cuckolding in the 13th century - bulgaria

• Thread starterEngine9
  • Start date
Engine,

At this point, since it seems that the tracks are invariably heading towards you doing mama, or it seems you aren't resisting that point, the thing to do is to have mom and daughter talk about it, so you're all in the clear. It's a risky move in some regard, but honesty doesn't always come in a tidy little package. If you can't arrange mom and daughter talking with each other about it, just be upfront with Allie. It sounds like momma won't take no for an answer as far as sex is concerned the next time she sees you, so it's best to at least stall until it is out in the open between you and Allie. I'd say you wouldn't want to screw up what you have with Allie and Bill simply because her mom (3,000 miles away for most of the year) wants to drop in for the occasional honeypot visit.

Allie will never be 100% okay with you and her mother's relationship, however deep or shallow it may be, and there will be repercussions either in attitude or action from her should you proceed in that direction. However, I believe there is a slim chance she'd accept it, or at least tolerate it, especially since mom isn't a constant presence in her life.

Who knows, maybe I'm reading Allie all wrong and she'll become competitive and want you even more when she knows you are bedding her mother. Or she could freak out and never want to speak to you again. Or, maybe she'll strike a surprising balance. Nobody really knows best except you at this point. Give more feedback and I'll be able to aid you.

But I think the thing to do would be to have mom and daughter talk about this by themselves, should you want to proceed.

But keep in mind Bill. You gotta respect this guy's privacy. If mom knows about it, she must be honorable. Make her promise that if you are to be with her (assuming Allie is mostly okay with you having sex with her) that she will not blab Bill's status as a cuckold to the world or anyone else. Bill does not want this made publicly known to friends or family and I think people should respect that.

KB, sorry to disagree but i don't see Aliie wanting her mom to be playing in her affairs. they are too competitive. Allie's mom would enjoy taking E9 from her too much. sort of one upmanship. Allie isn't even all right with E9 and mom talking now. wait until she hears mom wants to share him with her. seems underhanded of mom. and if E9 were to bring it up to Allie then i think she's gonna be pretty pissed at him. to me, it still seems like a fantasy that Allie will be fine with this.

tiedandteased said:
KB, sorry to disagree but i don't see Aliie wanting her mom to be playing in her affairs.

I never said Allie would want her mom in her affairs. In fact, I believe I've said that Allie would never be 100% okay with Engine moving in on mom. Of course she won't be cool with sharing her boytoy with mom, since they compete.

I should have written that I still don't think it's a good idea for Engine to pursue mom, but it seems it's heading that direction anyway, with him making out with her, kissing, etc.

tiedandteased said:
they are too competitive. Allie's mom would enjoy taking E9 from her too much. sort of one upmanship. Allie isn't even all right with E9 and mom talking now. wait until she hears mom wants to share him with her. seems underhanded of mom.

We don't know if mom wants to one-up her own daughter, that's speculative, although it could be true. And I wasn't suggesting underhandedness. I recommended the opposite - honesty. You may want to read my post a wee bit more carefully. :)

and if E9 were to bring it up to Allie then i think she's gonna be pretty pissed at him. to me, it still seems like a fantasy that Allie will be fine with this.[/QUOTE]

She's gonna be pissed either way - whether Engine does mom and she finds out about it, or he does mom and Allie knows about it beforehand. The latter option is the grenade with less volatility.

That's the strange thing about honesty. It can insulate you like a bombsuit, but can make other bombs go off really quickly.

Proceed with caution on the mom.

KB, didn't say YOU said the mom was underhanded or that allie wanted her mom to be in her affairs. I think mom would be underhanded to try to get involved with E9 to one up the daughter. and I don't think Allie wants her mom to part of what E9 and Allie have. think that makes things clearer.
think somewhere in a past post, E9 says something regarding Allie's mom coming out to the pool when a younger Allie has a boyfriend over. Allie didn't like that her mom was flaunting it around her boyfriend. so that's a part of their competitiveness. (sorry but i'm not going to read every post to find this)
is it going to happen that E9 makes it with mom? he can try or he can backoff and pull the plug. we'll see.

Mother-in-Law might have secret designs on Bill that she has not disclosed yet, just biding her time to confront him with her suspicions and watch his face struggle to hide that he is a cuck. Once she has a notch on her bed rail from bedding E9, Bill will be a push over. Her confidence will soar as she penetrates the group.

Whan can Allie do about it anyway? If she argues with her mother, she will be pushed into the corner, because she is married but trying to keep E9 and mummy apart. What kind of excuse could she come up with without it being obvious she is E9's lover.

E9 has to take a firm hand and tell mum she can have l sex with him, but he will not discuss his friendships with Bill, Allie, Tammy or any other friends he has. Off-limits. And the limited time they have together should be quality "fuck time" because there are not many opportunities to get together in a year, so why waste the precious minutes.

E9 might have to curb his drinking to keep a level head with Allie's mum until she has become addicted to his cock and can come under his thumb like the other women.

Bill is the tripod leg that could cave in first and let the cat out of the bag.
When Allie's mum comes back next time, her agenda is to get the fuck E9 has promised her, so hopefully she will be so excited she leaves Bill alone "until next time".

so im away this wknd & just haven't had time to recently post. i have talked to allie's mom, she's coming back here in 2 months, but i think i've got it way better controlled. i don't think it's a foregone conclusion whatsoever that i'm hooking up with her. i have seen tammy, had a few good times & think i've got her mellowed. i will address more when i get back this wk, but did just talk to him, i know i'm an a-hole & my dialogue was stupid, but gave some insight & rather than debating posting, im in wtf just post it mode.

bill (9:05:08 PM): Hey dude
me (9:05:31 PM): hey man, long friggin time, how r u?
bill (9:06:38 PM): I'm OK. I saw you online last week and signed off just because I just couldn't talk about things.
me (9:06:56 PM): no prob man, what's new?
bill (9:08:24 PM): Dude I feel so marginalized. He's made my wife his fucktoy and I don't know what to do. I've just let it all happen.
me (9:08:44 PM): what do you mean, what's been going on?
bill (9:10:21 PM): So much has that I don't know where to start. But he comes over now on a regular basis to fuck her. And my wife bought me a high-end camcorder for Christmas to film them.
me (9:11:05 PM): kind of like that original video u wanted back so much, rite? i mean it must be to hot to watch afterwards rite?
bill (9:12:38 PM): Yeah dude I jack off every day pretty much looking at it. But it's so fucked up sitting in my apartment with headphones on listening to her tell him she's his cock ***** as he fucks her.
me (9:13:02 PM): but it gets you hard rite?
bill (9:14:21 PM): Yeah I jack off watching it. But I feel like such a loser. I don't feel like a real man. And it's so fucked up because I get off on that feeling.
me (9:14:37 PM): what do you mean?
bill (9:16:00 PM): I mean I was so embarrassed New Year's Eve but when I'm not looking at video and I'm jacking off just thinking, I jack off thinking of that night. I'll expalin.
me (9:16:15 PM): k, yeah, what happened?
bill (9:17:29 PM): We went to a party of one our friends. But she wanted to get fucked by him after the ball dropped. So we went down to the basement and we met him there.
me (9:17:44 PM): k
bill (9:19:25 PM): And he fucked her right near an elevator. And I was so nervous about someone coming down and the door opening. And she stroked my dick and I came once again too quikc like a fucking loser. And then he just came on her face like he owns her.
me (9:19:48 PM): did you video it?
bill (9:20:16 PM): No that's just when were at home and she has to be cool with it.
me (9:20:33 PM): still pretty hot image to jerk to tho
bill (9:20:52 PM): That's not even what I think about.
me (9:21:02 PM): what do u?
bill (9:22:38 PM): He came all over her face and used her thong to wipe it off. And then he hung it up in a laundry area. My wife's thong with his cum on it for anyone to see. It was a black thong and there was a white slab of his cum right in the middle.
me (9:22:57 PM): that's pretty hot too
bill (9:24:22 PM): But we left him and we went back up to the party. I'm talking to everyone like everything is normal meanwhile my wife's thong is paraded on display for anyone to find in the basement.
me (9:24:36 PM): but no one found, rite?
bill (9:25:14 PM): No. I wanted to go back down and grab them but I'm guessing the superintendent or someone in the building found it the next day.
me (9:25:40 PM): so what do you mean, that's what you think about?
bill (9:27:11 PM): Just that I've jacked off thinking about how I was at that party making small talk to friends and meanwhile he had just fucked my wife to ring in the new year and her panties were on display with his cum on them downstairs.
me (9:27:30 PM): did it get you off thinkin of who might find em?
bill (9:28:58 PM): I guess so. I have jacked off alot thinking about it. It was our four month anniversary and two years to the night that I proposed to her. And we were back at the party with him just having fucked her and shooting on her face.
me (9:29:34 PM): anyone at the party know or suspect, she didn't have actual cum on her face when you were back at the party, rite?
bill (9:30:18 PM): No nobody knew but I have wondered if there was a security camera down there. I don't think so but you never know.
me (9:30:39 PM): but the incident gets you hard thinking about?
bill (9:31:15 PM): Yeah I know. Like what does that say about me. I'm just fucked up.
me (9:32:04 PM): no you r not man, not at all, i can so relate, i'd be the same way, it's hot & you've got a hot & daring girl for yr wife, roll with it, enjoy it, it's ok to enjoy it
bill (9:33:21 PM): Dude if people knew I would look like such a fucking pussy. He told me to wipe the cum off her face with her panties and I just did it. And then he put it up for public display.
me (9:33:54 PM): ok, but no one knew, that makes it hot & you've cum thinkin about it alot, yes?
bill (9:34:23 PM): Yeah I have but it still fucks with my self esteem even more.
me (9:34:50 PM): what gets u off thinking about it? like what r u thinking bout jerking?
bill (9:36:18 PM): Just how he called her out of the party as everyone was going off celebrating and fucked her right downstairs. And the way he put her thong up. I don't know I just felt so weak like he totally used her and I just took it. I'm a fucking pussy and I still can't fuck her right.
me (9:36:40 PM): why, what's up with that, i mean, how's sex w/her?
bill (9:37:46 PM): I still can't get my stamina back. I cum within a minute or so and she'll hug me and pat my head and tell me it's OK but I know it's his cock she wants
me (9:37:59 PM): how do u mean?

