Children From Cucking?

commodoredawe said:
We have been married for 35 years. My wife has had about 10 extra marital lovers. Many long term. We have 4 kids. My best friend is 10 years older than me and he and his wife never could have kids even though there does not seem to be anything wrong with both of them. About 5 years after we got married one thing let to another and my best friend became my wife's lover and still is. We already had two kids by then and after a while we talked and my wife said that she would love to have his children. So we talked and also involved my friend's wife. She actually started it all as she noticed that her husband had a big thing for my wife. She had told
that he should talk to me and if I was OK with it she would not mind if he and my wife became more than just friends. So over the next 5 years my wife got pregnant twice
and they my friend is the biological father of both of them. I love them like my own kids, no difference and my friend and his wife are their god parents and they totally dote on them and spoil them rotten. It was the hottest and horniest time for me when my wife was walking around with a round belly, all naked
in the house in front of me, my friend and his wife and seeing my wife pregnant with another man's child was just totally of the scale in terms of sexual excitement and
satisfaction for me.

Would have loved for her to have a black baby and the idea made her totally horny during fantasy playtime but she never went through with it even though we had quite a few Caribbean holidays and
she enjoyed the pleasure a real BBC could give her.

Beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: engene and rwall
5 kids....One mine for sure.....one maybe mine....3 from cuckolding (we know who)....one from a "breeding party" with 5 guys. Kids do NOT know and never will. Proud that they are all mine!

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, Manwaife, rwall and 3 others
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife is nearly 4 months pregnant with her boyfriends baby. We had talked about having another and then she told.me her boyfriend wanted her to have his child and she told me she had made up her mind to try for a child with him. I haven't came in my wife for nearly a year only her boyfriend barebacks her now
That's the ultimate my friend - another man impregnates your wife

Reactions: smalldickwhiteboy, rwall and (deleted member)
Dialog my wife and myself had some time ago, I am #2.

HER: "It took years of therapy and hundreds of sex partners for me to get control over sexual obsession and compulsions. I didn't get over it, just got control. The therapist called it indiscriminate promiscuity caused by an obsessive compulsive personality disorder coupled with mild ADD."

ME: "Did #1 know?"

HER: "He was one of the guys I was having sex with when I married him."

ME: "Did you stop the others?"

HER: "He thinks I did and that was what was important at the time."

ME: "Is your son his?"

HER: "Yes, probably, maybe, I'm not sure, probably not, I really don't know. But I don't care, I love him none the less."

ME: "Sure hope a DNA issue never arises."

HER" "Me too."

ME: "Nasty business - infidelity is."

JohnnyJosephs said:
5 kids....One mine for sure.....one maybe mine....3 from cuckolding (we know who)....one from a "breeding party" with 5 guys. Kids do NOT know and never will. Proud that they are all mine!
People who want to find out the identity of (or the identities of) their real biological father, or their biological mother and father, is a problem the family-tree method of DNA analysis can frequently be used to solve. This method can now be used to identify a majority of people — if they're white; i.e., of European ancestry... those being mainly the people who submit samples to DNA databases, often to determine ancestry — even if the mystery father himself, or the mystery parents themselves, have never submitted a DNA sample (or samples) to a database.

On a related subject: the family-tree method of DNA analysis is now a rapidly-increasing method being used to solve cold-case rapes and/or homicides, where the previously-unknown perpetrator left a DNA sample in the victim (as semen), or on the victim (for instance, under fingernails), but has never submitted a DNA sample, either voluntarily or involuntarily, to any database.

Last edited:
JohnnyJosephs:

One more point regarding your post, above:
JohnnyJosephs said:
5 kids....

One [1] mine for sure.....one [1] maybe mine....3 from cuckolding (we know who)....one [1] from a "breeding party" with 5 guys. ........
This adds up to 6 (not 5) children. Next time your family has a sit-down dinner, I suggest asking them to count off. Or, you might ask your wife to buy colored T-shirts for all of them, each with a large number (1 through 6) on the back.

This is not to criticize the size of your family — but rather to point out that beyond a certain number of children, it apparently becomes difficult to distinguish exactly how many there are by looking at them as a group. Which brings to mind a story... um... well... never mind. It's irrelevant.

—Custer

Last edited:
Hercuckobeys said:
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg
gorgeous

Reactions: Hercuckobeys
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife is nearly 4 months pregnant with her boyfriend's baby.
Very good. Nine months would have been January 2019 (this being late April 2019). Did your wife give birth to her lover's baby? Is her new child healthy and thriving (I hope)?
Lovestruckcuck said:
We had talked about having another [child]; then, she told me her boyfriend wanted her to have his child — and she told me she had made up her mind to try for a child with him.
Your wife considered the relative quality of your versus his genes, and made her choice....
Lovestruckcuck said:
I haven't [ejaculated] in my wife for nearly a year; only her boyfriend barebacks her now.
Well.... that's the way some married women like it after they take a lover. A way for your wife to enforce her sexual preference would be for her to require you to wear a chastity device (with her your sole key holder, of course). She could then satisfy your need for sex by fucking you up your ass with a strap-on from time to time (some men can cum in that way from prostate stimulation, and your wife may be able to orgasm in that way due to stimulation of her clitoris), and by accepting cunnilingus from you — i.e., by requiring you to be her cuntsucker — whenever she comes home after fucking her lover, and otherwise whenever she feels so-inclined.

I hope your wife's pregnancy by her lover was successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: arabcuck and albhasden
Lovestruckcuck said:
Hi sorry for the late reply.
Hey, no problem.
Lovestruckcuck said:
Yes, [my wife's] healthy baby, [sired by her lover,] was born in early February [2019].
Good. My belated congratulations to all three of you.
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife's lover has stayed true to his word and not interfered.
Meaning, I gather, your wife's lover has not interfered with you and your wife raising the infant he sired. That sounds positive.
Lovestruckcuck said:
And, they started having sex again in mid-April.
It's good to hear your wife is once again a sexually-satisfied woman.
Lovestruckcuck said:
[Her lover] wears rubbers now, as she is not on birth control.
Well.... whatever works. If your wife were to consult her ObGyn doctor, she would find out there are methods of birth control available now that are much more reliable than "the pill" and also long-lasting, so she wouldn't have to concern herself with replacing her birth control on a short-term basis. (If your wife suspects or knows her lover is fucking other women, however, requiring him to wear condoms is probably the best option from the point of view of her avoiding STD's.)
Lovestruckcuck said:
I haven't had full sex with my wife since December 2018.
You might discuss with your wife whether there are alternative sexual techniques that would yield satisfaction for you. For instance, you might ask her if she would be willing to fuck you up your ass from time to time with a vibrating strap-on dildo. That may yield orgasms for you (potentially) from stimulation of your prostate, and may also yield additional orgasms for your wife from stimulation of her clitoris.

And, you might ask your wife whether she would accept you sucking and licking her pussy, especially after she has fucked her lover (if you aren't doing that already). After a while, you may find yourself craving giving your wife cunnilingus; in essence being her cuntsucker.

Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife will be getting the coil back in shortly.
Mostly I masturbate when eating her out or she let's me wank against her pussy, but I'm only allowed to fun on her not in her.
Her boyfriend isn't meeting other women, and his only rule is that only he cums in her, he obviously knows we are married but he very much considers my wife his women, only he cums in her
There seems to be a lot of regret from older couples that really want a lot t of babies. But since your wife and him are both young, why not have her bred again. You are already denied and if he wants to breed her again, it would be nice to let him since you know he's relauble and exclusive and has already bred her. Do he and your wife love eachother? If so, you should def ask him to breed her again. He will appreciate it. Also, good job for staying out if that pussy. That's an area Cucks should avoid seriously.

Reactions: Lovestruckcuck, Mywifelovesthis and SquirmingSub
I absolutely dream of breeding a Wife who has went exclusive to me, denied her husband completely, and would like to know my child (I am a romantic boyfriend type, not a "Bull").. the day at the hospital, hand in hand, telling her I love her while the cuck records... Sounds so excellent!

If a wife is still sleeping with her husband, I don't want to breed her and have to try to prove its mine for joint custody. Sorry, j have wanted a child since I was 16! Some parents, the ungrateful ones... They can just go to hell.

When I breed a wife, I should already be living in the master bedroom and a comfy member of the family. I will get ahead of myself by painting walls of the nusey upon the gender reveal, planning a lifetime relationship, etc... if she has my kid I will be involved in a one level, hopefully the "should have met him before any husband" level... if she wants more kids, I should be the only choice, not some stranger online... Or even worse... The Cuck (gross).

I take offspring so seriously! That's why

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: smalldickwhiteboy, goodwood2506 and SquirmingSub
AlphaWhiteBro said:
I absolutely dream of breeding a Wife who has went exclusive to me, denied her husband completely, and would like to know my child (I am a romantic boyfriend type, not a "Bull").. the day at the hospital, hand in hand, telling her I love her while the cuck records... Sounds so excellent!

If a wife is still sleeping with her husband, I don't want to breed her and have to try to
prove its mine for joint custody. Sorry, j have wanted a child since I was 16! Some parents, the ungrateful ones... They can just go to hell.

When I breed a wife, I should already be
living in the master bedroom and a comfy member of the family. I will get ahead of myself by painting walls of the nusey upon the gender reveal, planning a lifetime
relationship, etc... if she has my kid I will be involved in a one level, hopefully the "should have met him before any husband" level... if she wants more kids, I should be the only choice, not some stranger online...
Or even worse... The Cuck (gross).

