• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding in the 13th century - bulgaria

In my opinion, no truer statement has been written in this thread than the one above my Like2watch_nyc.

I think it's possible that question hasn't been answered. While he may be enjoying aspects of this relationship he is currently in. I think it is still debatable whether or not he is happy. Or even whether or not their marriage is a healthy one.

I find this story incredibly hot, but let's not make large gaps in assumptions about the mental health of Bill, when he seems clearly distressed.

I think he will have to feel a lot more secure in his relationship and with the situation before he will ever be 'happy'.

I feel it's almost too bad you can't lead Bill to this sight or one like it where he might find a sense of belonging or a place where he can be out about his current position in his marriage.

It's funny, but thinking about it now there are a lot of people who would tell Bill to run from Ally, if he came on here and told his story....ah but that is the twist no?

I'm not bagging on this thread, I just think it is better to find a place where everyone can be happy. And you don't do that by thinking they should be grateful for something they never asked for.

alan

thanks for the comments/suggestions, will definitely be using some soon, but given my chat w/bill online, i didn't want to be too over-the-top the next time i saw them. (and plagarized my pizza delivery man straight from sahara). i just saw the recent comment & this line im writing after written a ton below, but will respond tomorrow/this wk to them as well.

when he invited me over for saturday (last nite), all i asked was "so, she's gonna be wearing something nice & sexy for me, rite" & he said yes.

so when allie opened the door in a little santa outfit/costume, i was like fuck-yeah & instantly hard. she was in a tight red dress with white fur trim at the ends, a black belt, boots & a cute little santa's helper hat.

we made out a little at the door with my hand up her dress on her bare ass as bill stood awkwardly looking on from the kitchen. she looked irrestible & i wanted to take her rite there. but i walked over & shook bill's hand & the three of us had a drink. sports small talk w/billl ensued about the jets prospects for the playoffs etc, and then allie suggested we sit in the living room.

they had decorated their christmas tree this wk, & it was a big tree, all done-up & created a very home-y, nostalga-for-childhood vibe. there were presents already there & an electric train circling around it, and allie moved the coffee table & the three of us sat indian style beside it. it had a very tammy-esque vibe, particularly when allie pulled out a joint & passed it among us. i'd hooked up with tammy thursday nite, but kind of missed her being there, as the j went around.

but mainly, i was focused on allie...she was dressed so friggin cute, looking like such a cock tease as she tried to talk like normal conversation. i think bill was too stoned or too weirded, cause it was just me & her talking really.

i felt at this point, pretense can be dropped, the three of us know i'd be fucking allie, and so i said straight out, "allie, you look so delicious & fuckable" and how i loved her lipstick and was thinking of her blowjob lips being around my cock. bill averted his eyes down when i said that.

when i went to the bathroom, i thought of bill watching her get dressed up like that, knowing i'd be coming over soon to fuck her in it.

when i came back she had her arm around him, talking quietly, and then she asked me if i minded if he filmed some of us being together

i said sure, but that i wanted to film them posing by their tree first. after handing me the camera, i lowered the jazzy christmas music playing & allie held his hand as they stood together. all three us were awkward at first, to varying degrees, because they know how to pose for a photo, but now they were simply standing there as i video'd. so i just started in with "it's december 13th, 2008, allie & bill's first christmas together as a married couple, standing beside their beautiful christmas tree, so where did u get it?" allie relaxed, smiled & explained as bill just stood there, as she told the story behind one of her favorite ornaments.

i asked what they hoped for christmas and the new year, and realizing how awkward it sounded, i said to bill "the new york jets making the playoffs rite" & he relaxed some & said yeah, & then "give us the chant bill" & allie joined him in the middle of "j-e-t-s, jets jets jets!"

then i said "you guys look sweet" & turned the cam off & handed it to bill. i realized to quit while i was ahead. any questions about what they were doing for christmas would probably include allie's mom coming to town (an issue i'll update on at the end). besides, i've been reminding myself alot lately, it's allie who's cucking him, leading him down the path, not me.

so then allie & i posed by the tree as bill took the camera. he filmed us making out and i turned so her back was to the cam. she was wearing nothing underneath and i lifted up her red little dress, so he could get a shot of her bare ass with my hand cupping her cheek as she kissed me.

i began licking her ear telling her how hard i was for her & when i pulled on her shoulders to get on my knees, she whispered "rite here" and i said "oh yes baby"

as allie got down on her knees, still in the outfit, i motioned to bill saying "pull the table up" so he could sit down & film close. allie pulled off my buckle and jeans as i took my shirt off & i had a massive boner pointed in her face, as i told to her to take her time, appreciate it, enjoy it, savor my cock.

she began by licking it, teasing it, stroking it, before she put her lips around it and began to devour it. her hat fell off and i put my hands in her hair pushing her head towards me as i gently thrusted forward. when she nearly had it all in her mouth as she cupped my balls, i told to her hold that, to keep using her toungue, and she did until she gagged. as she was finally catching her breath, i slapped my cock in her face till she took hold of it, rubbing it in her face, totally lost/caught up in the moment, voracious...and when she took it back in her mouth was sucking fast & hard as she began fingering herself.

i was pretty worked up & told her to pause & stand up for a sec, and i whispered that i wanted to fuck her as we kissed. when i whispered "he's not jerking off" she whispered back "he will later, it's tough to do that & film" & then i asked "u think he's turned on" & allie turned to bill & said "why don't you take yr pants off, yr excited rite?"

bill seemed uncomfortable with that, but with additonal prompting from allie, he was sitting there naked from the waist down, spouting a little hardon, but not stroking.

i told allie i wanted to fuck her rite there on their carpet (pretty plush, soft) right beside the tree. she took off her boots & her hat was on the floor, but i wanted to fuck her in that costume.

she lied down on the floor and i got beside her, making out as i fingered her pussy. her big tits weren't out, was feeling them through her dress, but hiked up her dress & began slowly fucking her missionary. we quickly got into a rhythm & allie started moaning loudly...oh god & fuck me...i asked her if she loved my big cock & she repeated back "i love your big cock" as i fucked her.

i looked over at bill who continued filming & sporting wood. then i began fucking her hard & fast till she was shrieking, digging her nails into my back & screaming "god yes" & then "i'm cumming, i'm cumming". one last shriek of "fuck!" & her back arched up & i held her in on me, my cock fixed up in her as she came. i had wanted to cum on that red dress, but thought she might want to take it off if i do & rather than hold out, i went for it myself, saying "get ready for my sperm allie, oh yeah, i'm cumming, giving you my seed, filling your little pussy, girl".

she held me tight for a full minute or so, whispering how good it felt & when i looked back up, bill still was hard, but the camera was in his hand by the side, and he had a scared expression on his face. so i got back up & said softly to him "why don't you get down there & join her champ" & gave them some space...grabbed a beer from the fridge & watched tv in their bedroom.

i got bored after 20 minutes or so, had finished my beer & went back in, but didn't want to interupt a private moment, so announced myself by making noise before walking in to the living room. they were still cuddiling & allie motioned for him to get up, he put on his pants & allie put some music back on & suggested we have some wine in the kitchen.

the three of us sat at the table, but is was mostly an allie-me convo, telling her about my christmas plans, stories about eccentric relatives & she spoke openly about what some aunts/uncles in the area were like. she's done before w/me, but she was talking kind-of-open-book, as he sat listening right there.

when i tried to include bill in the convo, with a friendly "any kooks or loony birds in yr extended family" he said no, not really & went nowhere. but then i asked, "how bout at work" and got him to start talking, and got a sense he's worried about losing job (hell, who isn't i guess, these days).

when he went to the bathroom, i asked allie if i should go & she hugged me hard & said "no, what r u talking about, why?" i said i was just asking is all, but how would he feel if i spent the nite. she said "i'll talk to him, i'd lke you too, i just need to reassure him." i replied, "he probably needs a little more time on that, why push him tonite." she held me really close & whispered that she loved me. she hadn't said that to me so intimately like that in a long while, and i whispered back that at some point in time he's gonna have to give us our own time together, that i've missed her. she reached for my hand, said "absolutely" as the door opened up & bill came back out.

that exchange & allie wearing that outfit had me hard again, but i said sure to more wine & listened as bill talked about some old guy in the news who had some colossal investing rip-off scam to the tune of 50 billion dollars. he acted like he knew something was fishy but as he rambled, it sounded like he was parroting after the fact, what his dad had been saying. i'm not well-off, have no rich parents or friends, kinda jaded to finance people in general, and at a certain point, just wanted a change of subject.

i was looking at allie, thinking of spewing cum on that dress of hers...i knew allie wanted another fuck, and i wanted to push the issue a little, so i said, "i should probably get going, i'm supposed to meet tammy downtown."

allie shot me a look like "r u serious" as in why didn't she know that, & rather than getting caught winking, put my foot down on hers under the table. she turned playful & said "why not stay a little longer, we'll make it worth yr while." i turned to bill asking what did he think, and he said "yeah sure".

i said "you're a lucky guy bill, you've got a hot fucking wife, and i guess im gonna be a little late downtown, cause she's just too fuckable to resist rite now."

i suggested we go to their bedroom & as allie lied down, i off-handedly said "why don't you go down on her" patting him on the back. he looked hesitant & i acted like he was worried about the camera & said, "we don't need it, can leave in the living room." then said to allie "you up for having your husband go down on you?" she said sure & motioned him over, ushered him between her legs.

bill followed her lead & soon she was moaning "oh yeah, feels good" calmly but enjoying it & bill was eating her cum-filled pussy. no one acknowledged it, i kept quiet, but i know from prior times, that he must have realized it. after 5-7 minutes, allie said "that's perfect thank you" & pulled slightly away, which made him instinctively get up.

i said "nice bro" as i patted him on the back & he looked dazed & stupified as i took off my jeans & cozied on up to her. we started fucking deep & hard right from the get-go, her still in the outfit, missionary again, but i was determined to switch it up.

after a while, i got her on all fours, lifted up her dress & began spanking her hard..."tell me what a good little girl you've been allie, santa's heard otherwise"...and she was saying that back..."i've been a good little girl, i've been a good little girl..."

i said "i've heard you've been a naughty little cock tease" & she struggled with a response saying "i don't mean to be"...

i said "tell me little cock tease what your pussy wants & tell me the truth". i grabbed her by the hair & she arched her back, her pussy wet & dripping & replied "i want your cock, i want to be fucked".

i slammed her hard as bill had pulled up the familiar chair, and as she was close to cumming, got her moaning "im yr cock slut" until she came. once she calmed down & body stopped shaking i pulled out & came all over the back of her red santa dress.

allie dropped to the bed, lying on her stomach as i backed away, saying "did you just do what i think i did?" & i replied "i just showed how much i love yr dress allie"...she lightly protested "i just bought that dress" & i said "for me rite?" & when she said "yes", i said "my cum looks so nice on it babe"

allie was afraid to roll over & i told her to stand up & take it off & hand it to me. i asked bill for a hanger & as allie got back on the bed naked, i went & hung the dress up in the bathroom on the shower pole with the back of the dress faced to either of them if/when they walked in. my cum was still fresh, the back of her dress still obviously splattered.

when i went back, bill was seated tentatively on the bed holding her hand, like he was waiting for what i was gonna say or do. i felt i could easily have sent him out for something or even spent the nite, but why push things, so i told them i should get going, that i was already late for meeting tammy.

i dressed, shook bill's hand, patted him on the back & leaned over to kiss allie, but it was brief, and she came running out naked, tits & hair bouncing as i went for the door. hugged her & made out w/her & i stopped as i saw bill in the hall behind her.

then i cab'd it home. there was no tammy mtg. she was with some new girl & we had hooked up on thursday.

but thursday we did talk about allie's mom...she's flying in this next saturday nite.

this is way longer than i expected. allie's mom is a potential atom bomb. everything kb said resonates w/me big time. i'll talk about tomorrow, im just tired of writing so on & on & on & on & on & on rite now.

Congratulations for getting him to eat the creampie you made inside Allie. I note he did not want the camera recording it just yet, as it is a craving he has obviously secretly wanted, and he did not hesitate to grab the opportunity when Allie asked him. Wisely, you did not rub it in, just let it happen for now.

Wonder if he will admit on chat that he ate a creampie? You could ask him how it tasted, and what emotions he felt doing it.

Is it time for Bill to put on a movie viewing night to show off what he has been filming. He is obviously re-playing on his own, but you, him and Allie should watch them occassionally together to re-live the moments.

I also hope that Bill and Allie can watch together alone, with Bill expressing his emotions so Allie can 'move him forward to deeper cuckold stuff" as he shares his secrets like Elsie Sutton does with couples.

Bill is worried about his job, so he has no "fight back power" to stop you "taking him deeper and deeper into a full-blown cuckold life.

He realises he has to go with the flow, so when asked to take a creampie he got between Allie's thighs without hesitation. He is "putty in the hand", ready to be moulded in any direction that you and Allie wish to take him.

Allie ran out with her hair and tits swinging - she is addicted to you, and she realises she is not getting enough private time with you. SHE WANTS MORE OF YOU, she needs your cock. Her mum wants your cock as well - Tammy seeded her mind with that desire.

You and Tammy need to do more plotting together, so you get all three women onto a roster. It is sad that Tammy has slipped off the scene as she did a lot of great work to push Bill in the direction to become a cuck for you.

You need to find a way to thank Tammy !

A weird twist would be you, Tammy and Allie's mum together (fmf) REGULARLY.

Engine, you need to ask Bill what he would do if her lover did empregnate Allie by accident or intention ?

Would Bill push for an abortion or just accept the child as his and raise it out of his love for Allie? Would the child look anything like Bill ?

LOL, geez, guys. Love the creative minds of an avid cuckold, but... come on. What are you really expecting here? "Next logical step" ? How is it logical for Allie to be IMpregnated by Engine? Maybe in the realm of cuckold fantasy that would fly. Otherwise, it isn't at all "logical". It's a fun fantasy that COULD go that way in real life, but it is independent of any "logical" notion. The word I think is more appropriate would be "preferable" or "desired" (for one in the cuckold mindset).

Furthermore, look at the situation:

1) Maybe these are real people with real lives and not just an internet fantasy.
2) Maybe it's a real situation where the consequences of having a child via Engine's "donation" could have very real effects.
3) Engine hasn't expressed any interest whatsoever in rearing a child. Perhaps he does and I'm wrong, but this fantasy talk - well, it's just fantasy talk. Why not wait for the guy to express how he's feeling before making assumptions that it is the "next logical step"?

Part of the fun of fantasy is you can explore all sorts of wild, uninhibited, and even potentially harmful things within the own landscape of your mind and nobody has to be culpable. That's all cool. However, people might want to think about the motivation for encouraging others to make the fantasy real. On a forum like this, the motivation is really just to get off, which to me is a bit disturbing.

Great Post

LOL, geez, guys. Love the creative minds of an avid cuckold, but... come on. What are you really expecting here? "Next logical step" ? How is it logical for Allie to be IMpregnated by Engine? Maybe in the realm of cuckold fantasy that would fly. Otherwise, it isn't at all "logical". It's a fun fantasy that COULD go that way in real life, but it is independent of any "logical" notion. The word I think is more appropriate would be "preferable" or "desired" (for one in the cuckold mindset).

Furthermore, look at the situation:

1) Maybe these are real people with real lives and not just an internet fantasy.
2) Maybe it's a real situation where the consequences of having a child via Engine's "donation" could have very real effects.
3) Engine hasn't expressed any interest whatsoever in rearing a child. Perhaps he does and I'm wrong, but this fantasy talk - well, it's just fantasy talk. Why not wait for the guy to express how he's feeling before making assumptions that it is the "next logical step"?

Part of the fun of fantasy is you can explore all sorts of wild, uninhibited, and even potentially harmful things within the own landscape of your mind and nobody has to be culpable. That's all cool. However, people might want to think about the motivation for encouraging others to make the fantasy real. On a forum like this, the motivation is really just to get off, which to me is a bit disturbing.

What a great post! As someone who has moderately lived the lifestyle since 1972, I see what you've written as insightful. There are many different variations and depths.

Often when I read posts by guys who constantly want the bar raised, I believe they're just looking for masterbation material. Many of the ideas are extreme to the point of being ludicrous. It detracts from the credibility and makes us look like clowns.

What you write, on both forums, is realistic. Obviously you recognize that this is not one size fits all. But it's also not as extreme, for those who really live it, as purported by some here.

