breeding by accident

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date
Leon BBC said:
Everything in your post is horseshit.

You could benefit from talking to a marriage councillor about the problems they have to deal with every week. Adultery is a symptom of faults in a marriage, and the solution is to re-negotiate what each spouse wants from this moment onwards to REPAIR THE MARRIAGE and rebuild love stronger than ever - all humans are with sin in some form or other. (casting the first stone).

Divorce is running away like a kid, because your pride has been damaged.

Unconditional love ALWAYS FORGIVES. You should never marry until you have considered how you would deal with adultery; and you truly love your fiance (not just think you do). You can't turn off real love like a light switch.

If your wife is fucked by other guys, it just proves that other guys think you are married to a trophy wife.

So if you rush for the Divorce card, they can HAVE HER with your blessing..........THEY WIN and YOU LOSE, and your life goes into a tail spin for many years, until you eventually find someone else to replace her....... better, YOU HOPE.

Josetta said:
You could benefit from talking to a marriage councillor about the problems they have to deal with every week. Adultery is a symptom of faults in a marriage, and the solution is to re-negotiate what each spouse wants from this moment onwards to REPAIR THE MARRIAGE and rebuild love stronger than ever - all humans are with sin in some form or other. (casting the first stone).

Divorce is running away like a kid, because your pride has been damaged.

Unconditional love ALWAYS FORGIVES. You should never marry until you have considered how you would deal with adultery; and you truly love your fiance (not just think you do). You can't turn off real love like a light switch.

If your wife is fucked by other guys, it just proves that other guys think you are married to a trophy wife.

So if you rush for the Divorce card, they can HAVE HER with your blessing..........THEY WIN and YOU LOSE, and your life goes into a tail spin for many years, until you eventually find someone else to replace her....... better, YOU HOPE.

Everything in this post is feminist horseshit. What if it's the other way round? The man's fucking other women all the time. Should wifey forgive and forget? Unconditional love, right?

Everything in this post is feminist horseshit. What if it's the other way round? The man's fucking other women all the time. Should wifey forgive and forget? Unconditional love, right?[/QUOTE]

It applies both ways, irrespective of which spouse is committing adultery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
Everything in this post is feminist horseshit. What if it's the other way round? The man's fucking other women all the time. Should wifey forgive and forget? Unconditional love, right?

It applies both ways, irrespective of which spouse is committing adultery.

Ok, fair enough, in your opinion it's like that. At least it goes both ways. I disagree, but hey, opinions.

The men make the rules and final decisions in our swing group concerning membership. Over the course of the last three or four years they have accepted at least 5 women who are married to white men yet come to our parties behind their husbands back to play with us.

I have never endorsed this adultery on their part, I feel that they should either swing as a couple or get a divorce and swing as a single. These women get a real rush from fucking black men behind their husbands back and even bragg about going home afterwards and screwing their hubby's too (many of us shower before going home).

We have had two exciting events within the last year or so as two of these adulterous women have become pregnant. Both of them decided to carry the child to birth, one was white, presumably her husbands and the other was black, obviously not her husbands. The woman who produced the baby from our men has since dropped out of the club but the last I heard, she was attempting to work things out with her hubby because they already had two other children.

Because our group is bareback only, it is the womens responsibility to take care of contraception. I feel that any woman who is engaging in sexual activity without being in a relationship is just plain stupid if she is not on some sort of birth control. There are too many children growing up without fathers out there already, why make more because you are too stupid or lazy to swallow a pill every morning as you brush your teeth.

As a teen of only 16, I was stupid and became pregnant by the very first man that I ever had sex with so I know the ramifications of doing dumb shit.

Nikki

Good points Nikki1979 -----30 is time to soar like an Eagle.

There was a powerful need for the feminist movement, because females had very small incomes and men did not make decisions that provided adequately for the fairer sex.

i like the way you think, you live the life style but you do it in a good way, you have been taking bbc for a long time, and i enjoy your storys and how you take them. i think its great that you are happy with that life style and again using protection and at the same time pleasing your lovers.
nikki1979 said:
The men make the rules and final decisions in our swing group concerning membership. Over the course of the last three or four years they have accepted at least 5 women who are married to white men yet come to our parties behind their husbands back to play with us.

I have never endorsed this adultery on their part, I feel that they should either swing as a couple or get a divorce and swing as a single. These women get a real rush from fucking black men behind their husbands back and even bragg about going home afterwards and screwing their hubby's too (many of us shower before going home).

We have had two exciting events within the last year or so as two of these adulterous women have become pregnant. Both of them decided to carry the child to birth, one was white, presumably her husbands and the other was black, obviously not her husbands. The woman who produced the baby from our men has since dropped out of the club but the last I heard, she was attempting to work things out with her hubby because they already had two other children.

Because our group is bareback only, it is the womens responsibility to take care of contraception. I feel that any woman who is engaging in sexual activity without being in a relationship is just plain stupid if she is not on some sort of birth control. There are too many children growing up without fathers out there already, why make more because you are too stupid or lazy to swallow a pill every morning as you brush your teeth.

