• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

After awhile she whispered,

“He is desperate for me to be his GF.”

I was again shocked at the way Nisha was telling me things.

I said softly,

“How can you be so sure?”

She giggled softly and said,

“Well, he’s been gifting me a lot of stuff.”

“What did he give you?” I asked.

“Well just before he left for his vacation, he gifted me a gold chain with a pretty flower gold pendant.” Nisha said.

“Real gold?” I asked.

“Yea, real gold.” She whispered.

“How do you know it’s real gold?” I asked.

“I went to the goldsmith and found out. It costs over a 1000 dollars, US!” She whispered.

“WOW!” I said, shocked at what I was hearing.

“Yea, I was shocked too when I found out.” She sipped her coffee and whispered to me. “I have it on right now!”

“You wear such expensive stuff to work?”

“No, not normally, today I did.”

I wondered why!

Was it because she knew he was coming back?

I wondered, as I sipped my coffee.

She sipped her coffee and looked me in the eye and whispered,

“Do you want to see?”

I wondered what was such a big issue with showing what she had on. Then I figured, perhaps it was expensive and she did not want others to see her wearing such expensive stuff.

But then why wear it, if you don’t want anyone to see?

After all girls and women wore jewelry to flaunt it did they not?

I said,

“Sure, show me.”

It was normal for people to wear jackets over their clothes, as the air-conditioners were always on full blast in call centers, because of the many computers there. So, Nisha at that moment, had on a black full sleeved leather jacket, over her black skirt and blouse.

She was about to open her jacket and show me, when her cell phone alarm went off. She immediately jumped up and said,

“Show you next time.” And she picked up her plate and coffee cup and rushed off.

The cell phone alarm was to warn her that she had 5 minutes to get on the ‘floor’ and log in at her desk. International call centers in Mumbai, India, were very strict about shift adherence.

I finished my sandwich and coffee and headed off to my ‘floor’, which was different from the one she worked in.

A few weeks rolled by, Nisha and I were by now getting very friendly with each other, but still, ‘just friends’, the ‘buddy’ kind of thing.

We were again in the company cafeteria at around 2 in the night, having hot ‘chai’ and chicken sandwiches.

Suddenly, Nisha looked furtively around. I wondered what or who she was looking for. I looked around and saw that a few tables ahead of us, there were 2 guys sitting. The cafeteria counter was behind them and behind it were two cafeteria guys. Other than that, there was no one else in the cafeteria.

Then she said softly,

“Remember that gold necklace with the gold flower pendant I said I’d show you?”

“Yes.” I said softly, wondering what all the secrecy was about.

“Let me show you.” She whispered.

That night, Nisha had worn tight fitting black leather pants that accentuated her perfect round ass and a long sleeved bright red leather jacket. I had no idea what she had on under the jacket, as she had not removed it once and neither had she unzipped it, during the entire shift.

Looking me straight in the eye, she pulled down the zip of her jacket and this is what I saw…

EipM6PB.jpg

Reactions: Capt. Ron
I was stunned at what I was seeing and it definitely wasn’t the gold necklace or the gold flower pendant. I just stared wide eyed.

Great story love it so far.

Skpmulls said:
Great story love it so far.
Thank you. Do tell me what you liked and I hope to see more responses from you. Thanks again.

So, there was Nisha, jacket zipped down and showing me her expensive present. But all I could see were here big luscious boobs. I got rock hard.

Love the build up..and of course her wonderful tits.

Nisha asked me softly,

“You like it?”

I managed to whisper…

“Yes.” My cock throbbing.

Reactions: Capt. Ron

Users who are viewing this thread