• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I'm just wondering if she knows that it is going to end with Robbie, why she doesn't come clean with him and let him in on it. Then maybe he will get over respecting your relationship and start treating her to more aggressive play. Just wondering.

Well, after venturing out to 4th Fireworks, we came home and ended our evening with our own bang.
I admit that it is easy to slip back into the bounds of "normalcy" as last night there wasn't much teasing or taunting going on - instead we just melted together and after she had her share she lay back and encouraged me to do the same. While there is always some thought of being cucked in the background, in the forefront last night was mainly just her and I - and how much I enjoyed fucking her. Feeling her wet pussy open up for me - and this time knowing it's me that's gotten her there - it felt good. It felt 'normal'. And I think it was good for us both.

I know that afterwards as we lay together with my cock still in her but feeling it getting more and more limp - at that point I will tell you that the thought of giving this up again in a few days was quite a bit to suddenly think about. I'll be honest and say that I truly felt that if I let myself focus on those thoughts - that this wouldn't be mine again for another month or more - that I probably could have gotten hard again! I know that later on last night as we lay there falling asleep that when I thought of her lying next to me, this time, with my sperm in her - but that again next week it'll be his - that it DID turn me on and I definitely DID get hard at the thought of it.

In a way - it was reassuring to feel myself getting horny. No doubting that it does turn me on to think about even if, at times, it is a lot to deal with. And at the same time I was also struck at thinking that Robert and all the others before him have all enjoyed fucking her. I admit that there are times when I do have second thoughts - especially if she does spend the night with him - when I think about how much he's fucking her. Lying there last night I thought back to a lot of other times when I've watched or been with her and another guy and it still amazes me and turns me on to think of him with his cock buried in her. I even found myself wishing I'd had some of these thoughts earlier while we were fucking - but as I lay there and stroked my cock - like I said, it made me feel good to think about it. It's weird to be aroused by that but I am. It's weird to be aroused by knowing how they are together - I've watched that video again and again - and to know she's like that with him and that it's her that wants to be taken like that and that it's her that wants to give herself to him - that's the big turnon!!!! It still continues to be what turns me on the most - that she wants this.

Anyway - others have asked about Sue's dad. He's hanging in there but we all think we see a slow decline going on. He was an active guy until the stroke and he doesn't seem to have the ability to focus on things so things like reading a book lose their interest. We're all happy for the time we've had but he seems to be a bit more out of it at times. We asked about adjusting medication and the docs actually think he's mildly depressed but he has to agree to be given anti-depressants and that's when he gets ornery when you suggest he may have more going on than it seems. He's lucid but won't accept that he's "depressed" - he's from the era that believed it was a sign of weakness - so you can't force him. Still, he perks up after we've been there a while and such so that's a positive sign.

Gotta run.

STB

hi far. that might be a good idea but think about it if sue tell's. robert all about this and that steve her husband know's and is helping her with all of it
with all the denial for sue and him to have all that time . togather i think it would back fire on her becouse she told robert that she did not get all she needed from steve. and if she told him the trurth now it would hurt robert that sue is useing him for sex. yes it might make most men happy but as steve has posted robert care's about them as husband and wife. so i think it would be a bad idea to tell him the truth at all now. i would just get all they can out of it and part way's.

but on the other hand if sue could give robert what he want's most of all i think it would be a whole new ball game with her and robert then.

keep us posted.

dana007 said:
STB

hi far. that might be a good idea but think about it if sue tell's. robert all about this and that steve her husband know's and is helping her with all of it
with all the denial for sue and him to have all that time . togather i think it would back fire on her becouse she told robert that she did not get all she needed from steve. and if she told him the trurth now it would hurt robert that sue is useing him for sex. yes it might make most men happy but as steve has posted robert care's about them as husband and wife. so i think it would be a bad idea to tell him the truth at all now. i would just get all they can out of it and part way's.

but on the other hand if sue could give robert what he want's most of all i think it would be a whole new ball game with her and robert then.

keep us posted.

Dana- I would have to mainly agree with far2 on this one however I do think that you bring up some interesting and valuable points. First I personally don't believe that Robert is anywhere close to the big, (in more ways than one) easygoing, straight-shooting farm-boy who's only concerned with helping everybody out (especially Sue) with their problems.
And just to re-cap for a moment, here's a guy who (despite being above average in endowment) could not, for whatever reason, keep his first marriage together. Allowed himself to become involved with a co-worker despite knowing she was a MARRIED WOMAN. Failed to live up to the commitment standards of that married woman and so now is continuing to use her as his Fuck Toy for physical pleasure only. Would, no doubt IMO, either already have or would certainly be on the lookout for, someone else more suitable (than his 53yo mistress) to mother his desired children. Robert certainly came into this relationship with a specific agenda (that being that it was going to be a rebound relationship for him) and has stuck to it. Even Sue, despite her initial schoolgirl optimism, is now beginning to openly acknowledge this fact. So the idea that a person such as the above described would "simply have too much respect" for Sue's Primary relationship not to do anything that may cause undue stress or harm seems ludicrous to me.
I do agree with you however when you say that they (Sue and Steve) should just get all they can out of it and part ways. Absolutely!! Because I would bet my bottom dollar that Robert is thinking the very same thing!!

Last edited:
I think that you should be fully dressed at all times around Sue - and if you sleep in the same bed together, you should put your pajamas on in another room - so she does not see your genitals for the rest of 2013. You should not see her naked either for the rest of 2013.

You need to STEP BACK, so she sees the PROOF that you want her to be exclusive to Robbie in 2013. This will enable her to say what she needs to say to Robbie to turn on his full "bull-power" and maximise the amount of sperm that gets into her pussy.

Sue is caught in the middle of two cocks. One cock must diappear from her eyes for the rest of 2013, so the other cock can claim her pussy completely.

Robbie and Sue want to commit together, but Robbie knows that hubby is still in the background pulling Sue's strings.....................and Sue is not fully convinced that this cuckold things is not a dream she is in.

It is up to hubby to back off and keep his cock hidden from Sue's eyes - and to look the other way if he spots Sue half-undressed.

It is hard for a wife to share her emotions with two men.

When daughter flies the nest at last, Robbie and Sue should let their hair down and hubby should act like a "friend only" from down the street.

Hubby should already be practicing the role of "friend only" by hiding his cock if he wants Sue to maximise the pleasure she gets from Robbie whilst he is still in town.

I personally would slap a CB6000 on hubby's cock and one of Sue's girlfriends would be the keyholder, so Sue does not get weak moments and give her husband any sex.

Last edited:
Sahara,
I think I can now see why you travel to remote places and why your men are in such short supply!

Dana,
On the issue of telling Robert. The key issue may be that he works with Sue, or at least at the same place. Sue needs to break on good terms at the end so that her reputation doesn't get trashed by a betrayed Robert. Could get tricky your way if it went wrong. Especially if he did fall in love and was then ultimately rejected. High price to pay for an extra cucky feeling.

Steve,
Five weeks. I wonder. Let's say after three weeks, one night Sue suddenly wants you to make love to her. Are you going to say No? Would you want to make love? The answer reveals what you really want. I suspect you will only want 5 weeks because Sue thinks at this point she does. Which creates a tension all of its own!

Well, I believe I'll start a new thread come Monday but for now, might as well continue this one.

We shared a bottle of wine (actually almost 2 of them) last night and talked more. We were both still 'satisfied' from Thursday night that it just seemed to be more in tune with vacation to sit out last night - drink, listen to music and talk.

Obviously we talked about a lot of stuff - but I'll stick with the sex/cuck part of the conversation.

The subject of her spending the night with him came up again. She again still wanted to be sure I was okay with her spending the night with him. I told her yes and then asked what had changed from a few weeks back where she said she wasn't ready for that. She smiled and said that back then she was still hoping for that emotional bond between them and wanted that to be there if they were going to spend the night. She was pretty honest with me and said that when we'd talked back then, that she still wanted him as an emotionally involved partner and didn't hold back that she thought she wanted to be in love with him when she spent the night with him so that it would have more meaning. But after she said she accepted reality that he's not going to fall in love with her - that it took her to come to terms with all the other stuff we talked about - including her having to accept that she's the aggressor and that if it was going to happen, it'd only be if she wanted it. She held my hand and said that she felt she was ready and wanted to be with him overnight - as she put it - that she wanted to feel him all night and into the next morning.

I've never really asked about Robert's desires or experiences with other women - only what Sue's shared with me about what they do when they're together. Apparently Sue's one of the few women he's ever been with who is comfortable taking his cock - and that she doesn't have him using a condom - she says is one of the things he enjoys the most. She also says that she always lets him go down on her - something she says his ex-wife didn't go for. I did ask at times about why he's not looking for his next girlfriend yet and she said what she's said all along, that he says he's not interested just yet - which is where some of her comments on this being just a summer thing come from. She thinks he may be listening to the psychology people who say you need 6-12 months being out of a relationship before you can think clearly enough to start looking for your next partner - so Sue may just be filling in the gap in time.

I really can't advise Sue on anything to change with Robert. In a way, the die has been cast and she needs to let things happen as they would on their own. I don't think she's unhappy with where they are but perhaps she does wish she'd handled the back-story a bit better. I asked her what she's told him about their overnight visit regarding what I'm thinking and she said that "he thinks you're going away to see a friend" and explained that she's thinking about spending Friday night, July 19th with him and then being able to stay into Saturday.

Peak - after 3 weeks after this past one - yeah, I'll be itching to jump her bones by then if she offers it. I do agree that a little "surprise" like that would be really nice. We started to talk a bit more about what's coming up in the next few weeks - and I'm sure we'll talk more tonight too. She says after being with just me this week, that she hoped it didn't hurt my feelings, but that she couldn't wait to "feel him" again next week. We agreed that this week was pretty good for both of us and she said that she was sure that come Sunday night "when you pull out of me for the last time again" that she's going to miss being with me - but she looked at me and said "it's something I want to do with him for as long as I can". More about this later.

Saraha - you really have some crazy ideas. I know you're just pushing for the extreme. Some of your ideas are pretty arousing but others are just off the deep end. Still, I like your perspective.

Anyway - gonna run now - post more later.

SoonToBe said:
Harry - if Robert were somehow Brad (he'd returned or whatever) - then I admit that I would be much more hesitant and cautious and even scared about letting their emotions go. As I said, I felt a bit of security somehow with Robert that he felt a bit of a boundary - but if it were with Brad - I know I'd be a lot more hesitant/cautious. But to be honest too - and I guess this is something I have to accept - I don't think I'd stand in their way. I know it'd hurt more and have a lot more risk - but at the same time, I do think she wants to have this full-blown-affair. We haven't talked about it much - I guess since she's felt this change in her relationship with Robert. But I know she would like to feel this sense of validation by another man wanting to sweep her off her feet.

Steve, I asked that question to put her desire for a "full blown romantic affair" more in perspective. We know, after the fact, that her affair with Brad got to the place where Brad, and even Sue were weighing the thought of making their relationship permanent 'in some way'. But did not want to end both marriages.

It would 'logically' seem that if she desires to have a relationship of that intensity, with a man that is: "wanting her," and Loves her, and Is not hampered in any other way, as Robert is.
If he Is looking for a wife, and, "sweeps her off her feet," She is literally asking to be pushed to the decision of weather to terminate her marriage with you, and "go with him."

She would want this, so she could have the experience of a "full blown love affair." The "validation" and feeling of having a man desire her so much that he would "fall in love with her," and then she plans to end that affair? And come back to you?

I cannot think of anything more likely to destroy your marriage, weather it got to the point of "that decision" or not.
And haven't you told us many times, that she already has such a man (YOU) as a husband.

Last edited:
Maybe Steve, "Romantic" was not the best choose of word to use???

peakmb said:
Sahara,I think I can now see why you travel to remote places and why your men are in such short supply!

Its got to be so hard being better than everyone else.

Sahara,
I'm sure you understood the exclamation mark meant I was joking, poking fun. Maybe it's a British sense of humour. If I've offended you, I apologise.

STB
well it is monday again and now you are giving up sue again now for 5 week's not three will you last out that long.

well your last post you said you were going to start a new thread. looking forward to reading it.

keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread