breeding by accident

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date
Newcpl4black said:
Yes we see a lot of women out at places like Wal-mart, The Mall etc.... even a few friends, and relatives have mixed kids. As for us, my wife does not like being on any type of Birth Control, Pills, condoms, nothing she says it makes her less horny when taking them (LOL) I don't think that is the case, she is horny 24hrs a day, she likes sex.

i bet it's mixed kids with a noticebly absent father.

Boys should be trained at school to look after and respect all children, so by the time they get to become adults, they won't have so many hangups about children not their own. Children add to the quality of family life if you have empathy with their hopes and dreams.

I have a mix race child and I love her all as my own. My wife and I were separated at the time of her inception. We had a one year old son too at this time. It was not easy for me to accept but I wanted to get back with my wife. I have no regrets on that . As for the black gentleman (her ex-boss) he has set up a trust for her. I know that it is a fantasy for many but thought and planing must be given to it before plunging into it. I still have family and so call friends that talk behind our back in a negative way but we live in the Caribbean and mix race children is common. 93% of Caribbean children are mix race.

God does not discriminate color of skin, so why should a white wife worry about the color of her baby's skin - or what family or friends would say about her mating habits?

Anyone who gets upset, should remember that if they plan to cast the first stone, they should be bloody sure they are not without sin themselves. I have heard it said that God has a lever he can pull if you have cast the first stone. The lever opens the shute down to Hell.

"No man can pass judgement on another's choice of sexual partners without feeling God's wrath, because FREEWILL is God's gift.

It is okay by God for a woman to have babies by different fathers, as long as she has love in her heart when she conceives them, and she looks after them properly.

It is not wrong to have inter-racial babies, but it is dreadful sin (and a racist stance) to criticise a woman's choice.

Josetta - "You shall not commit adultery"

Sound familiar?

_Mark_ said:
Josetta - "You shall not commit adultery"

Sound familiar?

But if a married couple agree that cuckoldry is okay for them, it is not adultery, just a new codicil in their wedding vows. A bride enters marriage with an expectancy of a wonderful sex life, but if the wedding tackle grows weary and is not able to perform its duty with a reasonable regularity, then it is okay for a hubby to admit he wants his wife to "sleep around" to harvest the love she is missing out on.

Also, "forgive those that tresspass against us", which means to forgive people if they step out of line by impulsive thoughts.

"You shall not commit adultery" is a warning that the husband may punch your nose if he finds out; but as we have learnt on this website, a lot of husbands "offer their wife to hot men. I think it can only be adultery if it is done behind a spouse's back.

Joaetta the post said that the husband had no idea that the wife was going behind his back, so it was done behind the husband's back so it must be adultery than by your words LOL

I was young and dumb and got pregnant at a party from someone other then my then boyfriend I had no idea who the father was my husband stepped up and said I was at the party with him and we were in love so we married the baby was clearly not his but he is her "father" I have fucked alot of men in my life but have only one MAN

mmmm, I'm with you!!

mwf4guy said:
i dont know bout accidently getting pregnant, i am married, and want to get pregnant and have a blk baby though.

I have thesame desire, would really love to have a Black baby too!! Luckily I have an understanding who supports my needs and desires and we are well prepared for the outcome.

JMNBABE

Just wondering...

Newcpl4black said:
It does happen!!!!, we would be kewl with it

Are you doing anything to prevent this from happening? Or better yet, are you doing ANYTHING that would maybe make it happen?!

VERY exciting to consider, take risks with, or to actually WANT to happen too!!

JMNBABE

hornchurchmale said:
having been online friends with a couple for a long while it was a shock to find they are now divorcing. apparently she is pregnant by another man .while nothing special about it until I found out it was a black child she is expecting and he had no idea she was even getting off with anybody. she says hes in shock! welcome to real world where if you dont practise safe sex..

This is a test of the wedding vows relating to, "for better or for worse, for
richer or poorer" stuff. Divorce is a "cop-out" for the wounded spouse.

A real man would forgive his wife, and accept the child as his to raise the same as any other kids he may have or intend to have.

"Forgive those that tresspass against us".

A man who can't forgive will eventually discover his new wife is no better. 66% of second marriages end rather quickly.

Josetta said:

A real man would forgive his wife, and accept the child as his to raise the same as any other kids he may have or intend to have.

A man who can't forgive will eventually discover his new wife is no better. 66% of second marriages end rather quickly.

Sorry but what a load of crap.

The for richer for poor bit often ends "in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part"
She's hardly loving and cherishing him if she's cheating on him and getting knocked up on the sly.

Yeah this is a fantasy site, but some people really do have no sense of reality at times.

My first child was from an affair I had with a married woman. She left her hub after she discovered she was pregnant and moved in with me. We got married after her divorce became final and had another baby.

We later got got divorced and she remarried her first husband and he legally adopted our two children. A real forgiving guy! He has since died; a real shame too, he turned out to be a pretty good dad.

Josetta said:

only a pussy fool would do that.

well said BandJ, much heart-i would expect nothing less from one living in Scandanavia, however lets talk real in terms of cheating, be it with a black man or not. by the way, why do you think Tom Cruise divorce Nicole Kidman-she was pregnant with another mans baby, supposedly a black mans-they said she had a miscarriage-right. a lot of men do indeed father kids that are not biologically there own. i was raised since age 1 by a man not my biological dad..point the kid should come first. this woman is scandalous though and that should be emphasized..

PANTHERCELESTIAL said:
well said BandJ, much heart-i would expect nothing less from one living in Scandanavia, however lets talk real in terms of cheating, be it with a black man or not. by the way, why do you think Tom Cruise divorce Nicole Kidman-she was pregnant with another mans baby, supposedly a black mans-they said she had a miscarriage-right. a lot of men do indeed father kids that are not biologically there own. i was raised since age 1 by a man not my biological dad..point the kid should come first. this woman is scandalous though and that should be emphasized..

That's a big difference though. Your father figure went knowingly into a relationship with your mum with you already existing. That's very different. If I met my missus and she already had a kiddy from a previous relationship, then it's a difference decision for you to make and certainly doesn't blow away any trust you'd have in her that her cheating on you and indeed putting you at risk of STIs would.

Josetta said:

Everything in your post is horseshit.

We had a couple that were play friends of ours when we first got into swinging. Not too clear on the exact circumstances of how it happened (whether she was cheating or whether it was a threesome situation), but she had gotten pregnant by a black guy. They had the child and they were raising it as their own. (He was about 18 months old when we knew them).

Taking a step back and looking at them as a couple, I'd say she wore the pants. She was an incorrigible cheater. He, however, i'm sure, thought that she was out of his league and just put up with it.

I think you've hinted at something important here - each situation is different.
If you're in the swinging lifecycle, do you accept it as a hazard of the hobby or not? Probably a big one for many potential couples on here to discuss because with the best will in the world, no birth control is 100% effective. Apart from anal :D

Right on !!!

WELL said! Can't add a thing!

BandJ said:
I am more concerned about the child. Many women get pregnant with men who are not their husbands - possibly not even planned for - and in most cases they will never know. But it is the right of all kids to have love and caring parents and if the husband really care for his wife and love her he will sooner or later realize that this could be the beginning of a new life. Lots of men marry women who have kids from previous relationships so what is the big deal? Besides sharing your wife with her black lover is possibly the biggest thrill you can ever experience. And she will be devoted to you the rest of your life!