• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

hey there

whats up nancy i'm sam. you're a beautiful woman and i like those pics. Do you every visit Chicago?? Hopefully we can meet and have some fun. Email me and I'll send you some pics avery2007@tx.rr.com hope to hear from ya

Nancy,

I'm new here as well. This is new to me. I like to experience how it works with you. Email and I send you pics. bronzetone03@yahoo.com. I know you'll get hundreds of replys since you're so beautiful but consider me ton in chicago.

lovely the perfect wife for big black dick love to eat her pussy after she fucks some black dick

This thread is like one bad long running joke! Can we get the damn thing deleted?

U of all people should know not to click on threads that don't "turn u on".

You must b addicted to the thread b coz you are hypnotised to keep bumping it and reading and thinking and "maybe wishing for your chance?"

We all know that a air hostess so good looking as her, would not be short of gentlemen friends, and quite a few bi-ladies would try their luck with her if they thought she might respond.

nancy you look very sexy. im a college student at vcu in richmond va. if youre looking for a discreet encounter with a black male just contact me...cant wait to hear from you

Funny!!!!!!!

:confused:
This is pretty funny. I think if we keep this thread bumped to the top, guys will open it, see the pics and keep responding....nevermind that the guy's original post is almost 3 years old![/I

This thread survives the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???????????????????

Let's see if we can get to 40 pages instead of 29. A woman who looks this good needs all the feedback she can get, to boost her self-esteem and keep her hubby on his toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back