• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
No Yes , ofcourse NOW Merja is also AILAS friend. They have been fucked by the same four men ( for these days ) At first Aila or Me did not know Merja, only after having those happenings with Aaro & Co and after some monyhs they desided to marry each others again. So When these Ladies met and have now met several times they are also friends ofcourse, Now they can speak together how are they going to organize those other mens fucking with them from that same company which were with them on that "SLUTBOAT" . And it was also so awesome to look when AARO really hard fucked AILAS pussy and they were spoken of the idea and also what had they already done with HIS wife MERJA on that boat and AAROS cock was so hard, so big as it ever could be and fucking so hard as HE ever could and HE had now possibilty to makke BIG ORGASMS TO AILA, It really was wonderfull view to see how much Aila did enjoy of that "work" and HIS DICK deep in HER CUNT. Incredible beautiful.!

Christmas is coming soon. Merja has called many times to Aila and asked when is it coming the weekend, when they are goinng to "SlutBoat" to take care of those next men from that company. Aila told that SHE had calling from that director that if it would be the second weekend of the January next year, and now they are thinking that if it will be good time for them. I Am listening what they decide to do.

This is AILA HELLO.MEN.! I asked from my husband that how does he feel if I and Merja goes together to that "Loveboat" the second weekend next year. And how do think You can be "good Boy" during that weekend when You know that it is coming together 6 men to take cre of us . I have heard that they are waiting very warm to meet us and to get the chance of fucking me and Merja. I could see how his erection was coming when i spoke to him that, and I asked if he is now ready to put his dick in me .? I was cheating on him. He told that it will be just now really wonderfull idea and when we were making love he was telling how those men will fuck me and Merja and how he is waiting for us to come home from that cruise. Then i asked that what about if those men want to speak with You and tell You and Aaro how good whores we are, how they want to fuck and fuck us together once more and once more and once more.... He said that it sounds really interesting talking

Aila told me that :: Even this has been nice time couple of weeks to be together, Her pussy begin to scream another cocks, missing them, do You like that She asked, I want You like it. I want soon other cocks my dear, I like to be good SLUT with other men also, You must think the same My dear.

Then She said that perhaps we could invite Aaro and Merja this evening here and we could start a little bit training with Merja for the next weekend, You fuck Her and Aaro is going to put His Dick in ME and do HIS wonderfull ride with MY cunt, what You think ? I would preciate that very much, shall we do it now, ? :: Oukey i said Ailas hope is MY law or how is it.? That sounds not so bad idea. You can call them and say that system , oukey ? :: YES GEGLU ; I will do it, My pussy thanks you for this situation so very well, You know, oh yes I can today fuck with other cock, wonderfull, thanks Dear and Aila Kissed me and opeed Her pussy once more time for to fuck, now to ME before the others.!

Re. Ms. Aila's post:

Geglu said:
This is AILA. HELLO MEN!

Hello Ms. Aila! Good to hear from you again!

Geglu said:
I asked my husband, how does he feel if Ms. Merja and I go together to that "Loveboat" the second weekend of the new year. Do think you can be a "good boy" during that weekend, when you know 6 men will all be taking care of us?

You should, of course, always expect your cuckold husband Geglu to be a good boy at home when you are out with other men, even 6 other men simultaneously on a love boat, but it was kind of you to ask...

Geglu said:
I have heard that they are very hot waiting to meet and fuck Ms. Merja and me. I could see his erection was growing when I told him that...

It's important, of course, to tease and taunt your husband about your upcoming erotic encounters with other men. As you could see, that was already causing him to become a good boy for you...

Geglu said:
Then, I asked if he is now ready to put his dick in me ? I told him I was cheating on him.

Excellent. You told your husband straight-out you expected sexual performance from him, and you expected it now, while reminding him you are fucking other men...

Geglu said:
He told me that's a really wonderful idea. Then, when we were making love, he told me how those men will fuck me and Ms. Merja and how he will be waiting for us to come home from that cruise.

Good, Geglu responded appropriately...

Geglu said:
Then I asked, what if those men want to speak with you and tell you and Aaro that his wife Ms. Merja and I are such good whores they want to fuck us together again and again and again...? He said, that sounds really interesting...

Very good; you have Geglu on the right track. Whenever another man calls in the evening and asks to speak with you, he should... of course... answer politely ("Yes, of course, may I tell Ms. Aila who's calling?")... then hand you the phone. That is, if you have a land line.

If you and Geglu have separate cell phones, I suggest deciding whether you want him to answer your cell phone on your behalf when your lovers call in the evenings, and similarly answer politely before handing you your phone. If you decide you want Geglu to provide you with this service, make sure he understands he is to do that.

Re. Geglu's posts:

Geglu said:
Aila told me that even though this has been a nice couple of weeks to be together, her pussy is beginning to scream for other cocks; she is missing them.

You're a fortunate man, having a wife who doesn't hesitate to point out her sexual needs...

Geglu said:
Do you like that, She asked? I want You like it.

...and doesn't hesitate to tell you, in no uncertain terms, that she expects you to accept her strong need for a variety of lovers.

Geglu said:
I want other cocks soon, my dear. I like being a good SLUT with other men, not just you. You must think the same, my dear.

Few married men, be they self-acknowledged cuckolds or cuckolded secretly by their wives, are fortunate enough to be married to women who tell them in such straightforward, direct ways that to be sexually satisfied they must take lovers.

Geglu said:
Then Ms. Aila said, perhaps we could invite Aaro and his wife Ms. Merja over this evening, and we could start a little bit of training with Ms. Merja for the next weekend. You fuck Her and Aaro is going to put His Dick in ME and do HIS wonderfull ride with MY cunt, what You think ? I would appreciate that very much, shall we do it now?

OK, I said. Ms. Aila's hope is my law (or however you say it).

That was the right response. A more formal way to reply to your wife would be: "To hear is to obey, Ms. Aila." Or, "Your wish is my command, Ms. Aila." Or, "As you wish, mistress." Or, more briefly: "Certainly mistress." Or, "Yes ma'am."

Geglu said:
She replied: My pussy thanks you very much for this situation. Oh yes... I can today fuck with other cocks... that's wonderful... thank you, dear! Then, Aila Kissed me and opened Her pussy once more time for me to fuck before the others!

As you can see, you have greatly increased your wife's happiness by understanding and accepting her sexual needs. She is rewarding you accordingly...

—Custer

AILAS body, tits , neck, were so full of hickies when She returned from the "slutboat" weekend with MERJA and six men, those men had really used our wives how they wanted and AILA said that they really wanted them. Very little sleep but a lot of fuck.!!! And She was so glad that i give Her those freedom times, when She need it.

When She came home SHE asked : Do You STILL LOVE ME, GEGLU ? I have been really "goodGirl" , I never said no to any of those six sex men and their COCKS, which were standing unbelieveable much during the whole weekend, I do not know how many loads I have in MY PUSSY and and everywhere else on ME, ! Every man was really surprised when I used MY PUSSYMUSCLES around their cocks , they said that it had never happened for them , even with their wife, ??? I said that do You remember that also You did not do that even with me before You You was Your first cruise on boat and when You came home, I could feel what new tricks You had learned there, You remember?? I said, ! Aila asked that was it so, I told YES it was SO.! Oukey said Aila, but have You liked that after ????? With smiling on HER eyes. And I was "sold", I wanted MY ***** WIFE IMMEDIATELY. TO FUCK HER, FUCK FUCK FUCK. And the best thing was that SHE wanted that too,! Aila said that if I begin to sleep You can continue that fuck still , please, I Am so tired, because they didnt give ME time to sleepp almost anything, iy was all the time some cock in ME and I must say that I was very satisfied, for all of those six mens work on MY BODY, Kissing and making these hickies etc. Oh that was amazing trip. really SLUTTY WHORING TRIP, I LIKED IT SO MUCH. An I was doing HER CUNT so much , hard, long time as I could, and it was not very little. And HER PUSSY still was so WET, and HER body was tasting so many different loads.! Tits etc.!

When Aila returned to home also, She asked that how much I had wanked when imagining how SHe is getting cocks more and more,? I told that I had needed to do it some, and when we were making love , I was fucking HER pussy, She said that SHE feels so good when it is coming all the time new cock, one after the other again and again, again to take care of HER cunt. She is now very happy that it is coming many more weekends still with so many new cocks working in HER CUNT, She feels so much amazing feelings with those new good cocks.!!! She is happy to be Slut, so SHE can get those new cocks from time to time.

Re. your posts of 16 and 17 Jan. 2015, and today (19 Jan.): it sounds like there's no doubt you have a satisfied wife.

After some days Ailas arriving home from Her and Merjas last trip on that slutboat, on thursday evening our one neighbour visited us. About some 500 meters from our house, We from time to time visited each others with family and now Markku was alone. He asked if it is oukey to come, We were alone with Aila and said that ofcourse, You are very welcome. We made koffe and took a little cocnac and were spoken. He said that His wife Kirsti is now in expo system another city 3 days and He had free time and did not know what to do. We said that no problem we are at home, relax please. He is just near our age. We sat there on the coach with Aila and He against us coach chair. We took another cup of cocnac and spoke more, I do not know was it that alcohol little or what, I put my hand to My wifes shoulder, gave a small kiss and little stroke Her chess, She had Her red tight sweater with zipper, black skirt that reached up to the knees and red high heels on that evening. I little opened her zipper and peace by peace put My hand inner the sweater, She did not stop me doing that, Markku was looking at very interested in what is happening, Aila looked Me to My eyes and whispered, what are You doing, He is our neighbour, Ou I am just little undressing, it is so hot here. And She smiled to me, aha said, Shall we make the third ones, She said, this coming so hot I think, Aila said. We made them and soon the whole zipper was opened Her front side for to see quite much for Us to see with Markku. after some five minutes I took Her sweater away totally and She was sitting there now topless.

This has been stuff weekend for me to be alone and wait m Merja and Aila went now the other time to keep fun with new 6men to boatcruising, They are now arriving to harbor back and will be some 3-4 hours at home, They went for to fuck there. Last night about 02 I got text : Will You see us in our activies, I have a laptop with me, we could make skype If You like, is Aaro also there, You should wake HIM up too, Oukey.? :: Huhhuh, ofcourse I Am always very turning on to see MY AILA having other cock. I answered that ok. some after 10 minutes the skype opened, There were 6 naked men and two naked women in one bed and around it, They had some bigger, better cabin there, like sviit, ! Hi My dear, said Aila & Merja both having cock just from some of the men, You like me honey SHE asked, You love me to be *****, don´t You are You to naked show US how You our husbands masturbate while waiting US to return home, Men said also that :: You must be very proud of these REAL GOOD WHORES , YOUR ***** WIVES, THEY REALLY ARE amazing, from friday evening they have taken care of US, our needs, we have fucked them like animals if You want to know, we have changed partners almost all the time, just few minutes have been eatingm Your wives without bra and pants ofcourse, we began to be perhaps little tired when we go home s and perhaps Your Aila too and Merja, We think, :: Aila could still say that ofcourse YOU HAVE YOUR SLOPPY SECONDS WHEN WE COME HOME before we sleep, honey. Do You want that we still keep open this line but I think we do not speak so much, do You like to follow our trip? We said with Aaro that ofcourse please keep it open, that is so sexy, we wait You home dear ***** of ours, If You can perhaps You little see our standings too and masturbating, Yeah SHE said but leave us too something and we speak more at home what a really SLUTTY WHORES YOUR WIVES ARE, DONT WE, MERJA? Yeah Yeah SHE said quickly because it was somebody of the men just really hard fucking HER cunt, they said something to each others and then they said at the same time, YOUR WHORES LOVE YOU.!!! AND then long time we did not speak with them because they were really busy to get fucking all the time. Our wonderfull ***** wives which really enjoy to be WHORES.!

Geglu said:
.... Last night about 02:00 I got a text [from my wife Aila]: Will You see us in our activies, I have a laptop with me, we could make skype If You like, is Aaro also there, You should wake HIM up too, Oukey.? :: Huhhuh, of course I Am always very turned on to see MY AILA having other cock. I answered ok. After some 10 minutes the skype opened, There were 6 naked men and two naked women in one bed and around it. .... Hi My dear, said Aila, Merja and I are both having cock from some of the men ...

Far out. I guess there can now be no doubt in your mind that your wife Aila and her married friend Merja have been telling you the truth about their "love boat" sojourns...

Geglu said:
.... are You also naked? Show US how You our husbands masturbate while waiting for US to return home ....

And, you complied. Good work. You should, of course, always masturbate for your wife's viewing pleasure whenever she requests that.

Yes Custer, You are right, I have no doupt, I did not had earlier too ofcoursem I know SHE tells the thrueth to ME, She do not need to lie. She knows that this all is turning me a lot of . And it was really nice to follow that, we were watching this show about some four hours, when we little time sleep, and when we woke up again this show "must go on" was still remaining US how really hard but interesting "work" our ***** Ladies had been doing the whole weekend, we needed to help ourselves again because it was still more than 4 hours when the boat comes to harbor, Now it has come and we are waiting in any minutes Ladies of ***** of ours to return to home to tell every details. Now they have got 12 new cocks this year and the year is just in the beginning, January, are they doing new record this year.?????

HI.! This is AILA (WITH MERJA) ! OUUHMY GODNESS, We are still in "fire",! We had such so turning hot weekend with Merja, it was incredible amazing, Sic nice men gave us their hard cocks, one by one, and at least 3 men were all the time scrabling us stroking us in every place. The whole bodies of us were really satisfied but still we ALL THE TIME WANTED MORE AND MORE. WE WERE Nymphos, total whores, sluts and bitchies which without any shameness were spreading legs, wide open pussy, cunt to those men, which we first time saw there in the boat, We had the suites number and that was all. And our hearts were beaten 120 when we knocked on the door,! Immediately we had 6 naked men there waiting for us and in 10 sec I think they were undressing Me and Merja, It had told for them what to expect. So it started the most hot fucking weekend ever, even same quantity men was last time, But these men were perhaps ( 3-4 of them, ) more than 10 years younger than we. But they said later that they havd always wanted to get to fuck more experienced women which will knew . WHAT IS COCK, DICK, and they can enjoy of the fucking with all their hearts, Now they have and we were interested in hearing those words, and we told that if they like to speak dirtyis to us we enjoy that too. They really wanted to use us for they satisfaction, which really is the way that I at least want to be, I want to be best fuck ever what they had had, including their wives. It also make ME very turning on when I think that the man who just is fucking ME is MARRIED and HE STILL want to fuck ME, MY HOT PUSSY. I do not know even I tried to calculate, how many times I got the cocks in to MY CUNT, I do not know anymore, but if we think that it happened every second hour six times which near the trueth , I Think, and that is something 126 times during the weekend, best ever.!!!! Absolutely. And it made ME more horny to fuck with them when I could see MY HUBBY to follow us ( Together with Aaro) and they were masturbating to see us there . We wanted to be real objects to those mens cocks, and w were, real whores I think, I know. So does hubby. And when we arrived home we could find out how greatfully our men were at home, when they took us to kiss and no more than 5 sec I believe we were again naked, now with our own faithfully hubbies which do want to fuck only with their OWN WHORES, not outside and that is really wonderfull for us. I don´t know when can we sleep enough because I know that immediately when we come home from the work Hubbies are touching us, thy are now so HELL HORNY, but they are not the only ones.

I have fantastic Hubby, Always when I have been away from Home and some other man/men have used me, MY hubby has been so turning on that idea that HE can not keep HIS hands away from MY SKIN many minutes. Even now when I came home on sunday from MY adventures on BOAT he has wanted ME near some twenty times, even just some 30 minutes ago just stopped because I need to go dusch and start to go work, make some supper before and leave. I believe it is the same this evening when I return home and HE comes too from HIS work it will not take long time when HE say ME some dirty things and we go to do something between MAN / WIFE games and I must say that I also will like it, we speak MY games on BOAT with men etc. It is coming also tonight evening nice evening I think.

Happened Quite in the beginning, wifes adventures with others, The Third Man - I invited my cllegues one friday after worki if they could come to help us in the gardens work, I had bought soil that needed to diffuse to the garden. I put sauna on and we had taken some beer to drink. Later little coffe and cocnac. It came 5 ladies and six men there that evening,!

HI, SLUTTY LOVERS. WE have with merja now left last group of the company mens "good days", there is now 8 left, which we have promised to take care, So, we have now made nice days for the following way on cruise with them. 4 men + 6 men+6 men+6 men+6men+6 men, Original quantity has been that 42 men working in that company, for to keep our promises we have desided to take care of those left 8 men at the same weekend. They are nowplanning that it is not going to happen in boat, slutboat, they have summer house in Lappland, and the planning is to do that in beautiful, intimate LOGHOUSE in a silent forest place. That sounds nice to us. This is coming the record quantity for ME and Merja told that to Her too, to get naked 8 mens cocks in one weekend time. Perhaps this time will be more than weekend, because it takes time to go there, 1100 km from here.I Am, Merja is thinking : how can we be satisfied by the 8men, it may be quite interesting to see.

I had yesterday conversation with that company ( later home with husband) director if we still are coming to spent thetime with those 8 men, which we left there and we had not been in bed yet, I said , yes , we are still in meaning to make it true, how are we travelling to Lappland.
There is two Voyager cars and we are planning that both of those cars will be one of You Lady. Is there alsosome other plannings how to sit there, I asked.? Well, we think that perhaps You can sit on back seat between two men of ours, and if You like You can change them from time to time, when those two other men wants to rest from their driving long way etc. What You think, Aila, is that oukey for You both Ladies.? Sounds interesting for Me and I could find that there is some plannings of Your side why this system:! I said., Peeerrhhaps he told there, maybe You could get nice time there on the way too. ! He had in his mind the answer.! I told to husband in the evening this system andafter some thinking he say that : it sounds that You do not need to put difficult clothes on You for the driving way, only take them to Your luggage with if and when You go out to walking in mountinsand other nature.!!! What kind of easy dress ,you mean MY HUSBAND, I asked, ? Well I think that You do not need bras and panties at all and the dress which they can open easily, is My opinion, I know why You are going there, My Lovely Wife, I in any Love You So Much and Am waiting You home and telling me everything, all the details.!!! OK ? he said and now we are waiting those three days before travelling there and I can feel that MY enjoyment is growing.What to do now, I asked My Hubby.!?

I said to Hubby that why do not call now to Merja & Aaro and ask them to come here, we could look at porn movies ( I do not like them normally, but nowadays..... oh my my.... some of them are very interesting, hope that some day could even see good way made movie which is full of sex and could see right enjoyable fucking with other several peoples ) Geglu said it is oukey, I called them, but Merja was visiting Her parents and return tomorrow, so I told Aaro that why don´t You come here, You may keep fun with MY pussy together with Geglu, I could imagine again how it is coming to happen after two days in Lappland together Merja & ME & 8 men, how You think, He promised to arrive very soon.!

Users who are viewing this thread