• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

Patriks cock was C O CK , Aila also was almost screaming before taking it,we were little jealous with Aaro I think, to Patrik,even Aila has always said that size is not important and we also hasquite ok cocks ( about 18-19cm when standing, ) but when Aila asked :: WHAT SIZE is that "tool" He said oh some 27-30 when standing, as You see and SHE said that please that is what I have ever before got, so PLEASE MY WET PUSSY is ready comeHER and they were in s something extacy tool for HER and they were in heaven both of them, thank YOU thank YOU yhank YOU PATRIK for arriving to ME and such so nice look I had wanted sometimes to seee MY WIFES FACE, it was full of happiness when that PATRIKS tool was diving to HER WET PUSSY, at the same we there near by were playing wolley and SHE good see how our free cocks were jumping when playing, She said that oh oh ouh My My My and then SHE scream when Patrik really HARD put His tool by power in to Ailas cunt, that sounds so nice to hear when My Wife has really good time, I also enjoy that SHE can feel excellent like that moment She did. :: This must be My lifes BEST DAY SHE tried to say between that fucking, and said that : Please do not stop that, I love You DICK already, You can come here always when we are here, can You Patrik.? Aila said.

YES I DO YES I DO , You are so excellent wonderfull ***** that I like, Aila, Your wet milking pussy is incredible,

That was taking HER feelings to the roof, because SHE do like the rough talking Herself, so it was good for Her to listen that kind of talking and She herself was also doing the same, She said that SHE really love that Hubby allow HER to be His Slut, and He is not at all anry because Hubby can also Fuck wifes Cunt as much as I like and can, So after more than hour , cock all the time standing, it was my turn to go in to MY WIFES pussy, and I kissed HER vagina too and we were also 69 and HER cunt was so big, round wet, willing, Her legs were spreaded so much that they were not V-Model, they were I-Modell and so hell hot and I could feel HER cunts only when SHE took HER CuntMuscles using, put them hard round My Cock and started milking. Amazing wife I have, what You think.? We did that same with HER four times a day.! And every time SHE wanted more.!

You both team fucking her four time in a day and her wanting even more is exciting (and very impressive) indeed. She is lucky that two horny men keeping lusting for her cunt. Geglu, let your tongue scoop some of his sperm out of her pussy - as your delicious reward for sharing her with PATRICK.

Thank You SARAHA :! Yes , You can be sure that I HAVe kissed HER PUSSY, several times a day , that is the only "Connect" with other mans sperm with me, MY tongue, My Lips,and Kissing HER LIPS with those very hot tastes, and SHE indeed love to Kiss with ME after I have kissed HER Cunt when SHE has been fucking with other men. Am I verylucky that I have such so SEXY and SEXYHUNGRY LADY as My WIFE:? I think I AM, Because I also love so much sex and MY WIFES PUSSY and this kind of lifestyle makes ME also very turning on and I want Her more and more all the time. And SHE has known for Years now that I ENJOY that too, that SHE FUCKS other men and I know that SHE LOVES FUCKING; SHE LOVES COCKS, a lot of COCKS and fucking. The more DICKS the better for HER in HER MIND,!!!???
When we drove back home on sunday afternoon, started from summerplace about 5pm and it took about 2 hours driving on the highway. Aila wanted that I drive and She and Aaro wouldbe backside of the wagon car Volvo, wher it had put chairs down and there was the mattress, soft one, and SHE wanted to be there still naked together with Aaro, perhaps Me later, if time, they had their swimming clothes near if needed to stop for some reason quickly, and some T-Shirts, also to go home inside from the yard.
When I reached the highway it was not taken long time when they begin to kiss with passionate and Aaro put His Cock, deep inside to Ailas Cunt and started hard riding on on HER Pussy. Some times it came gig truck after driving and they drove really near, , I think they might see something even we have darker windows back there, and Aila said that please let Me show that driver MY PUSSY for a liittle time and then they continued fucking, She spreaded Her legs wide open and enjoyed every moment, and because we had fucked Her so many tens of times during those 9 days that Aaro could fuck Aila so very very long time before His sperm went out of His cock, straight to Ailas beautiful interesting wet hot Pussy, deep inside there. That was wonderfull hometrip, ever before that kind, I believe that this is now many times better to Aaro what He could imagine, after divorcing His ex Merja, which He now understand much better and has met Her too now many times.

When we at last were at home and all the things was put in ordering we went toshower all together, we men washed My Beautiful Wifes curves, went to rest for a while and we very quickly begin to sleep.It had been wonderfull 9days vacation and AILA could enjoy the life with all Her hearth and the deepest place where we had been during that time at least more than 70 times together,perhaps 100 times and Patrik was there too three times working. Now when it has gone two weeks after returning homeit has been difficult to be at work 8-10 hoursa day except on saturday and sunday, which we have remembered the vacation and spent time together in bed as much as it has been possible, all three together. But Aaro has had much time with His ex Merja and He has been now even many nights again with His ex. We have had some discussions with Aaro when He is with us, that how is He now thinking to spend the time with Merja, when He has seen the lifetime of ours and joyed that so hell much.He has told us that He is again so in love to Merja also even He knows that Merjas vagina has been in using with several other mens cocks. Now He also, like ME, has begin to like a lot of the way how we do and He is thinking much the same and accept and even love to know that His ex is SLUT and loves Dicks of others too. He can not understand how He has changed His mind in so short time. When we asked what has He told to ex of living with us in cottage time and some after that too it has been interesting talks of that "JoyTime".!

Geglu, we thank you again for sharing these erotic moments with us. You mention Aaro and Merja a lot and it seems like their relationship is on the verge of flames, so lustful and burning up with hot wet fucking. Do you think Aaro may want to also share their experiences with us? I know Saraha and I would be most keen to hear of their adventures with other stud cocks pleasuring Merja while Aaro shares her.

Thank You CAPT.RON. for Your asking. !!! It had been many questions of the Merja Side that why and how could Aaro go together with us to our summerplace. Did He had some woman with Him there, who She was if was, did merja knew Her, What Aaro did there, has He got any pussy after divorsing, whith whom, etc. Did He had normal vacation or did He took His own free time to be in our cottage, what did we do there? It was so many askings from Merja side. Aaro had also asked that why does She want to know so much, so exactly, Well Merja had at first told that She do not know why, but after been quiet much time She had said that deep in Her brains , perhaps She still is caring of Aaro, because that was Aaros fall that they got divorce, even ofcourse the situation was that Merja needed fuckings from very many other men too. And even merja had told many times that She do not want to divorce, but She needed many cocks still, and it was Aaro who could not accept it at all.

Merja wanted to know how and why Aaro has changed His mind and accept now Her way to live.? Aaro did not know how to exact tell Her that, At first He ad said that we had many conversation with Aila and Geglu and we were thinking what is the meaning of the life and even it was difficult for me to understand at first we spoken and thinking, Aaro had said, But Merja wanted to know bettter the things, She had said that You just spoken and spoken, we did it also many times before You wanted divorce because I was became SLUT and not Your wife only, but I can say that I still was in love with You very strongly. Perhaps I still am, I do not know why I Am here in other side and You have seen that we still are fucking together, which is not obviously every divorced peoples. I think, She said. It must be something else also not only talking between Geglu, His wife, what is Her name, did You say AILA, yes, She is Aila, Aaro said. I Am wondering that You were therejust the three of You all the time? You had not any woman with You there.? No said Aaro I did not, ! And You were there nine days vacation, it must had happen something much more not only talking, did it Aaro? said Merja to Him He told. Aaro had tried to say that not so much anything, takin sunshine, sauna, we played some wolleyball and rested. Where did You rest, where did You sleep there in their cottage,? Well we did sleep in beds there and so on, Aaro told to His ex. He did not know how much He needs to tell more and He tried to be very carefully what to say. Just like that and You are now new man, after some nine months when we went the separate ways? There is now something much more that You can understand Me so well nowadays. Do You want that we are again together ? Or why You also wanted to see ME, ? I wanted to se You, had Merja said. But tell me more what kind of "conversation" did You had there? Where did You speak, how? Did You were drinking and told like that more? No, we did not drink almost anything, only some day little Cocnac and that is all, coffe , tea mostly. What about SAUNA, did You were together there with Geglu and that is all, 9 days? Hey, Hey, Hey, did Aila take part to You SAUNA, You were there 9 days and ..........? Or how ? Aaro, how was it.

Geglu, I think you and I both know Merja suspects Aaro was involved with you and Aila sexually by the questions she asked, especially about Aila. I understand why Aaro wanted to see Merja again, with hope that they may be together again in a mutual satisfying relationship. However, it seems Merja did not make the talk very easy for Aaro and therefore his responses were not many and just very light in nature.

Do you think that Merja is a very jealous type of person, perhaps only wishing for herself to experience other men while not allowing Aaro to have the same experiences with other women? If that is the case, she probably would not accept him fucking Aila anymore and that is something I know all three of you wish to continue for the present time anyway. How does Aila feel about all this?

Capt.Ron.! Thanks. I think that Aaro has some interests to Merja, even He very much love to sleep with us too and spend time and He can feel Himself quite freedom too and has begin to enjoy this way. It sounds to me too that Merja is quite a jealous person from Aaro even She is nowadats SLUT too Herself. But it is the same with AILA, She do not allow or at least do not like at all if I fuck somebody else.And She is making whoring, if You can say so, and why not, Herself. But She has made Me to understand Her needings, and I must say that I even do not want Myself to fuck other women, Aila is so interesting person at least to Me in My mind. What can I do. But Aaro had said slow voice about sauna ritual that He could see Aila naked in sauna "once" when He went there too early, ???? What is She like Merja asked, well She is very pretty I can say, tell Me more of Her, pretty woman, How is Her body? Is Her breasts big? Yes She has quite big and good shape Her Boobs, Aaro had said, and You just very quickly saw Her naked and You can describe Her curves so good said Merja, He told, well I have eyes . and then Merja said, please continue, I Am interested, very much, what happened there?

More Cocks needed to wife.

AILA said also ones to Me that Aaro is spending now so much , too much time with Merja, I need the lifestyle in vacation in our cottage, Aaro and You were fucking ME every day and many nights, so often that I need You both cocks all the time more, but Aaro is spending His time now also with Merja,! Are You jealous, I asked from AILA, Yes , a little bit I Am but I understand ofcourse, What kind woman is that Merja??? She was wondering, have You seen Her? She asked. I said no I have not. But when Aaro is so much with Her too, She must be also very good, because You are so wonderfull yourself and Aaro thinks the same as I do. Perhaps we could meet some day together, Aila said, perhaps, who knows.

Wow, Geglu, you continue to give us a great account of your adventures and now it makes my mind wonder about the 4 of you meeting. What could be the result of the encounter? Thanks for sharing with us and let us know if this meeting happens!

SO, I was on trip.! Wife called me that She is alone and would like to be with someone at night, She said She called to Aaro and He promised to come to take care of Her, She said and asked if that was oukey. I said that, please You are welcome to do that. When I came home She told me some more information of aaros ex and Aaro, they had spent also much time together. And He had spoken to both of them if we could meet His ex too and so on.!

Aaros ex, Merja, has accepted to meet us in the nearest future, She had told that it would be interesting to meet us and the wife of Geglu who has got my ex hubbys cock ( She had been sure that Aaro had put His cock in to My Wifes Pussy ) between the lines of the discussion s with Aaro. So it is interesting to see what happens, do we are naked as normal at home when She comes or what to wear on.? We have thought that with Aila and Aaro, quite much.

It is difficult to Aaro to know how He could tell Merja, His ex, that I & Aila wife are normally naked at home. He was also wondering how to continue that talking to Merja if and when they come to visit us. Merja had asked straight what is it when Aaro is so thinking and slowly speaking and thinking and quiet and was so "out" when they speak about that visiting. Merja has said that : Tell Me now exactly, what it is waiting when I see them, I begin to be so curioius that now. What is it Aaro. ? Are they frigid or what is it.? There is now some strange is it? Well we have not seen each others some 8-9 months and I had no reason to denie of You anything even I still now care about You quite much and it was not Me who wanted divorce, I wanted yes others cocks also and still do, but I wanted to be Your wife, And I did not wanted You to fuck other women, Only Me, Your own Slutwife. It is my turning on, what to do?! Tell Me now what has happened between them and You.! I like to understand the situation even a little when we meet them.. oukey.? Said Merja, aaros ex to Him.

Aaro did not know how to tell to Merja what kind of life it had been spending with us. Because Merja was told that NOW it NEED to tell everything to HER that SHE do not have back side information, SHE want to know the thrueth, NOW. Otherwise SHE do not want to meet us. Aaro had started to tell HER those things which I Have told here earlier. Merja had been quite quiet some time and then SHE said that oukey, It was , I think, My fall that this has happened with You and them.But somewhow it sounds also very turning and ok tell them that we can meet and that they can be in such "dress" as they want when we come there. perhaps I need to be dressed also very very LIGHT way? It will be interesting to meet them. Ask them when can we do it. Please Aaro She had said.!!!

It is happening today. Merja is coming with Aaro to our home. Interesting to see what will happen. We have desided to wear jeans with boots and Aila has T-Shirt black one which You can see through if You look carefully.

That was amazing saturday, Merja and Aro arrived us about 5 pm. She is very nice with long black hair, brown eyes and Her body is very good shape. She had white shirt with knapps which three knapps were not closed and no bra. Her skirt was red and 12cm above Her knees. Good good legs. Very nice lady but sexy. Not surprised that Her lifestyle is like Ailas, it is sure that men are interested of Her like My Wife too. She had flowers to us , great red roses, ofcourse, and buttle of wine, red wine, sweet taste, not dry. She said that She was waiting us to be quite naked because at last Aaro had worned Her that we might be at least almost naked. But ofcourse we said that this is now first time when we meet Her and we wantto show that we are susch a normal peoples, evening started normal way with coffe and some cake little cocnac with coffe and we spoke many usual talks, situation of the world etc, we made it much better ofcourse, but I felt all the time that there was something electric on the air and sure, I was not wrong. After some two hours Merja asked Aila why She do not have skirt on, aila asked that does She need to wear that and She said that She by accident has the samekind of skirt, red and as short about as it is Merjas skirt. She went to change it. They were like sisters after that. When we had taken Merjas present wine some too She said quickly that She has understod that Aila had wanted to fuck with Aaro ? Is that so? Aila was little surprised of that so soon and some time and then She admit that it might have happened something like that, oh do not worry anymore, we was already divorced ( Aaro wanted it , not Merja she told ) and Aaro said that He even was not wanted to fuck anybody and that He had been so more that eight months without womans pussy, If we were married then I would be very mad of that and we have now had good times again with Aaro and good there was that He met You. I Think He now can understand me and my needs better than earlier,

WE had many interesting talks during that evening and the excitement was there near by. Women sat down to the soffa chairs against us, and they kept little their legs separate each others and it was obviously the meaning that we could find out that they did not had panties on at all and they smiled very nice way when speaking the same time. Sometimes they changed, later quite often, legs the other upper yhe othe so that we could see their pussies often open. Thenwe put some romantic music playing and started dance together. Changed the partners and we had possibility to touch both of the ladies body where we wanted when we peace by peace tried more and more. Later I could see that Aaros fingers were near Ailas pussy , at least near by, and so I did the same to Merja. And I was able to find that Aaro also enjoyed that very much, not only Me. After some one hour we open the knapps of the Ladies clothes and we were dancing naked. Ofcourse our cocks were standing strong and we could see that Ladies Pussies begin to be really wet also and that was meaning only one thing,! We wanted to fuck, all of us, very much wanted, I went to other room with Merja and saw how Aaros eyes were following our backs and it did not took many seconds when My cock was in merjas Pussy, She also is wonderfull SLUT i could find. First time was not ofcourse very long time, perhaps some 15 minutes to 20, and after that Merja wanted Me to suck HER clit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back