• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Cute, peak, but it truly applies. LOL
Cheers, Harry

Well - this evening she was definitely seeing him. I came home and got dinner ready and she came in just after 6:30pm with the most dreamy look on her face. I think I detected that she was perhaps walking a bit gingerly - or was that my mind playing tricks on me and getting me ready for later tonight. Other than a knowing smile over dinner - and my mind filled with the thoughts of what she'd been doing - she hasn't said or shared anything about her time with me yet.

Peak - yeah - I know what you're saying - that I should probably do something nice for her. Maybe flowers this weekend or something like that? Not sure - maybe a picnic lunch somewhere over the weekend with a bottle of wine. Sure it might be fathers day but it'll be a nice way to spend it together.

Not sure where all of this going but right now, it's certainly keeping me quite horny.

Steve You really have stop thinking terms Your on the same Level as Sue. Father's Day??? You have no Days. Only what Sue give You. You live to make Her happy. Not the other way around. Sorry to put it so harshly. But Those Are the Cold Hard Facts Your Relationship Right Now.
SUE!!! steve. You wanted this. Remember????

Steve,
Are you really the man that Will thinks you are? Or are you the man that wooed Sue all those years ago. That took her out on dates and made love to her whenever you could? That was the man she fell in love with. I'm beginning to think the reason you are not pushing yourself forward with Sue is simply because you have spent so long getting her to come out of her shell and express her true desires again. That was the woman you fell in love with and it is ironic that you have to be someone less than yourself at present to bring it about. In Robert, Sue has found the man you were, but without the emotional connection. Probably lucky for you. I say again, it will help your ultimate reconnection (after Robert), to show occasional flashes of that man.I still believe that Sue is comforted by knowing he's there. Even if she doesn't need him just yet.
After 3 weeks I think you could start your weekend on Friday. Take her away somewhere. A spa hotel maybe.Tell her you've booked it a few days before. Claim her that night. Surprise her. After 3 weeks you will both benefit from it.

Wonderful and very excellent advice, Peak. I have been racking my brain for how to present such advice for weeks.
Really, Steve, Sue has been very clear about what she wants in a man.
Obviously, she will enjoy Robert for now, but she still loves you because you were her ideal. She needs to know that the man she married is still there for her, and is still willing to surprise her in special ways, like when you took her to Jamaica.
A little planning on your part will bring back that assurance.

Cheers, Harry

First of all I think congratulations are in order as it would appear that Sue’s relationship with Robert is finally beginning to take shape and certainly seems to show great promise for the upcoming summer months and maybe even longer??? Although I can certainly see (and support to a degree) what other posters have been saying through the past few pages I’m not sure why everyone seems so concerned that Sue’s relationship with Steve is in dire straits or is somehow going to fall apart within the next three weeks??? IMO things appear to be going extremely well, perhaps never better:
Post #1- “I had to admit that I did miss fucking her - feeling her pussy - and she said she did miss that with me too - but that she knows that overall, she is far more turned on by all of what we're doing together (and apart) than she has probably ever been”.
Post #17 “She said that what's different now is that she's able to separate sex from our relationship (hers and mine) and that it just feels so natural and easy to just be with Robert. She said that my agreement to all of this has made her able to "not worry" about taking care of my own sexual needs and allowing her to focus on hers. She said that she hadn't ever felt this before with the earlier lovers. But she also said that taking away the stress she felt that she needed to provide me my sexual release - she says has really made her love me even more because we are just able to be together now and she doesn't have to always think or play about how we'll have time for sex together and work around our daughter or other home-schedule types of things. I will say that in the past few weeks, our time together at home has been markedly less stressful and much more fun overall”.
Post #22 “Not sure where all of this going but right now, it's certainly keeping me quite horny”.
As others on here have posted previously, the stars certainly do appear to have aligned perfectly for Sue, Robert and Steve this summer. Each is getting what they want (although I’m sure if Robert demonstrated a bit more on the “emotional” side Sue wouldn’t complain) and more importantly what they need. There certainly exists the potential to take things to the next level--i.e. more random get togethers, increased frequency, overnight “dates” and of course longer periods of strict denial for Steve as he has desired in many previous posts almost since the beginning.
Why change the Game Plan now?? Go forward, full steam ahead, and try to get the absolute most out of the coming months-----As this may be the one and only time that the situation will afford this abundance of opportunity.

Oh Stevie, Peak and Harry have some good advice for You. But I know what inside You. I know deep down what You want.

So many different opinions - the truth lies somewhere within...

But in all seriousness - there's truth in what everyone is saying and it's becoming easier for me to accept it.

Will is correct in the sense that I do want to see where all of this leads - and yes, I guess, in the narrow range of our relationship that's in the bedroom, there may have been a shift in dominance from me to her, but outside the bedroom, if anything it seems the opposite. Weird to observe when you take the time out to see it - but outside the bedroom, I think she's becoming a bit more submissive - there's certainly less conflict/disagreement/differing-opinions about things that I'll say. Whether it's something as simple as what we're doing for dinner - or whether it's something more important, say, about our daughter - she seems to say "you're right" to me much more easily and readily now? I wonder if because she's taking more control in the bedroom, that she's relinquishing it elsewhere? Whatever it is, it's just great to see happening - again, effortlessly between us. Maybe that's the thing that works for us - we seem to accept each others desires without feeling like we have to argue against them, etc. I can't explain it more, but in some ways - it really has changed some of the dynamics of our relationship for the better. Weird.

Peak - yeah, I know what you're saying too - and I'd feel more concerned if it wasn't for the things that CSC said. There's no doubt that I haven't lost my desire for her or the desire to show it to her. When the time is right - be it this weekend or in another 2 weeks - no worries here that I will want to reclaim her.

I will say that last night was refreshing in many ways. As I'd said, I knew she was with him earlier - and yes, it gave me incredible angst to be with her knowing what lay beneath and what she'd been doing. I'd actually watched a very sexy video yesterday on a website of a couple having really beautiful passionate sex. The woman in the video was obviously younger than Sue but very similarly built with smaller breast, slim waist and medium length brown hair. The guy in the video was also younger than me - but very well endowed and really knew how to bring her pleasure. In the end when he withdrew from her the video showed the creampie results.

It's been a while since I've been with her and a lover - and even the most recent times with Frank, there was a somewhat evident lack of passion in retrospect - at least when I was there. But seeing this video - I had to sit here and say to myself that this is how Sue is with Robert. Passionate kissing during sex - incredible intimacy - extreme openness including staying spread open afterwards. I actually watched it a few times and each time I made myself think that this is how they are together. It wasn't just fucking, it was passion. I will say it hurt a bit to force myself to "know" that this is how they are together. Despite all the arousal - there is still and will probably always be - a pang of horror at truly knowing what they do. I think that's good - if I ever didn't feel that, perhaps it'd mean that I'd lost something for her. But at the same time - the more I thought that this is how she is with him - naked - sweating together - hugging - kissing - and more... It felt good - and it still feels good when I watch it again. There is something just so beautiful about knowing your loved one is being so passionate and so skillfully pleasured.

Last night these thoughts weren't lost as when we went up to bed she was in a playful mood. I lay in my boxers and a t-shirt and she pulled her night-shirt over her head and then reached under and pulled off her panties. She teased me "wanna see it?" and kissed me as she said "you may have to wait". By the time a few minutes had gone by she reached over and giggled when she felt my hard cock waiting and she started to pull up the bottom of her night-shirt. When I realized what she was doing I leaned up onto my elbows and looked down at her. What a turn-on to see her slowly reveal her pussy. She asked me if I was okay with "playing with me but not having me?" but she already knew the answer. I rolled towards her, kissed and hugged her. She smiled as I kissed her neck and then I pushed her night shirt up and worked my way downward.

Her breasts were taut and the nipples were stiff by then and she let me kiss and suck them for a moment each before she put her hand on the back of my head. From that video earlier I could picture her being above Robert and dangling them into his mouth - possibly as she rode his cock. I was frozen in thought until I felt her push at the back of my head and I realized that not only had I not heard what she'd said but that I hadn't realized what she was pushing me towards. As I kissed my way down her stomach she said that "Robbie had missed me" which answered my questions about Monday and Tuesday and as I kissed down to the top edge of her pubes she leaned up onto her elbows and she said "he wanted me so much, it was almost funny how horny he was" - and as I started to play with her pussy with my fingers she said again to me "remember, just the outside". I cannot tell you how horny that made me to hear her say it just so plainly and calmly as if it were nothing at all.

She spread her legs apart for me to get more comfortable. I licked my fingers and began to run them up the sides of the crevice just on the outside of her pussy lips and not in between them. As I touched her she moaned and her pussy spread open at the bottom. Yes, it was spread open - even in the darkness of the bedroom I could see where her vagina was opened and I guess I have to say that it's not just in my head - that she does seem to be a bit more open - or should I say that when she spreads her legs, it just opens up more now. Of course she was also quite turned on too so that may have been a part of it. But as I ran my fingers up, still on the outside I reached the top and pushed her curlies back and my fingers could feel her clit stiffening beneath it's shroud and just beginning to peek out at the top. I gently pulled back above it and helped it along. She moaned as she felt me reveal it and then felt my fingers go back downwards. I leaned in and gently separated her pussy lips from in-between with my tongue. I wish I could figure out the words to describe my excitement right then - not just sexual - but genuine overall excitement....

She tasted like cum. The tang, the tart taste and even a bit of acrid smell down close. As I moved upwards she she started to moan and as I reached her clit I felt her hand again on the back of my head, this time holding me just shy of reaching her clit. I ran my tongue downward and I could taste more of her wetness seeping out - but I also remembered that she didn't want me to probe inside her. My cock was throbbing at this point and I honestly couldn't wait to jerk off for her!!! I know a part of me wanted to plunge into her and fuck the shit out of her - but the other part of me most definitely wanted to give her the time she wanted and - honestly - the thought of her teasing and arousing me even more as I stroked was incredibly arousing to think about at the moment such that I think I actually wanted to masturbate more than fuck her. Crazy as that sounds.

It seemed like just a few moments while she let me enjoy her most intimate place. She seemed totally relaxed about letting me lick away at her and even seemed to be letting me really get her going. But as I said, after a few moments, she pushed at my head and said "okay - that's enough". I was going to ask her to let me bring her to orgasm but then realized that she probably didn't want that. She giggled at, I guess, the crazed look on my face and said "come on - lets take care of you".

A moment later she had my boxers slid down and she started stroking me with one hand as he got my hand in place with her other one. She sat up almost indian-style (I'd hoped she would so I could see all of her) with one leg crossed over and cooed as I started to masturbate. I was really into it and she started to talk to me almost immediately. She said Robert had asked her about Fathers Day and what we were doing. She told him about our barbeque plans and the family. She said he also asked about sexually - and she said that "I told him I'd make sure you had a nice time". I joked with her that it's too bad he's not a father so he doesn't get any gifts. She laughed and then said something without even really thinking about it - she said something like "he wishes I could fix that". It took me a second to realize what she'd said and when I did - wow - it just got to me. I asked her something about "does he tease you like that?".

This was one of the first time she'd shared something about what they talk/fantasize about. She must have realized that it struck a nerve - maybe from how I sort of croaked that reply to her. She leaned down a little and said "sometimes he'll say that to me - that he wishes I could have a baby for him". I didn't - actually I couldn't respond - but I know that my cock throbbed and I stroked it even harder. She said "is that okay with you, it's just fun talk". I nodded and moaned "uh huh" in the affirmative. She giggled and said "it gets me horny sometimes" and she proceeded to tell me how sometimes they'll play that up and she said "it gets him horny too" and she said how sometimes she'll lie back and tease him and say "you never know" and stuff like that.

My brain was going a mile a minute already and despite it just being a few minutes total time that my right hand was busy - I was already very near the edge. She giggled at my fervency and then sidled up closer to me and said in this sexy voice "he cums a lot when I tease him like that....". That did it - man did I start to spew all over! It made me grunt out loud and damn if I didn't cum all over the place. Some landed on Sue's arm and the rest spurted across my chest with the last of it pooling on my stomach. I admit I was a little embarassed at what thought had sent me off - but then I heard Sue's deep rapid breathing and I suspected that she'd perhaps been diddling herself a little bit too. Either way, it was such that neither of us really talked about it afterwards. Despite the intensity of that fantasy, it's just not something I can really talk to Sue about other than in an abstract sense or, as we'd just done, at the peak of passion. Somehow afterwards lying there it just didn't feel right to talk about her and her lover fantasizing about her getting pregnant. But it IS in my brain now that they DO talk about this. I suppose it's to be expected since it is one of his criteria for the future.

As I lay there catching my breath she came up to me and kissed me on the side of my face and then down my neck. She said some stuff but I didn't hear it till she said she loved me and loved sharing "moments like this" with me and a moment later she shared my cum with me. It's weird but now after months of this, it's a close time for both of us - she loves teasing my tongue and lips with each finger-ful and there's just this knowing-bond between us. The look on her face at time is almost enough to get me hard again!

We didn't talk about Fathers Day at all - not sure if it was because of the awkwardness earlier or that she didn't want to tell me. But when she was done with me she went off to the bathroom and I followed her a second behind. I did grind up against her butt as she leaned forward - my boxers and her night-shirt between us. I saw her smile as she looked up in the mirror. I tickled her and she splashed water back at me. When we were washed up and back in bed she rolled over and lay next to me. I could feel her breathing she was right on top of me.

She said she loved feeling close to me and that she was surprised at how close we could feel even without having sex together and that she said some of what I'd said - that she is finding other things about me that turn her on. She said something about liking how I look when I'm working in the yard or when I come home dressed nice from work - and as if she'd been reading what I've been writing - she even said that it turned her on too that she could feel this kind of attraction to me without having to have sex with me.

After a big hug she said that she definitely misses having sex with me, but she that she also is very turned on about "not having sex with you". Apparently there was a focus article in the paper the other day about adultery and she said that she likes being an adulteress... Very sexy to hear from her. But she then turned to me and said "you will tell me if this isn't okay for you, won't you?". I told her "of course" and I joked and told her that the same went for her. She laughed out loud at that. She cuddled up next to me and said in this deep sexy voice "thank you" and then kissed me and said that "this is even better than I thought it would be" and a second later she said thank you again.

We lay there for a while and we talked about idle stuff and whatever. I explain but I didn't want to talk about sex just then. It felt nice to just converse. I guess it must have been maybe 30 minutes later when she kissed me and said she was tired. I hugged her back and kissed her and I turned over. But when I didn't fall off to sleep right away, I lay there for a moment and as my thoughts swirled - damn if I wasn't hard again.

I turned back onto my back and moved around. I leaned towards her and kissed her forehead and I whispered "I'm still horny" and she said "it's okay, just be quick if you can". And so, as I felt that I was definitely hard and horny again I pushed the covers off and let my brain run wild. Every thought in the world went through my mind. At some point I opened my eyes and when I looked towards Sue I could see her eyes were open and she was secretly watching me. That turned me on too. In my head - damn - some intense thoughts and visions went by. And it really didn't take that long - I felt the urge maybe a few minutes later - and the thought of her lying next to me, watching me while probably still feeling his cock in her pussy or the remains of it - that was all I needed really. A moment later I let it rip and damn if it wasn't good. The vision in my head of her standing with a trickle of cum running down her thigh was all I needed to start to cum. I heard her moan softly as I took the last few strokes. There was nowhere near as much cum that second time so just a tissue or two was all I needed to clean up. And when I turned over a few minutes later, damn did I fall asleep fast.

The only mention this morning was her smiling at me as we went to swap places - her coming out of the shower and me going in - and the only comment she made was "guess you're content this morning".

More later but as CSC has said - this is all working okay now - especially when I know that she didn't see him before yesterday - it just puts things into a better perspective for me.

Wow - I started writing this reply at like 10am today - and it's now after 2pm. No - I didn't spend the entire time - I guess I just went with it.
I re-read what I wrote and I don't know that I want to rewrite it so here it all is for posterity.

SoonToBe said:
"I guess, in the narrow range of our relationship that's in the bedroom, there may have been a shift in dominance from me to her, but outside the bedroom, if anything it seems the opposite. Weird to observe when you take the time out to see it - but outside the bedroom, I think she's becoming a bit more submissive - there's certainly less conflict/disagreement/differing-opinions about things that I'll say. Whether it's something as simple as what we're doing for dinner - or whether it's something more important, say, about our daughter - she seems to say "you're right" to me much more easily and readily now? I wonder if because she's taking more control in the bedroom, that she's relinquishing it elsewhere? Whatever it is, it's just great to see happening - again, effortlessly between us. Maybe that's the thing that works for us - we seem to accept each others desires without feeling like we have to argue against them, etc. I can't explain it more, but in some ways - it really has changed some of the dynamics of our relationship for the better."

Steve, It's called "Happy Wife, Happy Life"
When she is feeling fulfilled and satisfied, no matter what the source, she will be more agreeable in everyday interactions and discussions.

Harry

I'm not sure but this seems remarkably easy were it not for the fact that we're not having (much) sex right now.
Just an odd observation. Almost as odd as the thought of a husband enjoying not having sex with his wife.

SoonToBe said:
So many different opinions - the truth lies somewhere within...

But in all seriousness - there's truth in what everyone is saying and it's becoming easier for me to accept it.

Will is correct in the sense that I do want to see where all of this leads - and yes, I guess, in the narrow range of our relationship that's in the bedroom, there may have been a shift in dominance from me to her, but outside the bedroom, if anything it seems the opposite. Weird to observe when you take the time out to see it - but outside the bedroom, I think she's becoming a bit more submissive - there's certainly less conflict/disagreement/differing-opinions about things that I'll say. Whether it's something as simple as what we're doing for dinner - or whether it's something more important, say, about our daughter - she seems to say "you're right" to me much more easily and readily now? I wonder if because she's taking more control in the bedroom, that she's relinquishing it elsewhere? Whatever it is, it's just great to see happening - again, effortlessly between us. Maybe that's the thing that works for us - we seem to accept each others desires without feeling like we have to argue against them, etc. I can't explain it more, but in some ways - it really has changed some of the dynamics of our relationship for the better. Weird.

Its Not Weird. Your not the first Man to be Submissive in the Bedroom. But to control every other aspect of His and His Families Life outside the bedroom. Again We come back to, Weird? On This Board??? Please. You have certain craving in the bedroom. They happen to be on the submissive side. So What!!!! Sue has Certain Craving. You both have found a way to take care of them. Good For You!!!

Now people Stop Fretting Weather Sue is Leaving Steve. She is having DEEP MEANINGFULL SEX WITH ROBERT!!!! That's all. Is there anyone on this board who has heard Robert tell Sue Those three words???? I LOVE YOU???? until then its sex. Down and dirty. God I love it.

STB
Graet update and hope you and sue have fun on father's day.

but also by your last post that you and sue have alot to talk about now. joke or not that can change live's forever.

and yes it can happen a couple i know got told that she could not have a child it liked to kill both of them when. they were told that and low and behold when she turned 52. she got sick and they both got very scared and they went to the doctor and he told them. that she was with child i had never seen a happer couple in my life. so all that i am saying is that sometime's that the doctor's do not know for sure.

so have fun with this nd i guess enjoy it.

ps yes Will. sue and robert are way past a meaningfull sex by stb's last post.

has sue told you if she is going to see robbie the rest of this week and maybe one day this weekend.

keep us posted.

Last edited:
We now find ourselves in the middle of June with school winding down and coming to a close either next week or for sure the week after that. As previously outlined your daughter has made plans to spend larger chunks of time away from home either working or doing her own thing with friends. Also as previously posted yourself and Sue have upcoming trips planned for the beginning of July and again in August. Obviously with these thoughts in mind, what discussions/plans have you and Sue made in regards to maximizing the use of your additional "private time" (without your daughter being at home) in order that she may take her relationship with Robert to the next level. Also other than "overnight dates" as previously posted, what other "new things" are you and Sue considering in order so that you can make the most of the opportunity the upcoming two...plus months will provide???

Steve,
I still can't get my head around you being completely submissive here. I would usually associate that with a man who gets what he is given or allowed, but you are getting pretty much exactly what you want. My jury remains out until Sue starts doing something she likes and you don't! I think if you need a label it would just be lucky.

This week seems to be bliss so far. I wonder, if Sue sticks with her current standard of three times a week, will this be the first time she spends some time with him over the weekend? Has to happen soon. Shopping on Saturday perhaps?

peakmb said:
Steve,
I still can't get my head around you being completely submissive here. I would usually associate that with a man who gets what he is given or allowed, but you are getting pretty much exactly what you want. My jury remains out until Sue starts doing something she likes and you don't! I think if you need a label it would just be lucky.

Peak, Maybe the important thing to remember here is. Its really not important for You or I to understand what turn Steve On or Off. Only that it does. Believe Me when I tell You I have known people and couples. And in My head I have asked Myself. "How can this possibly Turn You On"?
I am not a Sub or a Cuckold. I come here to learn the mindset. I don't think Your a Sub. But the only thing We have to understand is Steve is. Do I think any less of Him for It? NO!!!! I need Him. And people Like Him. How could I Be a Dom with out them??? Also We are what We are.
A lot of people think they know what Dom's and Sub's are. They for the Most part have little clue. I bet Steve really hates pain. I really hate inflicting pain. I guess what this all come down to is Steve is happy. He does have to justify anything he does to any one on this board.

Will,
I'm sure you meant Steve Doesn't have to justify himself to anyone here. I'm also sure we would all agree with that.

My Bad. Was In a Rush

Well - this IS one of those evenings when I get home to an empty house when I do wish she was home instead of being with him.
So if it's going to be something that comes up - as Peak says - it's going to be, I think, more of a non-sexual thing that becomes an issue.
I don't think I'm completely submissive - perhaps for this period where I want to explore and feel this, I am - but I think that for me - I'm not sure how long or when will be when I've felt like I've gotten what I've wanted and may possibly want to move on. At that point - which I think is still off in the distance, it will probably be a sexual issue between us that will raise my ire. But in the short term - it's evenings like this when I"d like her to be home that will also push the issue.

I do love thinking about what she's doing right now. That part turns me on - still does - probably always will. Especially after that video from the other day. I know they are making-love and not just fucking. I know how she feels when she's with him - in a sexual haze of pleasure - that part's okay with me. I do love knowing she's' getting fucked. I know she's probably lying naked on his bed, maybe with a sheet draped over her, post-fuck bliss. Maybe he's still spooning up behind her - maybe he's still in her. Don't know - but the thoughts are intense. Not threatening, surprisingly, but definitely intense to think about. Enough so that if I don't end this here, that I'll have to take matters into my own hands....

More later...

Last edited:
Steve, can you tell us where you found the video, and what it's called, that you have talked about and described now, and earlier. Sure sounds interesting to see! LOL
Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread