Children From Cucking?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Rayagr said:
Yh I saw that vid, what a proper slut
Exactly. She is an ideal female: fertile and always ready to breed. Many abortions did nothing to her strong womb. She's easily got a healthy baby.
Rayagr said:
She still fucking around
Yep. She even did that being pregnant having her belly like on the photo.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and Rayagr
amalover2 said:
Exactly. She is an ideal female: fertile and always ready to breed. Many abortions did nothing to her strong womb. She's easily got a healthy baby.

Yep. She even did that being pregnant having her belly like on the photo.
Love to see more

One of our three kids came as a result of a girls holiday in Turkey. Shes 7 now and she's been brought up as my own. Guy is totally ******* he fathered her.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and amalover2
My ***** has 2 kids and it’s from two breeding sessions we don’t know who the father is it’s one of the three black bulls that’s serviced her and we want to go for a third

CF0E4ECA-9123-4D63-8FF4-F59CC8C43948.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, CutWarrior, cuckedjay and 7 others
dannyholmholm said:
My ***** has 2 kids and it’s from two breeding sessions we don’t know who the father is it’s one of the three black bulls that’s serviced her and we want to go for a third

oh i would fuck her and cum deep in her... but not before i fucked those tits mmm

dannyholmholm said:

That is very nice. Way to go. My wife did get black preg at a breeding party but lost the baby. She hasn't gotten preg since.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and MarkandJacqui
I have often fantasised about my wife’s former lover, a very dark skinned Nigerian, knocking her up.

Reactions: cynful, ljcarm, WhiteMarried and 2 others
MysteryBi said:
makes the male more contollable too. without his balls desire reduces0
That is true

dannyholmholm said:

Breeding sessions are very function and effective process,yet for us we started a Little late

Reactions: GilBates and MarkandJacqui
BeckandCall said:
pictures from the last two pregnancies, the second one was before our son turned one. Due too life circumstances, I was unable to take care of stuff around the house and family had to help. she went back to normal size quickly after our son was born and began wearing her old clothes again half shirts and short shorts if you remember the late 80s. Since it had been so long that we have had sex she began using outside help. Well my younger cousin would come by nd take care of the yard and grass every week. With some accidental, seriously it was real the first time, He got an eyeful when she came out of the shower not realizing he was in the house. It was such a turn on for both of us, she flirted a little the next couple weeks and had more ********. She had basically seduced him at that point and was able to get him. He did act funny at first but after both of us had talked to him, it was the greatest thing and during the summer break he began staying overnight with us. He slept in the master with her those nights. Come fall guess who was expecting.

preg2.jpg preg44442.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, zarkovac, SquirmingSub and 2 others
I thought I would write down how this all started for jacqui and myself.
We were both single parents when we met Jacqui was working but also was doing some ****** work for a guy who was satisfying her needs shall we say.
She had a couple of long standing dates which she fulfilled whilst I babysat for her, but eventually stopped altogether. The guy she was doing the ********* for was called Peter, an extremely good looking married guy who was regularly fucking her too. She decided to end it with him and we got together and we quickly started own family. Two years later we had two children but it had become obvious to me I was not satisfying her. I suspected she was seeing someone from her office (I later found out it was her boss who she still sees to this day).
We had the talk lots of married couples have and although she denied seeing anyone but she admitted she was not satisfied with the sex side of our relationship. We talked at length about how I could improve things but although my oral skills improved dramatically it wasn't enough and I noticed that she kept on bringing up this Peter guy. By chance we were out at a local pub and bumped into him. Jacqui was thrilled and introduced me to him. He was a fairly regular guy but although I'm tall at 6'4" he was a bit taller and in much better shape. He was obviously still interested in jacqui and when she went to the ladies room he said he had hoped things wouldn't work out between us as he had very much enjoyed being with her. I found myself blurting out "well you can see her if you want" he was surprised but asked if jacqui would be interested, I told him I had no doubt she would. After this he flirted with her and she with him. I suggested going back to our place for a nightcap and although nothing was said we I think all knew that things were about to change.
We got home and initially it was very awkward but when I went to get the second drink, when I returned to the room they were now sitting together on the couch. I was genuinely exited and when I made my excuses and went to the loo I wasn't surprised to hear silence then the sound of kissing. I peeped in the room and he had his hand up her dress ******** her stocking tops. I knew we were at the point of no return especially when I heard him say "marks ok with it he told me in the pub"
I felt like a gooseberry a day when I went back in the living room they quickly pulled apart and I just said "don't be daft we all want this" He smiled and kissed her in front of me and this time they continued, this time she unbuttoned his shirt and he helped her off with her dress. She was now in the underwear which was to have been my treat that night (I love stockings!) He stood up.and dropped his trousers as if I wasn't there and she stroked his obviously erect cock through his boxers and then pulled the down. Omg I will never forget the size of that thing. She fell to her knees and started to suck it it was absolutely enormous compared to mine. Right there and then I knew I was going to let her fuck him when she liked ( initially in my mind this was purely a one off). It was awesome to watch as he turned her around and bent her over the couch he pulled at her thong and looked across at me I nodded my approval and he ripped the thong off her her pussy was glistening. He wasted no time and impaled her on his huge rock hard cock. She squealed in pleasure as he fucked her like I could never do. Sheer lust and I had to masturbate as I watched him fuck her. She orgasmed loudly and he ruthlessly took his pleasure with her eventually turning her around onto her back where he continued long after I shot my load all over my boxers eventually letting out a huge roar as he came deep inside her. I was already thinking shit no condom (I'd had the snip after our 2nd child) they sat in front of me him naked her in just black stockings with cum oozing out of her pussy. They continued kissing and cuddling until I left them and went to bed as I walked out of ymthe door she said "spare room please lovely?" I kissed her goodnight and he shook My hand, felt so wierd him being naked ha.
Anyway that's how it started he fucked her twice more that night. He works away a lot but when he's home he sees her regularly. She's had many other lovers which if anyone is interested ill write about in future.

14022009(002).jpg 23062007639.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Maxio, naomideplume and 4 others
MarkandJacqui said:
We were both single parents when we met Jacqui was working but also was doing some ****** work for a guy who was satisfying her needs shall we say.
She had a couple of long standing dates which she fulfilled whilst I babysat for her, but eventually stopped altogether. The guy she was doing the ********* for was called Peter, an extremely good looking married guy who was regularly fucking her too. She decided to end it with him and we got together and we quickly started own family. Two years later we had two children but it had become obvious to me I was not satisfying her. I suspected she was seeing someone from her office (I later found out it was her boss who she still sees to this day).
We had the talk lots of married couples have and although she denied seeing anyone but she admitted she was not satisfied with the sex side of our relationship. We talked at length about how I could improve things but although my oral skills improved dramatically it wasn't enough and I noticed that she kept on bringing up this Peter guy. By chance we were out at a local pub and bumped into him. Jacqui was thrilled and introduced me to him. He was a fairly regular guy but although I'm tall at 6'4" he was a bit taller and in much better shape. He was obviously still interested in jacqui and when she went to the ladies room he said he had hoped things wouldn't work out between us as he had very much enjoyed being with her. I found myself blurting out "well you can see her if you want" he was surprised but asked if jacqui would be interested, I told him I had no doubt she would. After this he flirted with her and she with him. I suggested going back to our place for a nightcap and although nothing was said we I think all knew that things were about to change.
We got home and initially it was very awkward but when I went to get the second drink, when I returned to the room they were now sitting together on the couch. I was genuinely exited and when I made my excuses and went to the loo I wasn't surprised to hear silence then the sound of kissing. I peeped in the room and he had his hand up her dress ******** her stocking tops. I knew we were at the point of no return especially when I heard him say "marks ok with it he told me in the pub"
I felt like a gooseberry a day when I went back in the living room they quickly pulled apart and I just said "don't be daft we all want this" He smiled and kissed her in front of me and this time they continued, this time she unbuttoned his shirt and he helped her off with her dress. She was now in the underwear which was to have been my treat that night (I love stockings!) He stood up.and dropped his trousers as if I wasn't there and she stroked his obviously erect cock through his boxers and then pulled the down. Omg I will never forget the size of that thing. She fell to her knees and started to suck it it was absolutely enormous compared to mine. Right there and then I knew I was going to let her fuck him when she liked ( initially in my mind this was purely a one off). It was awesome to watch as he turned her around and bent her over the couch he pulled at her thong and looked across at me I nodded my approval and he ripped the thong off her her pussy was glistening. He wasted no time and impaled her on his huge rock hard cock. She squealed in pleasure as he fucked her like I could never do. Sheer lust and I had to masturbate as I watched him fuck her. She orgasmed loudly and he ruthlessly took his pleasure with her eventually turning her around onto her back where he continued long after I shot my load all over my boxers eventually letting out a huge roar as he came deep inside her. I was already thinking shit no condom (I'd had the snip after our 2nd child) they sat in front of me him naked her in just black stockings with cum oozing out of her pussy. They continued kissing and cuddling until I left them and went to bed as I walked out of ymthe door she said "spare room please lovely?" I kissed her goodnight and he shook My hand, felt so wierd him being naked ha.
Anyway that's how it started he fucked her twice more that night. He works away a lot but when he's home he sees her regularly. She's had many other lovers which if anyone is interested ill write about in future.

Nice to know:)

Reactions: cynful, GilBates, MarkandJacqui and 1 other person
MarkandJacqui said:

Please do. She is very hot.

BustyHotwifeLou said:
Please do. She is very hot.
MarkandJacqui said:

hopefully he knocked her up

Reactions: WhiteMarried and MarkandJacqui
Shes been knocked up but not by him

Reactions: BustyHotwifeLou and WhiteMarried
MarkandJacqui said:
I am sure she was,she is amazing who won't :)

Reactions: ljcarm and MarkandJacqui
MarkandJacqui said:
So she has been impregnated by another man when you two were a couple?

Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried and MarkandJacqui
BustyHotwifeLou said:
This is my ultimate fantasy for my wife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and WhiteMarried
BustyHotwifeLou said:
Yes. She went on a girls holiday to Turkey and it happened there.

• Love
Reactions: engene, toolman2c, WhiteMarried and 1 other person