Banned from Pussy

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date
Proud member of the no pussy club for 7 years now. Best time of my life, I wouldn't have it any other way

Reactions: SquirmingSub
As Eazy-E said:
“Now, I love pussy
And pussy loves me”

I can’t imagine life without pussy. I ain’t the best looking or biggest, but my cock’s always been hard and on the hunt, and I’ve always been way too good at finding whatever that groove is my partner likes and becoming indispensable at fucking for long periods, controlling my cum to ensure she gets her cums. I’m addicted to providing orgasms, feeling her clench up and spasm on my cock, breathlessly screaming as the waves of pleasure wash over her.

Reactions: allenUnderMe, Notacuck, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
suzanneinphilly said:
My cuck hubby hasnt had my pussy in 8 years! he knows and accepts that he doesnt deserve this pussy, its reserved for any and all Black Men!
Its been 10 yrs for me. She was so dissatisfied with the fact that I couldnt give her an orgasm.

Reactions: natasnaikul, SquirmingSub and ckc
It has been 10 years since my penis has entered any vagina

Reactions: SquirmingSub and 44 mwm
I've never got my GF to cum in almost two years... i'm not banned explicitly, but there is a sex drought at the moment... :/

dig420 said:
Is this Capt. Ron from Literotica?
Sorry, not the same. But now I should go and see what stories my pseudonym-sake penned. Thx!

Same here, but, I find other things to do with that

suzanneinphilly said:
My cuck hubby hasnt had my pussy in 8 years! he knows and accepts that he doesnt deserve this pussy, its reserved for any and all Black Men!
I haven't been inside my wife in a long time.

It has been almost 20 years since I have had pussy. But I have had lots of cock.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, lnohhnvm, 44 mwm and 3 others
Cucked Dad said:
It has been almost 20 years since I have had pussy. But I have had lots of cock.
would love discussing it

• Love
Reactions: dori
44 mwm said:
I haven't been inside my wife in a long time.
I havent had my little dick inside a pussy for several years but there have been quite a few cocks in my mouth

Reactions: 44 mwm
Cucked Dad said:
It has been over 25 years since my puny penis has seen/felt the inside of a pussy.

Reactions: 44 mwm and ckc
wmjacking said:
I havent had my little dick inside a pussy for several years but there have been quite a few cocks in my mouth
I understand, I love being punished by wife when she catches me sucking cock without her permission.

Reactions: wmjacking and natasnaikul
44 mwm said:
I understand, I love being punished by wife when she catches me sucking cock without her permission.
What is your punishment?

Reactions: SquirmingSub
i have been shut out twice, for short periods of time, while married.

natasnaikul said:
What is your punishment?
Spanking and light ball torture.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
44 mwm said:
Spanking and light ball torture.
Lovely! Suits you well, always ask her permission. Makes it that much more of a submissive experience, like you're doing it for her, as you're representing her mouth by extension.

Reactions: allenUnderMe
I have been denied for over a year now

Reactions: leahswannabe
Just a few years ago I thought same way

Reactions: leahswannabe