Denial discussion

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve,
I was wondering about something. I think most married couples have one big thin the talk about most such as future remodeling, plans for where they want to retire, other relatives issues and how they can help. I know that you mainly put things about your sex life (which is incredibly rich) here and we all appreciate it so much. However, because your sex life is so very rich, does the talk about old lovers future lovers and other sex plan dominate your and Sues life or is it second in line? Just curious here.

she is playing the cuckoldress role very well.

Steve,
25 pages in now and denial discussions are still ongoing but real denial is there too. I wonder if you have a target in mind for the start point of your next thread and where you think it will take you.

STB, just like you and Sue we are into the whole cuckold/Hot Wive lifestyle probably more so then you two are but understand what you two are enjoying together doing this. May I make a suggestion for you? If you really want to feel like a beta/cuckold husband I think you should give Sue a great christmas gift. Since she said you could go bare again between Christmas and New Years I think she would love it if the first night you can go bare again you still put on a rubber for her. When she asks you why your doing that and reminds you that you can go bare you just tell her that your gift to her is that you will always wear one from now on because being her beta/cuckold you feel that only her lovers should get to enjoy her bare and that your dick and cum should always be in a rubber. Trust me she will love it and love you for doing it.

Also if you really want to push your beta/cuck feeling, and to show Sue your truely real on being her beta/cuck, on your nights that you masturbate with her you should wear a rubber for that time also (My wife says it very cucky of me to let her watch me get myself off into a rubber).

If you like that sub feeling too, after you cum in the rubber take Sue by the hand and take her into the bathroom. Tell her you are happy that she enjoys Robert and other Alpha's cumming in her which is the proper thing for her to do with her Alphas, but you being a Beta/cuck that your cum should always be wasted and properly disposed off. Of course Sue will ask you what you mean and thats when you take your cum filled rubber off and drop it in the toilet and tell her to flush it.

Pnisnvnh - I can appreciate the thought behind your gesture you suggest for the first night. I can say that I've considered it before - much in the same line as other things we've explored and have enjoyed. However, I also know that it's not just me that wants skip the condoms - that's something Sue's said more and more now - that she enjoys anticipating our time together "every now and then" - which is a good segue into what I was going to post about. The other suggestions regarding masturbating with a condom on and her tossing them into the trash afterwards - she did comment on that from that story she recalls from Penthouse Letters from years ago (which I cannot locate now). But at the same time I don't see her having that attitude about what we're doing - that my cum deserves to be flushed, etc., which is where I think we don't fit the mold of how this might typically work in a story.

Peak - you're correct - that's what I was going to post after the long holiday weekend - that while we didn't have time or occasion for a huge sweaty night of fun, we did talk and she was very open and honest as she has been. To bring back what Pnisnvnh commented about and in keeping up the whole playful approach she started - she teased me that she'll "be comfortable enough with me to let me go bare as my Christmas present" - but we also talked pretty honestly about things. She said she felt many of the same things that I did - and even made some of the same comments as I have, that we find the same things arousing for different reasons. I was surprised to hear her recognizing what I had - and that was when she came out and said that she sort of wanted to "redefine" our relationship to, as she said it, "embrace it". She said she'd been thinking about how great the weekends we went away were and how wonderful it was for us to reconnect as meaningfully as we did - and she was quite clear about it - that she loved feeling me cum in her again and loved experiencing the full range of her orgasm with me. She continued to say that she found it almost more exciting to know she was going to wait to share that with me - again echoing my thoughts I'd shared here about almost feeling more fulfilled in some ways. Of course she certainly teased that "of course that's just with you" and she proceeded to tell me how she was now convinced she wanted Tony to be her next lover.

I asked her if she had thought it all the way through and how she'd approach him or how she thought it would work. She giggled that she didn't want a relationship with him - "I just want to fuck with him". And she proceeded to tell me that she just wanted to have some fun with him a few times. I asked her "like in your SUV?" and she smiled and giggled "yeah, or anywhere really". What really intrigued me was what she said about what she thought would happen at work and such. She smiled and explained that Robert really helped her see that she really does want sex (I'm thinking - gee, you think?!!!!) but more so, that she doesn't mind being looked at or thought of sexually. She said she likes knowing other guys check her out and would hope to be eager to have some fun with her. I was kind of dumbfounded - but she then said "you reminded me of what it was like when we first met" and she then said "that WAS fun!". I told her that times were different now and she said "but guys aren't" and pointed out that Tony's close to our age anyway. What surprised me was when she said that she found herself getting horny thinking of having sex with Tony - she even used the words "spreading my legs for him" - and that as with Robert and before him - that she admits she gets very aroused at being naked (or "undressed" as she put it) with another guy. I kind of gulped and she continued and said that she gets horny thinking about letting Tony see "all of me".

She's set her target as Friday, 12/13 as when she wants to do it with Tony - there's an after-work get-together and she's confident that's when it's going to happen so - Peak - that'll probably be when I'll start a new thread....

Gotta run for now. I know there's nothing radically new in what I posted today other than the continuing evolving of her acceptance of her desires.

STB not to say this is going to happen to you but my wife just like Sue also told me she loved "our bare moments" but really her goal maybe not at first but over time became condom only. Just like you and Sue she started having me wear condoms as she sexually got closer to her lover. At first making me wait a week or two before us having a bare moment, then over time it became 3-4 weeks to a month to two months and after some time ended up being condom only. Which was her idea as she put it "Hunny your at 3-4 times a year now so its not that big a deal". Of course hind sight is 20/20 and I see it now and also in the Hot Wife /Cuck group we belong in I have seen it happen many a time to other husbands.

I see a lot of similarities in your posts as too what we did and seen others proceed the same way into the lifestyle. Wife takes lover, wife enjoys her new sexual freedom, husband admits its a turn on to be denied and admits he likes being her beta/cuckold, she then starts to take controll and more and more over time she sees you as a true beta/sub male. Sound familiar? Also look at the start of her and Robert and where it is now. At first you didn't wear rubbers but as she grew closer to her lover and started seeing him as her Alpha male she put you in them. She also looks more foward to having full sex with him then with you.

Now your waiting 2+ months before your next "bare" and just think how beta/cuck looking your are to her because she sees you getting excited about how "In 3 weeks I can go bare in my own wives pussy" and her thinking how her lover does it regularly that way.

Other subject is about wives getting their husbands/cucks to waste their cum, and yes, I'd say 90% of the couples we have meet in the lifestyle the wives love doing this including my own wife. True our way is more extreme then what your doing (Only because my wife had admitted to me she wants my sperm to be wasted) but if you think about it your pretty much in the same boat. Fact 100% of Roberts orgasms are bare and in your wife, Sue doesn't have him waste 1 drop of his cum, she gets it all. You on the other hand (no pun intended) for the past 2 months every orgasm you had your cum has been wasted in either a rubber or when you masturbate for her, all over yourself. She even tells you as she plays with your cum on your chest that it turns her on that your cum isn't in her. Thats the nice way for her to say thank you for wasting your cum and letting me enjoy having just Roberts sperm in me.

Its all a natural animalistic instinct my fellow beta. Your wife just like mine will succumb to it. A female sexually wants to mate with an Alpha male, she wants to enjoy him trying to breed her. The female also enjoys flirting, teasing and getting the beta males to waste their sperm for her. Which she uses to stimulate herself and get herself ready to be taken again by her Alpha. Everytime she watches you masturbate and cum on yourself she gets turned on and can't wait for her next time with Robert. Its a hot thing to think about, everytime you waste your load of sperm for her she wants him even more which seems so true in your adventure.

Just like you both, my wife and I love each other to the end of the world, she wants no other to be her husband. But when it comes to sex she is an Alpha only women and only gets turned on by me in a beta/cuck way. Now a days its common for me to masturbate for her and before I cum asking her "How do you want me to waste my sperm?" and last week she suprised me by saying "In the sewer drain at the end of the driveway".....and thats what I did like a good beta, cuckolded husband should.

