• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
HI there.! Yes this is Aila. Like Geglu told You I was cruising. It was one My bankoffice customer, man who had visited many months in that bank. I could see clearly that He was interested in ME long time. He was flirting with Me when he had things to do there.

I must tell that I was also very interested of HIM and i was thinking that is He ever asking ME out, or is this flirting just the way how he is making things with everybody.

Well, so, after many months He asked from Me if He have possibility to offer Me some meal some day. I came very red from My face, because I found that My collegues could hear that too, even He asked it quite slow voice. I had desided that I do not go out with our customers ever, but I do not know why I told that let us see some day. Thanks , He said and went away.

Aila wrote long story of this "event" but it was somewhow impossible to send and it disappeared and SHE will not do it again, it was taken about an hour to write and then went away without Your seeing it, sorry.

Geglu said:
Hi there! Yes this is Aila.

Hi Ms. Aila! Good to hear from you!

Geglu said:
Like Geglu told you, I was cruising.

It sounds like you had a good time — indeed, a VERY good time — what with not allowing yourself to be distracted by the scenery (one might say)...

Geglu said:
It was one of my bankoffice customers, a man who had come to my bank for many months. I could see clearly that he was interested in ME for a long time. He flirted with me whenever he had things to do there.

It's important, of course, to be tuned in to such opportunities...

Geglu said:
I must tell that I was also very interested in HIM. I wondered whether he would ever ask me out, or whether his flirting was just the way he was with everybody...?

The question of whether you were attracted to him was, of course, important. Since you were, you could reasonably assume his flirtation meant he was attracted to you...

Geglu said:
After many months, he asked me if there was a possibility of offering me a meal some day.

Ah! He finally asked you out (although somewhat indirectly...).

Geglu said:
My face became very red, because my collegues could hear him, even though he asked in a low voice. I had decided that I would not go out with our customers, but... for some reason... I told him, "let us see some day."

Well, prospective lovers for satisfying sex are where you find them. Your reply let your prospect know you were interested in him, while being sufficiently indirect to avoid getting in trouble with your employer.

Geglu said:
Thanks , he said, and went away.

Excellent. Your prospective lover interpreted your reply correctly, and your desired outcome followed...

It seems to me it's a good thing for liberated married women such as yourself — and married women who are not liberated, but secretly would like to be — to follow forums like this one, to keep up-to-date on how other hotwives handle their cuckold husbands while maximizing their sexual satisfaction with lovers.

I know you're a busy hotwife (and that's good!), but I encourage you to post your sexual adventures whenever you feel so-inclined. The rest of us will look forward to hearing from you, as well as from Geglu.

Thank you for your post!

Last edited:
Thank You very Much Mr Cucter Last Stand(ing) Nice to hear from You and the way how You write and understand these peoples sex life and can take those important things from there and say Your thinkings of them.
Yes we went to that (SlutBoat) LoveBoat, with him and Merja and her friend fro the same company. Later when I discussed with Merja it was ofcourse very same systems with them, Not many seconds we were naked, ( we had both of us the "own) cabin, some three cabins between us. men had big standing immediately and we women had wet pussies, we spoke. We were so very hot and willing to get mens cock inside to our cunts that we could not think anything else. ( Geglu is looking, what am I writing, but I have told HIM the same what I now tell to You. He wanted to kiss my pussy, suck it and finger it later so much that I could not been more satisfied. We were making love some three hours, many times during that time and I needed (wanted too, even not normally often) to kiss HIS DICK and masturbate it and wanted it again to do good work in me.

After some three hours He asked if it would come another man from their company to our company to take part to this nice trips satisfaction game. After thinking about one minute I told that, well, that sounds great I think,, and so He called to that man and I called to Merja if SHE also would do the same, like this customer told that there is also two more of them now on that boat.

So we women could get really unforgettable experience the same trip.Two men doing us. Amazing happening, wonderfull. We were making love so many times and ways that I do not know after six hours fucking, I wanted to spread my Legs Wide Open, spread My Cunt for them easy going and I milked their both cocks so well as I could, and they felt it too, which thing they told me many times too. I trained myself that in My first travel on this boat, with My First BoatFucker. And when I returned home I did it first time to My husbond too and after that every time. Geglu was, is, so greatfull of that MYWAY that HE always thanks ME for that.