I reckon Bill could get Allie pregnant, even if his penis acts like a machine gun within a short time of getting into her pleasure zone. But if he is masturbating 3 times a day, the amount of sperm in each ejaculation will be quite small. If he was in chastiy for 5 days, he would be up to full volume again, according to research I have read somewhere.

Allie could lead Bill along the path to chastity, but it would have to be done gradually, as Bill needs a lot of cuddles after Engine has done the Deed each time.

i meant to update this past weekend but got crazed with holidays, relatives/parents etc, and have been out w/bill/allie/tammy/her mom, plus work etc.

have an essay or two to write about where things are now & will bang out when i come up for air after new year's eve.

but wanted to quickly respond to recent comments, but even before that...

what indyhubby said is exactly right, kingbull is always insightful & thoughtful. when my ego was getting carried away, kb stepped in with the sage don't-be-an-asshole advice. he may not even be much older than me, but had been around the block way more than me & talked about things like compassion & humanity & respecting the guy. even though we haven't talked much lately, i took his advice about allie's mom as something to majorly consider. bottom line, anything kb has to say, im listening (even if i don't always follow it). & he's got his own cuckold website as well, complimentary to this one, which he puts his passion into & it shows.

sahara's always interesting, love her take on things, find myself smiling reading her fun tangents.

kennon, i like yr enthusiasm man, and run with them ideas, the full wknd thing im working on, won't go with all yr ideas, but will backpocket some of 'em for sure. i've definately gotten inspiration from things suggested by others on this post.

as to knocking allie up, i don't want that at all, no way. i couldn't live with myself. no way in hell. i couldn't have a child, my child, growing up thinking bill was the father or thinking i am, but his dad raising him, ughh. i can remember my own childhood insecurities, or friends who dealt with a divorce, it ain't happening. i think kids for them is at least, a few yrs away anyway.

as for allie's mom, will detail later this wk, but so far, have been good, no transgressions, but she's made it obvious to me, she knows something is up with allie & me.

and to the santa outfit, rcp's pretty close, but it was more of a cotton-plush-feel than velvet, though couldn't match it from the prior link that was put up.

anyway, will detail the recent going-on's, when i have more time, later this wk.

While there's nothing that amuses me more than someone who goes out of their way and puts such effort into correcting me, allow me now, to make a correction of my own. From the 4 posts I have previously made, the phrase "next logical step" was written by yours truly in post #128. At no point during that post are the words "pregnant", "impregnation", "baby" or any other related term mentioned in any way, shape or form.

Please check your facts before opening fire.

Permit me to point a few things out.

You wrote this in post #123:

kennon7 said:
It seems to me, and I believe many would agree, that the ultimate act of cuckoldry is for a husband to allow another man to impregnate his wife, watch her belly grow as he supports her through the pregnancy, and then love and raise the child as his own.

E9, when I look at how far you've taken Allie and Bill, it doesn't seem like an unrealistic goal.

And this:

kennon7 said:
Nature alone, suggests that she, out of pure instinct, would want you to be the father and not Bill.

And this:

kennon7 said:
With time, Bill could be brought to the point where he consents to you getting his wife pregnant and welcomes your baby as the first addition to his family.

Sorry if this doesn't scream "next logical step" (not to me) to anyone with a brain. If you didn't come right out and say it, it was suggested as a "next" step, if not logical at all.

By the way, I wasn't "correcting" you. I was doing something called "disagreeing."

What a great post! As someone who has moderately lived the lifestyle since 1972, I see what you've written as insightful. There are many different variations and depths.

Often when I read posts by guys who constantly want the bar raised, I believe they're just looking for masterbation material. Many of the ideas are extreme to the point of being ludicrous. It detracts from the credibility and makes us look like clowns.

What you write, on both forums, is realistic. Obviously you recognize that this is not one size fits all. But it's also not as extreme, for those who really live it, as purported by some here.

Thanks. Ain't nothin' wrong with the fantasy, but translated, it raises too many questions and burdens.

i meant to update this past weekend but got crazed with holidays, relatives/parents etc, and have been out w/bill/allie/tammy/her mom, plus work etc.

have an essay or two to write about where things are now & will bang out when i come up for air after new year's eve.

but wanted to quickly respond to recent comments, but even before that...

what indyhubby said is exactly right, kingbull is always insightful & thoughtful. when my ego was getting carried away, kb stepped in with the sage don't-be-an-asshole advice. he may not even be much older than me, but had been around the block way more than me & talked about things like compassion & humanity & respecting the guy. even though we haven't talked much lately, i took his advice about allie's mom as something to majorly consider. bottom line, anything kb has to say, im listening (even if i don't always follow it). & he's got his own cuckold website as well, complimentary to this one, which he puts his passion into & it shows.

sahara's always interesting, love her take on things, find myself smiling reading her fun tangents.

kennon, i like yr enthusiasm man, and run with them ideas, the full wknd thing im working on, won't go with all yr ideas, but will backpocket some of 'em for sure. i've definately gotten inspiration from things suggested by others on this post.

as to knocking allie up, i don't want that at all, no way. i couldn't live with myself. no way in hell. i couldn't have a child, my child, growing up thinking bill was the father or thinking i am, but his dad raising him, ughh. i can remember my own childhood insecurities, or friends who dealt with a divorce, it ain't happening. i think kids for them is at least, a few yrs away anyway.

as for allie's mom, will detail later this wk, but so far, have been good, no transgressions, but she's made it obvious to me, she knows something is up with allie & me.

and to the santa outfit, rcp's pretty close, but it was more of a cotton-plush-feel than velvet, though couldn't match it from the prior link that was put up.

anyway, will detail the recent going-on's, when i have more time, later this wk.

Thanks, bud! Love reading your exploits and being a part of it. Keep us apprised...

kudos to kb & Indy

KB & Indy,

Thanks for the posts. I read some of the egg-on, and while I didn't have time to respond, I wanted to tell Engine to not forget that Bill is a person. He has feelings and fantasies, too, some of which are being fufilled. But he has insecurities and he clearly loves his wife very much. My advice would to try to be mindful of that. In then end, this is supposed to be about Allie & Bill. While Engine needs to get something out of it, too, if Allie & Bill are happy, everyone is happy. If Allie & Bill's relationship isn't going well, then it isn't going to work. This could be a long, happy experience, and there is no need to rush things. Just 2 more cents to add into the pot...

B

Since this is all about "disagreeing" and not flaming those you disagree with into submission, let us continue to disagree.

E9 likes recieving suggestions and does use them on occasion, while putting others in his back pocket, a few of which have been mine.

E9 has stated in previous posts(I'm not doing the homework to find the exact posts) that if his relationship with Allie and Bill were to continue after the marriage that he would like to continually progress and see how far down this path he could take them.

I made the suggestion of a cuckold pregnancy being an ultimate goal based on that, and on the concept that such an act is regarded as the highest level of cuckoldry. E9 later denied this would be a part of his long term plans, and probably has something else in mind.

My suggestions for a long term goal, based in part on E9's future intentions, were made in my first post. My "logical next steps", as KB is so fond of qouting me, were made in post #128, a different subject.

KB was so quick to go on the offensive that he misquoted me, and then later had to scramble to explain how "anyone with a brain" would see things his way. While his effort to cover up his initial mistake is clever, it is ultimately the result of poor reading skills and a desperate attempt to edit my first post.

Whether or not a cuckold pregnancy would work in a real life situation is not up to me, KB or anyone else. In a hypothetical situation, it would be between E9, Allie, and to a lesser degree, Bill.

I believed, and still do, that Bill is capable of evolving to the ultimate level, a cuckold pregnancy. However, just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should. That's for them to decide.

KB, I am flattered that you show such great interest in my posts, and am somewhat bewildered by your compulsion to document your "disagreements". Having said that, I urge you to continue on your quest, if only for the entertainment value.

It's okay, man, it's okay.

Hugs.

Allie's Mum knows something is up, and her intuition at the wedding is still on target to find out what it is. Mums know their daughters well enough to become very suspicious very easily. Hard to hide body language "give-aways".

I had a lucid dream vision yesterday, of Allie's mum walking in and catching everyone in the act. Bill tossing himself off while manning the camera, and Allie moaning in orgasm and verbally encouraging E9 to get her pregnant. Bill didn't know where to put his eyes, backed a couple of steps, looked at his mother-in-law, and then literally fainted in shock. Allie simply said to her mother, "I expected you to cotton on one day, but not this soon". Allie's mums eyes were as wide as saucers in lust/jealousy, because Tammy had told how good E9 was in bed. The vision seemed so real, and the door bell stopped me finishing the dream.

Too long, didn't read.

No one wants to read this shit, you get 1 star from me.

There are quite a few of us that DO find this post interesting. If it's not of interest to you - please do not read it, but don't leave the impression that we all feel it was TOO long.;)

E9, don't keep us waiting. What happened with Allie and her mom?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i just wrote a ton, events didn't lead themselves to easy summary, so for those saying they don't mind long-winded, you'll be tested. anyway, just finised & is a couple of hours of stream of conscious but trying to get it rite chronologically, and thanks bevw for the encouragement so here goes:

so, a pretty crazed last 2 wks, saw bill/allie/her mom/tammy alot, alot of hanging out & ridiculous drinking, so going to try and summarize alot without getting too long-winded...

so going back two fridays ago...

dec 19, bill had invited me over, and allie opened the door & greeted me with a brief make-out session as bill looked on. allie was showing some nice cleavage, looking cute in a tight green babydoll, which as i was trying to place the outfit, she explained was a santa's elf costume, which made the green bow in her hair even cuter.

after dinner as allie was cleaning off the dishes, i went up behind her, kissing her ear, fondiling her tits, then led her a few feet to where the counter was free for her to lean on. i lifted the green triangles at the bottom or her babydoll up, wanting just to rip them & yanked her green thong down. as i started slapping her ass, fingering her, slapping her ass some more, bill ran into the bedroom, coming back w/the camera. i dropped trou & slid my cock up in her as allie held on to the cabinets.

i looked over at bill who seemed to be seeking permission from allie to film, but then the phone rang & allie put her hands behind her onto my waist, motioning for me to pause, that it could be her mom. it turned out to be bill's parents instead, but by now allie had me pull out.

bill picked up & talked to them all normal, with the camera on the floor. i led allie's hand onto my cock for her to stroke it & pretty soon she was on her knees in their kitchen sucking my cock. i watched bill stare, almost zoning out on the image, but then quickly came to, going into the bedroom & talking to his mom. the whole thing had me ready to cum, but i was waiting for bill to get back.

when he walked back in, maybe 5 minutes later, wrapping up christmas plans with his mom, i was quickly but quietly thrusting my cock into allie's mouth. her hands gripped my bare ass. i was focusing on cumming now, wanting him to stay on the phone, hoping his mom would say "and one other thing bill i need to talk about..." i wanted to cum with him still on the phone...i don't know, it wasn't planned, had never thought of that, but had me turned-on in the moment...

bill couldn't get off the phone in time & while my eyes were focused on allie's mouth & face as i pulled out, i could hear his voice saying "ok" alot & as i shot off in her mouth & then swaths of cum in her face...him saying "i gotta go mom...mom i have to go"

it was an extra big gooey load & her lips left some on my cock after sucking it afterwards, which she came back to lick off. allie by now had asked bill if he wanted to capture this, and he picked up the cam and got a minute of her with a facial dripping off her. i came up from behind her & slapped my cock on her hair as bill filmed, as a spur-of-the-moment symbol of dominance.

when allie came back from the bathroom, we all had some drinks, and talked in the living room. when bill started talking about the jets, allie suggested he & i should meet for the game. i said i was free/up for it, and he was like "yeah, yeah, sure."

allie mentioned her mom was coming in the next nite & i told her that tammy & i were supposed to meet her for 10pm drinks monday nite. allie explained that her dad, brother, bill & mom would be having a potentially awkward dinner that nite, and i was like "maybe she wants to kick back & relax with tammy afterwards." allie said "mmm hmmm" in a way that seemingly meant nothing, but shot me a stare that was like "are u stupid, or do u think i am, we both know why she wants to hang out."

i don't think bill got any of that & i just said "i may not go anyway, don't need to be a 3rd wheel on girl-bonding." there was a tension after that, but a good kind of tension, as bill & i small-talked about sports and his jets, i could see allie's eyes just focused on mine. it wasn't an "if looks could kill" stare, but it was similar, just very intense, but instead of throwing something at me, she suddenly put her hand out & said "c'mon let's go to the bedroom" as if bill were oblivious to her.

i had intended to include bill w/him going down on her, but allie was on a mission, taking control more than usual, and she didn't answer him when he asked if he should bring the camera. she was in attack-me-mode, like ultra-turned on & as we stood by her bed, i undid her cleavage tie, pulled down the halter top & feasted on her tits as i pushed her down on the bed. i started off fucking her first missionary, then doggy, then riding me on top...on her second orgasm, i had her doggy again, pulling her by her hair to face bill & his camera...i started saying "who's my cock *****, say it allie"...& she'd look at bill/in the camera "i'm your cock *****"...until she lost it entirely, moaning, "im gonna cum again, oh god yeah, im cumming". i blasted off rite afterwards, saying "rite in my elf-girl's pussy."

we held each other in the bed & then she asked bill if we could have a few minutes alone to privately talk. i felt bad, he looked sad, i don't like to deprive him of the afterwards togetherness with his wife, and as he was leaving, i offered, "it'll be quick bill"

as i lay naked with allie in their bed with bill waiting outside, she got kind of emotional, saying she loved me, and to just hold her & would hold me tighter when i replied "i loved her" back. she said "i know my mom wants you" & i told her "i don't want yr mom, i want you allie". she held me for a while & when i said i should go, she suggested i stay over, and lie with her like that.

i said, "you've got a scared little guy out there sitting in the other room wondering" & she looked away, like in thought, and said "yeah, i should go talk to him".

i left like 10 minutes later.

the next day, sat 12/20, got a text from allie's mom when she landed, saying she was looking forward to seeing me, and bill also cancelled on watching the jet game the following day (sunday).

so monday, 12/22...

while allie's mom was having dinner with her ex-husband & family, tammy & i were hanging out at her place, drinking wine & smoking some pot. i was fucking her within a few minutes of showing up, but as we hung out on her bed, getting a buzz afterwards, tammy talked about getting her mom back to her place.

i let her run with for a bit, how she'd get off on seeing allie's mom, the hottest mom of all her friends, ms. mover & shaker, eating her pussy, speculating on bringing the slut out in her. or the three of us having a threesome, how i could go from fucking her to fucking allie's mom.

it was fun to listen to, but as she started talking more seriously about it, i was like "tammy no, not everything in life is a challenge you need to make happen...just cause it's a turn-on, doesn't mean you should do it" (the hypocrisy of that comment wasn't lost on me, as i said it)...

she wouldn't let up though, and i was like "no conniving whispering tonite tammy, ok" but when she laughed, we started wrestiling, till i had her pinned & said "no mischief tonite ok?" & she said "ok" till i started getting off her, when she uttered "maybe just a little." i gave her a wtf look & she grabbed my cock, started rubbing it...

i flipped her over, yanked the thong down her thighs, with her still laughing, till i started balling her hard from behind. i started in with "you think it's funny, huh tammy" & she started moaning "oh god"...i said "yr gonna be a good little girl tonite, youre not gonna be a bitch tammy rite, a good little girl tonite"...she replied "ill be yr good little girl" - a twist on the phrase i wondered about - and kept saying that till she came really hard, spasming on my cock...which suddenly had my cum shooting up in her.

i was kinda buzzed when we got to the bar, but it wasn't too crowded & tammy and i had seats at the bar. 10 minutes later, allie's mom walked in, but unexpectedly, bill & allie were there rite behind her.

when her mom was talking to tammy, everything was cool, allie one-on-one'ing me, as i tried to include bill. after i went to the men's room, i one-on-one'd bill, about the jets loss & their now questionable playoff prospects, just cause he seemed out of place & nervous.

when her mom & i did have a moment, allie would quickly come over & talk like there was nothing go on with any of us, under the surface. allie knows how to project normality, which she probably learned from her mom, cause they both are skilled at it.

i began to realize, what's-the-point-of-me-staying, i had no objectives & had to work the next day. tammy, allie, and her mom each asked me "why" but none of them pushed it after i explained about work.

when i got home, allie's mom had texted me that she was sorry we couldn't hang out more, how she thought she'd be showing solo, and that she was up for seeing me soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back