• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
NEXT variant from Merja side was that SHE liked to masturbate HER pussy against Me and SHE was waiting that I will take the sperm straight to My hand by masturbating myself against HER. That was Her wedding days hopes one of them, So I needed to do it to HER. She was so Hot by doing HER nannies very strong at the Same time with HER other hand.

After that it was time to sleep a little. About three a clock I waked when I undetod that somethin was happening with MY COCK. It begin to grow again but not just alone, Merja was helping it with Her mouth and hands. So we needed very quickly again put each others toys to our places, That was so nice, I liked it a lot of,, but so did Merja too.

NEXT TIME I awaked when I tasted nice arom about 8.00 a clock in the morning. It was Merjas Pusssy just above My Face when I opened My eyes. She said that now it is time to make good for HEr again and so I started to kiss HER CUNT and it did not take long time when HER CUNT was so wet and She again turned in to the other site and we were again in 69. We were enjoying each others more than hour like that before it was time to push MY COCK in to HER WET PUSSY. That was the new days first wedding present to Merja from Me when My sperm again went inside to HER CUNT, this ***** wife MERJAs pussy. Wonderfull start for the morning. Good Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorning Sweden, I needed to say.

Saraha said:
..........hands ironing HER boobs and nannies............ so hot.

Ironing and caressing in the Finnish language are actually one homonymous word. Taking into account the level of Geglu's English, it is not too difficult to see why he makes mistakes such as this.

SORRY. and You speak perfect Finnish.! Deutch, Swedish, Russian.?

Kissing Cunt is something men and women should encourage more often. Some husbands need instruction in how to do it properly, so they can become better cuckolds.

Yes Saraha, and I must tell that it is so good tasting and wonderfull feeling to get allow to suck, kiss Your wifes pussy, after ME or after another man, who, which, has fucked HER really good way. Our trip was new experience to all of us what is coming to celebrate wedding, And we all were almost 98 % of that time naked,
We put clothings only for the time when we "NEEDED" to go to eat something that we had power more to use fucking. Only I could see My Wife when this Ship stop back to Helsinki. And we went homes of both of our families. First time Aaro could fuck His "New Wife" after wedding when they went home, even His Wife had been used all the time after wedding, after they were again man and wife. But when we went home with My Wife AILA, I could also see that SHE had been doing that same with Aaro and immediately when we arrived home I undress HER and SHE was very willing to show ME how it had been fucked HER CUNT on that boat by the AAros cock. It was so sliply and willing and I was also in seventh heaven by MY feelings, making love with WIFE. Incrediple amazing wonderfull.

What happened with aaro and My Wife, in their cabin.? What did spoke Merja and Aila after two weeks from the wedding cruising, they have some secrets for Us, but they want to tell that for the reason we do not know yet with aaro, but they have been in such so good mood.!!!. They said only that they do have some interesting plan for them and for Us.!!!

Now last night Aila said that, they had desided with Merja to go next weekend without Me and aaro to cruising. She said that it begins to feel now both of them that they need new cocks to fuck their pussies. More than that just they have asked us to be together at home and normally like we are at home, :: NAKED :: both of US. They said that if it feels excitement and cocks are standing when thinking of wives fucking with others, we can , and need to masturbate together, but ofcourse we do not fuck each others with AARO and ME.

Aila is now waiting for so much new cock(s). She told in the morning when I was fucking HER pussy that SHE is so happy that I understand HER sexuality so good and I also want HER to get new cocks always when SHE feels it would be nice thing to HER CUNT. And SHE said that SHE is also happy that I Am ready to fuck HEr many times a day ( night) when SHE is waiting new cocks fucking in o HER CUNT. SHE so much like to be MY SLUT and many OTHER MENs SLUT and ***** too. And HER muscles in HER vagina were milking MY COCK . Please remember that You are not allowed to go to fuck anybody else, while we are cruising, because it is MERJA with ME there now too, and SHE is only woman who You are fucking other than ME. But You can take sperm to You hands so many times as You like while we are there, alone or together with AARO, but touching only Yourself, not AAROs cock and ass. I can take AARO too to my places, every place where I want and so many times as I LIKE and HE can when it is that moment. Still 5 nights before we can go there. Do You still have somebody who You know who is going to fuck You, I asked from HER, :: Yes She told, it is one client who visit almost every day in my bank and HE want only speak with me of HIS bank things, and HE has been flirting with me every time and wait when I will be ready, I promised now to Him that next friday and weekend You can have ME.

Last evening when we were making love in our bed, it came calling, I answered, there was some man which I did not know, He asked if Aila is at home? I gave the telephone to Aila, :: Oh it is You, what news do You have, ( I could hear their voices ) He said that three nights and one day and I can fuck You, He said, OU YEESSSSSS Aila said, that is right. Then He told that He could take Aila from Her work three a clock and they go together straight to boat, He said, I Am so much thinking the cruising trip with You,And said bye bye, see You soon. Perhaps I visit Your bank, I bring some money to my account, oukey? Ofcourse it is oukey, waiting for Your visit, kisses.

Wife wanted to make love with Me early in this morning.She told that we have spoken that You are My Man, and You get My Pussy, before and after , other men. You know that Me and Merja goes to cruising today evening and we come home back on Sunday. One good cutomer of Our Bank offfice, has promised to take good care of Me and Merja duing the weekend.
It is coming quite interesting now because it has promised quite much wind at least today. Let us hope that not too much. This evening it is another man in My Pussy and in Merjas Cunt too. Have a good weekend You and Aaro, . Lets see how Aaro now takes this trip because You remember why He wanted divorce about one year ago, and He has accepted His new role in their family. You are not allowed to visit any whores, You remember.? You ( had only one) have now only two sluts which You can fuck, Merja and Me. But You can "Take to your Hand " alone or together with Aaro when thinking us to be fucked on that boat, "LOVEBOAT", You know.!!! AND She kissed me when She went to work and I to My work. Lets see if She text Me.!!!?

AILA SEND TEXT ONE MINUTE AGO ( 19.53 FIN TIME, SHE AND MERJA HAS BEEN NAKED WITH MEN SINCE 17,15 AND No need to ask if they have got anything, I think,
Miss them coming home.!

Geglu said:
[My wife] Aila is now waiting for so many new cocks. She told me in the morning when I was fucking HER pussy that SHE is so happy that I understand HER sexuality so good and I also want HER to get new cocks always when SHE feels it would be a nice thing for HER CUNT.

You have discovered the key to your wife's happiness, Gegliu...

Geglu said:
And SHE said that SHE is also happy that I Am ready to fuck HEr many times a day and night while SHE is waiting for new cocks for HER CUNT. SHE so much likes to be MY SLUT and a SLUT for many OTHER MEN and a ***** as well.

Your wife is obviously among the liberated women who find that the more they fuck men other than their husbands, the more they want to fuck...

Geglu said:
And HER muscles in HER vagina were milking MY COCK. Please remember that you are not allowed to go out and fuck anybody else while [my woman friend Merja and I] are cruising, because it is MERJA with ME there now too, and SHE is only woman you can fuck other than ME.

You're an unbelievably fortunate cuckold. Posts from other cuckolds on this forum strongly imply it's very unusual for a liberated wife to allow her cuckold to fuck any woman other than her, and fairly common for them to deny their cuckolds even sex with them, allowing them only to beat their weenies (and then, only with their permission)...

Geglu said:
But, you can take your sperm into your hands as many times as You like while we are present, or alone, or together with [your friend] AARO, but touching only yourself, not AARO's cock and ass.

It's very kind of your cuckoldress to be this permissive. I hope you express your gratitude to her...

Geglu said:
I can take AARO too, [my wife said,] at my places, anyplace I want, and as many times as I LIKE and HE can [do me at any] moment. ....

Yes, of course, there's nothing unreasonable about that...

Geglu said:
Last evening when [my wife Aila and I] were making love in our bed, the phone rang. I answered; it was some man I did not know. He asked for Aila, and I gave her the phone.

That's very hot...

Geglu said:
Oh, it is you [my wife said], what news do you have? ( I could hear their voices.) He said, in three nights and one day and I will be able to fuck you, then: oh, YEESSSSSS. Aila said, that is right. He continued, saying that he could pick up Aila from Her work at three-o-clock and they can go together straight to the boat. He went on to say, I am so much thinking about [our upcoming] cruise together. Then, finally: Bye-bye, see You soon. Perhaps I will visit Your bank; I will bring some money [to deposit in] my account, OK? My wife replied, of course it is OK, I am waiting for your visit. Kisses...

It's very cool that one of your wife's lovers called when you were in bed with her; and you answered for her then politely gave her the phone; and her lover then told her he is looking forward to fucking her soon, and taking a cruise with her (alone); and your wife confirmed that she too is looking forward to fucking him soon, and their cruise.

Congratulations for your outstanding performance as your wife's cuckold. She should be proud of you, and it seems clear that she is. Keep up your good work!

Last edited:
Tanks Custer Last Stand.! Yes it is obviously that She is happy / Been married 28 years,/ Her first fucking with other man than me happened when She was 23 and we had been married 2.8 years, My cousin was the first one. But from that first love making to another it took about 5 years when She told to Me in bed that :: I want that You promise also other men Fuck My cunt.

Now She send text to me from the boat that it has now done so many times, not much slept, together 4 men from mans company, see You, kisses,!

Now I Like to Be Cuckolded but only because I also can fuck wife very much.

Custer Last Stand :! I have also found out that the more wife sleep with other man the more SHE want to find new cock for to fuck HER.
This is somehow such not unusual game with us but this is interesting and very turning on to both of US with Aila. It was also for me quite interesting to answer that phone when HER new fucker called, which ofcourse I did not know then, I would like to send HER pics but even SHE is so sexually person SHE do not want HER naked pics public to see, let see some day.

Wife text some minutes ago,: Boat after 4 hours in harbor, I Am so tired, happy, maybe later home, want more.!

Aila send text and Merja to Aaro. :: The Slutboat is now in Harbor. We are continuing our trip tll some 8 pm. Send You text if You want to take us together home, adress I We see that later, Still something "to do" ???!!! You know.!!

Geglu said:
Thanks Custer Laststand!

You're welcome Geglu!

Geglu said:
It is obvious my wife is happy. We have been married 28 years.

Great! My congratulations to both of you.

Geglu said:
My wife first fucked another man when She was 23. We had been married 2.8 years; it was my cousin.

Excellent — your wife got an early start. Good for her!

Geglu said:
But, from that first love-making with my cousin, it took another 5 years...

Oh no! For 5 years your wife suppressed herself sexually, it sounds like, while masturbating (no doubt) to thoughts of fucking your cousin...

Geglu said:
...finally, She told me one day, while we were in bed: "I want you to promise that you will allow other men to fuck my cunt."

It took your wife a long time to get up the courage to tell you she needs more sex than you can furnish, but she finally did it...

Geglu said:
Now, my wife sends me text messages from the cruise boat she is on with her lover. She tells me she has fucked four men from her lover's company many times, and has not been getting much sleep.

Ah... your wife is obviously a strongly sexual woman, and is not hesitating to express her sexuality with not just one lover but FOUR. Very impressive!

As for sleep: hey, when a woman goes on a cruise with four men, that's not what it's all about...

Geglu said:
I have also found out that the more my wife sleeps with other men, the more she wants to find new cocks to fuck.

I think that's normal. Many posts from women and their cuckolds, over time on this forum, have been consistent with what your wife and you have found: the more extramarital lovers a woman fucks, the more she wants to fuck.

Geglu said:
This is interesting and a very strong turn-on for both Aila and me.

Good. You're responding appropriately as your wife's cuckold...

Geglu said:
It was also quite interesting to answer the phone when my wife's new lover called.

Good. It is, of course, among your duties as your wife's cuckold to answer the phone when her lovers call and respond politely when they ask to speak with her, even if you're in bed with her (saying something like: "Yes, of course, just a moment...")

Geglu said:
I would like to post Aila's pics, but even though she is a very sexual person she does not want her nude pics posted for the public to see. Maybe some day...

It would be inappropriate to post photos of your wife without her permission, so you should not do that, of course.

I'm sure it would be of interest to the forum, however, if you were to post some photos of your wife fully dressed, perhaps wearing a party mask or with her head turned so her face is not visible, if she is willing to give you permission to do that.

[BTW, I took the liberty of straightening out the English in your posts. I hope I didn't distort what you said.]

—Custer

Last edited:

Thanks again Custer Last Stand. We went with Aaro in the evening to take them 8 a clock from the adress they gave us. They had only mens normal shirt on and last knapps were open down the shirt. They had other clothes in their packages whic I put backk side of the car.
They wanted to sit back seat and so from the mirror we could see their open pussies when they spreaded their legs there. The men opened the door for them , naked, and kissed little and said hi and THANK YOU SO MUCH OF YOUR FUCKINGS.That was amazing weekend. See You.!!!!!!!!!!
I drove first Merja and Aaro to their home, they now wanted to be without us, Merja said that :: I think AARO is waiting to get something,??? Are You My Love.??? Aaro said that :: Now first time I was waiting for the moments so much to get those sloppy seconds, that I can not understand. !!! Oh what a moving it is Aaros behaviour now comparing the days He wanted divorce from HER AGAIN WIFE,
When we were at home I could see how sleepy AILA was, but SHE said that I Can not go yet to sleep, I Believe that now it is still YOUR cocks turn to go in to MY CUNT. It was taken perhaps not more than 10 sec from Aila and the customer of HER work place bank, when they arrived to the big cabin which was rented by the company of the men, than they were naked and wife on back side legs spreaded and ready to take this mans cock deep in HER Vagina to pump it really hard. They both had waitid it so much that it did not needed any "Play the Games" to come hot and turning on. They were tat situation all the day. And it was same kind cabin to Merja and the other man from their company. I think they will have a lot to talk after this trip in their company. It was also coming later some more.....Perhaps afternoon or in the evening , if SHE want to write something, She begin to be quite interesting of this thread now when I showed Her what this is, I told that I have written so much of our life here. She was giggling and asked , MUCH.? Yes I told , very much. She kissed me and we needed to fuck again. She slept now four hours, had wanted much much more but SHE needed to go work some 25 mintes ago. Those together 4 men is so that...

Users who are viewing this thread