• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Children From Cucking?

BustyHotwifeLou said:
So she has been impregnated by another man when you two were a couple?
It happens to us too,but was purely unplanned

• Love
Reactions: engene, toolman2c and BustyHotwifeLou
BustyHotwifeLou said:
Tell us more please?
Back then we used to swing and it just happened and we kept the baby.

Feel free to PM too.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and MarkandJacqui
We have 3. We have no idea who the fathers are. It's hard to say after a creampie gang bang seeding a fertile Latina slut.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, toolman2c and WhiteMarried
I have one outside my marriage with another married woman. Her husband had encouraged us to have sex, but using condoms. We did not and she got pregnant, so she told her husband I was fixed and that the baby was his. That is how it has been for the last 15 years.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, ksfarmcpl and 1 other person
WantsAUsedWife said:
I have one outside my marriage with another married woman. Her husband had encouraged us to have sex, but using condoms. We did not and she got pregnant, so she told her husband I was fixed and that the baby was his. That is how it has been for the last 15 years.
Father of ours has no idea in fact we don't really know except its one of two possibilities.

Reactions: JeffCA, toolman2c and WhiteMarried
Before we had our second baby and my wife had her tubes tied, it was my fantasy for her to have that baby by another guy.

Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, Bulldepraved and 1 other person
WantsAUsedWife said:
Before we had our second baby and my wife had her tubes tied, it was my fantasy for her to have that baby by another guy.

In fact my talking her into getting her tubes tied is one of my biggest regrets. Not because I want more kids, but because it stopped my fantasy from every becoming a reality. I would have happily raised another baby as long as I knew I was not the father.

Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
WantsAUsedWife said:
In fact my talking her into getting her tubes tied is one of my biggest regrets. Not because I want more kids, but because it stopped my fantasy from every becoming a reality. I would have happily raised another baby as long as I knew I was not the father.
It is good mate. I'm dark so I get away with people thinking my daughter is actually mine but other than that she's not like me at all!

Reactions: toolman2c and WhiteMarried
MarkandJacqui said:
It is good mate. I'm dark so I get away with people thinking my daughter is actually mine but other than that she's not like me at all!
In my fantasy, I because I am white, I would have let another white guy impregnate her during her ovulation week, but I would have let black guys fuck her while she is fertile, but just the week before and after her period, so we would have less chance of having a black baby.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, ksfarmcpl and 1 other person
Hercuckobeys said:
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg
Do you want a fifth one

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and toolman2c
WantsAUsedWife said:
In my fantasy, I because I am white, I would have let another white guy impregnate her during her ovulation week, but I would have let black guys fuck her while she is fertile, but just the week before and after her period, so we would have less chance of having a black baby.
Age location I will make a black baby with her

MarkandJacqui said:
I thought I would write down how this all started for jacqui and myself.
We were both single parents when we met Jacqui was working but also was doing some ****** work for a guy who was satisfying her needs shall we say.
She had a couple of long standing dates which she fulfilled whilst I babysat for her, but eventually stopped altogether. The guy she was doing the ********* for was called Peter, an extremely good looking married guy who was regularly fucking her too. She decided to end it with him and we got together and we quickly started own family. Two years later we had two children but it had become obvious to me I was not satisfying her. I suspected she was seeing someone from her office (I later found out it was her boss who she still sees to this day).
We had the talk lots of married couples have and although she denied seeing anyone but she admitted she was not satisfied with the sex side of our relationship. We talked at length about how I could improve things but although my oral skills improved dramatically it wasn't enough and I noticed that she kept on bringing up this Peter guy. By chance we were out at a local pub and bumped into him. Jacqui was thrilled and introduced me to him. He was a fairly regular guy but although I'm tall at 6'4" he was a bit taller and in much better shape. He was obviously still interested in jacqui and when she went to the ladies room he said he had hoped things wouldn't work out between us as he had very much enjoyed being with her. I found myself blurting out "well you can see her if you want" he was surprised but asked if jacqui would be interested, I told him I had no doubt she would. After this he flirted with her and she with him. I suggested going back to our place for a nightcap and although nothing was said we I think all knew that things were about to change.
We got home and initially it was very awkward but when I went to get the second drink, when I returned to the room they were now sitting together on the couch. I was genuinely exited and when I made my excuses and went to the loo I wasn't surprised to hear silence then the sound of kissing. I peeped in the room and he had his hand up her dress ******** her stocking tops. I knew we were at the point of no return especially when I heard him say "marks ok with it he told me in the pub"
I felt like a gooseberry a day when I went back in the living room they quickly pulled apart and I just said "don't be daft we all want this" He smiled and kissed her in front of me and this time they continued, this time she unbuttoned his shirt and he helped her off with her dress. She was now in the underwear which was to have been my treat that night (I love stockings!) He stood up.and dropped his trousers as if I wasn't there and she stroked his obviously erect cock through his boxers and then pulled the down. Omg I will never forget the size of that thing. She fell to her knees and started to suck it it was absolutely enormous compared to mine. Right there and then I knew I was going to let her fuck him when she liked ( initially in my mind this was purely a one off). It was awesome to watch as he turned her around and bent her over the couch he pulled at her thong and looked across at me I nodded my approval and he ripped the thong off her her pussy was glistening. He wasted no time and impaled her on his huge rock hard cock. She squealed in pleasure as he fucked her like I could never do. Sheer lust and I had to masturbate as I watched him fuck her. She orgasmed loudly and he ruthlessly took his pleasure with her eventually turning her around onto her back where he continued long after I shot my load all over my boxers eventually letting out a huge roar as he came deep inside her. I was already thinking shit no condom (I'd had the snip after our 2nd child) they sat in front of me him naked her in just black stockings with cum oozing out of her pussy. They continued kissing and cuddling until I left them and went to bed as I walked out of ymthe door she said "spare room please lovely?" I kissed her goodnight and he shook My hand, felt so wierd him being naked ha.
Anyway that's how it started he fucked her twice more that night. He works away a lot but when he's home he sees her regularly. She's had many other lovers which if anyone is interested ill write about in future.

14022009(002).jpg 23062007639.jpg
Well written man. Rock hard reading that. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, WhiteMarried and GilBates
CleanUpDude said:
Well written man. Rock hard reading that. ❤️
Yes, please tell more.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and CleanUpDude
I was with a girl that got pregnant from 1 of her boyfriends. She didn't know which 1 though. Was so hot

Reactions: ChiRo, baddy145 and WhiteMarried
My wife had had sex with other men before we married. She was pregnant when we married, I assumed the child was mine, as we had enjoyed bareback sex, but, because of comments made by others, I had my doubts.

Reactions: baddy145, WhiteMarried, littlec and 1 other person
I had a vasectomy years ago, but I know my wife has had at least 2 abortions. She has a kind of addiction and cheats a lot.

Reactions: ChiRo, Cuckedboipussy, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Debshusband said:
I had a vasectomy years ago, but I know my wife has had at least 2 abortions. She has a kind of addiction and cheats a lot.
If she want to keep them,i think you should support her :), as long as you both happy

Reactions: SquirmingSub
MarkandJacqui said:
Yes. She went on a girls holiday to Turkey and it happened there.
ok it happened there that great that happened there& would you do it again

Reactions: baddy145 and WhiteMarried