Hi again. Later, when I had been doing love making with those two gentlemen about again three hours, they asked if we could and would like to chance those partners with Merja, so that now and that is the way how we nice women which tits still were in really nice condition standing withaout any plastic surgery operation and our cunts were so much wanted by those men , could get two more cocks. so it happened during that trip the situation that it was so many men doing our vaginas so many times and so many ways. I can not tell everything so exciting and beautiful way as we had feelings during those sessions when they were fucking us-
This everything happened in periods of three hours when it was again time to see those first men and feel their Dicks. Only quicklywent to eat something and the other time we tried to go on dancing but after some five to ten minutes they wanted to come with "Their Ladies " to cabin to enjoy our pussies the best way. That we could and would like to do also again and again with MERJA.

When we had this trip over this director who first asked us ladies with them, told that it is all together working 42 men in their company.!! OK I said, So what it means is that : What You wonderfull AIla think if You have any possibility to take care of all of them during some forexamples 12-20 weekends so that there is again four men doing You on this "SlutBoat" like You say this name??? during one trip ??? If it is possible I would suggest for those men nice weekends from time to time, if they like.?! OHO, I said, oho.! And what is MY Profit of that ??? I asked. Then we separated and kissed and told bye byes .????

Hi Ms. Aila,

Re.*:

Geglu said:
.... When our cruise was over, the director who first asked us ladies to accompany him and several other men from his company told us that altogether, there are 42 men working for their company.

OK... I said.

So (he continued), what would you think, wonderful AIla, if you had a possibility of "taking care" of all of them during, for example, 12 to 20 weekends, such that there are again four men doing you on this "SlutBoat" [cruise boat], as you call it? That is, during each trip...? If this is possible, I would suggest to those men that they could have a "nice weekend" from time to time, if they like...

OHO, I said, oho! And what would MY profit be, in that...? I asked. Then we kissed, said bye bye, and separated.

That was a good reply.

If "the director" brings it up again (as he will, no doubt), you might point out to him that it sounds like he's trying to violate the second law of thermodynamics, which says (in essence):

"You can't get something for nothing."

—Custer

*I again attempted to straighten out the English in your post. I hope my revised version accurately represents what you said.

Thank You CLS , It was incredible experience to ME and Merja ! But that was nice experience and very satisfying and our Hubbies did like it too when we returned home and told them our nice journey. They could not stop fucking us because it was for them so turning on system and they did like to do the sloppy seconds and their fucking was hard, harder then for long time even very good also every time. I hink we can think about what those men asked from us when leaving us in harbor where our own men were waiting for us, for to get the answer from us that we really need to fuck with them immediately when we are at home, perhaps earlier, if possible. We really enjoy that we have susch so understanding married men, we love this lifetime we want to be SLUTTY ***** WIVES.

Hi Ms. Aila,

Regarding your earlier post:

Geglu said:
Thank you very much, Mr Custer Last Stand(ing). Nice to hear from you ....

You're welcome. It's nice to hear from you again too...

Geglu said:
Yes, we went to that LoveBoat (i.e., slutboat), with [the man who invited me] and Merja and her friend from the same company. Later, when I discussed [our adventure] with Merja, it was, of course, the very same with them. After only a few seconds we were naked. We both had our "own" cabins, some three cabins between us. The men had big-standing [erections] immediately, and we women had wet pussies. We were very hot and so willing to get the men's cocks inside our cunts that we could not think anything else.

Great! It's refreshing to hear you, a woman with a normal healthy sex drive, say straight-out that you and your woman-friend Merja were so hot to fuck multiple men that you could hardly wait.

Geglu said:
Geglu is looking at what am I writing. I have already told HIM what I am now writing to you.

Also great! I encourage you to continue telling Geglu all about your extramarital adventures fucking other men. It will make him hot for you on a continuing basis. If you're secretive about your extramarital fucking, by contrast, that would most likely cause him to become suspicious and, as a result, withdrawn.

Geglu said:
He wanted to kiss my pussy, suck it and finger it later so much that I could not have been more satisfied. We were made love many times for three hours, and I wanted it too, and to kiss HIS DICK and masturbate it because I wanted it to continue doing its good work in me.

You experienced a very good illustration of the "extramarital sex increasing your husband's lust for you" effect. According to

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hardcover])

(and the more recently-published edition of this book with a different subtitle): when a man suspects or knows his woman has fucked another man or men, he is strongly motivated to fuck her vigorously himself, thus using his erect penis as a suction pump to remove the sperm of the other men from her vagina in order to substitute his own sperm. (The penis has evolved to have the shape it does have so it functions effectively as a suction pump while fucking.)

Thus, Geglu's intense... indeed irresistible... desire to fuck you extensively after you had fucked other men at length on the "love boat" was a result of evolutionary biology. He was unable to help himself... he probably wouldn't have been able to resist, even if he wanted to.

Geglu said:
Geglu then asked if another man from their company could take part in this nice "trip satisfaction" game. After thinking about one minute I said, well, that sounds great.

You sound like a woman who knows what you want...

Geglu said:
So, he called that man. Then, I called Merja and asked if SHE would do the same again.

This sounds like a financial bonanza for the company that operates the Love Boat (or SlutBoat, as you call it)...

Geglu said:
So, we women could get really unforgettable experiences on the same trip. Two men doing us. Amazing. Wonderfull. We made love so many times and ways I can't recall them all after six hours of fucking. I wanted to spread my legs wide open, and spread my cunt so they would have easy going, and I milked both their cocks as well as I could, and they felt super-turned-on too, and told me so many times.

Very impressive! THANK YOU, Ms. Aila, for your super-hot description of what you feel like as a sexually-turned-on woman fucking multiple men.

Geglu said:
I trained myself during my first trip on this boat with my first BoatFucker. When I returned home, I did it to my husband too and, after that, every time. Geglu was, and is, so grateful that I am doing this MY WAY that HE always thanks ME for it.

Good work! It sounds like you've attained an optimal position as a married woman. You are where you want to be. My congratulations to you, and to Geglu too for accepting his natural role as your cuckold and recognizing that it benefits both of you.

—Custer

Last edited:
HI.! Hubby is now again all the time wanting to make love with me .! He has been so hell turning on to do that the whole time after my returning from fucking other men. I must say that it has been big winning to Me to get such a hubby who can understand My needs to fuck also other MEN and He himself also still ( or because of that ) is so hell willing to fuck me too, even I Am not so very faithfull wife. Just the opposite of that. ! I have wonderfull feeling. Waiting is that day coming aat all when I do not want this.??? Now I hope not for ever.!!!

Hi Ms. Aila,

Regarding the concluding sentence in your post of November 11:

Geglu said:
We [you and your hotwife friend Ms. Merja, I gather] really enjoy having such understanding husbands; we love this life. We want to be SLUTTY ***** WIVES.

As you should, of course. You and Ms. Merja are leading the lives of proper married women, with complete freedom to date, seduce and fuck whomever you please, and enjoying yourselves to the fullest. Your husbands should be commended for playing their proper roles as your cuckolds, being... as they are... completely accepting of your sexual needs.

Regarding your post of November 15:

Geglu said:
My Hubby once again wants to make love with me all the time! He has been turned on to do that the whole time after I returned from fucking other men [on the cruise boat].

Good! That's exactly as it should be.

Geglu said:
I must say, I have won big by scoring a hubby who understands My need to fuck OTHER MEN as well as him.

Indeed you have, Ms. Aila...

Geglu said:
... AND he is willing to fuck me even though I am not a faithful wife, but rather, I am just the opposite.

I would say you should have put it the other way around: your cuckold husband finds himself wanting intensively to fuck you, vigorously and often, BECAUSE you are fucking other men. It's a biological imperative. He can't help himself, because he knows he's in competition with them...

Geglu said:
I have a wonderful feeling.

As you should...

Geglu said:
Is a day coming when I will not want this??? I hope not!! Not ever!!!

That's hard to say. Different women seem to have differing responses to menopause. Some seem to lose interest in sex completely afterwards. Others seem to maintain their sex drives unabated afterwards.

Since you are responding in such positive ways to fucking as many men as possible, while your cuckold husband encourages you to do so and finds that a strong turn-on himself, my guess would be that you'll find yourself enjoying a long life of near-complete, perhaps even totally complete, sexual fulfillment.

AND you are in the avant-garde — on the leading edge, really — of marital relationships. I encourage both of you to keep up your good work and continue setting a good example for others.

—Custer

Last edited:
This is Geglu hello., I got a text from one man of those which were with our Ladies there in LoveBoat, it was written. Thank You very much Mr of Aila. It was excellent to borrow Your wifes CUNT, It was really wet and willing to get MY COCK, - TOO:! She and I did it some ten times during that trip, amazing. Plus other men too. SHE really is wonderfull SLUT: Would like to do it again with HER, many times- You mind ?
Aila had given him my number when SHE was having orgasm with this man.

I asked from Aila who is this guy.? SHE said that it is the third man of those who fucked HER.! She told that SHE felt immediately when SHE saw that man that now it is coming something beautiful. SHE saw him first time, and SHE was naked on bed spreading HER legs wide open and very quickly this man dropped his pants and his cock was so hard, so standing and looked him up , because the erection and SHE could imagine that when it comes inside to HER PUSSY SHE is "SOLD" so to say. And it was true, He very hard pushed himself against HER wet CUNT and She already started to feel that SHE very easily is now getting the orgasm, first time for a long long time, even fucking had been good and amazing and felt really good. She begin to scream because it was so good feeling and the man had asked what is husnabds telephone number I want to thank him for Your fucking and between the screaming AILA had told my number. To the man who SHE had never seen before and who was all the time fucking HER like a man, only having with him just few minutes, It had been really excellent feeling AILA said.! That is the way he got my number.! And I get the text.!

Geglu,

Thanks for your update.

Geglu said:
This is Geglu. I received a text message from one of the men who were with our Ladies [my wife Ms. Aila and her friend Ms. Merja] on the LoveBoat. It said: "Thank you very much, Mr. Aila. It was excellent to borrow Your wife's cunt, which was very wet and willing to accept my cock!"

Nice. It was very kind of Ms. Aila's loveboat lover — or one of them, I suppose I should say — to write and express his appreciation of your wife fucking him. He sounds like a gentleman.

Geglu said:
She and I did it some ten times during that trip. Amazing! Plus other men too. Ms. Aila really is a wonderful slut! I would like to do it again many times — would you mind?

Your wife fucked him ten times?! Not to mention the many times (apparently) she fucked his colleagues on the love boat?! Jeez... that's VERY impressive...

Geglu said:
[My wife] Ms. Aila had given [her love boat lover] my number while she was having an orgasm with him.

What?! Your wife gave him your phone number in the midst of an orgasm, and he actually remembered it?! That's also very impressive...

Geglu said:
I asked Ms. Aila, who is this guy?

That's really funny...

Geglu said:
She said he is the third man of those who fucked her. She went on to say she felt immediately, when she saw him, that something beautiful was coming. When she saw him the first time, she was naked on the bed spreading her legs wide open.

Your wife was ready for him...

Geglu said:
Very quickly he dropped his pants, and his cock was hard and standing straight up. She imagined him entering her pussy and was "SOLD" on him immediately. Then, as anticipated, he pushed himself into her wet cunt and she immediately began feeling that she would very easily orgasm, for the first time in a long long while...

Oh no... it's not good at all for your wife to suffer from a shortage of orgasms...

Geglu said:
...even [though our] fucking had been good and amazing and felt really good.

Maybe that means when your wife fucks you, it feels "really good and amazing" to you but less so to her...

Geglu said:
My wife begin to scream, because [her love boat lover] felt so good.

Great!

Geglu said:
So, Ms. Aila's love boat lover asked, what is your husband's telephone number? I want to thank him for you fucking. Between her screams, my wife told him my phone number — the man she had never seen before, and who was all the time fucking her like a man, only being with him just few minutes each time.

It's hard to get over your wife telling her love boat lover her phone number during her orgasm, and him remembering it. Very impressive. Obviously he has a talent for remembering the things he considers most important, even while heavily distracted...

Geglu said:
It was a really excellent feeling, Ms. AILA said! That is the way he got my number, and how I received a text message from her love boat lover!

Well, it's good to hear your wife found him exceptionally satisfying and they want to continue seeing each other. It sounds like she had a good variety to sample from, and she scored a good one.

But, the important question (which I must ask) is: did Ms. Aila's love boat lover get HER phone number...?

—Custer

Last edited:
Well, we have not spoken of that with wife. But I believe that he has her number too. And he knows where Aila is working in bankoffice. Too, because nowadays that companys accaounts are in that bankoffice, where Aila is working, peoples salries also. So in any case they can see AILA there when they visit there in bankthings.!

Aila called to Aaro yesterday and asked : How do feel now ? Is everything oukey with You and Merja? Now when SHe done those nice things with other men even You are married, once more now.? Is there jealousy left.?

Aaro had told that ofcourse there is jealousy feelings still but that his cock does really enjoy those stories which MERJA tells him. And He now enjoy very much to FUCK MERJAS used CUNT and it is now very exciting life with them. ! he had told that HE need to thank us of this situation and that when can we meet all together next time and perhaps HE could now also fuck Aila again. It has gone now so much time of that. And Geglu could fuck MERJA. Is that oukey for You. ? He asked. Aila said that ofcourse it is very nice thing. When are You coming ?

When they came our home, we were waiting for them already naked. Soon after their coming it was obviously that they would be also without clothings. Merja and Aila kissed each others very passionate, thier tits were together, they stroke each others bum strongly and were very interested of them together. They begin to handle each others to their cunts with their hands, fingers and asked if they could go first together bed and keep fun. We agreed and found out that also very enjoyable and hot. Our cocks were standing so good way when we were watching them together. They also spoke how those men stroked and fucked them on that boat .....

Geglu,

Thanks for keeping us informed. Re.:

Geglu said:
Aila called [her love-boat-lover] Aaro yesterday and asked: "How do you feel now? Is everything ok with you and [my woman friend] Merja? [Taking into account that] you too are married, would you like to meet again? Is there jealousy?"

Aaro replied: "Of course there is some jealousy, but my cock really enjoys the stories Merja tells me. I enjoy fucking Merja's 'used' cunt and find it very exciting." He went on to say he needs to thank us for this situation, and asked when all of us can meet again? Then, perhaps he could fuck Aila again? And, perhaps Geglu could fuck Merja? Is that ok with you [Aila]?" Aila said: "Of course, that would be very nice. When are you coming?"

Great! It was totally appropriate for your wife Aila to take the initiative and call her hot lover Aaro, sound him out regarding his relationship with her sexy friend Merja, and (in essence) ask him when he is going to come to your home so she can fuck him again.

Also, you're very fortunate to have a wife who, in addition to being sexually liberated (with your encouragement), is so understanding she is fully OK with you indulging in the pleasures of being fucked by her sexy friend Merja.

Geglu said:
When Aaro and Merja they came to our home, we were waiting for them already naked. Soon after their coming it was obvious they too would soon be without clothing.

Cool... they must have found it a turn-on for you and your wife to open your front door in the nude and welcome them.

Geglu said:
Merja and Aila kissed each other very passionately with their tits together; they stroke each other's asses strongly and were very interested in each other.

Good! My impression is, it's easier and more "socially acceptable" for women to be turned on by each other — i.e., to have some bisexual tendencies — than for men, and many men (obviously including you and Aaro) find that a turn-on.

Geglu said:
They began fingering each other's cunts, and asked if they could go to bed together first for some fun.

Sounds like a hot sex show...

Geglu said:
We agreed...

Well, yes — of course...

Geglu said:
...and found out that also was very enjoyable and hot. Our cocks stood up at attention while we watched them together.

It was totally appropriate for your and Aaron's cocks to stand at attention while watching your wife in a state of passion with her woman friend...

Geglu said:
They also spoke of how those men stroked and fucked them on the love-boat.

You're also very fortunate, as is Aaron, that your wife and her friend Merja are so open about describing their sexual experiences with other men.

Thanks again for your erotic update.

—Custer

After ladies having good time together they asked us to cum in and it was really fantastic to see how happy Aaro was again to get the permission from Aila to go in to HER and immediately Aaro started to fuck like an animal, so hard, so quick and enjoying My ***** Wifes Cunt, and ofcourse at the same Merja offered Me HER open wet Pussy for fucking from the back side, like a doggy style, You know.. Her tits were swinging so nicely when I pushed y cock in and out in and out, I really did like that Lady, Slutty merja. We have had amazing time from now on , lovely.

It was awesome to look MY WIFE AILA under AARO and see how HER beautiful quite big tits were swinging when AARO pushed HER PUSSY, put HIS cock deep in to MY AILA and SHE at the same told how those 4 men were fucking HER and MERJA, AAROS wife during their cruising on that slutboat. Aila said that :: Merja and I have promised to give iur cunts for fucking to all men in that same company, 4 men at the time, 38 left, so it means about 10 weekends for ME and MERJA under those men, what do You think of hat? ;; Yes You can do that AARO said I like MY and Merja new lifestyle, 38 You said and 10 weekends, ? Why not 6 weekends? HE continued, I was stroking MEJA at the same every place and it was wonderfull moments, views to see and experience this all, then AILA begin to calculate that ;; HEY AARO it means 5 weekends six men and one weekend 8 mens fucking for us, DoYou really want that,??? That sounds so good, why not You do that, my my my said AILA need to think it, or what You think Merja, at that time AARO put HIS sperm straight inside to MY WIFES PUSSY, AMAZING NICE feeling and My cock was in HIS wifes cunt. very good moments.

Geglu said:
.... My my my, said AILA. I will need to think about that. What do you think, Merja? At that time, AARO ejaculated HIS sperm straight into MY WIFE'S PUSSY; that was an AMAZINGLY NICE feeling; and my cock was in HIS wife's cunt. Very good moments.

Ah... a revelation. Previously you've said AARO is married, but I believe this is the first time you've said he is your wife's friend Merja's husband.

Thanks for your erotic update. It sounds like your wife and Merja are facing some serious and strenuous sex during upcoming weekends, and looking forward to it...

Users who are viewing this thread