• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well, as expected, last night was both very satisfying as well as somewhat revealing.

Revealing in the sense that over the course of her talking, teasing and encouraging my enjoyment - either directly or in response to what I said - revealed a lot more about her relationship with Robert.

She says she realizes that it will probably never develop into more than it is - despite her fluttering doe-eyes and offering of all of herself to him - she is accepting that this isn't going to develop into the full blown love-affair. I asked her if she was disappointed and she said yes - but she added that she's learned so much more about herself - explaining that she's much more comfortable in expressing herself and accepting her own desires - that even if he doesn't reciprocate, that she's still learned a lot about herself - and about US.

She also said - although not directly - but clearly said it that she "wants to enjoy this for as long as it lasts" and she again mentioned that "he wants other things long term" again including children. I asked her back if this was "why he doesn't want more from you - dates - going out somewhere?". She smiled at me and said something to the effect of "yeah, I know he just wants me for sex" and then she added "gooooooood sex!!!!". Damn if that didn't get me all horny! And she continued to tell me how incredible it feels to have this "younger guy" wanting her as he does. She giggled and said that he still loves having sex with her and loves that she can take all of him - and man did she tease me about that - about how big he is and how "deep he cums in me".

What she also said confirmed what I'd posted earlier. She admitted that "wearing panties all the time makes it so much easier to tease you" - and she seemed to say that it really "helped me stay in control" and also to let her tease me more - and she also said it also makes here "enjoy it more with you".

Parts of our conversation happened while talking "before" - and then us talking "during" - while I was stroking away. She asked/teased me about how I felt waiting for 3 weeks while she was "busy with Robert the whole time". I told her that it turned me on incredibly and that I was so horny for her for next week that I couldn't believe it. She giggled and asked me to tell her more - I knew she'd like hearing it from me too - so I told her - albeit - in between moans and such - that knowing he was fucking her as much as he is and that for all intents and purposes she truly had given her pussy to him - that it made me incredibly turned on. I even said something like "knowing his cum is almost always in you keeps me hard all the time". She giggled and even spread her legs to show me the wet spot on her panties - but she did NOT pull them aside to let me see - instead she teased me and said "you'll get to see it when the weekend gets here". She giggled and said in teasing rhetorical way that "it obviously turns you on that I'm wearing these again doesn't it?". She didn't need my answer but I told her anyway that seeing them on her really drove it home that she only wanted sex with him. And that was what led her to start to say that she wanted this to go on for as long as it could - both with him and with me - and she asked me if after next week - whether I could wait again till our vacation time in August. I was too horny and maybe even overstimulated that all I could do was sort of nod yes and reply "uh huh". Oh did she tease me then. She teased about how much he'll have cum in her by then - and that it's going to be 4-weeks instead of 3 - and "just think how much you'll want me by then". But when she started to say "that'll be after I'll have had some alone time with him when xxxxxx (our daughter) is away" that I erupted the first time and spewed cum literally all over my chest!

More in a bit.

He Just Wants Her For Sex???

I am glad you two are enjoying your time together! What a great experience. Sue gets to have great sex without strings and you get to enjoy the cuckiness of it all. 3 weeks was nothing now that you have somewhat of a routine. 4 weeks will be nothing and after that maybe she will be ready to go open ended whenever she feels like letting you have some. Now that is liberating and will keep you excited all the time. You know she wants that. Time to give in STB.

Will - you sound surprised? She confirmed what I said I've been "hearing" in what she's been saying and in what I think I've interpreted as her feeling about what's going on. I haven't heard her emphasizing the emotional parts of this in a while now - which I admit has undoubtedly been easing my concerns and allowing me to feel more comfortable about all of this.

Far2 - I have no doubt that she's feeling, now, more and more comfortable with this - and obviously, it's quite the turn-on for her now too. We haven't discussed leaving it open-ended - I expect that will be what we'll talk about across next week.

I went back a few pages here and I see that I never replied back with the video that made me extremely horny! Well, I found it and after finding it again I can see how it attracted my attention and how it really fueled my fantasy especially with her revelations about how she and Robert play around with him getting her pregnant. I couldn't recall it - but seeing it again after I found it again - I see how the title of the video attracted me!!!!

http://********.com/movies/1083062/orgasms_impregnate_me.html

As I said, at the time I found this was when I had learned more of their teasing like this. Except for the face, and maybe the pertness of her breasts, from the neck down (really just change the face in many ways) and this could easily be Sue (when she was a bit younger - but not that much different) in this video. What really turns me on is the passion that they share in the video starting at about the 6 minute point. The scene and viewpoints from there forward - when I close my eyes - I can see Sue sharing this passion with Robert. It doesn't hurt - I know how she is with him and I'd be surprised if they weren't even more intense with each other (I will also say that I have seen her share this type of passion in the past). Seeing her riding him to climax at the end is something that I know she's experienced and I will say openly here now that I love knowing she's shared and is sharing this passion with Robert - how can I not - I love her and love knowing she's experiencing this type of passion with or without me (hopefully sharing it with me afterwards...).

SoonToBe said:
Will - you sound surprised? She confirmed what I said I've been "hearing" in what she's been saying and in what I think I've interpreted as her feeling about what's going on. I haven't heard her emphasizing the emotional parts of this in a while now - which I admit has undoubtedly been easing my concerns and allowing me to feel more comfortable about all of this.

).

Steve, How long have I been saying Robert is in this for The Sex???? And Only The Sex???? Oh Yea I'm Shocked!!!!

LOL - at least neither of them are lost in a fantasy-land (any more).

Steve,
And more to the point, you don't have to worry about it any more. Which means we don't have to either! Plain sailing for a while, or as plain as your life tends to get anyway! I wonder how you are going to fare with the four week denial after having enjoyed Sue through your holiday. May be tough.

I wasn't worried.

Why to set a new period of 4 weeks? You should let your wife decide when she wants to have sex with you again without letting you know before... Of course she will deny and tease you tons and you can have your Thursdays of fun.

We continued talking last night after my first time. There was no doubt for either of us that I wanted to masturbate a second time with her. I don't even think my cock got soft after the first time - I know it thrilled me when she held it as she moved it to clean me off. She didn't suck it into her mouth but she did stroke it one last time which made me shudder - and I knew it wasn't soft.

She wanted to talk more, actually hear me tell her more about how I felt knowing she was only with Robert. I told her what I've shared here before - that as crazy as it sounded, that it turned me on to know how much she's been with Robert. I told even told her at one point that knowing she was lying next to me and was wet from him was turning me on like crazy. She giggled and cooed back at me that she was turned on by knowing that too and giggled that it made her feel so sexy. When I shared that what that it turned me on to think about the thin layer of cloth of her panties and what it did to me to think about - that it made me so horny to know that only he can have her right now - she squealed.

Then she asked me if it turned me on like this when she did this when she was with Don or Frank. I told her that it did - but when I told her that it turned me on even more that it was her that wants it this time - I can't describe the look on her face but it was just beautiful. A smile but something deeeper - or so it seemed at the moment. She leaned forward and kissed me.

I loved lying there next to her stroking my cock. It just feels so erotic - lying there - her eagerly looking on as I get closer and closer. As I got more into jerking off, she picked up her teasing and taunting me. She told me how "crazy sexy" she feels that she's "only letting Robbie in me". She leaned forward and whispered again "he cums soooo much baby". My god - when we're in this kind of mood - it's like we can each just say anything. I moaned back that I loved to think of her so wet all the time from him. She teased back that "you'll get to feel it again soon baby - all wet and squishy".

It wasn't going to take me much more - my nuts were tingling and I could feel it approaching. I didn't even need to look down as I could feel the pre-cum that I was rubbing all over the tip of my cock. She leaned in and started to whisper in my ear "let me see you cum baby" - "come on baby - one more time before you can do it in me again". I was getting frantic and she said something about "just think how much he'll be having me after our vacation next week ".... and when she added "... for 4 weeks...." - that was it - I let the second load fly and she loved seeing me cum again and as I was coming down, she moved my hand off of my cock and she again stroked out the last bit, running her thumb up from the very bottom and I heard her moan as she pushed out the last thick drip as I watched.

I wanted her to clean me up - I can't explain it but I wanted her to feed me what I'd just cum all over. It just seemed to fit in my head - what she'd said - I wanted to lick her fingers clean. I think she knew it - she seemed to let her fingers linger in my mouth and let me lick a little more at them - and when she was done she leaned in for a kiss that was incredibly erotic.

I do think she still has more on her mind - I'm not completely sure she's happy with the status-quo as I do think she genuinely wanted to let herself feel emotionally attached to him. I think she may be settling for "just sex" because it's turned out to be quite good.

Maybe as someone else here had suggested a while back - maybe she will be able to feel this kind of emotional thing with an older guy instead of a younger one. But I am also going to say that thought scares me a bit so I think that will stay in the back of my mind for now.

Stextis - the 4 week period ends when we have our next vacation away scheduled in August.

Moving towards total denial

SoonToBe said:
Stextis - the 4 week period ends when we have our next vacation away scheduled in August.

After august, I think you will be in for Christmas! How would be that ?

Steve,
Just out of interest. When you first started dating Sue seriously, was it you or her that initiated sex most? I'm sure she picked up on your desire at the time, I'm just wondering how much you have changed from then to this weekend coming (sorry) up? Also, would you be expecting or dissatisfied now with just a cuddle tonight?

I'm curious really to see how easy it is for you mentally to switch from relatively passive denied to switched on lover? I know the macho answer would be 'Dead Easy' but I think the real answer may be more subtle.

Hi Steve, I have been a long time fan and follower!
I believe you are and sue are at a great place in your marriage where you both can communicate so openly about what works for each of you. Having said that, I'm wondering why you wouldn't want to encourage her to take the next step, the one you want her to take. In all of your discussions, you both seem to circle around the fact that both of you want to reach the logical end. You being denied sex with your wife while she is free to explore and enjoy sex with another man of HER choosing without having any ramifications. The only thing missing is that, you have not her yet that you want her to deny you and be totally exclusive with Robert.
You have said that you want her to come to that conclusion on her own and she probably will, but you need to encourage her. If she's like my wife, if you don't tell her, she will probably say " what am i
Supposed to be, a mind reader"?
Tell her, and tell her in a way that there is no misunderstanding!
My thought would be like this,
Next time it is your time, you should get naked, she should still be covered in her panties. You should roll to her and start kissing making out to get her hot, get between her legs with her panties still on and covering that which you most want! Rub your hard cock to let her know you are excited. Roll back onto your knees so she can see all of you and start stroking your cock. Ask her if being only with Robert has been as exciting as she thought it would be.
She will say yes
Ask her if being exclusive to Robert makes her happy
She will say yes
You should still be stroking
Ask if denying her husband makes her hot
She will say yes
Ask her if she would like to stay exclusive with Robert and continue to deny you
She will say yes
Tell her that's the hottest she has ever said to you!
When she ask you if you want her to be with Robert only and deny you
You will say yes.
As you say yes you should come all over the front of her panties as your acceptance and encouragement to do so.

Whatever you do, be happy together.

Poppag - you have some interesting ideas in there that maybe we'll play with next week.
Raks - I think Christmas is a bit too far off for either of us to consider seriously. But as I've said already, I'm sure this too will come up during the next week.

She isn't home - as expected. She joked that she wanted to give Robert a nice send-off for next week as he too is going away apparently over the end of next week.

I did ask her if she was going to see him before he left and she said "that's up to you (meaning me)"

STB

hope you and sue are having a great weekend and all has gone as you hoped it would.

keep us posted.

Dana - all is as it should be. Sue's sleeping in this morning and I just got back with some breakfast stuff.

She came home much earlier than I'd expected her to on Friday - she came in just before 7pm instead of much later as I'd been expecting.

Our reunion began later that night as we lay in bed together and she teased that "it's finally your turn again!". I really wanted to work up to some intense passion between us. Yeah, I could have just plunged in but knowing where she'd been and what was waiting for me was worth the wait. She told me later she'd come home earlier to "have some energy for you" as opposed to coming home totally spent later on.

Peak - to answer your question - way back when - it was probably 50:50 even on who'd initiate sex. But to answer the second part of your question, that really is also a matter of how she is with me - how that switch back works for me. I know on Friday night, I wanted that moment to build - and I did find what I'd hoped to find - that as we slowly reconnected - touching each other sexually - kissing - hugging - that I could feel her desire for me build. I know it sounds weird but at that moment and now thinking about it, it seems to be almost the opposite of her wanting to feel that in me - that it felt really great to feel her desire for me build into how she felt when I did first push my way into her.

Maybe that's what I've also wanted to feel - because I know it is most definitely part of why I wanted to go more slowly. Feeling her body next to mine as I touched her - her nipples getting hard - her whole body feeling hot. And yes, while she was just with Robert only a few hours earlier, there's still a definite and pronounced feel to her pussy when she's aroused and horny - and it was intense to feel it.

She was both hesitant and playful as I went to push my hand into her panties - she held my wrist and teased me about "wanting to play with Robbies pussy" and how "he left me kind of messy". I had to hold back my excitement as I could feel around and feel her swollen pussy lips and the wetness between then. At one point as we kissed she pulled at my hand and brought my fingers up and we both licked at them together as we kissed. That did it for me as a second later I pushed her panties off her and she giggled as she lifted her butt to make it easier.

I was up on one elbow and she looked up at me and said "go ahead, I know you want to". And with that she pulled back her legs a bit and no doubt encouraged me to go down on her and as I moved into position she said "it's all yours tonight" - and I knew she meant that I could dip into her used pussy this time.

My cock was rock hard but I really really wanted to feel her and be that close to her pussy. It was just like that "first date" feeling again, exploring her pussy and not knowing totally what I'd find. She was still a bit 'open' and as I pushed her legs apart, I could easily slip my finger right in. She was wet but not creamy wet - but there was no doubt it was semen in her. I closed my eyes and licked all around and I couldn't really think clearly - I wanted her so much - but I also wanted that moment too. I could feel her body respond as I licked upwards and as I gently went around her clit I heard her moan and felt her hand on the back of my head. I loved feeling that - as I did, I pushed my tongue back inside her and I felt her pussy spasm - tighten and then loosen and a much more noticeable taste appeared as I licked. Man, that did it for me - if I wasn't already there - I was after that - as her pussy relaxed I could taste much more tartness and I knew he'd cum - as she'd said - very deep in her.

I've long said that there are moments that are defining as a cuckold and that was one of them for me. The way it made me feel at that moment was just incredible. Between loving knowing what she'd been doing - and yes - at that moment, I loved knowing her lover was in her as I would soon be. But I also loved that moment where she felt open and comfortable enough with me to not feel she had to hide it from me - she knew what I'd soon be tasting in her and she confirmed it when we kissed a few moments later as I rubbed my cock at her vagina - when she kissed me and said something like "I can still taste him".

She pushed me up and away from her and held me away with just the tip of my cock touching her and she teased me one last time as she watched my cock so obviously bobbing up and down between her legs. She teased me that "you ready to feel me again?" and then she cooed to me as I pushed just the tip in - she said "I hope you like how I feel". And with that she relaxed and we both watched my cock slip into her.

Thing is - it was passionate - it wasn't physical. When I pushed all the way in, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tightly and I could feel her almost rocking back and forth beneath me as we hugged and kissed. All the while, her pussy feeling wetter and wetter despite how she held me. I think she may have even cum as we did that because when she relaxed again a few minutes later, it was heavenly fucking her. So so so silky smooth inside her.

Yes - she felt different. In my head I told myself she most definitely felt different - I told myself that she felt so loose that I was sure Robert's cock was huge and that he'd stretched her out. I told myself that every bit of squish and squelch that her pussy made was from how much cum he'd left in her.

Of course none of it was true. Yeah. she felt silky smooth and there was definitely this sense of her pussy feeling tired - but the rest was 99.9% in my head. It didn't matter though. As we started to really get into it she teased me right along with the thoughts in my head. And when I realized she was doing that not just for me - but for her too - damn - we both started to really get into it. I told her how slick she felt "from his cum" and she said how "hot it was" when he'd cum in her.

It worked - we both got more and more frantic until, at the end, in between waves of cumming she'd encourage me "harder, harder". I'd held off for a few days and it was worth it - we both came almost at the same time and she squealed at how hot it felt in her as I came.

For as good as that felt - the moments just afterwards were equally or perhaps more important as we lay together with my cock still in her and we just kissed and hugged together.

STB

great update can't wait to hear the rest if there is any more. glad thing's are as they should be with you both.

have a good weekend and keep us posted.

Waiting makes the reconnecting so much better! Enjoy your pussy Stb.

That went as well as anyone expected and better than some thought. I'm glad that Friday was a mutual decision. I hope the rest of the holiday goes as well.