As a teen of only 16, I was stupid and became pregnant by the very first man that I ever had sex with so I know the ramifications of doing dumb shit.

Nikki

sdmike said:
i like the way you think, you live the life style but you do it in a good way, you have been taking bbc for a long time, and i enjoy your storys and how you take them. i think its great that you are happy with that life style and again using protection and at the same time pleasing your lovers.

Thanks SD, I do what I can in my own little way. hehehe.......Nikki

how many guys did you fuck at that party if you dont know who the father is?
ranibaby69 said:
I was young and dumb and got pregnant at a party from someone other then my then boyfriend I had no idea who the father was my husband stepped up and said I was at the party with him and we were in love so we married the baby was clearly not his but he is her "father" I have fucked alot of men in my life but have only one MAN

hornchurchmale said:
having been online friends with a couple for a long while it was a shock to find they are now divorcing. apparently she is pregnant by another man .while nothing special about it until I found out it was a black child she is expecting and he had no idea she was even getting off with anybody. she says hes in shock! welcome to real world where if you dont practise safe sex..

If she is "expecting" how does anyone know that it is a black baby?

Sounds like another fake post to me...

Jesssador said:
If she is "expecting" how does anyone know that it is a black baby?

Sounds like another fake post to me...
She might not have been getting any at home, hubby might have had a vasectomy, etc.

if you are letting your friend use your wife and she has a baby for him,you have to love and bring it up like its yours.

Let's face it, if she's not using birth control and she likes sex, she's at risk. Sexy, passionate women hate condoms, so she isn't going to stop in the heat of the moment is she? Amazing that couples don't discuss this before embarking on the journey to the IR fantasy realisation. My wife's said that if it ever did happen, she'd go for the morning after pill.

_Mark_ said:
She might not have been getting any at home, hubby might have had a vasectomy, etc.

She has fessed up in advance to give him time to "handle it".

No guarantee he won't call off the divorce proceedings, when he remembers that marriage vows included for "better or for worse".

Getting pregnant to another guy other than her husband, puts it on the line that hubby is not performing to the "bride's dream", and hubby gets an opportunity to prove he truly loves his wife unconditionally and "can forgive those (including his wife) that tresspass against him".

She was probably thinking about, "love they neigbour" when the Bull jumped the gate into her paddock and set about seducing her. Her husband did not cum to her rescue, so she got the wrong seed. The milk has been spilt, so no point in holding a grudge too long. Be a man and give her some more chances.

Josetta said:
She has fessed up in advance to give him time to "handle it".

No guarantee he won't call off the divorce proceedings, when he remembers that marriage vows included for "better or for worse".

Getting pregnant to another guy other than her husband, puts it on the line that hubby is not performing to the "bride's dream", and hubby gets an opportunity to prove he truly loves his wife unconditionally and "can forgive those (including his wife) that tresspass against him".

So where is her "for better of for worse" if he's not as good in bed as she expected? She should have married a black guy if that's what she wanted in the first place or at least fucked him before she married him to see if he was any good. Pretty shallow marriage that shouldn't have existed.

You're such a hypocrite that it's unbelievable, talking about him having to uphold marriage vows that she clearly hasn't given a fying fuck about.

_Mark_ said:
So where is her "for better of for worse" if he's not as good in bed as she expected? She should have married a black guy if that's what she wanted in the first place or at least fucked him before she married him to see if he was any good. Pretty shallow marriage that shouldn't have existed.

You're such a hypocrite that it's unbelievable, talking about him having to uphold marriage vows that she clearly hasn't given a fying fuck about.

Divorce does not solve anything, because it throws both parties into a financial turmoil and statistics show a 66% failure of second marriages.

Divorce is a face-saving exercise, but it would be so much better to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk about what the needs are of each spouse and the best ways to help each other get those needs met.

It is better to forgive each other, and then move forward with fresh intentions

Josetta said:
Divorce does not solve anything, because it throws both parties into a financial turmoil and statistics show a 66% failure of second marriages.

Divorce is a face-saving exercise, but it would be so much better to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk about what the needs are of each spouse and the best ways to help each other get those needs met.

It is better to forgive each other, and then move forward with fresh intentions

Who says he has to get hitched to another cheating wife?
You're obsessed with this statistic about second marriages.

Divorce is a drastic measure, not a face-saving exercise.
Whose face would it save? Hers because she's such a slut for sleeping around with other men without a condom? She's risked his life once, why the fuck should he stay with her?

Perhaps a heart-to-heart talk before she goes cheating would be more appropriate?

You're not in the real world.

_Mark_ said:
If the guy didn't want to be cucked then why the hell should he stay with her?

We don't know whether she's a cheating bitch or he simply couldn't handle the fantasy going that extra step. Would you stop around and raise a kid knowing that your wife had not just cheated on you but barebacked someone else putting you at risk of catching any of the wonderful little viruses kicking around? Then walk down the street with her with a kid in the pushchair that is clearly someone else's because it's the wrong colour? Get real.

So many people adopt now...I wonder if they say the same thing about the children of Brad and Angelinas???????