• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding my daughter

this is an interesting thread....I can see both sides. I'll say this, there were times when I was a teenager that I masturbated with my door slightly open hoping that my father could hear me, possibly come in on me, or at least know that I was doing it. I usually lied on my stomach with my ass slightly in the air and my head away from the door. Everyone knows that stuff like this is wrong, but it's not unheard of that a normal girl of 14 would do such a thing. It's really not.

Okay that's my 2 cents.

wendy
Will Wendy I disagree I don't think any NORMAL 14 year old would leave a door ajar so their father could see them finger fuck themselves. Straight up Bullshit thats my 2 cents.

this is an interesting thread....I can see both sides. I'll say this, there were times when I was a teenager that I masturbated with my door slightly open hoping that my father could hear me, possibly come in on me, or at least know that I was doing it. I usually lied on my stomach with my ass slightly in the air and my head away from the door. Everyone knows that stuff like this is wrong, but it's not unheard of that a normal girl of 14 would do such a thing. It's really not.

Okay that's my 2 cents.

wendy
Wendy,

Don't take much notice of the negative threads. For people using a inter-racial website, quite a number are really quite naive on sexual behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back