Denial discussion

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Harry - Peak has it correct. Guys referred to Robert and Tony as she's now totally convinced she'll fuck him next Friday. It's funny, in bed, that's almost all she can talk about. We had sex last night (with a condom) and as she lay back and spread her legs she looked up at me and asked me what I thought Tony was going to think! She'd trimmed/shaved the sides and the bottom and had left a little patch above her pussy. I told her she looked beautiful and very sexy - as she did - something about seeing the darker pink/redness of her vagina more clearly was incredibly erotic especially when she'd spread it open more.

I'll also add to the corrections above in that the conversation about her saying we shouldn't overthink things was really about her (and I) saying that what we're doing now is pretty darn exciting and arousing for the both of us - and that she just wants to keep things as they are for now and to basically not try to plan or think too much about the future.

Jax - I can see your question on why I/we seem to be backtracking or whatever and why you're questioning my thoughts regarding the lifestyle-vs-role-playing thing - when to your mind, we're already fully in the lifestyle.

I guess the truth is that maybe I don't want to believe that this has already become a foregone conclusion and that we're already there. But you're right, and Sue really hasn't changed what she's been saying - so in a way, maybe I need to accept that this has truly become who we are. I suppose that part of it comes from my still feeling and thinking/knowing that if I did need to have her bare for some reason - that she would say okay. In my narrow way of thinking - in my head it would go from fun/role-playing to lifestyle if she were to ever say "no" to that need.

Is that a weird way to think about it? I guess in my head, if she were to truly adopt that attitude, then it would be a point where she would deny my desire even knowing that it isn't what I would want/agree - in a way - enforcing what we are role-playing. To me, that is where it becomes a lifestyle - as opposed to something we're just playing with. That, in my head, ties back to Pnis's comments about when he said he'd be the "hand husband" - that that decision, that point, it goes from fun/play to a bit more serious. I don't feel that Sue and I are at that point yet.

I guess my admission and confession as others have perceived, is that I'd like to experience that - but not with the sense of permanence that Pnis has conveyed in his situation. I don't know how to explain it otherwise - but at the same time - I fear taking that step, not knowing if it would be temporary or permanent. Of course I know that within our relationship - it's doubtful it'd be truly permanent as opposed to just a phase or a desire of hers for a shorter period - but I also don't know that.

And for Harry - this also where my desire to see her "fall for" someone comes into play. In many ways, it's much the same as if she found someone who'd be more dominant and that would captivate her. What I see in her at these times - she's let herself get a little carried away with Brad emotionally. Don on the other hand played a bit of the dom role for her - and here too - when it was at it's height - the arousal and excitement I could see in her was just incredible!!!! I loved seeing her feeling consumed with sexual desires and I loved experiencing feeling her wanting more with him in whatever way. With Don, I did love seeing her seeming to "need" to be with him and needing to feel like she wanted to fulfill his desires. Much in the same way that a lustful-love desire would reveal itself. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. Clearly I wouldn't ever want to lose her - so perhaps the term Love is a bit too strong - maybe Lust would be more appropriate. But it would be really intense to experience her longing to want more time and more sex from him - and yes, denying me at that same time - just not sure to what degree I want that denial.

One thing that I know that we both find exciting is that she hasn't truly "fully cum" with me in almost 2 months now. It turns us both on that we are both very aware that she needs to feel her guy cum in her and that the intense deep fucking as he does is what gives her the fullness of her orgasm that she find herself missing with me until Christmas. In a way she's denying herself too. It's not that she doesn't cum when we have sex - indeed she's laughed that most women would be elated with what she experiences with me - but since she's felt the ability to really let herself go physically with Robert and for him to give her that intense deep-seated orgasm that leaves her virtually unconscious - it seems like it's only intensified the wait until we have that moment again. I have to say that knowing what she is missing - knowing she's had it with Robert - and knowing that I haven't felt her shake and tremble uncontrollably beneath me in a long time now - it's incredibly arousing.

She told me that she hopes she can relax enough and let go with Tony enough to share that moment with him. Oh god was that incredible to hear from her last night and almost immediately made me fill the condom.

Gotta run

That. ..was a recovery. For me at least.

I still think the condom is great for you 2 and it's fun for both of you but the most intense and exciting time it seemed was when she made you wait, or more so when Don made you wait. I hope you are braze enough to give that to her once she finds a suitable lover again. I think the condom is good for her to give you some interaction but it's not ultimately what she or you really want.

Steve, with Sue being so open with Robert that she asks him about seducing Tony, do you think it would be fun for you if she now dropped the medical issue explanation and told Robert about your true involvement? Would this add to your mutual adventure? Would a latter "Steve, see over there? That's Robert" look see or perhaps even a later "Robbie, This is Steve" introduction be exciting or enhance your beta wish?

What's Up With Soon To Be

Steve- as with my usual insomnia last night I was perusing some of the other "Cuckold" sites and came across your recently started Thread on the Our Hotwives site. I also noticed that you have recently started a Thread on Denial on the cuckoldmarriage.info site. I was actually somewhat shocked to read that Sue (they call her Susan over there) has also now begun to talk about Cuckold relationships on their Chat forums, as here you have always previously maintained that Sue wasn't "computer savvy" and took no interest in Cuckold sites, Cuckold terminology, "posting" etc.
I was curious to know When/How this change happened with her, and will this mean that we can finally look forward to actually hearing from her on this site?? Has her (new???) discovery and openness to now go online and Chat about your experiences, fostered any other changes (as I would imagine this type of "sharing" between the two of you could now open up all sorts of new possibilities)?????
OR does all of this new activity spell the end for your/her involvement on this site???

STEVE-HELP ME OUT HERE I"M GETTING WORRIED. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???????????????

CSC - Sue asked me about websites and I shared with her about the cuckoldmarriage.info site - that site just seemed to be a lot easier for her to deal with than coming here and seeing the whole range of stuff that's posted here as I still think this would all scare her off.

She did spend some time looking at the website and actually said that she found it helpful in better understanding what I'd been expressing to her regarding my enjoying denial stuff with her. I told her that if she looked around that she'd find my thread I'd started there - she said she'd seen it but she said she would NOT read it as I said that I would prefer to keep it private (not that there's anything in there that she doesn't already know - but more that I told her that just as here, I am posting my feelings and thoughts and that if she did read them, that I didn't really want her bringing it to me, etc.). She was the one that told me she'd gone into the chatroom there and had been conversing with others.

She's always known of the word/term cuckold - it's been in various Penthouse Letters stories we've read - but she's never really associated it as a way to search out stuff online, etc. And she is still not online or on the computer very much - she's said to me that it's mainly when I either turn in before her (if I have an early day the next day) or when she can't sleep (she still gets hot-flashes from menopause at times that wake her up). But she is very infrequently online and continues to say that she finds it tedious and that she'd rather talk on the phone than sit in front of a keyboard.

If you check out the cuckoldmarriage.info site, the forums there are very sedate and very inactive - and the whole way the site is presented is a bit more friendly for the female persuasion - I was actually happy to find that site for her as an introduction to some of what's online. I was there online today and interestingly enough, others in the chatroom there commented on this very subject - that other sites including this one can be intimidating for women because of the sheer range and explicitness of much of what's here.

It wouldn't surprise me - as I've said before - if she's found my posts here. Sometimes I think she has because of the coincidence of what she'll discuss or talk with me or do that seems to reflect what I've been posting about. But she's never brought it up to me so I've never questioned her about it. I also know she mentioned going into the chatroom there but hadn't necessarily believed it till now with your comments/confirmation. I think its good for her to explore now that she's come to the understanding and awareness that she has.

I did start a thread on the other site you reference - several people in PM's recommended it because of the range of feedback they've observed there as being a bit different than here.

Hope that explains things.

For George - at this point in time she's said that Robert doesn't want to meet me. But she did tell him that the medical issues she'd used as our rouse in her hooking up with him were not as severe as she'd said and he's now aware of most everything that goes on between us including my "thanking him" for what he's brought out in Sue. I would like to meet him and even see them together - but I don't think it's in the cards and I've had a very enjoyable time filling in the missing info in my head that realistically, right now, I'd rather not see them together and keep the crazy thoughts in my head about what I imagine their time together to be like.

Just a couple things, Steve, as I don't have much time, but the last couple posts, and your answers piqued my mind for a couple answers.

1. Has sue seen Robert in the past few days, like tis past Tuesday or planning to, tomorrow? or is all of her interest concentrated on the work party on the 13th.?

2. If Sue were to go on this site, she would find the pictures you have posted of her. The last one only a few days ago. Since you joined the cuckoldmarriage.info site in October, and told her about this site, she has had plenty of time to peruse on here.
You have always maintained that Sue would be really upset to find her pictures posted for all to see. What has changed now that you are no longer concerned about that?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
That ... was very nearly a recovery. For me at least.

Harry - no Sue hasn't been with Robert sexually since just before Thanksgiving - but she has seen him since then and has been cordial. He's quite enamored with his new honey so Sue had lowered her expectations - but it's also at a good time as hour house is abuzz with holidays right now and I doubt she could focus on him too at this point. She is expecting him to be at the after-work holiday gathering this Friday and she says she's sort of let him know what she may do. I believe they've had lunch together recently (she and Robert) as they do see each other every now and then.

Sue will probably never come to this site - not with the address of slutwives.com - that's probably going to be offensive to her as will the onslaught of the videos and other things that mark the homepage here. I think she'd be mad at me for posting so much of her picture-wise but I've also said that she does know I've shared her pictures before and really, her criteria is whether her face is visible or not as to how pissed off she'd be... I am concerned but as I said, in talking about what's led to my more recent revelations about myself, I told her that I'd found the cuckoldmarriage website and that I'd found good info there. Her positive response to that site's content and the contrast to here, I believe is enough to keep her away much less to have her look at and find her pics on what I've posted.

We respect each others privacy. I read about other couples who read each others Emails and text messages and the like - we do none of that - she respects my privacy and I hers. I am sure there are some racy emails and text messages she's shared with Robert and earlier that it may be better off that I haven't seen just as she understands that she doesn't want to poke through here.

Apparently my earlier post in reply to Harry and Peak didn't get saved?
Harry - no Sue hasn't been with Robert sexually since just before Thanskgiving but she has seen him at work and has had lunch together with him a few times where they've talked but done no more as he's apparently enamored with his new lady. She's said that he's aware of what she wants to do with Tony and has discussed it and given her advice/support in what she wants. Robert may be there on Friday but as I said, is aware of what may be going on (she giggled that he may even be a little jealous!). Robert doesn't know Tony personally but is acquainted.

Harry - Sue would be offended and annoyed by this site - from the address of slutwives.com - to the onslaught of video and other stuff that she'd find here - I don't believe she'd find this site to be a place she was interested in. I don't like to post about other websites here so I've never mentioned them - but now that you've started it, I can say that she found the cuckoldmarriage.info site to be very pleasing to her and I'd mentioned to her that I found good info in what the site contained - she agreed and said she'd looked around a little bit and found the same, that it furthered her understanding of what I'd recently revealed regarding denial, etc.

We are private people - I do not pry into her life - I do not read her Email or text messages nor does she read mine. I believe her and I also believe her when she's said she would respect my privacy online as she knows I've posted online. Would she be upset at the pictures - probably but only because they in combination with what I've written, she would probably feel are too revealing. But she knows I've posted and shared her pictures before - her real only rule is that I have to blur her face which I've been pretty diligent about. She would be mad at me, probably, for sharing so much about her including pictures. Its more the context that she'd be unhappy with - and her pics being associated with a site named like this would annoy her - and in that sense, I'd prefer she not surfed too much through this site.

I think Sue's going to be content with bedding Tony for the next few weeks until Christmas at which time it'll be just us two - as we are well into the holiday spirit here now with all sorts of decorations and cooking going on - so it's a good time for her to de-emphasize Robert too. But I do know that she is missing him - whether she'll say it out loud or not - or maybe it's that she's now missing that final moment in her pleasure.