Pnisnvnh said:
STB not to say this is going to happen to you but my wife just like Sue also told me she loved "our bare moments" but really her goal maybe not at first but over time became condom only. Just like you and Sue she started having me wear condoms as she sexually got closer to her lover. At first making me wait a week or two before us having a bare moment, then over time it became 3-4 weeks to a month to two months and after some time ended up being condom only. Which was her idea as she put it "Hunny your at 3-4 times a year now so its not that big a deal". Of course hind sight is 20/20 and I see it now and also in the Hot Wife /Cuck group we belong in I have seen it happen many a time to other husbands.

Just like you both, my wife and I love each other to the end of the world, she wants no other to be her husband. But when it comes to sex she is an Alpha only women and only gets turned on by me in a beta/cuck way. Now a days its common for me to masturbate for her and before I cum asking her "How do you want me to waste my sperm?" and last week she suprised me by saying "In the sewer drain at the end of the driveway".....and thats what I did like a good beta, cuckolded husband should.

As someone wanting to learn facts about this lifestyle and experience it to the level that one can accomplish through the experiences of other people, reading this post (and also Pnisnvnh's previous posts) is certainly a breath of fresh air. No fancy quotes. No poetry by Shakespeare or any of the other Master's. No hard to pronounce or complicated terminology. No offer of expert advise. AND whats more, absolutely no car analogies (yes guilty as charged).
Just the facts plain and simple, presented straight from the HEART. How refreshing. Thank you and way to go Pnisnvnh!!!

It seems to be true that some features of Pnisnvnh's discription of condom use for 'the beta cuck' are already in place for Steve, and cannot be disputed. Time will tell if Steve's 'beta desire' and Sue's intentions to fuck Tony, as well as Robert "BARE" before her promised, 'bare' "Christmas present" to Steve, come to pass.
I am curious about the "Hotwire / cuckold" groups that Pnisnvnh refers to. It would seem to me that 'group mentality would encourage those who are hesitant, to 'go allong with the rest' in putting in place in their life, what 'the group' is doing.
Sue and Steve are not in such a group (as far as we know), so will progress in their use of what I will call "the condom fettish" as they, (primarily Sue) deems acceptable to them. It is an interesting anaylagy though that Pnisnvnh, states that this is the way that females select their 'alpha' "breeding stock", we have of course read this before, but though no scientific evidence seems to back it up in the 'human female,' it does come up often it this and other sites.
Whether Sue pushes Steve all the way to "condom only sex" as Pnisnvnh predicts, is something we will have to "wait, read, and see" as the future for them unfolds. 'In my opinion'
Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Just by going by the posts of STB you can see how the Cuckolding Hot Wife persona has been finally released in Sue. She started off just trying it and seeing how she would like having a lover and now she has Robert, wants Tony and likes the idea of it being like the way it was when they where just dating (Them dating and her having sex with multiply guys). Also she has brought up about an earlier lover, I think its was Don? The one that wanted her to cut off intercourse with STB. It seems to me after reading some of her comments that she kinda likes the cut off idea just felt it was asked of her at the wrong time in her and STB's Hot Wife / Cuck lifestyle. Back then Sue was still looking at STB as her husband and lover, but I think now she see's him more sexually as her Beta/Cuckold. I'm kinda curious if she is now thinking about that in the back of her mind, wondering if she should try that in the near future? (True they are not her exact words but STB's recount of what she said)

Harry I do agree that there is no scientific fact of women wanting just an Alpha male, women are very complicated. In todays world they look for many things in a male that they want to marry. Looks, personality, finacial status, career, social status, stability and many other attributes in a male. For me it just something that I have observed in the 12 years in the lifestyle, the wives all ready have all those things in her husband and shes not looking for a new husband she is just looking for a great sexual partner. I will admit that that my weakest area in the over all package is in the bedroom, mostly due to my below average size. So with my wife and many others I have observed seem to go for a strong, well endowed Alpha male as their sex partner, lets face it, they all ready have an average everyday sub/beta male at home so why would they want another as a lover? In looking for a lover my wife isn't looking for the over all package, just looking for the best in one catagory, sex.

Pnisnvnh - I had many thoughts as I read your posts, I read the one from yesterday evening before I turned in last night.
I wasn't sure if I'd reply now or would wait to think it over more - but reading your last post is where I see the divergence between our 2 paths.
Other than Robert, I've had the largest cock Sue's ever had and nor do we/she/I suffer from under-performance in the bedroom. It didn't surprise me that it would finally happen with Robert, the first time in 5+ years now that she's acknowledged that another guy was able to make her cum/orgasm as well as I do. How this plays out, I'm not sure.

I admit that it was arousing and exciting to read your post from yesterday. I've always admitted that some type of denial seemed to turn me on incredibly. And I think I've already admitted here too that if she honestly came to me - as she did this past summer - and asked for something sexually because SHE wanted it - I think everyone here knows that if you truly are a cuck, you'll never say no to her. So, could it play out as Pnisnvnh's experiences did - I suppose. But at the same time, I'm not sure that I am expressing the desire I see/feel from her in her own anticipation and desire to once again feel me fully in just 3 more weeks.

I don't know where this is all going - I suppose much will depend on Tony and his receptiveness to (finally) bedding his co-worker after so many years. And I suppose the rest will depend on what Sue wants. In some ways I wish I could thank Robert for finally getting her to accept her desires.

STB, I do see some divergence in both our paths but again not really. The biggest difference is it was just easier for my wife to find herself a better lover since I didn't set the bar as high as you have with Sue, but Sue did finally find that in Robert and thats is when her change to this happened. She also found that yes your very good in bed but now knows that there is better out there. She also now knows the difference between an Alpha and Beta, Robert is the alpha because he is into sexually satisfying Sue and making you a cuckold and your the beta because she see's you getting turned on being teased, denied and cuckolded.

On you being condom only with her, I think it be a good way for you to see where this is going by at least offering the idea to her after she has had both Robert again and Tony. Just throw it out there to her, say if its something she wants your fine with it and understand. I'm sure she won't hop on the idea right there and then but she will be thinking about and will talk more to you about it at a later date. Also I do truely think she will do it once she feels that your truely ok and accepting of it.

On cock size I know in the group of couples that we hang with and party with most the husbands are avg size, some below avg. But they are some that are very well endowed. One couple in mind that we are good friends with he is very well endowed but he is still sexually submissive to his wife and is regularly cuckolded by her, in their case the only real difference I see with them compaired to a good amount of the avg/below avg husbands is that he still gets to have intercourse with his wife.

You are correct about your path is mostly controlled by what Sue wants but also have to take into consideration the influence she recieves from her lover. My wife and I started out slowly just like you have, her first long term lover was just an avg well endowed guy that was great in bed. Her second lover Steve was exprienced in being an Alpha and showing couples the Hot Wife / Cuckold relationship. At that time I was caught up in the cuckold Euphoria that I didn't even realize that 1 my wife cut me off to BJ's and 2 I was put into condoms and limited to intercourse with her. Much later after I got my head out of the clouds we talked seriously about what we were doing and thats when she admitted that see loved me to death but sexually saw me more as a beta male and her cuckold. She also aknowledge that she felt it wasn't appropriate for her to be giving me oral sex anymore.

So the guy long time ago that wanted her to cut you off to intercourse with her she only gave that a little thought of doing it then. But do you think now that she has seen how excited you get being a denied beta cuckold and that now she finds herself also enjoying and a turn on for herself to treat you that way that if a future long term lover she has asks the same thing that she be more seriously in considering it?

[ So, could it play out as Pnisnvnh's experiences did - I suppose. But at the same time, I'm not sure that I am expressing the desire I see/feel from her in her own anticipation and desire to once again feel me fully in just 3 more weeks. [/QUOTE]

I do hope its really a true feeling for her with that and really wanting you that much which I'm sure she does. But also need to consider that there might be a very slight act of danging the carrot in front of you. I remember at one resort we where at (Hedo) eves dropping on a wife telling other wives about how excited and horny her cuck gets about the thought of getting pussy that she could get him to do anything for her, including sucking a cock.

Well been up 41 hrs now and finding it hard to spell even the simplist of words...LOL. After rereading my last post I should have put it like this. My married friends that are not into this type of lifestyle are some what controlled by there wives. Everybody has seen it one time or another, she is all nice to him, flirts with him and gets him going, then brings up how the yard is all a mess and needs to be cleaned up and our little heads say "Hey lets go cleaned the yard"...LOL Well my wife and known of others that have done simular things not to get the yard cleaned but to further our submission and cuckoldry to them and to further it more as a lifestyle then as just a type of role playing between us.

Pnisnvnh - your last paragraph had some thoughts that I've been contemplating for about an hour or so since I saw them before dinner and now have a moment to pen a reply. Actually, it's the last sentence that has struck me. A "lifestyle" vs. a type of role-playing. I suppose, in a way, Sue and I are still in the role-playing stage of this. I suppose acceptance of the lifestyle would perhaps more cement the roles we are playing - thing is I'm still not sure of how she feels about truly confirming this to be our new norm vs. the playing we are doing now. Or, is it already too late - and the norm has been established by default, in which case I suppose we are much further down the road than I may think we are.

All interesting things that I'll be sure to try to figure out how to weave them into the conversation.

I do believe her desire for me is genuine though. She hasn't been with Robert now in over 2 weeks and when we were playing around, and she spoke of wanting me, there was a noticeable change in how wet her pussy felt as well as how responsive she was. But I've always felt that from her and as I've said, I feel that has been something that's maybe been enabling me and allowing me to not feel the type of concern that others here have expressed.

I've said that I know we're on a slippery slope here - her next lover could sway her more than Robert did. But as I've said, its something I do want to experience with her - to let her want/feel it for another guy. And yes, in a way, I will even admit that I would still like to see her fall for another guy the way she thought she wanted to with Robert. But that is perhaps a subject for another time.

And, Pnisnvnh, pray tell why you have been up for 41 hours straight?

I kinda knew that the Lifestyle vs Role would be a thinker for you. I remember when we got to that point also and seen many others there too. I call it the "Hump" others I know call it the "Breaking Point" and "Point of no return" In my honest opinion this is where I think you 2 are at.

Sue has now tried the lifestyle originally for you but now finds herself enjoying it both as a women with a lover and a women with a cuckold and finds herself suprised at really liking it all. You have gotten what you wanted to do and have showed her your fine with it and even excited about it. She is comfortable about pushing new boundries but to a point and not excessively...yet. Mostly because she isn't overly sure how far to go and how much you could handle. She needs guidence at this point and reassurence from you.

I think her saying about doing Tony is a little test on the boundries because now its including somebody she has know for a while and gives the risk of it coming out to people she knows that shes cuckolding you. You showing her that her with Tony is a turn on is giving her the green light. Its her idea of Tony but your positive reaction that makes it happens. Right now you two are on the hump of going from role to your new sex life. Right now she is into it and will be giving you little nudges over that hump, with new limits met and boundries pushed until its becomes your lifestyle. You will either panic and try to put the brakes on or just go with it and enjoy the ride.

At this stage when I realized we where on the hump I panicked. Unsure of where it was going to go and where it would end, if it would destroy the relationship and the love. So like many others I went into a defense mode, I brushed off the testasteron powered Alpha hat to say Hey this is enough.

But before doing that I spent time thinking about it and realized she's been doing it all for me and us. I had told her that I was glad we decided to get into the cuckolding lifestyle instead of the swinging lifestyle. Had told her that even thou at times it was embaressing and even humiliating to me that for some unknown reason it turned me on a lot. That being in a submissive sex role to her was also exciting to me. How could I get mad or worried about her setting new boundries and her enjoying it also. Now here is the funny part about it all, all the new things/ideas that she came up with to push those boundries where things that she found exciting and thought I would too but she never just did them, she would talk to me about them first to see my reaction and to see if it was a very positive reaction if it was she would go ahead with her idea. So once I realized that my mind because totally at ease. Even when she cut out at the begin of this journey giving me Bj's I really could have said hell no and I know she would have gone along with that, but because I told her "Yea I can see how a Hot Wife giving her cuckold a bj seems wrong" so my reaction and understanding kept it that way for us.

Sue is kind of the same as my wife, she doesn't love you any less, she doesn't think of you any less she is just enjoying a new sexual outlet and doing it so the both of you are getting something out of it. Sue is cuckolding you and denying you because its what you want and turns you on and she is giving to you because she loves you. How far will it go? Well if like us it will go as far as you liking her ideas.

Here is a good story about us that I think you will like and also see my point on it all. A long time ago in a far away galaxy...lol Ok I'm not good with the whole writing a story thing, but here it goes. Years ago after we passed that hump and found ourselfs happy with our choice we had many a conversation. One that we had was about the ultimate submission for a cuckold and after a lot of talking about it we decided it would be the cuckold getting permanantly cut off to intercourse. We talked about it for us also and what we both thought about it and so on, she even made a funny about it saying if I was cut off that I would then be her "Hand Only Husband". We both agreed that it was extreem but also very erotic. I told her the thought of her pussy being exclusive to her lovers only was humiliating to me but also got me hard everytime I thought about it. After that we really didn't talk about it again.
Well about a year later on Valentines Day I booked us a great suite in Boston, we spent the day touring Boston, shopping and having fun, hitting up some bars and so on then had a romantic dinner together and then caught a show. After we headed back to the suite where I gave her a great Valentine gift, in the bed was her current lover waiting for us. I then got on my knee and told her that I love her and that the best gift I could give her on Valentines as her cuckold was the night with her lover but to also ask her to accept me on this day as her "Hand Only Husband". For the next 10 mins all she said was OMG OMG. Once she grasped it all and had a drink she went to the bed to talk to him then came back over to me and told me that she accepts it and that it being such a special moment for us that she wanted me to stay and watch them but only if I agreed to my new role in front of them. I asked what that would be and with a big smile she said Since now you only get to have sex with a hand, I want you to masturbate the whole time we are cuckolding you and your puddle of cum on the floor will show me your happy about this choice. Yep I had in instant hard on that let me know I did the right thing.

STB,
Pnis has given you a lot to think about there and he seems to have been lucky going where he did with his wife. It could so easily have crashed and burned for him. He may be right in that you are at a cross roads of sorts as you stand. I think if you did insist on a condom over Christmas it would put you in a new position. Not a good one in my opinion but new all the same.

You need to be careful how you proceed though. I think you are in danger of confusing play with personal preference. Sue still seems to be watching you carefully before she is now deciding how to proceed. As such you are leading this more than you think. A move by you to reject her naked pussy will ultimately be seen for what it is. A rejection. She is clearly excited to be getting you back, I can only believe that a move by you to deny that would be seen by her as a sign that you are no longer a true lover. You will move into a new position and one which you may find you can't step back from.

You say you derive happiness from giving Sue the pleasures she wants. As a good cuck should. Just be careful that you don't step over the by both thknking you are delivering the others wish when really you both want something else.

Peak
well put amd Stb does need to watch . what he does from now on.
keep us posted.

Pnisnvnh, Welcome ‘on board’ You appear to be just the ‘challenge’ Steve needs to get him to seriously think about where he is, and where Sue is taking him as they move on to what Sue describes as their, “New Norm.” [or should we call it the 'lifestyle' even though Sue has been living the 'lifestyle' with her 'lovers' for years now]

I am sure that when he thinks about it, Steve will be grateful for the ‘insight’ you are providing by way of what appears to be, “years of experience.” (?)

However, statistically: your join date is, Aug. 2013. You have been with us a very short time. Hardly long enough to completely digest the 6 years of immersion into ‘cuckoldry’ that Steve has chronicled for us to read.

Your ‘profile’ yields no data that would authenticate that you are actually living the ‘lifestyle’ you describe.

Anyone with a good use of the language can write a believable story. There are many examples spread upon the pages of this site.

You parallel your experience with Steve & sue, but don’t say how long you have really been on this path, How old you, (and your wife) are, How long you have been reading this site, and does your wife know you are posting here. If so, does she also read it?

Don’t get me wrong, I think your advise to Steve is very good, but you are advising him to, “go forward,” by having him encourage Sue to take him fully into the “lifestyle” and to willingly become “fully denied.” because it feels right for you! But is it right for Steve & Sue to go there?

Many of us here have read Steve’s Journal, for the entire 6 years he has been writing. We know and respect him, and to a large extent, his wife, Sue. I think you need to qualify yourself, before advising Steve 1. Where he is, and 2. When and how he should ‘push himself over what you describe as, "The hump.”’

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Good Day Harry, We been reading this and a few other forums for a few years and have seen that most of what is on them is bull, so never really felt is was needed to reg on any of the sites. STB journal has been one that we have read and found interesting for quite some time now. Only reason we did reg is so we could post a comment if need be.

For us we been together for 19 yrs, married 16, got first into Hot wiving / wife sharing about 14+ years ago that lead us into cuckolding.

To answer some of your questions:

["Pnisnvnh, Welcome ‘on board’ You appear to be just the ‘challenge’ Steve needs to get him to seriously think about where he is, and where Sue is taking him as they move on to what Sue describes as their, “New Norm.” [or should we call it the 'lifestyle' even though Sue has been living the 'lifestyle' with her 'lovers' for years now]
Sue has been living a role for years not a livestyle with her lovers, Robert is the one that has changed that. The others she had, to put in simple terms where sexual aids to her and STB relationship. Now its more like STB is the sexual aid to her and Roberts relationship. That to me is a big change. Its the only reason also why I posted my comments here was because I saw that change and didn't think STB did.

["Your ‘profile’ yields no data that would authenticate that you are actually living the ‘lifestyle’ you describe."]
We do not feel comfortable putting a lot of info on the internet also its our sex lives and we like to keep it as private as possible. Matter a fact I don't even refer my wives name here, just call her wife. Don't need our lifestyle to be used against us. If thats ok with you?

["You parallel your experience with Steve & sue, but don’t say how long you have really been on this path, How old you, (and your wife) are, How long you have been reading this site, and does your wife know you are posting here. If so, does she also read it?"]
Over 13 yrs, both late 40's, reading it for at least 3 yrs, yes she does and always tells me I spell like a kid, and yes she does read it also she is the one that found this site.

["I think your advise to Steve is very good, but you are advising him to “go forward,” by encouraging Sue to take him fully into the “lifestyle” and willingly become “fully denied.” because it feels right for you! But is it right for Steve & Sue to go there?"]
A lot of STB comments make it seems that he would like it to go further, I'm not telling him to go further just trying to give him a view point from somebody that has gone further so he has something to think about and know where it might go. Me telling him something like going with condoms during his bare time was meant to be if he wanted to go forward that would be a good way to show her. Is it right for them to go "full denied"? Well thats is their decision, I'm just letting him know that its not as bad as some think it is and that it can be a great moment for a couple.

["I think you need to qualify yourself, before advising Steve 1. Where he is, and 2. When and how he should ‘push himself over what you describe as, "The hump.”’"] I'm sorry but didn't know I had to produce a college degree in cuckolding to be able to post my thoughts/views on an open for all forum on the internet, my bad.

Wow I feel like I just went thru an NSA interagation just missing the bright light in my face LOL, I should have heeded to the wives advice about not posting...

Harry2614 said:
Anyone with a good use of the language can write a believable story. There are many examples spread upon the pages of this site.
Cheers, Harry
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OH Harry, I hope you're not saying what I have been sometimes thinking. It is Cyberspace though. The land where anything is possible and therefore should be no surprises!!!!!!!