• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial discussion

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Last update for this evening before Sue gets home from work.
That's the update - she's going out with the after-work crowd tomorrow (yes, Robert will be there) and she's planning on going back to his place afterwards.

Steve,
I thought she was going to see Robert tonight, change of plans?
Does this mean that Robert is not pursuing the new woman?

SoonToBe said:
"When I read Harry's post last night, of course my immediate response was that "of course it's conditional, it's all conditional" - and even despite CSC's post and observations, I do still believe that. I think it might bring about a whole boatload of depression and the like, for both of us but surely her, I still believe in my heart that if I truly objected or that it was spinning out of control, that she would find a way pull back from the edge. I console myself by saying - after all, I can still fuck her as well as anyone she's been with when the circumstances are right like when we're away or able to detach from our kids. In my head as long as we can still share and most definitely reconnect like that periodically - I'm not sure that I see it as being something that can't be changed."

Steve, I had to go back to this post, because in the midst, of all the positive attitude, how did the statement: "I do still believe that. I think it might bring about a whole boatload of depression and the like, for both of us but surely her," get in there?

And, Yes, I have to agree that it is always 'conditional,' but there is also, The 'point of no return.' It is always best to 'ere' on the 'safe' side

Also in light of all that you have 'uncovered' of your previously personal thoughts and desires, you have said in the past that there is even more, that 'lurks' in the depths of your soul. Has most of that now been displayed 'on the table' -or- is there still more like 'dreaming of Sue as that '**********' you have mentioned here before and now again in post # 17?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
I Forgot this one, which is in that paragraph too. You have mentioned this several times, and I have always wondered why it makes such a difference:

SoonToBe said:
"I still believe in my heart that if I truly objected or that it was spinning out of control, that she would find a way pull back from the edge. I console myself by saying, after all, I can still fuck her as well as anyone she's been with when the circumstances are right like when we're away or able to detach from our kids."

Why do you "have to be away, or detached from the kids" for it to be the 'ultimate pleasure for you and Sue.' Surely they know what you do in the bedroom. By now they are old enough to be told that the loud noises only mean there is a whole lot, 'more pleasure goin on' LOL

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Rick - she is seeing him on Friday.
Robert is seeing his new lady over the weekend. Sue mentioned this and she seemed to think it indicated an escalation in their relationship.
She joked with me that she'll know when he's becoming sexual with his new lady as she expects that to be when he tones it down with her. Something she's obviously aware of and is watching for.

Harry - it's been forever that she's only really been able to let loose either when we are away or when she's had a lot to drink and we've had some very much alone-time at home. She just says that she can never escape the feeling of being a mom and wife enough to let go. And then there's always the volume-level of her (she's not quiet when she lets loose) all of which doesn't work well for the mental-state when she's/we're at home. Plus, I'm not sure I can ever see her telling our daughter "it's only mom and dad having sex" - that's just not a scene I could ever see.

Gotta run now - maybe more time a little later tonight. TTFN

Steve, I understand, "somewhat" because I had a lady I took camping. set up a tent in the campground, but when night came she wanted to go up on a hill 1/4 mi. away from the camp. Took a bedroll and proceed to make love. She was louder than I knew anyone could be. (I don't think we were far enough away) We actually slid down the hill some, and being in Arizona, when it became light in the morning, we found that the bedroll was stopped from sliding further by a cactus. Lucky we didn't go at it longer, or I would have joined in and made it harmony. LOL

Later we got married. And when either of her two kids were living with us, she was still loud. They understood!

How about the 'other question'?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry - our daughter is a somewhat immature teenager who is embarassed at the drop of a hat.

She did hear us one time and Sue found her upset afterwards. In many ways she's a total throwback to when Sue and I grew up - she's very naive and definitely inexperienced about many things and just isn't ready to know that mom and dad have passionate sex together. I'm sure she's heard us on some nights when we are trying to keep it quiet - but it would be incredibly awkward otherwise.

Surprisingly, Sue is somewhat shy in this way. Many times she'll close the windows at times because she's worried the neighbors might hear us (I love the thought of them hearing her screaming out in pleasure). It really is around people she knows - because when we are away in a hotel she will be as loud as she can be - and the one time we did it at the swing-club she also wasn't shy about crying out. We all have our quirks. I admit too that I find it harder to let go at times too if I let myself think that way too. I know that I find myself self-conscious over how hard I will fuck her because of the noise the bed will make with each thrust. With ******-hot air heating, the vents allow sound to travel in ways and to areas of the house that would surprise you.

Now, after she's been away at college and will have experienced a wide range of things - this could change. But for right now, not a good thing.

To your earlier question about the boatload of depression - it was a figure of speech that I was using to describe what I thought would happen if I had asked/told her to break it off with Robert. My reference was more to the overall effect I think it'd have in pushing back this whole sexual experience we're having. Difficult to recall my exact thinking but I know she's going to be a little depressed when things do end with Robert, or even begin to pull back as he seeks pleasure elsewhere. My thoughts come from what she's said to me - that she feels great that she's able to talk to him about this new side of herself she's letting out - and as I may have said, I think she credits him for what it's brought to her and I. I think she'd be depressed if this were suddenly yanked away. But then again I'm trying to put my head back to that timeframe and remember what motivated that comment from me - this sounds right but I can't be sure.

Steve, Thanks for the explanation. It just struck me that that one sentence seemed to be 'out of context'. Yos, I can understand how she is going to feel a letdown. From what you quote from Sue, she has had many intimate discussions with Robert.
From the beginning he seemed to be 'smooth and knowing'. Im sure he has taken to advising Sue, as much as he wants advise from her, to prepair him for a better marriage with a new wife.

Cheers, Harry

Harry - should have added that, by extension, that letdown will surely affect me too! lol.... So in a way, maybe that's why perhaps it's ratcheted up a notch recently?

Anyway - she was very up this morning and fluttering around the bedroom. She hasn't resumed wearing panties all the time so it was a pleasure to watch her after her shower as she stood naked in the bathroom and as I slid by behind her to take my shower. I can't fully explain the arousal I feel seeing her naked like that and knowing she'll be with Robert later tonight - it's a crazy feeling to love to think about that.

But as she got dressed she did finally respond to my continual staring at her - she came over to me still topless and let me feel her breasts and suck at them for a moment and then she kissed me and said "lets stay up late tonight when I come home and we can have some fun, okay?" So now it's my turn to be up all day in eager anticipation of having her tonight.

SoonToBe said:
"Surprisingly, Sue is somewhat shy in this way. Many times she'll close the windows at times because she's worried the neighbors might hear us (I love the thought of them hearing her screaming out in pleasure). It really is around people she knows - because when we are away in a hotel she will be as loud as she can be - and the one time we did it at the swing-club she also wasn't shy about crying out. We all have our quirks. I admit too that I find it harder to let go at times too if I let myself think that way too. I know that I find myself self-conscious over how hard I will fuck her because of the noise the bed will make with each thrust. With ******-hot air heating, the vents allow sound to travel in ways and to areas of the house that would surprise you."

Steve, Not to cast any 'doubt' on the validity of your story, but, that just don't sound like the Sue, and Steve that live the story we read on these pages. What a 'contrast.'
It just makes it all the more "strange" for us to read all she does, and says to you, never dreaming of Sue being "shy."

But then, I have always heard that it's the quiet girl in school that just might grow up to 'suprise' everybody and become a "topless dancer." or a **********. LOL

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Steve,
As things go forward post Robert changes will likely occur. To what degree do you wish to influence those changes, from “letting things happen” to “biasing behavior” to making limits or requirements? So far Sue has done wonderfully at selecting nice lovers and stopping them if they get to self-centered demanding. What if Sue winds up with a dominant lover who knows how to push hers and your buttons? Will you accept a lover being possessive, or jealous of your role and access? Will you accept lover originated denials? We readers understand your acceptance of and joy in meeting Sue’s desires. But what if her desires are distorted by the new lover’s wishes? Things to think about.
Thank you for sharing more of Sue’s thoughts and motivations. These descriptions make your postings even more valuable and allow Harry, Peak, and the several other thoughtful participants make even more insightful comments.

Harry - perhaps my choice of the word "shy" wasn't right. Perhaps "inhibited" or better yet "self-conscious" is a better description.
I think she empathizes with our daughter and wants to maybe spare her some embarassment that she shared of her own childhood where, for whatever odd reason, her parents wanted the bedroom doors left open. She's shared that at times she heard her parents and that she also heard her brother(s) masturbating at times.

George - I think I'd always want to maybe try to guide her to something that works for me as opposed to something that doesn't...
We have talked at times about the good and bad points of when she was seeing Don and she's admitted that she wasn't ready to for what he wanted or wanted from her. If Sue was that enthralled with a lover such that she wanted to do other things, possibly other types (or more) denial - I don't know that I'd resist but at the same time, I think I'd be more on my guard about watching to be sure things stay within what I would guess would be comfortable boundaries. I do think it'd be very erotic for her to be involved with a bit more intensity at times - I am still convinced that I hear some change in her eagerness to be with him, and now with him dating another lady, these are bound to increase.

And it's just about 9pm and I don't expect her home for probably another 2 hours. Our daughter is busy with the phone in one ear and Skype on her laptop so I have some time - but I also don't want to linger here as I'm already horny enough.

I"m hoping for tonight for sure....

Harry - perhaps my choice of the word "shy" wasn't right. Perhaps "inhibited" or better yet "self-conscious" is a better description.
I think she empathizes with our daughter and wants to maybe spare her some embarassment that she shared of her own childhood where, for whatever odd reason, her parents wanted the bedroom doors left open. She's shared that at times she heard her parents and that she also heard her brother(s) masturbating at times.

George - I think I'd always want to maybe try to guide her to something that works for me as opposed to something that doesn't...
We have talked at times about the good and bad points of when she was seeing Don and she's admitted that she wasn't ready to for what he wanted or wanted from her. If Sue was that enthralled with a lover such that she wanted to do other things, possibly other types (or more) denial - I don't know that I'd resist but at the same time, I think I'd be more on my guard about watching to be sure things stay within what I would guess would be comfortable boundaries. I do think it'd be very erotic for her to be involved with a bit more intensity at times - I am still convinced that I hear some change in her eagerness to be with him, and now with him dating another lady, these are bound to increase.

And it's just about 9pm and I don't expect her home for probably another 2 hours. Our daughter is busy with the phone in one ear and Skype on her laptop so I have some time - but I also don't want to linger here as I'm already horny enough.

I"m hoping for tonight for sure....

STB

Are you waiting on pins and needles for sue to get home. so you to can have your fun tonight.
hope all goes well. and you get what you want and need tonight.

keep us posted.

SoonToBe said:
"Harry - perhaps my choice of the word "shy" wasn't right. Perhaps "inhibited" or better yet "self-conscious" is a better description.
I think she 'empathizes' with our daughter and wants to maybe spare her some embarrassment that she [experienced in] her own childhood where, for whatever odd reason, her parents wanted the bedroom doors left open. She's shared that at times, she heard her parents and that she also heard her brother(s) masturbating at times."

Steve, you are probably right. such an experience, could cause her to be 'self-conscious'. Which proves a point: That a 'bad example' is just as effective as a 'good example.' But, a bad example will leave a more lasting memory. (A young boy that sees his drunken father beating 'Mom' will make sure to never become an alcoholic. But, when married, he may abuse his wife in other ways.)

Sue, being "protective of her daughter" indicates that there is some, lasting memories, of what she 'experienced' as a child. What affect that has on her 'decisions' today, only a phycologist would be qualified to determine. I don't want to 'go there.'

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry - I'm sure our daughter has a good impression of her parents. We aren't exactly silent so we are pretty sure she has heard us. It's more just how vocal Sue can be when she feels she can let go that is a concern. Clearly nights like last night, our daughter has to have heard us - if not her moms gentle moaning then surely my loud final grunt - lol....

And yes - for Dana - I was quite horny and aroused by the time Sue did get home. Our daughter had gone into bed not long before Sue came in and once I was confident she didn't reek of alcohol or cum, I told her she should open her door and wish her good night. But with our room right near hers, I'm sure she may have heard me/us.

I find myself thinking more about my calmness and acceptance of Sue having sex with Robert. I've had some PM's and other communication where others have found it strange that I don't feel more anxious about it. Maybe it's our openness, maybe it's that we've been now doing this for many years - but it seems to not really bother me. I rather enjoy it. What it does is makes me very horny and very aware of her. I think I'm long past feeling anything bad about her - true, seeing her in the moment is a bit angst-filled and yes, thinking of her with an emotional side also is a bit unsettling at times, but generally - and especially with Robert given that I've never seen them together so I think I am much less unseated by it all - when I see her I think I feel almost in awe of her in a way.

As she pushed me back on the bed last night and told me to get undressed (slip off my flannel pants, boxers and t-shirt) she stood before me and a bit more slowly undressed. I have to say I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she unbuttoned her top. She asked me what I was thinking and I told her that I wanted to see the rest of her. As she slid her top off I told her that "it turns me on that you did this for him just a few hours ago". Boy did that make her smile.

She took off her bra next and I could tell from how her breasts and nipples looked that he'd had fun with them. They were gently swollen and the nipples were a darker shade of red then they normally are. She giggled as she saw me smiling and staring much less my cock peeking out of my boxers. That excitement was only exceeded when she unbuttoned her pants and slid them down revealing her pink panties beneath - and as she stepped out of them - I could see the darkened pink area between her legs.

She came up to me and lay next to me - her still in her panties and me still in my boxers and we kissed and necked passionately. Even though she'd just come from being with him, I didn't care, it felt wonderful to feel her next to me and for a few moments - those were the only thoughts I had. When the kiss broke she giggled at me and pushed me to take my boxers off - when I motioned to stare at her panties she giggled again and said "okay, take them off". Needless to say, in a flash I was naked kneeling between her legs.

I put my hands on her hips and for a moment I was kind of frozen with excitement and eagerness. She looked up at me and said "what's up?" and in a moment of honest immediate reply I said something like "I'm nervous taking these off you". However I said it, she seemed to almost immediately understand what was going on and she put her hand down between her legs and started to tease me - "maybe you're not ready for them to come off just yet?" and she leaned up on her elbows and took my cock in her hand.

Oh my god - I didn't have to say anything and she was taking the lead and I just wanted her to. She smiled and started to tease me "it's all messy under there you know" (referring to her pussy) - and then she looked up at me and said "you know only Robbie gets to do that, don't you?". The gleam in her eyes as she felt my cock throb meant all I had to do was moan and she knew my answer. Before she'd let me pull her panties down she pulled me against her - my cock resting against her panties and she kissed me again and in the dim light she said "he came in me twice" and as she lay back she moved her hand out of the way and signaled that I could now take them off her. She raised her butt a little bit and I reached under and pulled them off.

I love how her pussy looks after she's had sex - and last night was no disappointment. She giggled when she saw me staring and said "it's been a while, do you want to lick me a little?". I moved towards her so fast she had to put her hand on my head and she tipped it up so I'd look at her face and she seemed to enjoy saying to me "just on the outside baby, okay?". I looked back down towards her pussy and continued my approach only now I used my hands to spread her thighs a little and I then used my fingers to pull her pussy open a bit. My cock was throbbing as I stared into her open vagina and could see the abundance of wetness and stickiness as well as a small trickle slowly pooling just inside her - I hoped it'd drip out so I could taste them. I spread her lips apart and as she loves, I licked up and down the outsides, pausing at her clit to lick gently and feel her arch her back in response.

As I followed the inside of her labia downwards my tongue slid inwards just a bit and she didn't flinch. I was rewarded by tasting what still remained inside her. It was tart and salty and yet at the same time, I could definitely taste her own sweetness mixed in. I must have gotten carried away because a second later she put her hand on my head and in mid-moan she said "okay baby, that's deep enough" and then she added "leave something inside me after all" or something to that effect. I moved up and I focused on her clit with the occasional rub of my finger gently through her spread opening and up to my tongue around her button. She moaned and I kept going as I could feel her really responding. As she got into it I admit that I pushed my fingers further into her pussy - not all the way in but definitely up to my first knuckles - and my god was she wet and incredibly tender inside! She orgasmed as I sucked gently at her clit and literally rubbed my fingers all around the opening to her vagina sort of stretching her open. I felt her body tremble and she put her hand back on the back of my head as I felt her thighs tighten up (I was worried she'd slam them shut as she came) and then hearing this deep low moan come from her as her whole body tensed and then sank into the bed.

If I wasn't horny enough at that moment, I flicked my tongue down towards my fingers and got an incredibly strong taste of what I'd drawn out of her. It tasted so nasty (in a good way) at that moment that I almost forgot and as I moved up to fuck her myself - I almost forgot to put a condom on. I rubbed the tip of my cock up between her spread pussy lips and it was as if we both realized it at the same moment. I brought it up past her clit and at the same moment we both looked down and saw that I was bare and now, the tip of my cock glistened. I slid up and down for a moment, rubbing the underside of it against her clit until I couldn't take it any more.

She was still staring at me - and right now I'm going to say that had I simply aimed it and pushed into her - I am 99.9% sure she wouldn't have said or done a thing about it. I'm not sure if she'd not have asked me to pull out or whatever, but at that moment she wouldn't have said no.

But I did. I knew as she stared down along with me - I knew what she'd like most and the look in her eyes and on her face as I pulled away and leaned over to get a condom from the nightstand said it all. She turned her now glassy turned on eyes up towards me and said a faint "thank you" before she looked back down.

I think that moment is one that perhaps defines what I now admit to enjoying. I know it was only a few seconds - but it was a moment that I can feel so deeply now and again just by thinking about it again. She lay there beneath me with her legs spread - and I do mean spread - with her pussy equally spread apart. Her pussy was glistening, her labia were full and pushed back revealing everything inside. I knelt there and I know that all I could think about was how hard my cock was and how she must have been an hour or two earlier with Robbie's cock buried in her. I know some guys say they wilt when they put a condom on - not me - not last night. The condom even felt a little too tight - like my cock had swelled up even more than normal. But I'm going to say it now and make it clear - the look on her face - the smile and the obvious emotional connection I think we felt at that moment was just incredible. At that moment there was really nothing more I'd rather do than to let her watch me roll it over my cock and to kneel between her legs with it standing out straight and hard.

She squealed as loud as she dared as I leaned forward and I pushed it into her. I bottomed out easily on the first thrust - it took a few moments and I had to pull back a little bit a few times, but she wrapped her legs around me and I knew wanted that too. When our bodies touched and I ground into her it turned me on incredibly to be so deep inside her and to feel how warm and silky she felt.

As we started to fuck she started to get into it and soon was teasing me about "come on baby, fill that rubber for me" and that did get me horny but it was when she started to tell me again how "it's just for Robbie to have bare" and "I love being just his" that I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. We really got into a great rhythm and motion and she began to tell me how "you have to wait 2 more weeks, okay?" I moaned back that I was so horny for her and that I was really close. I moved up and away from her body so she could watch me- she pushed at my chest to hold me away so she could see and she continued and told me "he's cum in me a lot baby" but when she said "can you feel it, I think I feel bigger from him". That was it. Wow that was it. I slammed into her hard enough that she screamed quietly but she let me stay deep in her as I started to cum. I stayed still for the first spurt or two and then fucked her like a madman until I was totally spent. She moaned away as she came too as I slowed down but kept on stroking in and out of her.

Finally I had to pull out of her as the condom was slipping off. I pulled out and rolled over onto my back. She immediately rolled over with me and she grabbed at my cock and very carefully slid the condom off of me. I swear I heard and even felt her moan as she picked it up in her hand and started to look at it. She turned and kissed me really passionately and when she was done, again she said "thank you" and as she leaned up away from me she held the condom in her hand and she turned to me and said "oh god does this turn me on" and she again squeezed my cum inside the condom with her other fingers. She leaned down and kissed me again and just kind of moaned as she sat up.

Even though I hadn't cum in her, she was a mess and there was a wet-spot on the bed beneath us. She giggled and said "see, I told you". But as she lay there before me - legs spread apart I took it upon myself to clean her up a little bit. As I went down towards her she again put her hand out and said in that same sexy voice "just on the outside, okay?".

STB,
Make hay while the sun shines. It looks like you had another great weekend. This is certainly another golden period for you both, but I do wonder how you see the transition now. I'd be surprised if Sue has not discussed it at least in general terms with Robert. He will surely be seeking her view on how things are going. Has Sue shared anything with you?
In the meantime, your longest period of condom use since your cuckolding started has two more weeks to go. Judging by last weekend that shouldn't be such a hardship!

I probably put a little too much time and memory into my recap over the weekend. But while it was fresh in my mind, I wanted to commit it to writing.

Unfortunately after Friday's fun, we had company over Saturday night so it wasn't until last night that we had some time to talk and have a bit more fun.
I shouldn't make it sound like Saturday was a bummer or anything - I know that I was pretty satisfied from my one time with her on Friday night and when Saturday's company, her sister & brother-in-law, stayed later than expected, it was okay - we had a nice time with the beautiful weather.

Yesterday was really nice out - and in late afternoon it got sunny for a while so indian-summer loving Sue got her bathing suit out and lay out for a little while. I was doing odd stuff around the yard and every time I'd walk by I'd have to stop and just stare at her. The way she was sitting, her bikini bottom gave her an awesome camel-toe and all I could do was stare and just think about her pussy beneath. I find myself consumed by the thought of her sharing her pussy. As I said, for some reason, I guess it's pride - I just look at her and smile.

Anyway - by last night when we turned into bed she leaned over towards me and asked "so, do you want to have some fun?". As if she needed to ask? We started kissing and soon we were both naked lying against each other. As we started to get warmed up, in this sexy voice, she said "Friday night was fun, wasn't it?". I nodded and hugged her and told her it was great. She kissed me and said "see, I told you, it wouldn't be that bad for you to use condoms, right?". I moaned back at her and I know she said some other stuff but my brain was already distracted - until I heard her say that "it means a lot to me" - that caught my attention and it got us talking a bit more.

She said that she knew Robert was seeing his new lady-friend over the weekend and she said again how she can feel things changing between them. She says that when she asks him about what he thinks about his new girlfriend that she can tell he's interested in her. I asked her what that meant and she said that he's made it clear that he's hoping to have sex with her soon - she even joked with him that he'll have to tell her how she stacks up! I asked her how he's making out - actually I asked her "has he gotten to second base yet?" and she giggled and shared that he's moving slowly just as he'd done with her. From her answer I don't think he's shared all of the dirty-details with her....

I brought her back to what she'd said about "it means a lot to me" and asked her what she meant. She was quiet as I guess she thought about her answer. After a few seconds she looked at me and she said "well ..... until it ends with Robert and me ...." and she hesitated for a moment until I said "yeah?" and she then said "until it ends with him, it means a lot to me ..... you know ..... that you are using condoms with me". It took me a second to think and hear what she'd said and in that instant I also knew what she'd said - that SHE wanted it and that it meant a lot to her. I hugged her a bit and I said in this close voice that "it turns me on to hear you say that". She hugged and kissed me and pulled me tight to her.

We rolled around on the bed naked as we were - she loved to climb on top of me and rub her bare pussy against my cock as she'd dangle her breasts down towards my mouth. I looked up at her and said, jokingly but with a little truth to it, that "you could just slip it right in you know?" - meaning that she was so wet as she rubbed her pussy up and down on my cock that I was sure if she aimed it right that she could take it in easily. She leaned up away from me so she could look down and she quietly commented on "look how wet it is" and she was commenting on the pre-cum all over my stomach that she'd brought out by riding up and down the length of my cock. She ran her finger across the tip and brought the wetness to her lips and licked it off and as she did she said something like "soon you can have me again baby" and she moaned and added "but for now, it turns me on that this isn't going in me" and again she wiped off another drop of pre-cum and rubbed it between her thumb and index finger. She moaned as she said that and I swear it was because she could feel my cock throb underneath her.

She leaned forward and kissed me and as she did she lay flat against me and as she ended the kiss she said to me "would you rather me suck you? or would you rather have some fun in me?". In my greed I replied back "how about a little of the first and then the second?". She giggled and said "okay - you deserve it". She took my hard cock in her hand and stroked it and she gently licked at the tip and she looked up at me as she sucked just the tip in her mouth. She pulled back and said something like "wow, it's been a while since I've done this for you" and as she took another suck and pulled it out again she giggled and said "you feel like you need to cum baby" and again she looked up at me and said "you sure you want to fuck?".

I know I should have probably let her suck me but in my crazy brain - I really wanted to fuck her. And as I moved up into position the look on her face told me she liked my choice. Before I even had a chance she reached over and handed me a condom. As I opened it and began to put it on all she said as she watched was "I love you baby" and a second later "mmmm, thank you" and she lay back and spread her legs for me and a second later I slid my cock into her. While sometimes we'll be very physical - this time she wrapped her legs around me and we rocked back and forth together and we very much made love for a while with both of us totally enjoying the feeling of being so close and intimate. She rolled on top for a few minutes and I told her how beautiful she was and how horny she made me. She ran her hands down her body - feeling her breasts and pinching her own nipples as she made her way down to where my cock was filling her pussy. I could feel her fingers as she felt around my cock as it stretched her open and I watched as she looked downward and she moaned about how horny that made her feel (took me a second to realize she was talking about feeling the condom on my cock) as she ground down against me and brought herself to an orgasm!

She pulled off of me and again lay on her back as I moved to kneel between her legs. I stared down at her - I love seeing her lying like that waiting for me knowing that she does the same for/with Robert. She didn't say anything but in my head a million thoughts were running rampant as I pushed into her. She moaned and cooed about how big I felt.

I didn't last long. Oh, it was long enough for me to bring her to orgasm one more time - and the feeling of her climaxing beneath me, even through the condom, was enough to make me explode almost immediately....

So - Peak - it's clear that she's aware of things changing between them. I think she's taking it well for now in that he's not denying her anything but I do think that once he starts to bed his new lady friend, that Sue is going to find that he's less willing to expend all of his energy (much less his cum) with her. What that means for us - I'm not totally clear on just yet. At one point I would have said that she's going to want me to continue to use condoms with her - but now, not so sure. But I will say that they've brought a certain closeness between us just from the taboo-nature of what we're doing that in a way, I don't really mind using them. It's incredibly hot to think that in another 2 weeks or so that I'll have her bare again - but until then, using a condom with her brings about its own hotness even it is more in my head.

In case anyone's keeping track - she just texted me that she's leaving work early and heading over to Roberts. A bit ominous is that in her text she said "he wants to talk" so perhaps later tonight there will be more news to share.