I take offspring so seriously! That's why

Come to our house. You can be the master of our household.

Reactions: goodwood2506 and JeffCA
Rammingstone said:
We have 2 mixed children from 2 different bulls and we are expecting triplets who could also belong to her last bull View attachment 1096913
Yea, I had read your posts a while ago before the pics disappeared. I don't get the whole Things with Black men, They are usually "Bulls" (men who will fuck her, but never love her, they will impregnate her, but then leave, regardless of race).
Bulls are immature and.. completely selfish, much like most cucks. Find a man that loves her, wants to NEVER share her (even with you) and NEVER bolt after having a kid with her... For a real man, nothing beats having a biological child, and a man that abandons his is a fucking coward. You pimp your wife out to cowards... do you believe that she respects you?

Reactions: zippless and danishcuck
In fact man, I feel bad for her for marrying such a chicken shit... I bet your wife "Bulls" have said that to her in private too... I do not respect cucks in general.

Well it a really hot thing but if you had doubts it better you think again until you clear your head.
And well you need to think in how get pregnant, we decided to use strangers to impregnate her. Everyone who fucked her knew they could get her pregnant but would not have to take care of the baby.

Attachments

• 69161645_10217096562259898_96811195666792448_o.jpg
    69161645_10217096562259898_96811195666792448_o.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 394
  • Love
Reactions: Maxio, Gerwin, wmjacking and 6 others
AlphaWhiteBro said:
In fact man, I feel bad for her for marrying such a chicken shit... I bet your wife "Bulls" have said that to her in private too... I do not respect cucks in general.
I'm failing to understand why any woman with a devoted and loving husband, who provides everything she needs except for good sex, would want to be with someone else instead?
In that situation it's far easier for my wife and others to find guys for the good sex, if like me if they're accepting husband, and to be honest Karen never had any difficulty finding guys to do it with.
As to having babies; the number of single mothers around seems to prove the point that a lot of guys have no real connection to their offspring either, but obviously not in all cases

Last edited:
Reactions: zippless, theoltenian and SquirmingSub
Hercuckobeys said:
Does anyone else have children from cucking? How did you handle it or do they know? Does anyone else know?

Hercuckobeys said:
Does anyone else have children from cucking? How did you handle it or do they know? Does anyone else know?
Yes my wife and I have 4 children 3 from other men. My wife and I started dating in High School and never had sex before we got married I kept telling her she should go out find someone and get fucked a few time, she kept saying no but one night while out with her girl friends she ran into a friend of our from school. Then danced a few times one thing lead to another they ended up going home together that was about a month before we got married. She never said anything to me but the saw each other at least once a week after that and she got pregnant, she kept trying to tell me it was ours just early but I knew better. Then we had our son and I really knew the first one was not mine but I did not care after she told me about what happened I talked her into doing other men which she did and got pregnant 2 more times. I love all of our children the same. And yes I have told al of them they are ok with it.

• Love
Reactions: MysteryBi, Manwaife, wmjacking and 2 others
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife is nearly 4 months pregnant with her boyfriends baby. We had talked about having another and then she told.me her boyfriend wanted her to have his child and she told me she had made up her mind to try for a child with him. I haven't came in my wife for nearly a year only her boyfriend barebacks her now

Interesting situation much like ours. I have not been in my wife vaginally bare since 2012. I was put on "condoms only" for penetrative sex with her and it has remained that way. The actual number of times I am allowed intercourse can usually be counted on one hand annually and may have a finger or two left over, it depends on the frequency she is with her Boss/lover and when they were actively trying to get her pregnant I was not allowed in at all, even with a condom. My "release" is in the form of regular hand jobs with a condom on of course (couple a week so not bad at all) as I am cleaning her up from her most recent tryst with her Boss/Lover....my sperm has not touched or entered my wife since 2012.

No pregnancy, but not for lack of trying!!

CW

Reactions: wmjacking, rwall, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
RobCuckToKaren said:
It certainly suits us all. Obi is studying had to become a Doctor and needs to let of steam when he's at home.

….."I know that some of our friends think that Kwesi might have been a mistake, even though we told them he was planned, so Karen having another black fathered baby will put an end to that suggestion."

My wife has been saying this lately...…..you can explain ONE baby away as a "fling" or (as she had plans to do at one time) a mix up at the donor clinic. But a married white wife that has a SECOND black baby, there is nothing left to say then besides the truth. I am a SLUT for black cock and always will be!! LOL I suspect she will be Black active again in not too long a period of time.....she has been involved in a long term affair with her white older Boss/Lover but lately ALL her fantasies she shares with me involve Black Lovers again and her becoming pregnant by them.

CW

Reactions: GilBates, hairbear1954, rwall and 1 other person