breeding by accident

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
having been online friends with a couple for a long while it was a shock to find they are now divorcing. apparently she is pregnant by another man .while nothing special about it until I found out it was a black child she is expecting and he had no idea she was even getting off with anybody. she says hes in shock! welcome to real world where if you dont practise safe sex..

I assume he is pushing for divorce, not her?

hornchurchmale said:
having been online friends with a couple for a long while it was a shock to find they are now divorcing. apparently she is pregnant by another man .while nothing special about it until I found out it was a black child she is expecting and he had no idea she was even getting off with anybody. she says hes in shock! welcome to real world where if you dont practise safe sex..

lucky brother, whish it was my child, cause she could move in with me.

I am more concerned about the child. Many women get pregnant with men who are not their husbands - possibly not even planned for - and in most cases they will never know. But it is the right of all kids to have love and caring parents and if the husband really care for his wife and love her he will sooner or later realize that this could be the beginning of a new life. Lots of men marry women who have kids from previous relationships so what is the big deal? Besides sharing your wife with her black lover is possibly the biggest thrill you can ever experience. And she will be devoted to you the rest of your life!

this whole "breeding" makes no sense to me.

that being said..I know that there was/is a woman who did in fact get knocked-up during a GB that Jan B. set up for her.
Her name was/is Starla and she even went back and did another vid for Jan after she had the baby.

Fantasy goes too far

I have a huge fantasy where my wife and I meet a mean, rough, aggressive, arrogant, dom black bull for what we think is condom sex, but the bull has other ideas!

The situation gets out of control when he puts us both into bondage and then decides to take advantage of us in our compromising position. He spanks me really hard for wanting to see her blacked, spanks her really hard for wanting to be blacked, then for our real punishment, he decides to fuck her bareback (even though we have told him that she is not on the pill), and he cums in her and she gets pregnant, all the while ignoring our begging and pleading for him not to cum in her.

Reactions: SissiHubby
BandJ said:
I am more concerned about the child. Many women get pregnant with men who are not their husbands - possibly not even planned for - and in most cases they will never know. But it is the right of all kids to have love and caring parents and if the husband really care for his wife and love her he will sooner or later realize that this could be the beginning of a new life. Lots of men marry women who have kids from previous relationships so what is the big deal? Besides sharing your wife with her black lover is possibly the biggest thrill you can ever experience. And she will be devoted to you the rest of your life!

If the guy didn't want to be cucked then why the hell should he stay with her?

We don't know whether she's a cheating bitch or he simply couldn't handle the fantasy going that extra step. Would you stop around and raise a kid knowing that your wife had not just cheated on you but barebacked someone else putting you at risk of catching any of the wonderful little viruses kicking around? Then walk down the street with her with a kid in the pushchair that is clearly someone else's because it's the wrong colour? Get real.

Well said!!

BandJ said:

Well said, BandJ. Many get soooo caught up in the "Fantasy" they forget the reality! I REFUSE to be involved with a couple who has NOT looked at the possibility of impregnation and doesn't have a plan IF it occurs! NOT using birth control IMPLIES receptivity to impregnation and needs to be explored and thoroughly discussed BEFORE intimacy. As always, its MORE about communication than sex at the beginning. The seeming disregard for the UNBORN in the name of being a "ROUGH", "THUG", "NASTY" or "GANGSTA" Nigga is Appalling and those who consider "BREEDING PARTIES" where NO one knows anything about the possible parentage of the child SHOULD be NEUTERED! You've hit it right on the head: "it is the right of all kids to have love and caring parents ".... TOO bad sooo many here just don't and won't get it!!!

BandJ said:

what a bunch of bullshit. I hate that "if he really loved her" crap. She clearly indicated that she didn't "really love him" by cheating on him. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You should be saying that the biological father should step up and be a man. It's NOT a previous relationship...it's an adulterous one. You ought to be able to distinguish the two by a simple timeline of events, the two most relevant being the marriage and the precipitous infidelity after the fact.

Mind you, if you find it ok I won't judge except to say as a woman I'd never want to marry someone so spineless in the first place. I guess around here that sentiment is more or less common. But I live in the real world, with social and personal repercussions with all the concomitant complexities.

Reactions: lapster
Talking about the real world: We know that 8-17% (data from different clinics) of all people do not have the biological father they belive they have. We are not talking about adoption or IVF. This child is obviously not going to look like the husband but it is still a human being with all the rights and needs of any other human being.
Adultery (without consent) is not acceptable. It is cheating. But it is too easy just to walk away just because you afraid of other peoples reaction. To forgive and support might be almost unthinkable but so much more rewarding and definitely not spineless

My girlfriend of 4 years had a baby that is obviously of a different race and we are still together. I plan on raising it as my own.

coupleofun00 said:
My girlfriend of 4 years had a baby that is obviously of a different race and we are still together. I plan on raising it as my own.

Then I think you're a rarity coupleofun, Something tells me that we taxpayers will be raising the child this post is about on OUR own.:whatever:

wht wife that WANTS TO HAVE A BLK BABY

i dont know bout accidently getting pregnant, i am married, and want to get pregnant and have a blk baby though.

Susan said:
Then I think you're a rarity coupleofun, Something tells me that we taxpayers will be raising the child this post is about on OUR own.:whatever:

didn't he say he plan on raising the child, or have you decided what he is going to do, I don't agree with dead beat dads, but I bet, they get you more upset that the CEO's that get hundreds of millions of dollars after a gov't bail out or gets a golden/platium parachute after running a company into the ground.

mwf4guy said:
i dont know bout accidently getting pregnant, i am married, and want to get pregnant and have a blk baby though.

....getting a white wife pregnant is my biggest fantasy.

Not much of a secret....

mwf4guy said:

but this is MY fantasy also, which I would LOVE to make a reality. Now that I am interested in getting back in to the IR lifestyle, I can't find a suitable (or even UNsuitable!!) lover.

Currently involved in a pregnancy risk relationship with my Boss, who is white. and if I do get pregnant by him there will be fewer questions because the baby will not be Black......but I know I am still going to want this (an interacial baby).

Getting pregnant outside my marriage is an exciting fantasy for me/us, and my affair with my Boss got to that point on a weekend trip to Cancun, and I ended up admitting the affair to my husband as a result (there was a REAL chance I got pregnant in Cancun and hubby was not awair of our affair), since then we have gotten more in to a pregnancy together and have stopped all pretense of birth control.....just spent a week in DC during my most fertile time of the month "breeding". Was really no other reason we went except it coincided with my fertile time and was a convenient excuse.

An interacial pregnancy is ALWAYS in the back of my mind tho.....and if the right person came along, I would be ready for that!!

Love to hear about others that have had interacial children, whether the father is still involved and around, were you married when it happened, was it intentional or "an accident" or did the guy talk you in to it during a "hot moment", things like that.

JMNBABE

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SissiHubby
Just go to any mall or Wall Mart on any day.You will see some white women with mixed babies.You know their mom and dads are so proud of them

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
but this is MY fantasy also, which I would LOVE to make a reality. Now that I am interested in getting back in to the IR lifestyle, I can't find a suitable (or even UNsuitable!!) lover.

Currently involved in a pregnancy risk relationship with my Boss, who is white. and if I do get pregnant by him there will be fewer questions because the baby will not be Black......but I know I am still going to want this (an interacial baby).

Getting pregnant outside my marriage is an exciting fantasy for me/us, and my affair with my Boss got to that point on a weekend trip to Cancun, and I ended up admitting the affair to my husband as a result (there was a REAL chance I got pregnant in Cancun and hubby was not awair of our affair), since then we have gotten more in to a pregnancy together and have stopped all pretense of birth control.....just spent a week in DC during my most fertile time of the month "breeding". Was really no other reason we went except it coincided with my fertile time and was a convenient excuse.
An interacial pregnancy is ALWAYS in the back of my mind tho.....and if the right person came along, I would be ready for that!!
Love to hear about others that have had interacial children, whether the father is still involved and around, were you married when it happened, was it intentional or "an accident" or did the guy talk you in to it during a "hot moment", things like that.
JMNBABE

If you want a black baby, you should be doing black guys.

Un intentional Breeding The Oooops Factor!!!

Yes we see a lot of women out at places like Wal-mart, The Mall etc.... even a few friends, and relatives have mixed kids. As for us, my wife does not like being on any type of Birth Control, Pills, condoms, nothing she says it makes her less horny when taking them (LOL) I don't think that is the case, she is horny 24hrs a day, she likes sex.