• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding Question

• Thread starterhotcpl4341
  • Start date

hotcpl4341

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2005
I have wondered if black men have the fantasy of breeding a white woman, especially a wife. I am 37 and the doctor says it would be difficult for me to get preg. However, I did get preg last summer and was not sure if it was one of hubby's friends or a black man that I had been with. I lost the baby at 2 mths. Hubby was really turned on by the whole thing and now wants me to do a bareback gang bang. Any other couples have this fantasy?

Definitely. As a black man, I get totally turned on by the possibilty of filling up a little married white wife with my seed and knocking her up. There's something about pulling out bareback of a somebody else's willing wife and seeing your manhood covered with thick white cum and her juices that is undeniably sexy.

You're in the interesting position of being able to take this fantasy and run with it. I say do it, but be safe.

Don't forget afterward....

Of course the sex with multiple black men when you are fertile is a total mind trip for both of you, but don't forget afterward-- say 5-6 months later when you are showing.

Walking in public, holding hands, short sexy shorts.

And sex with blacks then is tender and loving. Don't be surprised if they like to pull out and shoot onto your big tummy. It's fun to smear it all over your tummy as you look into your husband's eyes.

My wife and I have only done some swinging, but we have been amazed how often bareback sex occurs. New couples are the hottest when you see the woman being taken by a nice muscular black man as he sinks his manhood into the girl in full site of her husband.

I definatly have that fantasy. I'm a married white housewife and I have certainly had many fantasies about breeding. I too, have wanted a bareback gangbang for a long time now so it's nice to know that someone else is craving the same thing I am.

I do hope you find what you're looking for!

i'm a black male and i do not find it sexy...seriously, what the hell? thats just crossing the line. This is worst then the debate of abortion! you're fucking around with nature's order and this is even worst then gay marriages! Being turned on because you're being impregnated, don't you realize that the kid you will end up having is going to be confused and fucking wondering what the hell happened as he was a byproduct of your own selfishness? I am totally against it. I am against fun, lots of fun and then more fun but I am the first one in line to say that, that is just crossing the line.

Note bareback sex is really fun, and it is by all means acceptable..as long as your not bringing another human being into this world! I love bareback sex and I am not against it..but c'mon people just think of the moral issues!

People think that getting gang banged and impregnated is fun..but try having that shit done to you in real life, for real with a gun to your head and then killed after being ***** and having your body dumped somewhere in a garbage can..Hmm that shit would be fun!

I personally want to BREED a women whether she is black or white. This BIG QUESTION is. Can any of these white women or cpls SERIOUSLY conceive a child of MIXED race and show Mom, Dad and the family their new baby?

I totally agree this a dreadful way to bring chilren in to the world. There are enough screwed up kids already why add to it because of a sick fantasy. Do what you want regards black lover gang bangs etc but leave pregnancy out of it. I'm no prude and i'm very open minded but PLEASE remember children are a gift and not to be used for sick fantasy. When they grow up what are you gonna say when they they ask who their dad is or wonder why they are a differant colour and don't look like the rest of the family etc. Grow up and play safe whatever you do.

well, in the developed world 18% of all people do not have the father, they think is their father. Beside that almost 20% of all pregnancies are now due to artificial imsemination one way or the other. Most children are concieved in lust (I sincerely do hope).
Now the funny thing is that the colour suddenly seems to play such a big role.
No one should ever dream of creating a new little defenseless life without having the necessary mental, moral and material capacity to care for it fully and whole hearted.
No child should be born just out of pure curiousity or boredom.
If a white family wants to have a black child then hail them, support them and cheer the child and leave your foredoms in the garbage bin.
Let's fill the world with happy children.

Bareback versus Breeding

I aadmit that bare sex is so much more intimate and sexy. But getting pregnant by a black man would be the wrong thing to do.

For me Breeding meant marrying the woman...

hotcpl4341 said:
I have wondered if black men have the fantasy of breeding a white woman, especially a wife. I am 37 and the doctor says it would be difficult for me to get preg. However, I did get preg last summer and was not sure if it was one of hubby's friends or a black man that I had been with. I lost the baby at 2 mths. Hubby was really turned on by the whole thing and now wants me to do a bareback gang bang. Any other couples have this fantasy?

My BBW wife, who is white, is pregnant. When she started dating black, the first black man she fucked lied - and I mean LIED about being true. In essence, she was breeded by a scheming drug dealer, who was married to a black woman on the side.

I won't divulge any more info, but I promised her that if I 'breeded' her, I would have to help raise the child.

Like I said...she is 7 mos. pregnant, and I am happy being married to her. She would have been into the whole breeding thing had the first Black man she fucked cherished what he had.

Sensual

I have to agree with LongtimeMarried that sex with black lovers bare is more intimate and sexy, but when the sex is over, I want it over. I would not want to be BRED by anyone.

LynneMWF said:
I have to agree with LongtimeMarried that sex with black lovers bare is more intimate and sexy, but when the sex is over, I want it over. I would not want to be BRED by anyone.

LynneMWF is right...maybe during the course of the sex it adds to the intensity to fantasize - and it can be as intense as you want it - but once it's done, let it be done. The last thing you'll need after a night of great sex is a lifelong, unanticipated reminder.

I have a few girlfriends who approached the whole scene as an extremely erotic proposition and they 'claim' the sex was the most intense they ever had. But each of them said that 4-5 months later when their belly was showing that inevitable bulge and the realization of a lifelong impact on them - the second thoughts, doubts and anxiety began piling up...

For me, any child is a blessing but you know! I am not ready to be blessed with for any type of child but I do like to practice!!

I hope my post made sense.

LynneMWF said:

It sounds like fun and games until the woman gets pregnant.

Pardon my rudenes if I sound bitchy.:bitch:

Again, my wife and I agreed to marry and raise the child. She has been raised on christian beliefs, and it would be wrong to do the 'breeding' thing. She learned this after her first Black lover lied.

I love to fuck married white woman bareback and without protection. Of course I have to make sure that they are D and D free, as they with me. So far I have bred two white girls. I think there is nothing hotter than seeing a white girl with a black baby ummmmmmmm :)

Darlin, You're A Pig

Darlin, you're a pig. I find the idea of black breeding bulls seeking white women to knock up totally repugnent. My dilemma is that I am SO drawn to them. Laura

Laura you are not teh first to tell me I'm a "pig"! lol. I do give the women a choice: we can fuck bareback and without protection or not - your choice? The cuckold husband's normally love the idea and encourge me to knock their wife's up - I am too weak to say no :)

Most intriguing sex

I sired two babies. Knowing they would be made was the most intense sexual experience I've ever had! Nothing matches it, and my women agreed then. They agree now, too.

In these days of abortions and adoptions, this form of bareback sex adds to the intensity of the experience. I hope more people explore this venue. Most bareback sexual experiences do not result in pregnancies. In fact, very few do. I have placed sexual pleasure in the following hierarchy from most intense to least.

1. Interracial fucking bareback with a woman who may very well get impregnated. This has to be known at the time the sexual encounter occurs.
2. Interracial sex.
3. Elicit sex outside of marriage.
4. Sex in marriage that may result in pregnancy.
5. First time sex with a new lover.
6. Fun sex.
7. and lastly Staid, mechanical sex with the same partner.

hotcpl4341 said:
I have done bareback gangbangs and it is the quickest way to get pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread