• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding in the 13th century - bulgaria

• Thread starterEngine9
  • Start date
holiday wks part 2

tuesday 12/23, eve of christmas eve at bill & allie's
even tho this might seem like a pretty important nite, most nites hanging out the last 2-wks trumped it, so going to fast-forward this one a bit.

christmas crept up on me. i had suggested to allie buying bill a camera with a tripod, a better set-up & she said he would be set in that regard. so i got bill a framed old-school jet photo (his favorite football team), some high-end cigars & good champagne. it was christmas, i wanted to be cool to bill, not be a dick, or give him anything demeaning.

perhaps with greater thought & more time, i would have given allie something that clearly connoted ownership. but i aslo didn't want to use christmas, or this christmas anyway, to make a statement. i feel like bill's still reeling, just be cool.

allie has a hefty gift certificate to a website that specializes in stripper, slutty wear, & got her some lingerie but otherwise was more sweet, innocent things (no collars for now).

the gifts from them was clearly from allie, mostly clothes, she's quite stylish, says she wants to bring the model out in me.

it was kind of a poignant nite, but tough to translate, i put aside the dom role & really just made love to allie as bill watched.

friday 12/26th
was the next time i saw allie's mom. we met for dinner at a kind of raucous, party-type restaurant downtown, where dish after dish kept coming out for the table to share. there were three couples: bill & allie, tammy & me, a friend of allie's from high school & her bf, & a girl from school hanging solo, & allie's mom.

allie doesn't mix her college friends with tammy (who had a falling out w/them) or with me (only met them at their wedding), but it still was a decent-sized group, and the place was frenetic & boisterous.

i was seated between tammy & a guy i just met, who seemed uptight & unresponsive to whatever small-talk i made. as dinner was winding down, allie's mom asked tammy if they could switch seats for a bit, and suddenly i was having a one-on-one with mom.

allie was across the table trying to eye-ball her mom, and allie's mom would look back at her & just keep talking. i asked about her work & how's hollywood, and she talked about a few projects with passion, but then like she was catching herself, said "but enough of that, what about you?" she was talking intamately close to me, grabbing the harried waiter to get me another drink, and was asking questions about tammy & i was responding generically... and at a certain point, she said "why does my daughter seem to have a problem with me talking to you?" i said i don't know.

when allie decided to come over & did her normal "enjoy yr dinner" rap, her mom offered allie her seat...when allie declined, she said, "sit down", that she was going to the ladies room.

that led to an argument with her mom by the restrooms. i didn't witness but tammy stumbled into it & i later learned via talking to her mom the next day, that allie said she shouldn't be hitting on tammy's boyfriend & that she's too old for me. neither added up to allie's mom, as she said "why does my daughter seem alot more concerned about me & you, than your girlfriend who welcomes us hanging out?" regarding our age difference, she knew i was turning 34, she said "there's not much difference between you and tammy & you and me. & since when should she care anyway?"

but back to the friday nite...after allie confronting her mom, we went to another bar where allie was keeping an eye on me...then she got tammy to agree to leaving & rushed up to me, saying the four of us (bill/allie/tammy/me) were taking a cab back uptown.

i sat in the front seat, and listened as allie went off on tammy for giving her seat to her mom. tammy acted like allie was crazy, saying "she asked if we could trade seats, she's yr mom, i wasn't going to tell her no" bill kept quiet, and allie kept going off, until she realised she was over-reacting & then just said just that, apologizing to tammy.

by the time we got to the upper west side, allie asked if tammy & i would like to come back to their place. we were all kind of ***** by this time, and after a drink in the kitchen, tammy got allie to make out with her as bill & i just stood there, talking bout nothing really.

as tammy was fondiling allie's tits & getting allie to respond in kind, tammy suggested we go to the bedroom. tammy had a couple joints on her & pretty soon we were all high. tammy & allie had been in major fighting mode in the cab & now bill & i were watching them make up. soon they were naked on the bed with tammy going down on allie.

i helped bill grab two chairs & suddenly i was in the audience with him, a brief moment of solidarity. but he never mentioned getting the camera, what-with-tammy-there-naked. i suggested allie go down on tammy & tammy winked at me as she did & i was getting a raging hard-on watching.

i unzipped my fly, pulled out my cock as bill sat rite next to me, started to stroke & told them i wanted to join the two of them. they got up, allie unbottoned my shirt, tammy my pants & soon they were both blowing me on the bed, switching off between my balls & my cock with tammy breaking to kiss allie. then tammy sat on top of me as i ate her out as allie continued to blow me.

when tammy let go of the headboard & fell backwards, i had both of them get off the bed & lean on it, sticking their asses up high. i took turns sliding up in both their pussies, and this is going to sound cheesy, but i was buzzed & it just came to mind...i started asking them who was their daddy...fucking tammy "who's yr daddy tammy"..."you are"...then up in allie "who's yr daddy girl"..."you're my daddy."

but i couldn't keep it going, i knew i was about to cum...i began nailing allie again, tilting her to give bill a good view, as i slammed cock into her. pulled out & shot my load on her ass & clit.

the three of us got back on the bed & allie called for bill to join us, and the four of us lied there as two couples, me with tammy, allie hugging bill. tammy & i fell asleep for a bit & when i woke (prob 30 mins later), i heard allie & bill quietly talking. i was ultra-comfy but had an early morning at my parents that saturday, so nudged tammy who had a "huh? where are we?" expression at first & when i said i had to go, quickly came to, and gave her a quick drop-off, on my cab ride back to queens.

as allie's mom called the following day (saturday), i was thinking of how aware she seemed to be of allie & me...was she truly interested in me or was she deliberately seeing if she'd get a rise from allie & thereby prove her suspicions. allie's mom told me she was heading to relatives tuesday, but asked if i could hang out new year's day before her flight. i said sure.

new year's eve w/bill&allie

wed 12/31
i hung out w/my friends and had a cousin w/me, and at 1130, told them i had to leave for a bit, that i'd be back soon, but probably miss the ball drop. my cousin gave me a what-the-hell look & my friend told him to get used to it, that i was like the wind, one-minute there, next-minute gone & how i had a double life, an ecuadorean family to care for. i down-played it, said i'd be back soon, and lucked out big-time, flagging a cab.

it was a non-doorroom bldg, but got let in, as soon as i buzzed. i took the elevator down to the basement & checked out the laundry room. it was concrete floors, two wall mirrors on the sides of the elevators, a bench & a laundry room off that. there was a cat wanting to hang out with me which i picked up as the new year was coming in, realized a super might come down, and then i texted allie.

three minutes later, she texted back that they'd be down shortly. i watched the elevator come down, twice stopping at the lobby, but the third time, maybe 15 minutes later, there they were, bill dressed a bit formally & allie in a cocktail-style dress. i had a bottle of champagne with me & cups & the three of us toasted the new year. they didn't bring it up, but it wasn't lost on me, that this was the 2nd anniversary of bill proposing to allie, them getting engaged.

in the laundry room, i sat on top of a washer as allie leaned over & blew me, with bill anxiously watching. then i thought about that bench in front of the elevator. the laundry room wasn't conducive to fucking, but allie was a little skeeved about lying on that bench. so i sat down & had her get on top of me and began to fuck her as she faced the mirror.

when the elevator light lit, that it was coming down from the party floor, bill said "wait!" and allie got up & fixed herself on the chance it was about to open in the basement. when it hit the lobby & the lite went out, i had her back on my cock within seconds moaning "oh fuck".

i turned to bill & said "whip it out dude, jerk it, it's fucking new year's, go off man, watch yr girl"...when he hesitated, allie encouraged him, and then he did. i had her up against this concrete brick wall, grungy, bare utility area & slamming her, balls smacking her hard.

she started screaming "fuck me", as bill kept looking back at the elevator & she spasm'd on my cock as she came hard.

i told her to hand-job bill, to get him off & within a minute his cum was in his hand but mostly on the gray, hard floor. i stepped over it & told allie to sit on the bench. i jerked off looking at her, putting it in her mouth, before ripping a nice facial on her, glazing her nose, forehead & lips.

as allie stared at her face in the mirror, bill said "we have to get back, we need something to clean you up" looking around. i told allie to take her thong back off & when she handed it to me, it was wet and i gave it to bill telling him to "use this".

he looked around for an alternative but when saw nothing usable, used her thong to wipe her off.

when he had swiped it mostly off, he went for a corner garbage, i said "wait a sec", grabbed it from him & hung it up above one of the machines, allie's cum-stained thong. bill began to freak about being gone so long. i said "don't sweat it, just act like you couldn't resist each other & had to come down here to fuck", & added "yr friends'll think yr a stud."

allie primped in front of the mirror & the three of us went up in the elevator. only i got off in the lobby & was trying to high-tail it back to a party myself. cabs were impossible & i wound up walking thru the park in the freezing cold. when i got there, it was nearly 2 & i explained about a girl but hung out there till 5, when me and my cousin got a cab back to queens.

new yrs day w/her mom

thur 1/1/09
slept till 2pm literally, & woke up to text messages, one from allie's mom, asking if i was up for a drink at 7pm. i called her & said i should probably invite tammy, and let allie know & she came back at me with "can you not do anything without having to check w/someone else?" that got to me, pissed me off, struck a nerve, whatever, thinking u-have-no-idea. but i sucked it up & said "no, i don't, so where am i mtg u at 7?"

i met her in a chic hotel bar & she was looking hot in jeans & a halter top, her tits on nice display. it was slightly awkward at first, small-talky about her time here & then it got normal, her telling me more of her cali/work life, and me talking bout myself, and everything was clicking, she was funny, & we were both making each other laugh.

by the time i realized it was 9, i asked "didn't she have a plane to catch" & she said she'd changed it till tomorrow. she laughed & asked if i was serious, like where were her bags, how red-eyes work the other way, and i explained it was a late new year's, and im still a little slow mentally.

i went to the men's room, and was like oh-fuck, im in her fucking hotel, i'm so fucked. yeah, i wanted to fuck her, but i knew what a hell-storm that would create.

so when i came out, i suggested going out for dinner, since she had some time, and she put her arm out & had me ****** her. we went to a turkish place that i knew of (no fan of turkish food, had only been once, but liked the atmosphere & knew where it was).

dinner was fine, she liked the place, seemed impressed that i'd take her to some weird authentic turkish place, where it did feel like a different country, with conversations across from us in turkish or arabic.

she suggested going back to the hotel bar afterwards & i suggested bars on the street of the restuarant. once we got there, that's when the convo got loaded.

it was all about how tammy & i have a casual relationship, and how she finds it so curious that allie's the one who's concerned about us hanging out. then she added "& why do u feel a need to check with allie" i said "because i was hanging out w/bill, just being courteous" but she kept going back to those themes: 1) tammy's told her she & i our casual & 2) allie being way too upset over us interacting. and then she threw in point three...that it's obvious there's something going on between allie & me. she said she felt it during the summer, but became obvious at the wedding and this week removed any doubt.

i couldn't help but react with genuine emotion & she said "i can read it on your face, it's true." i kept kicking my heels in the dirt, saying, "i really don't know what you mean...allie's best friends with tammy & we hang out & have gotten close" and her mom looked at me right in the eyes like i was saying blah, blah, blah, blah.

she grabbed me by both hands & pulled me close to her & she's done that once before me to & i was thinking "i so hate this..."

she said "you're fucking my daughter aren't you? i bet regularly. i'm rite aren't i?"

i felt on the ropes & said "no im with tammy, i don't know where this is coming from"

she said "are you attracted to me?" when i said "sure of course", she said why is it that im the only guy she's come on-to, who always has an excuse. then she mentioned how i was conspiculously "away" when she visited in the fall.

i was fucked. a plane to catch i figured would have dimensioned our mtg for me. now that she wasn't flying till tomorrow, i ran out of any ideas what to do. and while i can dom bill & allie & tammy & don't back down from many fights, allie's mom had the upper hand on me at that moment.

she said "if you weren't concerned about allie, why would you be so hesitant to get close to me?" i asked what she meant, only to bide some time. a few minutes later she would say "if you weren't fucking my daughter, or have no sexual relationship, you wouldn't be so hesitant to go back to the room with me...how about you explain your hesitancy?"

i started with "you don't understand" & she said "please don't talk to me about tammy. why don't you call her and tell her yr with me. you think she'd hustle over here as quick as my daughter would?"

she said "i've seen how meek bill becomes around you, he knows full well doesn't he?"

i was reduced to "what do you means?" thinking about hyper spacing it, or wishing for a phone call to buy me a minute.

she grabbed my hands firmly again & said "she's my daughter, i know what's going on, i want to hear it from you"

i said lamely that we hooked up before the wedding, felt i had to concede something and i don't know what bill knows. she said she could tell i was lying.

that gave me a little strength & i said "how do you know i'm fucking lying, you don't even know me really."

she held me close and said "shhhsh, i really like you, i know yr not being forthcoming & you wouldn't have sweared like you just did. i know yr trying to protect my daughter & im going to as well. i'm not going to say anything."

i didn't know what to say, but she still had her hands on mine, so i said, "give me a second please, i really do have to go the bathroom."

i tried to gather myself, thought of calling tammy but figured what's the point of it. short of me just running out of there, i had to deal.

when i came back, she told me she'd just ordered a shot of tequilla for us. it had been my shot of the past, there was no turning it down. it was a chilled shot of petron & her toast to me was "to us getting to know each other better."

she toned the third degree & was telling me about LA and how i should come out there sometime & then she hit me with something i was so not expecting. she said "so allie has bill in a cuckold relationship, doesn't she?"

i was dumbfounded & buzzed, so im sure my "what?" came across sincere/believable.

she said "it sounds like a cuckold relationship. my daughter's having an affair with you while he accepts it or consents to it."

i was freaked and uttered "cuckold?" like it was some swahili term.

she replied that it's a relationship dynamic or a lifestyle, like swinging, and then said, "don't underestimate me, i know my daughter and i know bill & i know you're having an affair with her & i woud bet that bill is well aware and has given his consent."

i said "how bout i bet you that you are collosally wrong?"

she said "how about you come up with a compelling theory of how i'm not wrong? like why does my daughter care i'm with u? why is she so possesive about u? why does bill seem so intimidated around you?"

when i sat thinking, she said "c'mon houdini, can't you connect any of the dots?"

i said i was ***** & that i could explain when sober, that i thought she was really cool, and it was her last nite, and could we take a break from talking about it, and find another place.

she leaned over & kissed me, said "yr so cute" & we walked all of three blocks to find this kind of dead bar but it freed me from the 3rd degree.

she mellowed up on the convo, but after two more mixed drinks each, we were both buzzing, and she was openly making out with me, with me fondiling her tits. when we were downstairs by the bathroom, i had her tits out, sucking on them, and felling her ass. things were on the road to progression, but someone was coming down the stairs & she put her tits back in, we both did our best at looking normal.

it thankfully killed the moment. it was suddenly 2am & i said i had to head home. after brief insistance, she didn't push going to her hotel, she said she "understood" (not that i wanted her to understand in the way she seemed to now understand). she said she gave me credit for having such honor. i played dumb, but before we head out, she grabbed me by the crotch & said "i want that" & then, "next time."

i told her i wanted her now but it's late & let's not push things.

she grabbed my crotch & said "this is ashley's isn't it, it's not tammy's"

i said "it's tammy's, i fuck her pussy alot with it."

she said "there's a reason your not going to fuck me with it tonight. and it's not because of tammy, it's because of yr respect for my daughter. i can respect that...for now"

i said "i do really want you, i just can't tonite."

she said "ill be thinking of you. i'll be back in ny soon".

i gave her a hug & she turned it into a kiss, and then we were making out in the cold. i put her in a cab & yesterday (day after new yr's day-fri), got texts before her flight saying she was thinking of me.

i'll talk about where my head is now later. i knew there was no way i could summarize this shortly, but im stir-crazy from banging this out the last couple hours.

btw, sahara's lucid dream was a hoot to read. i loved the way she used the word "cotton".

Thanks for the huge update. Loved reading it.

Couple of things - her mom now knows. Don't wanna freak you out, but she is a SMART lady and you may want to consider narrowing your writings on this to the point that they are nil. I can imagine her being savvy enough to look this topic up a little more, simply because she is enamored by you and intrigued by the enigma that is your relationship to Allie.

Just something to consider...

could have been fun to find out how she knew the term "cuckold". btw, you're toast. but she definately wants you.

Allie's mum is "okay" with Bill being cucked, and she will probably tell Bill that she knows he is a cuckold - he will be unable to look her in the face and deny it - and I think he will be told that she approves of what is happening and will keep his secret sacred.

E9 won't be able to avoid sex with Allie's mum next time around. She has grabbed his crotch several times, and did some passionate kissing. She respected his (honor to Allie), but EXPECTS full sex next time. She has spelt it out (no more hints).

Tammy admitted she was only a part-time girlfriend to E9, so blowing E9's cover.
Allie has been trying to keep E9 and her mum apart, dramatically increasing suspicion.

Once Allie and her mum come to an understanding of the truth, I think they could become friends, let their hair down, and swop fantasies.

E9 just has to sit back and wait, he can do no wrong in Allie's mum's eyes - she sees him as being Brad Pitt.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Allie's mom finds this post.. her belief in your consideration and respect for Allie might be in jeopardy. She is a very smart lady in deed.

Happy New Year

From the way Allie has described her parents, it wouldn’t surprise me to find out that her mother had cuckolded her father… perhaps even with his knowledge.

I agree that Allie’s mom will pressure Bill into talking. He is the weak link here.

Incidentally, I’m wondering if she has slept with Bill in the past… Could that explain his nervousness around her in the bar? He knows her M.O. and realizes that she is trying to put moves on Allie’s new stud?

In my perverse little fantasy world I am looking forward to Engine turning Tammy into a submissive toy and happily cuckolding every male member of Allie’s immediate family.

Allie's Mom

Allie’s mom is quite a lady. She is a charming, intelligent and self-confident woman. She is smart enough to have figured out the situation with very little input and cagey enough to put you all on the defensive with her questions and behavior. For the most part, she has all of you dancing to her tune. Allie is seething with jealousy and reliving her teenage sexual inadequacy. Bill is shitting himself in fear. Engine alternates between discomfort and horniness.

The problem is that Allie’s mom is taking too much control of the situation. At one point Engine even admits that he had to summon up the strength to deny her accusations.

Engine, you seem to enjoy playing the dominant role. You need to assert control here. Stop dealing with Allie’s mom on her terms.

You can’t let her dictate the terms of your actions; you can’t let her grab your crotch and give you a time limit on its use. You can’t let her score a point against you in an argument and then kiss you on the cheek and say “you’re so cute.”

You need to turn this around on her. You need to ask her why she is so intent on fucking the man she assumes is her daughter’s lover? You need to grab her hand the next time she grabs your crotch and tell her that she needs to earn the right to it. In fact, you need to touch her body and let her know that YOU will take it when YOU want to take it and she will just have to wait for that moment, like a good girl. And then tease her hard.

This might ruin your shot at sleeping with her. But I don’t think it will. I think that it will only stoke her engines. The lady seems to enjoy a challenge, and wants what she is told she can’t have.

The lady wants you. I think she wants you real bad.

Be Tammy’s hero: take Allie’s mom down a peg.

Last edited by a moderator:
its been a busy holiday... i see your really taking it to the next level....

here is my hotwife... we are still looking for a real Bull to show us down the path....

it has been awhile since i posted.... so here is a treat for all....

i know she is not your allie, engine but she is one of a kind....and young, tight, and oh so dirty/////

Attachments

• hotwife.jpg
    hotwife.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 461
i agree with contemptible, you need to take control of allie s momotherwisw this is going to blow up in your face and allie will no longer want anything to do with you, mom is the fly in the ointment as she is now and she will not stop unless you stop her by controling her, she wants what her daughter has and will hurt her daughter just to prove she can get it so turn it around on her, give it to her on your terms and when she wants more use that to conrol how she treats bil and allie, there is no doubt that she knows what a cuckold is and is perfectly aware now that bill is one but the deciding factor here is she wants you in bed with her and bad, turn the control around and make her beg you to sleep with her and then you are back on top of the situation, bill is the easy thing he will not say or do anything to stop what is happening but allie is definatly capable of telling you to take a long walk on a short peir, best of luck you will need it before this is done..............but i love to read your updates just keep them comming.....

Allie will never survive without the high quality sex and attention she gets from E9 - no other man can take his place, as E9 allows Allie to live her fantasy of being a naughty girl rebelling at he prim and proper upbringing.

E9, can you tame Allie's Mum, or do you want her to (use you) as her TOY BOY ?

Have you thought about probing into her sex life to see if you can discover her most intimate secrets - you might find out why she treats Allie the way she does.

i appreciate the comments/thoughts/suggestions & to quickly respond:

to kb, yes her mom throwing out the word "cuckold" has me uneasy, as well as her general understanding of the word. while i do think she may well read up about cuckolding, i'm thinking more like articles & not posts on a message board. but i am concerned of the word trickiling down to allie or bill as a result. needless to say, i will be giving your comments alot of thought & may need to greatly reduce public ********.

to contempt & fire, yes i fully concede she had me on the ropes at times that last nite & had the upper hand. but i would argue her strength was more cicrumstance-based.

i was at a disadvantage because i didn't know where she was coming from & i was entangled in things like allie showing jealousy, or bill acting quiet or nervous.

what i needed to figure out was why she was coming on to me:
1) was she just simply attracted to me?
2) was she playing with me, to see how i'd react, so as to give her clues about allie & me?
3) in a similar vein, was she just using me for information

what i didn't really learn until after the 3rd degree, was it was all of the above to varying degrees. but while i knew she thought there was something going on between us, i never conceive that she'd peg bill out, or conclude he knew or articulate it as a cuckold relationship. yes, that blew me away, and threw me off my game, reduced me to playing dumb and unconvincing denials.

as for letting her score a point on me & then kissing me, goddamn i had to allow that. i wasn't in a position of strength at that moment, that's absolutely true. but it revealed to me, that even though she feels certain i'm with allie or even that bill has consented to me, she still wants me. i didn't know that before. she could have gotten her answers or come to her conclusions (cause i conceded very little) and been done with me. i didn't know that when she'd become certain her suspicions were true, that it would only intensify her interest in me.

but the main reason why i welcomed the kiss, besides just getting out of an awkward convo, was that even after she's convinced herself i'm regularly fucking her daughter & cucking her son-in-law, she still likes me/wants me, even more so perhaps. objectively, if i stood back it might've seemed obvious before that nite, but it wasn't clear to me.

i was like the guy who brought a knife to a gunfight, she had the upper hand for sure & i needed her leaving, with her on my side. so i wasn't about to piss off her off by her leaving feeling rejected.

& in the coming wks, via text or phone, i need to play it cool with her. but she's also revealed all the strong cards she had. i like her mom, and don't mean to portray it such like a game, tho i know relationships always involve that, but i also can't be pissed at her for wanting answers on her daughter especially when she was seeing alot of red flags going up.

but yes, during a nite when she held all the cards (including making me think it'd be quick cause she had a plane to catch), i had my ass kicked a little bit.

but i wasn't left angry, i was left concerned. she'll be talking to allie & bill and i can't control what she says. but i can influence it & me-showing-interest in her helps that.

new year's day did not define the power roles between us. it was one nite. now that i know where she's coming from, it makes it alot easier in many respects. without the strong cards she held, and knowing her motivations a lot better now, next time might go quite differently.

just saw yr comments saraha, no plans on being her toy boy, even if i had to play that role for the tail-part of one evening...discovering her intimate secrets, someday maybe, rite now i'm in damage-control/managing things mode.

oh & meat, it's a been a while, yr girl looks super-fine, but i'm in a bit of whirlwind rite now

You have an opportunity to diminish Bill, the cuckold, threefold by dominating A, A's friend and A's mom. As long as A's mom thinks she has a chance to bang you, she is not going to say anything to the kids. I think when you are in another power struggle with her, when your wits are about to bail on you, keep your tactics simple: Just play the victim and tell A's mom that you know she would never be interested in you if not for her theories. That your just a guy from Queens, that she is competing with her own daughter, and that it is all so unfair. You won't break her theory, but you will change her views as to your motivations: instead of a sex symbol, you would be a sensitive sex symbol in a heart-felt way. This will allow mom an "in"- but she will have to change her tactics first. In so doing, she will begin to give you more power in your relationship (yes, you now have a relationship).

I guess you can choose to use the power to push her away and leave it at that, if you really want to follow everyone's advice and not make waves for Allie (but without waves, there will be no storm of passion). Make A's mom feel as if you've been hurt in the past and you only feel as if she is trying to use you.

