• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Children From Cucking?

Hercuckobeys said:
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg
so you have four children three are from the lifestyle. if you would have to do over would you the same& would you have more children from the lifestyle. all the kids white. i wish that i would had let my wife do that& had a kid from another man

• Love
Reactions: rwall, Cuckedboipussy and WhiteMarried
Kravensome said:
My wife's boyfriend has been trying to knock her up for nearly a year I tried keeping them away when she was most fertile telling her she needed to use the condom but she always seem to get away around that time of the month and she'd hook up with him without me around..
So yesterday I found out she is for sure pregnant to make it worse in my case the wife made me get snipped about a year ago
a good wife of letting wife boyfriend get her pregnant& not husband

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Mywifelovesthis said:
so you like it that your wife get pregnant from an other man

JohnnyJosephs said:
5 kids....One mine for sure.....one maybe mine....3 from cuckolding (we know who)....one from a "breeding party" with 5 guys. Kids do NOT know and never will. Proud that they are all mine!
so you have five kids three from cuckolding& one from a breeding party that great

Axuba said:
Well it a really hot thing but if you had doubts it better you think again until you clear your head.
And well you need to think in how get pregnant, we decided to use strangers to impregnate her. Everyone who fucked her knew they could get her pregnant but would not have to take care of the baby.
that sound great of have strangers fuck your wife& get her pregnant by strangers

Sparko said:
I'm in an open marriage with my wife but lately I very rarely see other women, she occasionally goes out dating dating other men. Together for 14 years, married for 9, we have a 8y/o daughter, DNA test has proved she's mine as the wife was sleeping with another guy at the time but with condoms.
Over the last few years I've been turned on by the idea of her getting knocked up by someone else, and the more I've thought about it the more I've realised I'd be up for it for real rather than just a fantasy. I've touched on the subject with her quite a few times, at first she didn't like the idea but I think she's very slowly coming round to the idea, especially considering she's been wanting another baby for a while now but I've been saying not yet - me secretly hoping she "accidentally" gets pregnant by someone else she's not using condoms with.

So fingers crossed for one day soon she will be up for it!
I've often thought that, because we're both white, if the other man is white then we could get away with saying the baby really is mine and if turns out looking hardly anything like me then we can pretend to say to both our families we've had the DNA test done to prove I'm its bio dad.
Or if she was certain the other man wasn't white then we could say to our families we'd split up for a while and she was sleeping with someone else in that time, then we got back together later.
your a good husband to let your wife get pregnant from other guy

Reactions: Teher and WhiteMarried
Mywifelovesthis said:
Tell your wife and go for it!
i wish had let my wife get pregnant from other guy

brisbanewifeluvr said:
I used to think that impregnating another man’s wife was just a hot, taboo fantasy. As time goes by I’m starting to want this for real. Strip away some social conditioning and it’s clear this gives true expression to cuckolding - making healthy babies with sexually attractive males is what cuckolding is about, and why we’re wired to find it hot! The old version was done in secret, the modern version allows all parties to enjoy the process, including the husband as the willing ‘victim’. To most people it’s still pretty extreme though, lol. Thanks for sharing your stories guys.
yes that a hot taboo fantasy i have that too of getting another man wife pregnant from other man not the husband

mrandmrsbusty said:
we had 2 kids before we got into lifestyle, which were both mine, but since we got into this she has had one from a lover, we have spoke about her new lover breeding her, but as of yet has not happened
so you have two kids before we got into lifestyle & she had one from her lover& now she have a new lover breeding her. so you are interested in her doing that great

GilBates said:
Maybe you will get used to the situation and maybe she will have more than one.513_1000 (1).jpg513_1000 (1).jpg
that great a black man

Reactions: ljcarm and WhiteMarried
Reactions: cuckhubuk
dvoraknc said:
my wife jen got pregnant while i was deployed. i know he's not mine given he has a big cock. proud dad.

preg2.JPG
that great

Reactions: WhiteMarried and cuckhubuk
Generoushub said:
She's had 3 other men get her pregnant. Only we know.
did she bring all 3 to term? if so, do the children know about your lifestyle?

When I met my Wife, she was fucking her cousin. Unbeknownst to us She was sleeping with both of us the first month. She ended up pregnant. Our first kid could be his. we dont know for sure. 15 years later, our black bull knocked her up. She was very worried about having a black kid. But she mis-carried. Which was probably going to happen because with our last kid, there was a emergency and they gutted her. They said she probably would never carry another baby to term. We always treated the first kid as our own. Nobody knows the possibility.

Reactions: Jaandaj, baddy145, WhiteMarried and 3 others
My wife got pregnant from her black bull we however divorced before the child was born. She now has two kids with him.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, Manwaife, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
I’m interested in this. Anyone have an std free wife or girlfriend who wants to get pregnant?

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy and WhiteMarried
I am also interested in this lifestyle, if there are any swinger/cuck husbands or boyfriends who would like to have their noblewomen's inside soiled by a bull mate, than feel free to HMU. I live in Kitchener, Ontario, and you can reach out however you please.

my wife of 50 years cuckolded me for 40 years with my best friend we had 2 children the first one was definitely mine and I was so desperate for them to have a baby I made sure I did not come in her while we were trying for a second so I am sure he was johns we never knew or cared we bought them up I was dad he was uncle John

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, smallcockguy, WhiteMarried and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread