• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bring on some BBC!

• Thread starterfun_slut
  • Start date
I can't get over how hot she looks sucking a big black cock...could look at her pictures all day!

I can't get through this thread without blowing my load. Inspirational.

I was showing my husband this thread expressing what I wanted. Dang if some guy ain't getting a woody he must be dead.

nice to see a woman taking the initiative

KarenJames8 said:
I was showing my husband this thread expressing what I wanted. Dang if some guy ain't getting a woody he must be dead.

...with getting into the BBc lifestyle. how far is your hubby to being convinced? does he like any pics?

dragonrobert said:
Wow! Amazing Action Shots!!! Sweet Pink Pussy... Mmmmmm....

Yeah, he was saying mmmmmmmmm too!

Last edited by a moderator:
My God, if only I were that lucky to have a woman like her!!!! I would lick her pussy and ass any time she commanded me to.

Wow, I can't wait to see more.

I would love to see my wife in her position.

Yeah, he was eagerly licking her tasty booty.

Dirty white boy, your slut is very sexy, I love titties and she has a good rack, what size are they? Has she been with a few black men now?

dirtywhiteboy said:
She takes a dickin and keeps on lickin!
Damn I love t his pic, what a lucky guy, I want my wife to enjoy a gang bang, but I want to be in it, I like participating not just watching.

Jafwo said:
Wow, I can't wait to see more.

I would love to see my wife in her position.

Jawfo, When will you post more photos of your pretty wife? Her pussy is one of the most beautiful I can remember...

Users who are viewing this thread