioned mods. Hey Muleman you son of a bitch! You started this thread you+troll+now+get+your+black+ass+back+in+here.
Nothing+wrong+with+middle+aged.++otherwise+whats+the+point+of+a+long+life?++But+hell,+Im+betting+she's+a+COugar!++Mature+lady+on+the+look+out+for+young+blood.++18+to+25+year+old+young+black+men+to+be+precise.

General_flopp_ears said:
Nothing+wrong+with+middle+aged.++otherwise+whats+the+point+of+a+long+life?++But+hell,+Im+betting+she's+a+COugar!++Mature+lady+on+the+look+out+for+young+blood.++18+to+25+year+old+young+black+men+to+be+precise.

Not all maybe but I would venture to say that a majority of the so called women and black men on this site are in reality white males. I'll go even further than that. My guess is that at least 75% to 90% of "women" and "blacks" on these IR sites are phonies. And I bet that a majority of those are middle aged. Hence my humorous shot at the fakers in my post that you quoted.

Ro is no cougar. Obviously you haven't seen pics of Ro. There are some on this site but I don't remember where. She also has her own website.

And just for the record. I am a 56 year old white male.