Part 2...

bill (9:37:46 PM): I still can't get my stamina back. I cum within a minute or so and she'll hug me and pat my head and tell me it's OK but I know it's his cock she wants
me (9:37:59 PM): how do u mean?
bill (9:38:24 PM): The way she dresses up for him when he comes over.
me (9:38:34 PM): like what?
bill (9:39:56 PM): During the holidays she wore Christmas themed lingerie. She answered the door like that. He bought her a gift certificate for lingerie. And she has a website she buys things for him from. It's so fucked up dude her asking my opinion on stuff.
me (9:40:25 PM): she's including u tho, that's really good, like opinion on what?
bill (9:41:09 PM): On whether or not I think it's hot. Only it's not for me. It's for him. It makes me feel so subservient to her.
me (9:41:34 PM): that's ok tho rite? you must've jerked off seeing her in those outfits rite, you video'd it?
bill (9:42:10 PM): Sometimes I have. He came over Wednesday night and I filmed some of it and she was at her dad's today so I jacked off alot watching it.
me (9:42:26 PM): what was she wearing?
bill (9:42:54 PM): A chemise she had picked out online. She asked my opinion on it and what was I to say.
me (9:43:06 PM): what was the website?
bill (9:43:24 PM): It's called 3wishes.com
me (9:43:41 PM): do u have a sec for me to check out
bill (9:43:50 PM): Sure
me (9:44:25 PM): which outfit was it?
bill (9:44:47 PM): Go to lingerie and scroll down to an outfit called Donna
me (9:45:21 PM): nice, looks hot, had your girl's tits on display rite?
bill (9:46:39 PM): Yeah she was wearing that when he showed up. It's so crazy the way she gets ready for him and wants to look perfect for him. When she's expecting him she just looks to me to reaffirm she looks hot.
me (9:47:00 PM): maybe she wants more help & input?
bill (9:47:11 PM): How?
me (9:47:42 PM): i don't know. maybe just help her out, suggest accessories, what jewelry to wear, that kind of thing.
bill (9:48:36 PM): Dude I kind of do. Not saying wear this or that but she'll ask for my opinions and I'll give them. Like for what. To make her even more desirable to him.
me (9:49:01 PM): so what happened when he showed up & she was wearing that outfit?
bill (9:50:22 PM): Dude I'll talk about it but she's already looking at valentine lingerie to wear for him. I never really thought about that holiday before. Normally it's buy flowers and go out to dinner but she's going to want to see him and buy him stuff. And he'll fuck her in my bed I know.
me (9:50:43 PM): but he's doin that already rite? fucking her in your bed?
bill (9:51:38 PM): Yeah I know but it's just further stuff. Or more stuff. I feel like I just keep my wife happy in between the times he comes over and fucks her.
me (9:51:59 PM): how do u keep her happy?
bill (9:52:46 PM): Dude I lavish her and I've become so attentive. I'm scared of her wanting to leave me and I do everything to try and keep her happy.
me (9:53:27 PM): she's not gonna leave u man, she married u, she loves u, don't over-think it all, yr fine, start enjoying it, appreciating what u have
bill (9:54:10 PM): I do I really do. But he's fucking my wife now regularly and I'm pathetic when it comes to sex with her in comparison. It's got me so unsure of myself.
me (9:54:52 PM): relax bro, its prob a phase, she's keepin u included. i mean it sounds like she totally loves u, but rite now, gets off on his cock
bill (9:55:27 PM): I know she does and when he was here Wednesday he said I should film them up close
me (9:55:36 PM): doing what?
bill (9:56:44 PM): Sucking his cock first. He shut off the music like so I could pick up all the sounds of her sucking on it and I got up close.
me (9:57:03 PM): sounds hot, a front row seat to yr wife giving a bj
bill (9:57:23 PM): Yeah I've jacked off alot today watching it
me (9:57:45 PM): was she wearing that pink/red chemise u showed me?
bill (9:59:00 PM): Yeah that's what she was wearing. But it was mostly her face and his cock going in and out of her mouth and hearing him to tell her suck it and worship it and she did. I mean she was taking it deep
me (9:59:14 PM): that get u hard?
bill (10:00:12 PM): Yeah as I said, I've jacked off alot watching it since. I just stared at his cock and the way he slid it back into her mouth and how she just went off on it
me (10:00:49 PM): sounds really hot man, im living vicariously bro, did he cum on her face or what?
bill (10:01:51 PM): No I wish he had. He came in her mouth. I've paused it with his cock by her face. I want to see his cum shoot on her on camera. I know that sounds fucked up.
me (10:02:11 PM): not f'd up at all man, i can totally relate.
bill (10:02:42 PM): I know but I'll pause it and his dick will fill my computer screen. I can't compete with it at all.
me (10:03:16 PM): well it's not about competing man, it's about yr wife being happy & you being happy accordingly
bill (10:03:45 PM): I know but I can't help looking at it and feeling so inferior
me (10:04:01 PM): looking at what?
bill (10:04:12 PM): His dick
me (10:04:54 PM): don't look at it that way, it's not that u've got an inferior cock, it's that he's got a superior one which yr wife seems to enjoy alot
bill (10:05:29 PM): I know she does and I know why. And I can't give her that even if I did have my stamina back.
me (10:05:46 PM): why's that? he's bigger & she likes bigger?
bill (10:06:17 PM): It's everything. It's just he's got a serious cock. Like all man.
me (10:06:40 PM): can u send me a photo of his cock, u've got me curious
bill (10:07:00 PM): No I just have video on my computer
me (10:07:19 PM): ok, so describe it for me
bill (10:07:39 PM): Describe his penis?
me (10:08:02 PM): yeah, i want to know what yr wife's so enamored with
bill (10:08:35 PM): I don't know it's just thick and long and just exudes power.
me (10:08:57 PM): what kind of color?
bill (10:09:32 PM): Brownish on the first half of his shaft and then more reddish as it gets to his head.
me (10:09:48 PM): head like a mushroom?
bill (10:10:52 PM): I don't know about mushroom but maybe. The head is just very smooth and bulbous I guess and kind of a purple burgundy and looks plump when its in her mouth filling one cheek.
me (10:11:18 PM): how much bigger than yours?
bill (10:11:33 PM): Like 2 1/2 inches
me (10:11:43 PM): and his balls?
bill (10:12:20 PM): His balls are round and full and shaved. Shit I have to go she's coming home I need to clean up
me (10:12:38 PM): k, take care

i bow to your mastery of this situation sir....wish it was my HotWife who loved ur cock.....

Attachments

• camera 008.jpg
    camera 008.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 504
Anything new to report? We haven't heard much from you lately. I am sure we have some catching up to do.

engine

yoo hoo, Engine, what's going on? This is the perfect storm, and all of us are wondering how it is going.

I am guessing we have heard the last from E9. It was a great ride and most of us enjoyed the exploits (whether fictional or true). I'll miss the story.

:mad:

E9 did say he was seriously worried about the cat getting out of the bag, and was going to cool it for awhile. He is also pretty busy for his employer with frequent out of town trips. I am sure he has it all under control, and will bounce back in a month or two.

Let's just agree that the story is true. The e-mails are "too true" to make up.

I heard from him earlier this week. He is OK, been busy, and will post soon.

Please come back and post soon. There are many fans waiting to hear what has happened since you last wrote.

How do we get Bill to accept that his being cucked is for his higher good in the long run? When he can feel good about what is happening, then E9 can stay over and sleep with Allie a couple of nights a week while Bill sleeps in the spare room and brushes up his cooking skills to give E9/Allie a fabulous breakfast in bed in the Master Bedroom. He might even want to do clean-up duties to satify his secret cravings to get another taste of E9's sperm - remembering that he once licked out Allie and no one tried to humilate him about it.

The key is to move Bill into the right mindframe rather than his perpetual feeling of inadequacy, premature ejaculation and having to ring up E9 and ask for him to bring his superior cock over to give Allie what she needs (and deserves).

Once Bill has been trained to accept his role and agree to a vasectomy, then he can spend time photographing E9 and Allie making babies together (for him, Bill to raise as his own). Bill could hold Allie's labia apart and direct E9's bigger cock into her slit, knowing that pre-cum is dribbling and the likely result will definitely be pregancy.

Hi Sahara

Saraha said:
How do we get Bill to accept that his being cucked is for his higher good in the long run? When he can feel good about what is happening,

I believe that it is possible/probable that Bill will accept his lot... whether he can be made to believe it is for a "higher good" is doubtful. I don't think he'll ever feel good about it - he's far too hung up on. and places more importance on how things look as opposed to how things are.

Saraha said:
then E9 can stay over and sleep with Allie a couple of nights a week while Bill sleeps in the spare room

I don't think it's either wise or helpful for Bill to be in the spare bedroom while E9 and Allie do the horizontal hula in his bedroom. I think it's better to engage him and get him involved... e.g. guide it in, stimulate her nipples while E9 bangs her, et al. Doing this will give him a sense of participating in providing her pleasure. It;s this kind of thing that will get him in the right frame of mind to accept his position in her life. Having said that, I do believe that he can also be made to accept the fact that while he is not there (on a business trip for example) that she might have him call E9 to suggest he stay with her while he's gone.

Saraha said:
and brushes up his cooking skills to give E9/Allie a fabulous breakfast in bed in the Master Bedroom.

I don't believe that purposeful humiliation of the ilk you suggest above will ever motivate Bill in the way that Allie and E9 would hope. I believe he can be made to do it and perhaps even accept it. I don't believe, however, it would be in anybody's best interest.

Saraha said:
He might even want to do clean-up duties to satify his secret cravings to get another taste of E9's sperm - remembering that he once licked out Allie and no one tried to humilate him about it.

I think we can agree on this point... as long as they are not referred to as "clean up duties". For example, I think Allie could simply say to him she would love to have him go down on her after balling E9 because nothing feels nicer to her than that. He'll do it. He'll enjoy it... not because it's another man's spunk in his throat, but because he'll believe he's playing a role in her pleasure.

Saraha said:
The key is to move Bill into the right mindframe rather than his perpetual feeling of inadequacy, premature ejaculation and having to ring up E9 and ask for him to bring his superior cock over to give Allie what she needs (and deserves).

Agreed. I guess we disagree on how that is done. I say you give him the illusion that he can sexually satisfy Allie in some way... even if it is only in conjunction with E9 banging her, or only after E9 bangs her. He'll satisfy his sense of self worth and some of his manhood. What are Allie and E9 after her? Is the point to humiliate him? Or is the point to give her sexual freedom? The latter can easily be accomplished without humiliation.

Saraha said:
Once Bill has been trained to accept his role and agree to a vasectomy, then he can spend time photographing E9 and Allie making babies together (for him, Bill to raise as his own). Bill could hold Allie's labia apart and direct E9's bigger cock into her slit, knowing that pre-cum is dribbling and the likely result will definitely be pregancy.

Well... now you're 1,000 miles down the road. One would have to wonder whether it would be prudent for E9 to father a baby with Allie... or even if it would be wise for Allie to have a baby. She is, after all, not without her issues. She certainly has a codependant relationship with the mother. Not to mention her relationship with Bill. Bringing a child into the whirlwind of all of that without clearing it up first is probably a real bad idea.

Nice chatting with you Sahara.
BB

Wow...You really do get it.

Your reply to Saraha was right on the mark. It's often pretty humorous to read some of the off the wall ideas some folks post. I often wonder on which planet they're living.

Before I am dragged into a debate, I am not attacking Saraha's message. I am commenting on BubbuBigs' realistic insight.