• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding Question

• Thread starterhotcpl4341
  • Start date
My wife just turn 54 can they get pregnant with out the shots or pills that i see on TV . I hope not as candice is not on birth control as she is 54 and thinks she cant get knock up .

Our youngest is by a blk group
He is fourth child
First is also a black boy now 24
2 kids are white
also two pregnancies (probably by blk) ended in miscarriage
luv, MsG
Oh, I say if you think it through and all the possibilities-do what you want to get preg again. We ahve found that Black men truly are more fertile and most place the seed much closer to the egg

If she is done with menopause and her periods have stopped
PROBABLY cannot get preg again
It has happened though

houndfromunderground@yahoo.com
black stud indiana a real black stud i travel or host

it is gods will who or should not have kids when and where and how is his int the whole big picture

180 Turn

Since High School I've done an 180 degree turn. Where I wouldn't even notice a black boy while growing up in the late 70s early 80s; now, I'm enjoying black guys hitting on me.

Laura

mwfwife&mom said:
As a married white woman with 2 teenage daughters, my mind has changed a lot since I was in highschool. I seem to be turned on by seeing interracial couples and especially the ones where the young woman is pregnant. I find myself fantasizing about sex with blackmen and really dont care about racial barriers anymore. As long as the child is welcomed into this world and loved, it really doesnt matter what the color is. Intellect has no color.

I was 18 when I got preganant By a black man My then boy friend had be asking and begging for longest time I gave in. you should know we has swapped with couples before but all were white. I east Indian but born here is states my then bf now my hubby is white well I got pregnant from the black man my bf married me knowing was good chance baby wasn't his well turns out she wasn't you can tell for sure she's not his she may have been a accident but she was no mistake she is now just finished her frist year of college with a 3.75 gpa I lost some of my family members because of her and my lifestyle I say fuck'em I would't just go out and breed like a stray dog on the street but as with any unplaned baby need to look out for the baby interests first we did any never looked babck

now that is a very good observation my brother. we both know how that will go over with the rest of the family.

ranibaby69 said:
I was 18 when I got preganant By a black man My then boy friend had be asking and begging for longest time I gave in. you should know we has swapped with couples before but all were white. I east Indian but born here is states my then bf now my hubby is white well I got pregnant from the black man my bf married me knowing was good chance baby wasn't his well turns out she wasn't you can tell for sure she's not his she may have been a accident but she was no mistake she is now just finished her frist year of college with a 3.75 gpa I lost some of my family members because of her and my lifestyle I say fuck'em I would't just go out and breed like a stray dog on the street but as with any unplaned baby need to look out for the baby interests first we did any never looked babck

LOL.........I hope all is well with you SIR

As amother of 2 biracial children and carring the 3rd I would not change a thing my kids have so much love my son just finshed 1st grade and got several awards
I was married at time i got preg from Black lover it was not planned I was on pill. Yes I lost husband and some family over it but i am stronger and my mom loves my kids in adversity you find strenght

Bareback

I have only had sex with one other man other than my husbqand. I do intend to do more, but I always have had bareback sex and would have it no other way. I have yet to have an orgasm brought on by a man. I have diddled myself while my husband is doing it, but I truly would like to be brought to fruitation by a man.

i agree with those who say no, however, the fantasy is very very horny

Never did even understand the arousal of this in fantasy. Doesn't appeal.

I guess I can't get past the reality of the problems incurred from a "breeding" (hate that term; women aren't chattle) to find the idea arousing even in fantasy.

See, there again I'm out of the loop. I may like to watch a black guy (or preferably GUYS plural) fuck my woman but I am not into creampies and the very thought of eating a woman out after a man has shot his wad inside her makes me sick! It's disgusting to me---I may as well be the one sucking dick and getting cum shot in my mouth and that day will never come. Ever!

I'll admit, and I hope it doesn't speak to any deeper, unresolved issues, that a major part of the interest for me is the taboo. Of a woman doing something that is considered wrong (not as much so today but still to a degree in some places it is). A woman that "bad," "naughty," "dirty." I don't want her degraded by the act nor the black men. It's just the nature of things. I want to see her shock that she's finally doing the forbidden......allowing the black man, the one she shouldn't fuck, into her white pussy. The look n her face when she realizes "oh my God, a black man is inside of me" and the thought makes her feel so slutty that she almost cums on the spot. It's the sexual decadence, wantoness and sluttiness that is the driving force behind interracial sex for me.

pimpology - your post number 796 is very good.

The number of white-skinned women in the world is quite a small percentage of the world's population. The move to smaller families will eventually create a real shortage of white women for BBC adventures. This may not be so obvious in America as it is in other western countries.

Thanks. That is is what drives me and while I know that is my motivation, I know that other people have their own kinks. But for the life of me, and I try to be more tolerant than most, I can't wrap my head around the feminization, humiliation, self-loathing, breeding, call me tiny dick, abuse me, make me wear panties, yada, yada, yada shit that saturates this fucking board!

Well, I have other issues - and agree...

pimpology101 said:
Thanks. That is is what drives me and while I know that is my motivation, I know that other people have their own kinks. But for the life of me, and I try to be more tolerant than most, I can't wrap my head around the feminization, humiliation, self-loathing, breeding, call me tiny dick, abuse me, make me wear panties, yada, yada, yada shit that saturates this fucking board!

pimpology101, I agree with you - and I have other issues that overshadow the "yada, yada" on this board. (Or to coin the smile icon...:blahblah: )

Someone has managed to hack into one of my email accounts, and all my pics are being used without my express permission. (Including my newborn sons' pics.)

My wife is pissed, and won't be posting any pics until I catch the person responsible. :mad:

That is beyond heinous. Using photos of your son is a punishable offense and the person's balls should be cut off.

Most of the white wifes I see seem to know that if they tell me they are not on the pill the sex gets hotter...

Users who are viewing this thread