• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding Question

• Thread starterhotcpl4341
  • Start date
becontree2001uk said:
I love to fuck married white woman bareback and without protection. Of course I have to make sure that they are D and D free, as they with me. So far I have bred two white girls. I think there is nothing hotter than seeing a white girl with a black baby ummmmmmmm :)
i agree whole heartedly

Well, for whatever it's worth, there's this 19 year old black superstud in our local high school who has managed to successfully impregnate three white students, one of them the senior captain of the girl's basketball team (to the dismay of her shocked parents).

Unfortunately, he's been arrested (and released on $50,000 bond) for trying the same thing with a 15 year old (black) classmate, whose parents pressed charges.

I'm anxious to see how all this plays out...but it illustrates the state of affairs in our schools these days. One would think that girls would have learned about the pill by now...but apparently......???

Neat 'n Petite said:
Well, for whatever it's worth, there's this 19 year old black superstud in our local high school who has managed to successfully impregnate three white students, one of them the senior captain of the girl's basketball team (to the dismay of her shocked parents).

Unfortunately, he's been arrested (and released on $50,000 bond) for trying the same thing with a 15 year old (black) classmate, whose parents pressed charges.

I'm anxious to see how all this plays out...but it illustrates the state of affairs in our schools these days. One would think that girls would have learned about the pill by now...but apparently......???

'Neat'

Yes, you'd certainly think so - this being the 21st Century. It leaves us with two daring questions... are girls nowadays actually that 'dim' or, of course, are the black guys just really that good at convincing the girls to let them between their legs so unprotected??

A 3rd potential question has always intrigued me - maybe the girls are NOT that dense and really ARE using protection...in that case what does it say about the potency of the black men's sperm?

I agree this should not be taken lightly for a short time of lust and pleasure, but color, which is what this is that we are really talking about here, should not be important. If there is love for the child, and the great majority of all women instinctively love their child regardless of what color they are, then nothing else really does matter. Think of women that are ***** and impregnated, how many choose to keep the baby though they never planned on this event. Another member said no child should be born of essentially no forethought, but I believe truthfully most children are born this way, wether they are white, black, whatever. People accidently get pregnant all the time. I grew up in a neighborhood, which was upper middle class, all white, a black person literally was never seen there, racism was an institutionalized part of the culture and behavior of this community. When I graduated from HS in the late 1980's there were no black students, I never saw any fine, big booty black gals, I never saw any tall, strapping, good looking black guys, I never saw a black man or woman as a teacher or student. I went to a school of over 2000, with a graduating class of over 500. Today, in this same school there is now a very significant percentage of black and other minority students at this same school, and many black families in this community. These black students are now true middle class, they know nothing of the ghetto, they have grown up in a largely all white, good, safe, clean community, that has a very high tax structure. They grow up as if they are white, which in reality they essentially are. The point is that things can and do change and for the better. Now we see black and white kids that are couples, dating and they think nothing of it. They dont know of the time in, their own experience, when blacks and whites werent or couldnt be as close as we are today. It wasnt so long ago. If we think about it, even this website would and could never have been seen 15 to 20 years ago, cause thats how the culture was then. Would everyone here, both black and white, really say the same that a black man should not impregnate a white woman, if instead it were a white man impregnating a white woman? or Hispanic or Asain woman? or Asian or Hispanic man being the seed doner? I think in truth those who say no this should not happen know what social issues this will raise for a white man and white woman to come home from the hospital and have a mixed, "black" baby. Of course there is everyday reality, the world is not perfect or idyllic, and everyone must stand on their own for what they believe. But I know in my life what is always, in the end most important is love. In the end, after all judgments, after everything is said and done, and everyone is gone, all that remains is love. I think thats what we all should already know here on a site like this, both black and white, we all really like, love, are excited by each other because of our differences. Does anyone remember on Law + Order about 4 or 5 years ago there was nearly exactly this kind of case scenario? A white couple who were found out to be essentially swingers that enjoyed the attributes of black men. The man loved seeing his wife with the hung black dicks, as well as the thought of her being impregnated by them, and she loved it as well. In the story, they had already had 4-5 mixed children before police involvement. The point really is though, was anyone hurt? (Except that the oldest teenage daughter was involved in the parents' sexual activities by the father, and she was artificially inseminated by him. This clearly is wrong, it did harm her, but it is not part of my thesis). No. Were the children not loved, regardless of their color? No, they were loved, cared for as if they were the parents own. Its funny, we humans say that space or ocean exploration is the final frontier, but maybe it really is color.

KarenBlack4Blk said:
'Neat'

Yes, you'd certainly think so - this being the 21st Century. It leaves us with two daring questions... are girls nowadays actually that 'dim' or, of course, are the black guys just really that good at convincing the girls to let them between their legs so unprotected??

A 3rd potential question has always intrigued me - maybe the girls are NOT that dense and really ARE using protection...in that case what does it say about the potency of the black men's sperm?

No they really are that stupid.

interracial breeding

As a married white woman with 2 teenage daughters, my mind has changed a lot since I was in highschool. I seem to be turned on by seeing interracial couples and especially the ones where the young woman is pregnant. I find myself fantasizing about sex with blackmen and really dont care about racial barriers anymore. As long as the child is welcomed into this world and loved, it really doesnt matter what the color is. Intellect has no color.

This is stupid on your part. You are saying the hell with the responsibility of bringing a child in the world as long as you can fuck, get pregnant, walk around with a black man, wear short skirts and wonder what other people may think!? It is your life dumbass! You are stupid! If a white woman marries a black man and they have a million babies then great! But this crap is stupid and irresponsible on your part. There are many stupid people in this world and you are one of them! Hell, look at the ones who agree with you on here. They can not even type correctly. Get a brain bitch!

Theree is no need to become rude about this!
Let us just look at the facts. Dark Cavern exists because a lot of people get a kick out of fantazising about sex between a white woman and a black man because it is socially widely not (yet) accepted. But facts are:
1) 15-17% grow up without knowing that they are the result of a mating process between their mother and a man who is not her husband, the person they consider to be their father. This has been the reality for most likely more than 60 years.
2) 10% of all newborn are the result of artificial insemination - one way or the other.
3) masturbation has been condemned as leading to insanity and eternal suffering in hell. This is also why mentally ill patients for centuries have been treated very badly by their communities.
Our behavior is however changing over time, things that were previously unthinkable becomes widely accepted and gradually incorporated in our daily life.
There are now lots of scientifical proofs supporting the idea of mixing genes and personnally I feel that the attraction between white women and black men is there because it is natural and from an evolutionary point of view makes sense.
The number of white married couples having a brown baby is growing and the number of black and white married couples is growing as well. I am convinced that in the next 10-20 years it will become widely socially accepted and that 100 years from now there will be no distinction between black and white but merely a wide variety of nuances between black and white.
So things will change - even in those minds that still live in the dark Middle Age

A very common fantasy, indeed, my wife of 26 years has had two interracial pregnancies and our families have been very supportive. All are aware of our interest in interracial activities.

Rhino! Sweetie, where have you been? You are so tacky... but not as rude as
WatchWife&BlackGuy! Please try not to get too personal.

SandyWho said:

Yes.....our Rhino is a delight....and you always know exactly what he's thinking....and he's usually right on.

SandyWho said:

Sandy sweetheart. U know with me it is ALWAYS personal....:)

Neat 'n Petite said:
Yes.....our Rhino is a delight....and you always know exactly what he's thinking....and he's usually right on.

Neat baby u give it up for the cause yet or u still playing hard to get?

Rhino said:
Sandy sweetheart. U know with me it is ALWAYS personal....:)

Rhino-

You are still my favorite.:love: Too bad I can't take you on vacation with me. I think it would be fun but not sure if hubby and the kids would think much of it!

The Joke's On You!

SandyWho said:
So I am from the Middle Ages as one member put it on here? Sandy whatever, you are no expert on anything! Rude? I feel very passionately about bringing children into this world and if it is a stupid reason then I will speak up about it! Rude? Get over it! I know more about children than you ever will know and for many reasons that I have never revealed but this is sick! You are part of the problem. Get a backbone about something you believe passionately about instead of being such a pansy! Having babies for the sex is ridiculous! That is why you complain everytime your taxes go up! IR sex is great but be responsible! That is the problem, many people are not responsible about it like you apparently! GROW UP!

SandyWho said:
Rhino-

You are still my favorite.:love: Too bad I can't take you on vacation with me. I think it would be fun but not sure if hubby and the kids would think much of it!

Especially since you would be in bed the whole time...;)....u want another baby?

ChopChop, you have to agree with me on this...

ChopChop said:
I sired two babies. Knowing they would be made was the most intense sexual experience I've ever had! Nothing matches it, and my women agreed then. They agree now, too.

In these days of abortions and adoptions, this form of bareback sex adds to the intensity of the experience. I hope more people explore this venue. Most bareback sexual experiences do not result in pregnancies. In fact, very few do. I have placed sexual pleasure in the following hierarchy from most intense to least.

1. Interracial fucking bareback with a woman who may very well get impregnated. This has to be known at the time the sexual encounter occurs.
2. Interracial sex.
3. Elicit sex outside of marriage.
4. Sex in marriage that may result in pregnancy.
5. First time sex with a new lover.
6. Fun sex.
7. and lastly Staid, mechanical sex with the same partner.

You have to agree with this, ChopChop...IT takes ONE sexual encounter to get a woman pregnant - Maybe not the very first time, but that one encounter will change everything.

I dealt with ALL 7 instances, and my BBW wife and I deal with #2, #6 and #7. We already engaged in #4, and my wife is now dead set on staying with the other mentioned encounters - now that she is pregnant.

post your breeding pics and swollen bellies.........doesnt matter anyways..its all just talk. very very few people have actually went through with it...they all just talk...put up or shut up

My wife's tubes were tied before I met her. We started IR sex soon after we married. She hates condoms and has had bareback sex with all of the black men she has dated. We were sure she was "safe", so everyone came inside her. I have heard her tell more than one man, while she was deep in lust with him, that she would have his baby. In her lust of the moment, I assure you she ment it! Just like her "I love you's". Though most of the men she was with were married, they never asked if she was PG safe. Whether that was because she nor I brought the subject up during our getting aquainted with them, or because she is very submissive to her lovers, I do not know. Most just acted like it was our problem not their's. They certainly never mentioned condoms when she didn't. They just took her skin on skin and certainly never pulled out until well after they were drained. Where we KNEW she could not get knocked up we just enjoyed the thrill of the whole thing. She was in her late 30s when she started IR dating. In her mid-40s she had to have a hystorectomy. The surgon told us afterward that my wife's tubes had grown back together and she had been fully capable of concieving for sometime! He said this was rare but she was not the first case he had seen, and in fact in the other case the woman DID concieve. When we thought of all the opportunities my wife had had of being impregnated, and of how we had even openly courted and promototed the idea to men who bedded her....well to say the least we more than thanked our lucky stars. In our 40s we certainly did not want to start another family, and, though we would have, we were not thrilled at the idea of showing our family and this small town my wife's addictive lust for IR sex. So at 49 she is still activly engaged in bareback sex with black lovers and TOTALLY "safe" for use now. Though there is not a doubt in my mind, that if she were not, she would WILLINGLY have the baby of the dominate black man she has been the virtial sexual "property" of, for the past 3 years. She openly tells him she loves him, and is doing others for him, SO.............. Just our experience on this topic.

Rhino said:
Neat baby u give it up for the cause yet or u still playing hard to get?

Still straddling the IR fence. But the young temptations around here are enough to keep my kettle simmering. All it will take is a particularly weak moment...coupled with the right opportunity.

Happy to see you're still carving notches on your IR "gun".

Users who are viewing this thread