You have the luxury of continually pushing this opportunity away for a while because of your involvement with her daughter. She won't give up easily because it is driving her nuts thinking of you with Allie. But the thought of Bill seeing all three such domineering women submit to you while he gets none will really make him the envy of the cuckold world. I stick to my opinion that it is not unmanageable to make all three women accept this situation.

Defend your territory

You can't be sure of what's being said between Allie and Mom. You possibly could be being tested for confidentiality and loyalty. Mom could be having conversations with Allie, Bill, neither, or both. What it Tammy is pulling the strings. She enjoys doing that.

If I were you, I would tell fill Allie in on the discourse with you and her mom. If she gets the info from someplace else, you will probably lose her trust. If Allie & Mom have a rivalry, Mom could be proving a point to Allie with you as the pawn.

You can't know, so circle your wagons.

Wow, this stuff could be made into a great movie. E9, you need to take an insurance policy on your penis in case it gets accidentally damaged. Some of the famous pianists do that.

Your love life means that you don't have to leap out of windows because a husband has come home unexpectedly. Bill just rings you up to come and fuck her again, so he can get the photos he needs for his secret library.

Wonder what would happen if any of Bill's photos got seen by his mother-in-law? I ask this question because it raises the fear that Bill has of anyone finding out about him being a wimp. He could easily be blackmailed if the photos got into the wrong hands, and I don't know if he could handle that without stepping under a car to escape the mental stress.

I hope Bill does not take any photos to work to look at in the mens room to help him masturbate . Imagine his embarrassment and on-going stress if he dropped a photo and one of his work mates picked it up. He has mentioned masturbating several times a day, so he is bound to be doing it at work.

E9 was initially careful about keeping his face out of the photos, but I got the impression that Bill has been progressing to get more meaningful photos of A + E together, and I would not be surprised if E9's face is the more recent ones.

A's mother will be looking for every clue, and I doubt that Bill hides the photos sufficiently everytime he looks at them in his den. One slip and she will place the photo on the table when she is having a meal with A + B. Would love to be a fly on the wall if that happened. Would be a defining moment with Mum's triumphant smile, and no way out for the kids to deny the truth any longer.

Maybe that could be the moment to say, "it's okay with me as I did the same with your father".

kind of exhausted, so this time will be actually quick for real...

i did tell allie that i met her mom & told her that she does seem to suspect something going on & seems kind of into me (nothing allie doesn't already know & told her i denied). i didn't get into details, but said nothing happened, which is essentially true. & got a cool message from her mom which i'll call her back on tomorrow.

as to bill, he's not some fumbiling & bumbiling, afraid-of-his-own-shadow type, getting doused when cabs run thru pudddles or dumped on by pigeons coming off the subway.

there's no way he's taking photos into work or leaving them on a kitchen table. & while i've been less diligent about my face being seen, allie's exerted more control over his access, and there's pics/vid of him masterbating watching, a reason for him to be ultra-careful, if not paranoid.

allie's mom is back in LA, 3,000 miles away. she stays at hotels when she's here. i see no way of her uncovering anything in that regard.

and if someone picked a fight at a bar w/bill, i'd have his back completely. he doesn't provoke anything. if someone was f'ing w/him, i'd be rite up in it, even if it meant getting my ass kicked bigtime.

i don't see the doomsday in him on the horizon & if i did, i would stop this. if he was up on the brooklyn bridge, i would be rite up there after him.

i don't mean it as in, look at me, im a great guy. i know i'm not. i'm most likely an a-hole. i can't quite figure it out myself. but i'm just saying, if he was in real trouble, i would drop everything.

Hi Sahara

Saraha said:
Wow, this stuff could be made into a great movie. E9, you need to take an insurance policy on your penis in case it gets accidentally damaged. Some of the famous pianists do that.

Just curious - I know more than a few pianists and none of them have taken an insurance policy on their penis... why would they do that <G>?

BB

Hi Sahara

Saraha said:
I mean they take an insurance against damaging their fingers and losing income for several months.

It was a joke Babe... I was just yanking your chain regarding the wording.

The <G> means grin

BB

Users who are viewing this thread