• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

I like the way you tell your story, and I like her way too. That is, the way she seduces you and others I'm guessing. It seems she compartmentalizes specific aspects of her friendships, love and sex life, as perhaps many cuckoldresses do (Custer, any comments there?), and she is also principled. She's seems sophisticated, certainly not a random slut to be sure.

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Capt. Ron said:
I like the way you tell your story, and I like her way too. That is, the way she seduces you and others I'm guessing. It seems she compartmentalizes specific aspects of her friendships, love and sex life, as perhaps many cuckoldresses do (Custer, any comments there?), and she is also principled. She's seems sophisticated .......
An example of your comment, Capt. Ron, can be found in the first paragraph of the post of 3 Jan. 2018 in this sub-forum, "Cuckold Talk," by Manyinside, with "Life Story of ***** Wife" on the subject line. It reads:

"I am starting this thread to share the real history of my ***** wife. She was ***** long before she was ever married. Being a ***** for her is not a daily action but rather a lifetime of whoring from 15 to 50 years old and beyond. She is not a prude, skank or prim or proper church mom. She is an average woman, very well educated professional, pretty and does not dress slutty except when appropriate."

(Note I objected to Manyinside's use of the word "*****" to describe his strongly-sexual wife.)

Last edited:
Capt. Ron said:
I like the way you tell your story, and I like her way too. That is, the way she seduces you and others I'm guessing. It seems she compartmentalizes specific aspects of her friendships, love and sex life, as perhaps many cuckoldresses do (Custer, any comments there?), and she is also principled. She's seems sophisticated, certainly not a random slut to be sure.
Thank you for liking the story and the way I tell it.

That is indeed very kind of you.

I look forward to more comments, feedback and guidance from you.

Thanks a lot.

Custer Laststand said:
An example of your comment, Capt. Ron, can be found in the first paragraph of the post of 3 Jan. 2018 in this sub-forum, "Cuckold Talk," by Manyinside, with "Life Story of ***** Wife" on the subject line. It reads:

"I am starting this thread to share the real history of my ***** wife. She was ***** long before she was ever married. Being a ***** for her is not a daily action but rather a lifetime of whoring from 15 to 50 years old and beyond. She is not a prude, skank or prim or proper church mom. She is an average woman, very well educated professional, pretty and does not dress slutty except when appropriate."

(Note I objected to Manyinside's use of the word "*****" to describe his strongly-sexual wife.)
Thanks for sharing.

IndianCuckold said:
Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome.

How are you doing? Did you read the two articles I passed along links to (in a PM)? What are your thoughts on them...?

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

How are you doing? Did you read the two articles I passed along links to (in a PM)? What are your thoughts on them...?
I am fine thank you very much for asking.

How are you doing?

How is your weekend treating you?

Sadly, I have not found time to read what you have sent, but I will get down to it in due time, I promise you that.

Take care.

Best wishes and regards.

Pleased add more insights on various parts of the story that I have written so far, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Well, back to the story…

A couple of days later, it was going to be St. Valentine’s Day.

As luck would have it, Nisha and I both had weekoffs on that day, as well as the next.

In the shift on the night before St. Valentine’s Day, with a pounding heart, while in the cafeteria at around 2.30 in the night, I asked Nisha…

“Would you like to go for a movie tomorrow night?”

My heart was pounding as I was asking my buddy out, not a girlfriend,

And I did not know how to ask.

IndianCuckold said:
I am fine thank you very much for asking.
How are you doing?
Could be worse (as they say). Re. "how is my weekend treating me?": about the same as other weekends.
IndianCuckold said:
Sadly, I have not found time to read what you have sent, but I will get down to it in due time, I promise you that. Pleased add more insights on various parts of the story that I have written so far, I would appreciate it.
The two articles I sent you the links to are my main comment, at this point. Please read them (both are fairly short and easy to read), and let me know when you have done so.

Thanks.

IndianCuckold said:
Well, back to the story… A couple of days later, it was going to be St. Valentine’s Day. As luck would have it, Nisha and I both had weekoffs on that day, as well as the next.
That's good to hear. I have the impression that in your and Ms. Nisha's business, time off may be hard to come by.
IndianCuckold said:
In the shift on the night before St. Valentine’s Day, with a pounding heart, while in the cafeteria at around 2.30 in the night, I asked Nisha… “Would you like to go for a movie tomorrow night?”
Very good. That was exactly the right thing to have done.
IndianCuckold said:
My heart was pounding, as I was asking my buddy out, not a girlfriend. And, I did not know how to ask.
You asked in exactly the right way. Since you had become Ms. Nisha's buddy, not her lover a.k.a. not her boyfriend, that meant she had taken the time to become comfortable with you and learn what you were like, in a personal sense. Thus, she knew she liked you and felt comfortable accepting (as I assume she did).

It's important for married couples — as well as couples who may not be married, but are in LTR's (live-together relationships) — to be best friends, as well as (ideally) good lovers in bed.

Custer Laststand said:
Could be worse (as they say). Re. "how is my weekend treating me?": about the same as other weekends.

The two articles I sent you the links to are my main comment, at this point. Please read them (both are fairly short and easy to read), and let me know when you have done so.

Thanks.
Done reading both articles and I must say this…

Really opened my mind!

FANTASTIC!
THANKS FOR SHARING.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:
That's good to hear. I have the impression that in your and Ms. Nisha's business, time off may be hard to come by.

Very good. That was exactly the right thing to have done.

You asked in exactly the right way. Since you had become Ms. Nisha's buddy, not her lover a.k.a. not her boyfriend, that meant she had taken the time to become comfortable with you and learn what you were like, in a personal sense. Thus, she knew she liked you and felt comfortable accepting (as I assume she did).

It's important for married couples — as well as couples who may not be married, but are in LTR's (live-together relationships) — to be best friends, as well as (ideally) good lovers in bed.
Thanks for the insights, it really helps a lot when you share.

So, on St. Valentine’s Day, Nisha and I met outside Sterling Cinema, which is at Azad Maidan, Fort, Mumbai, India. We wished each other Happy St. Valentine’s Day. There were no gifts exchanged, nor kisses, as St. Valentine’s Day is for lovers and we were not lovers, just buddies.

There was a movie called KillerBots showing there. We decided to see it.

Nisha was wearing a saree, with a deep cut halter neck blouse that revealed a lot of her ample boobs. Honestly, when the lights went off in the movie hall, I just wanted to put my hands around her shoulders and press her boobs and nipples.

But I held back.

It was St. Valentine’s Day and that meant something to me. And I was hoping it did for Nisha too.

So, I resisted all my carnal urges and just held her hand and let her head rest on my shoulder, all through the movie.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
IndianCuckold said:
Done reading both articles and I must say this… Really opened my mind! FANTASTIC! THANKS FOR SHARING.
Excellent! Thanks for letting me know. It seems to me you're on your way to being a successful cuckold for your strongly-sexual wife.

IndianCuckold said:
There was a movie called KillerBots showing there. We decided to see it.
That doesn't sound like a romantic movie, exactly, but that's OK. The point was to spend two-plus hours sitting close to each other.
IndianCuckold said:
Nisha was wearing a saree, with a deep cut halter neck blouse that revealed a lot of her ample boobs.
Ms. Nisha was giving you a message....
IndianCuckold said:
It was St. Valentine’s Day and that meant something to me. And I was hoping it did for Nisha too. So, I resisted all my carnal urges and just held her hand and let her head rest on my shoulder, all through the movie.
Excellent. That was exactly the right thing to have done at that stage of your relationship. It meant Ms. Nisha was responding to you, and you were on your way with her.

Capt. Ron,

Regarding your post of 5 Jan. 2019:
Capt. Ron said:
and your question as to whether I have any comments — see:

"I love making married women cheat", here:

I love making married women cheat

and the 211 comments (as of today, some are from women) that follow.

Indiancuckold,

You might find the above thread relevant to your situation.

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Capt. Ron,

Indiancuckold,

—Custer
Great read, thanks!

Custer Laststand said:
Excellent! Thanks for letting me know. It seems to me you're on your way to being a successful cuckold for your strongly-sexual wife.
I am????

Custer Laststand said:
That doesn't sound like a romantic movie, exactly, but that's OK. The point was to spend two-plus hours sitting close to each other.

Ms. Nisha was giving you a message....

Excellent. That was exactly the right thing to have done at that stage of your relationship. It meant Ms. Nisha was responding to you, and you were on your way with her.
Thank you for your advice, appreciate it.

Custer Laststand said:
Capt. Ron,

Indiancuckold,

—Custer
I will read this for sure. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread