• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding Question

• Thread starterhotcpl4341
  • Start date
I did. Best thing I did. I divorced my first husband and married my lover.

Rhino said:
Especially since you would be in bed the whole time...;)....u want another baby?

In bed the whole time? I don't know... if you want to make a baby with me try a little romance, walks along the beach, making love under the stars...:love: ;)

I have two beautiful mixed race children , I never felt the need to explain anything and have never had a problem. They are both grown now and on their own and I'm thinking of having another baby as I'm young enough (38) so we'll see.

Sal-

I agree, the need to explain anything to anyone is just guilt and I do not have any need to feel guilty!

38 is not too late for a baby ( I hope not!). I am having the same pangs. Would love another but I don't know. Old boyfriend (I should say, newly divorced old boyfriend) called wanting to get together-- I know what he has in mind. But do I really want to be raising a teenager when I should be getting ready for retirement?

SandyWho said:
In bed the whole time? I don't know... if you want to make a baby with me try a little romance, walks along the beach, making love under the stars...:love: ;)

Sounds like YES to me.

SandyWho said:
Sal-

I agree, the need to explain anything to anyone is just guilt and I do not have any need to feel guilty!

38 is not too late for a baby ( I hope not!). I am having the same pangs. Would love another but I don't know. Old boyfriend (I should say, newly divorced old boyfriend) called wanting to get together-- I know what he has in mind. But do I really want to be raising a teenager when I should be getting ready for retirement?

Sounds like another YES.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Still straddling the IR fence. But the young temptations around here are enough to keep my kettle simmering. All it will take is a particularly weak moment...coupled with the right opportunity.

Happy to see you're still carving notches on your IR "gun".

Straddle. I like that word.

Well Then...

vitalios said:
Definitely. As a black man, I get totally turned on by the possibilty of filling up a little married white wife with my seed and knocking her up. There's something about pulling out bareback of a somebody else's willing wife and seeing your manhood covered with thick white cum and her juices that is undeniably sexy.

You're in the interesting position of being able to take this fantasy and run with it. I say do it, but be safe.

Do you find it sexy and do you get totally turned on by the possibility of your new child filling up it's diaper and then you using diaper wipes to get the excrement off the child then seeing your hands covered with thick excrement because it was so difficult to change the diaper without getting some on your hand then applying a new diaper? Is it undeniably sexy to wake up in the middle of the night to change a diaper or feed a baby? Do you find it sexy and a turn on to actually take the responsibility of raising a child?
I didn't think so! Grow up boy!

my girl want to breed black babies she is off the pill now. And i do suport here all the way. She is 20years and she will from now take evrery chance to get impregnatet by black men. We hope to raise many kids

At 38 and my hubby 46 and unable to have kids, my "baby" is 18 and moving out to go to college, I want one more shot at being a mommy, so after long deliberations, and my love of IR sex, we've decided to try and have a baby with one of my black lovers. We will love and raise the child as our own, now you tell me what's wrong with this?!! Our choice is either artificial insemination or my preferred way... bareback breeding party!!

a lot of doubts

This site is wonderful for the exploration of interracial fantasy; for expressing
ideas; for finding partners etc. but I'm not always sure if some of the people here can separate fantasy with reality. If a married couple first think out the possibility of having a biracial child, are capable of dealing with all the ramifications and have the absolute trust of one another, then I don't really have a problem with it, just some reservations. However, if none of this has been thought out and it's only a lust driven fantasy fulfillment, then I am absolutely against it. A reasoned approach coupled with the sexual lust of the risk would make this incredibly intense, but just the gee whiz, wouldn't this be a cool thing to do is just madness. If you want the risk, know all the things involved; don't bring another child into this stupid and evil world just because of a moments mental game.

Bun in the oven

Well, it happened. I am preg. About 2 mths now. I missed my period and an EPT test came back pos. Could have been any of 5 men, 3 white 2 black. Hubby is very supportive.

I am all for having a good time but. Sorry not ready to have kids and maybe I'll never be ready. I do like the practice though.

My wife would love to get black preg.... its all she talks about

What will your family think if you give birth to a nappy headed hoette?????

We have thought of that and will say that I went to a fertility clinic and they must have gotten the sperm mixed up. Everyone knows hubby is fixed so there is no hiding it anyway.

Well said!!

bflobird said:
This site is wonderful for the exploration of interracial fantasy; for expressing
ideas; for finding partners etc. but I'm not always sure if some of the people here can separate fantasy with reality. If a married couple first think out the possibility of having a biracial child, are capable of dealing with all the ramifications and have the absolute trust of one another, then I don't really have a problem with it, just some reservations. However, if none of this has been thought out and it's only a lust driven fantasy fulfillment, then I am absolutely against it. A reasoned approach coupled with the sexual lust of the risk would make this incredibly intense, but just the gee whiz, wouldn't this be a cool thing to do is just madness. If you want the risk, know all the things involved; don't bring another child into this stupid and evil world just because of a moments mental game.
Well said and AMEN!!

when me and candy are in swinger clubs one of the rules we have is the men must wear condoms of course some times my wife will break the rules as she has done before.

Users who are viewing this thread