breeding by accident

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date
Robert108 said:
So many people adopt now...I wonder if they say the same thing about the children of Brad and Angelinas???????

Obviously, with them being such unknown people... uh:asshole:

I would like to add a little to this thread.

If a woman gets pregnant by another man while she is still married to her husband, BY LAW, the child is the responsiblility of the husband. At least that is the law here in the midwest. There are guys here paying child support for a kid that isn't biologically theirs but the wife conceived while they were still married. Even though some are divorced, they still have to pay child support until the child reaches 18.

Also, as far as having protected sex, the only 100% protected sex is anal, oral or titty fuck. ANYTHING can happen with vaginal sex, no matter what you do. I was in my mid 20's when I ran into my baby's mother who was 43 years old at the time and had been married for 17 years. Her and her husband had tried to have kids but couldn't. He had an affair with his secretary and got her pregnant. He blamed everything on the wife, saying it obviously is her and not him who was the problem.

The wife was your typical white suburban soccer mom type. Had lived at home with her parents until she got married then moved in with her husband. She had lived a comfortable life in white suburbia with her husband working and paying all the bills. When he wanted a divorce after 17 years of marriage, she was 43 years old and didn't have a clue as to where to start over. He also made her feel like she was a piece of shit because she couldn't give him any kids. Her self esteem was very low and she ended up moving into the YMCA.

To make a long story short, when I met her, she was trying to turn her life completely around. Before, she would have never even though of being with a black man but with her new self, was open to a lot of things. She also opened up sexually. She was a little apprehensive when we first had sex but loosened up totally after a while. I guess everything that she couldn't do when she was married because her husband wouldn't let her, she opened up with me.

Doggystyle, cowgirl, sissors, her feet on my chest, her ankles around my neck, her on top with her knees on the bed, her on top with her feet on the bed and she'd squat up and down, etc., etc. We'd take weekend trips to Vegas or Mexico but would spend the whole time in the hotel room, fucking like rabbits. We'd fuck in the morning, order room service for food, fuck some more, go jump in the jacuzzi, fuck some more, take a nap, wake up and fuck some more. You get the picture. Would never leave the hotel room the entire weekend. Hell, we'd never even put on any clothes.

Now I'm thinking I have the IDEAL situation, a horny woman who loves sex, a 43 year old woman who has been married for 17 years and can't get pregnant. She still had some of those old values of hers so she wasn't the kind to sleep around. Because I knew that, I would fuck her bareback and never think of catching any STD. She had been through a bad marriage so that wasn't even in her vocabulary. She was game and ready for anything, at the drop of a hat. I'd smack her on the ass when she walked by, 30 seconds later, we fucking. I'd wake up at 3:00 in the morning, dick hard as a rock. I could wake her up from a sound sleep, 30 seconds later, we're fucking. I LOVED it. It was GREAT, I had heaven right here on earth.

I was TOTALLY surprised when this 43 year old white, suburban, soccer mom type woman who couldn't get pregnant for 17 years came and told me she was pregnant. Pregnant for the first time at 43 !!!! .... 43!!!! .... Muthafuckin 43 !!! :eek: :eek: I was like GGOOOOOOTTTT DAMN !!!! ... WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

I moved her in with me and believe it or not, she had an easy pregnancy, no complications, none of the morning sicknesses, nothing. She had a healthy baby girl. No downs syndrom or anything.

LIFE HAPPENS .... for real.

I think you've highlighted a bit of a success for a down-trodden wife, irrespective of what colour you could have been. Her ex-husband sounds a complete and utter twat who she's better without. Glad it's worked out well for you.

As for unprotected sex, I'd include passing STDs on - it's not just who she's fucked, but who they've fucked too. If he's barebacking your wife, who else has he been at risk with? Obviously he's more comfortable with her. Bless, little wifey, first time black, long-time married, no worries there. But what about the slutty white trash he nailed last week? Remember, you don't want to get HIV again! hehe

Last edited by a moderator: