Getting deeper in us

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
I found something common with us white bois in anal sex. After a hung black bull get pass our anal rings he gets to a curve were he has to turn his cock to go deeper into us. It can be painful too.Have any one of you been through that.

been there

I found that spot, you are referring to, at about seven inches in for me. I just let them work past it with shear determination. I'll never forget the feeling the first time one got past that point. That is when I knew I was truly getting dominated and loving it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: indicuck
Thats the spot.I’m always happy when they reach that spot and pass it.My husband love to reach and play with it, pass it a few times, this send me wild and I easily orgasm.I have never asked other “wives”, about it but I will.

Oh yes, I cum pretty quickly too when those big cocks go that deep. It's a completely different orgasm, getting fucked, than the one I have when I'm doing the fucking. I need them both.

That curve you talked about is definitely there. That is why a 9 inch man hits bottom so easily
but if you have 9+ or bigger and his cock curves upward. take him face to face
if the big cock curves downward take him doggy style
stop letting men "force" their way thru though.
at 7 inches your ass pussi curves forward and to your left. The directions are in reference to you. blakc cocks are nice for this because #1 mmore of them are this big compared to white. #2 you can get them just hard enough for fucking but they can stay a little flexible too and therefore go around the corner more easily than a white cock that big. White men get rock hard as soon as they are getting what they want. I will admit that the first man that big to take me was white. I am white male myself.
He saw (caught) me in lingerie n wanted me. He ordered me to take off the blk Speedo I waswearing as pantie and to leave on the garter belt , stockings and high heels i was wearing to look at myself in mirror. i was topless and shaved. my dark blonde hair was short and a swimiing championship had been theat weekend
This couple had been paying my way beyond what the school provided. The lingerie was the wife's and she saw me admiring it. She said go ahead. So i put on the garte belt and stockings. I left on my Speedounder it as panties. She brought me shoes taht were too big for her. strap sandals with 2 or 2 and 1/4 inch heels
Anyway, we were not expecting her husband and we really thought we were just playing around
he came in and just paused
i was worried, about waht he thought, not about him being angry or maybe hittingme or suspecting i was trying for his wife
instead he started rubbing my legsand feeling my boy tits
He put my hand onhis cock
it was huge and was not even hard yet
he rubbed my hand on it through his pants. I was pretty sure he knew i was already a cocksucker
He had hinted at that several times over the past few months
He also told me his was nearly a foot long but i was sure that NOBODY"s was that big
at least no white cock
I was getting curious to see just how big he got
Also gettting a little horny from his seduction
I unzipped him and looked up into his eyes
He said "I KNEW you wanted it"
I looked over at his wife and she nodded approval
i undid his belt and snap and pulled his trousers dwon along with his undies
his cock hung oveer halfway to his knees, like a lot of the black boys I had seen!
I sucked him and his wife took off my "panties" one snap at a time to leave stcoking and garters in place with my panties off
She also fingered my ass and lubed me up with vaseline
said "you are going to need this"
She also said "He has been talking about your body for over a year" His cock was completely straight and hard
a full 11 inches
he had me bend ove the end of the bed for doggy style
he pressed his cock into my pussy slowly and gently
wehn he was halfway in he said "how long have yo been getting fuck
i said , little over three years
Then he put My left leg up on his hip and shifted me around until he was hitting bottom.
Then he moved my left leg a little higher yet and held my right thigh in place with his other hand--he lunged forward inme until he was balls deep. I had not idea i could take that much cock. So in one session I was shown the 7 inch, 9 inch and then bigger barriers. He and his wife expleianed it later but i sure enjoyed before i understood as well. She also said that my little cock might be nice for HER ass
luv, MsGary

Thanks Ms Gary, the face to face set our minds for true loving.The love making toppled with knowing he has reach so deep has send us to such powerful orgasm over and over again.This truly send us whites into our deepest feminine state,his bark skin, weight on us, his strong muscles ,owning our bodies with each stroke.

I was fucked by a black stud with a little over 10 inches. Don't know about 'around the bend' but whatever he did when his balls were against my ass made my toes tingle. I was worried I couldn't take it all after we got started but he didn't give me much choice and fucked me til it all fit. It was worth the pain. Now I'd submit and let any BBC bury itself in me.

MsGary, what you said sounds right to me. The first time I got taken that deep I was taking him face to face and my left leg was hiked up past his hip. I didn't know that would help, just a stroke of luck I guess. Mayhem, I know that tingling. Only it was more than the toes, and it takes my breath away, and I get light headed.

I got a message through my grandparents that the couple I mentioned wan ted to contaact me. I think grandma and grandpa were glad i was socializing but my grampa was aretired coach and he smile i think "knowingly".
Anyway the couple were Willy and Peggy and they lived in a nice suburb East of our river. Not too far for their sons to be looking forward to being on our swim teams (not school). I thought nothing of walking over there after school. It was about a mile farther than I thought. I was looking forward to Willy's huge cock but also hoping slim and pretty Peggy was not kidding about maybe giving me a chance with her. I also wanted to ask her if she had trouble taking Willy's size at first. I went ahead and wore a more modest bikinin bott but also with a T-shirt that covred it most of the time. except if the wind blew or kids flipped it up as I walked thought their street. ONe of them actually asked me if I was a boy or girl. My shoes were some cheap sneakers but they had a pink tassel onthem and tiny bells that gave a pleasant jingle.
luv, MsGary

I got to their street a few blocks north of the places i was familiar with from coming here to shop with family. Great stores that are no longer there. I sure do miss my youth and especially high school.
I turned up their street and a block and a half later i saw them in their front yard. They looked so sexy. They handed me two boxes wrapped as presents. I said I had not brought them anything. He said 'o yea you did" she said "your beuatiful little body"! I had no idea there were more presents for later. We stayed outside and they encouraged me to get some sun in the back yard by the pool. They kept it warmer than most pools and I could feel the heat from it on this record breaking (for temp) spring day. I took off my top and my sneakers. Willy said "ooooh" and he could not resist pinching my little tits and sucking my big nipples. I opened the bigger package first. It was a big waterproof vibrator. Peggy said we wanted to get you something Willy's size but the choice was 9" or 12 inch in that model. Willy will not be jealous. Foolishly I said but what about poop in the pool?
They said it is mainly for in the bathtub or shower. Peggy played lovingly with the fringe and ties on my bathing suit bottom. she untied one side and slid it down my leg.
She lubed up the vibe with a special goop this time. And the tube looked expensive. It was smoothe but a little sticky. she asked "can you put your legs WAY up honey? She knew I could. I laid on my back on the out door couch and put my legs and hips in bicycle position. I pumped my legs a few times as if bicycling so Willy coulld see my tits jiggle. Then i put my ankles up next to my ears and Willy was REALLY turned on. Pegggy gently inserted the vibe in my tight ass. She got a little rougher once it was in. I orgasmed and shot a little dab of jism. tiny load but it shot several feet. They both said mmm at the same time. In my exstasy I heard one of them say "no wonder SHE likes it" it was a black friend of theirs- a neighbor who also knew I was expected. He took off his pants and and introduced himself. " I am Frank, and YOU are HOT!" His monstercock was still only half hard but i think it needed its own zip code. He tossed me some red lipstick. I was a little scared. I touched up my lips and he was not standing that close to me but he lifted his cock and placed it on my lips from where he was. I licked and sucked exactly as he told me! Hoping to please him and to make him cum that as I knew i could not take that cock IN my body. I do not know how long he was but he was so thick I could not wrap my little white hand around it. I had red nail polish on my toenails but clear on my fingernails and he said to paint them red soon. And grow them out. Your hair too. I could see that my obedience was turning him on so i decided to say yes to whatever he wanted. He started working the vibrator and we got in position for me to take more of his cock in my mouth. I thought he would be too thick to go downmy throat but my trianin gpaid off and I was soon deep throating him. Trustin him and my hosts to NOT choke me to death. my gag spasmed on his cock and he came right into my tummy. That made me think how I would like him to make me pregnant. He said "you gonna be here often bitch?" I nodded yes and his cock bent in my mouth and throat. HE shot the rest of his load in my mouth and it was delieicous.
Luv, MsGAry

Very hot Ms. Gary. Cannot wait to hear more.

MsGary said:
That curve you talked about is definitely there. That is why a 9 inch man hits bottom so easily
but if you have 9+ or bigger and his cock curves upward. take him face to face
if the big cock curves downward take him doggy style
stop letting men "force" their way thru though.
at 7 inches your ass pussi curves forward and to your left. The directions are in reference to you. blakc cocks are nice for this because #1 mmore of them are this big compared to white. #2 you can get them just hard enough for fucking but they can stay a little flexible too and therefore go around the corner more easily than a white cock that big. White men get rock hard as soon as they are getting what they want. I will admit that the first man that big to take me was white. I am white male myself.
He saw (caught) me in lingerie n wanted me. He ordered me to take off the blk Speedo I waswearing as pantie and to leave on the garter belt , stockings and high heels i was wearing to look at myself in mirror. i was topless and shaved. my dark blonde hair was short and a swimiing championship had been theat weekend
This couple had been paying my way beyond what the school provided. The lingerie was the wife's and she saw me admiring it. She said go ahead. So i put on the garte belt and stockings. I left on my Speedounder it as panties. She brought me shoes taht were too big for her. strap sandals with 2 or 2 and 1/4 inch heels
Anyway, we were not expecting her husband and we really thought we were just playing around
he came in and just paused
i was worried, about waht he thought, not about him being angry or maybe hittingme or suspecting i was trying for his wife
instead he started rubbing my legsand feeling my boy tits
He put my hand onhis cock
it was huge and was not even hard yet
he rubbed my hand on it through his pants. I was pretty sure he knew i was already a cocksucker
He had hinted at that several times over the past few months
He also told me his was nearly a foot long but i was sure that NOBODY"s was that big
at least no white cock
I was getting curious to see just how big he got
Also gettting a little horny from his seduction
I unzipped him and looked up into his eyes
He said "I KNEW you wanted it"
I looked over at his wife and she nodded approval
i undid his belt and snap and pulled his trousers dwon along with his undies
his cock hung oveer halfway to his knees, like a lot of the black boys I had seen!
I sucked him and his wife took off my "panties" one snap at a time to leave stcoking and garters in place with my panties off
She also fingered my ass and lubed me up with vaseline
said "you are going to need this"
She also said "He has been talking about your body for over a year" His cock was completely straight and hard
a full 11 inches
he had me bend ove the end of the bed for doggy style
he pressed his cock into my pussy slowly and gently
wehn he was halfway in he said "how long have yo been getting fuck
i said , little over three years
Then he put My left leg up on his hip and shifted me around until he was hitting bottom.
Then he moved my left leg a little higher yet and held my right thigh in place with his other hand--he lunged forward inme until he was balls deep. I had not idea i could take that much cock. So in one session I was shown the 7 inch, 9 inch and then bigger barriers. He and his wife expleianed it later but i sure enjoyed before i understood as well. She also said that my little cock might be nice for HER ass
luv, MsGary
Blimey,MsGary,love your posts,but some spell-checking and proof-reading would make this post hugely more readable and enjoyable.
Nowt personal though but,coz lots of posts are even more difficult to read first off...

Frank grabbed his shorts (which were really his swim trunks). He left as abruptly as he showed up. Peggy kissed me deep and rubbed my messy, soft cock and balls. It was as if she was trying to taste Frank's cum.
Willy asked to see the bicycle position again. I did and and he said "now put your ankles up by your ears". I saw the bulge in his shorts grow more. He came closer and he fondled my ass, spreading my muscular cheeks and putting both his thumbs in me.
I was no longer scared of Willy's size but if Frank ever wanted intercourse, I don't know. As if she knew what I was thinking Peg said "Was that the biggest penis you have EVER seen?" I nodded yes! She told me more about Frank. He was 27 years old and married to a blonde BBW who was turning 40. Their 9th anniversary was coming up and they had two kids. Wonderful daughters who lit up the neighborhood when they played. But Frank preferred to get his sex from the mouths and throats of white males in their late teens or early 20's. "We gave you your Deep Throat training with Frank in mind. I hope you do not mind how we sprang him on you! Was he your first Black Man?" I spoke briefly but assured them it was all right. Also, that no, he was not my first BBC. But that I had not been black fucked yet.
Willy could tell that his seduction and the talk was making me hot for him even though my cock had not stirred at all. He said "You are such a Girl. Where are you going to college." I told him. He knew that was one of the few schools that had a black swim coach and Blk diving coach. Willy said we would like to help you pay for college. He pressed his lubed fingers deep in me and I shot a little load of jism from my soft cock. They got me a thicker mat to lay on and had me resume the position with my ass high in the air. Willy placed his big cock head at the entrance to my pussi and pushed in easily. He was still standing and did this with his cock pointing almost straight down. He worked it over half way in and said this was one of his fantasies. To fuck someone while they were exercising and in certain positions. He said he had always imagined me as a gymnast and a cheerleader.
I asked why he waited so long to do anything about it. He had waited for me to be "of age." I had never even thought of that but He was quite well off and could not risk any trouble of that nature.
Now Peggy helped me bring my right leg down outside Will's ankle. He lowered himself at the same time remaining IN me. He bent my left leg at the knee and adjusted my hip angle.
luv, MsGary

Will pushed my lower left side down hard into the mat and eased his way past my curve. He then put my left leg back up and my ankle was on his shoulder with my tennis anklet dangling against his tan skin. He adjusted my hips again in what amounted to a pelvic tilt. Will then pressed all the way in Balls Deep.
He fucked me like this for over half an hour. During that time Peggy brought us drinks, wine coolers. She served them as if she was setting out drinks for her kids and friends or a small group of neighbors. Not refreshing her husband and his new boi sex toy. Will's pace picked up and he told me he loved me. Then he came deep in me. I was sure this is how women felt when a man went past their cervix with a huge cock. It was as if he was giving me more than an ass fucking. More like he was fucking my whole body. Even having intercourse with my soul. I was sure Peg would be jealous now. She was not as gleeful as the last two or three times she had seen a man cum in me but not unhappy either. Anyway, that is what worked for me to take my first 11 inch balls deep.
luv, MsGary

I spoke to my husband on this subject. He like knowing that he is so deep into white bois. The curve is like a threshold that he likes his black cock to pass.Feeling the curve let him know that we have been indeed deeply possess. He feels at times that his cock head seem to swell almost like dog wanting to lock for breeding. In some ways its feel like a womb and we will push as much seeds as we can pump into your white bodies.That is something you white bois have that make us (black bulls), push everything we got into you all.

I started seeing Will without his wife for a while. I had gotten used tohis 11 inch cock and HUNGRY for it. He always let me suck him for only a few minutes at this point. And I always took him balls deep now that I knew how. My family andI lived withmy grandparents which sent my siblings and me to a little better city school than we would have had living where m mom and dad were before. Grandpa figured out what was going on with Will and me. I had been having Will come to my house for out dates.
Will suggested motels but that seemed a waste to me to get a room in your own town. I told him to save that money for something else. Even for me. Besides, he was more likely to be known at a hotel than in my neighborhood. Grandpa talked to me about it with my mom present. The topic came around to safe sex and i promised them that Will was very responsible about that and I would not take any chances (with OTHER men). They said, no, safe sex with HIM too. So they were way more understanding than I expected and I would follow this new edict. That night the Magnum rubbers fit Will just right. We did it under a light rain and a new moon. I laid on my back on the picnic table with Will at the end. He had me suck him a little longer this time because he got turned on by me kneeling on the ground in front of him and also somehow hot about the fact I knew to get Magnum condoms (extra large). He also said that Peggy had been missing me. I said "I thought she was mad at me." He said "Not very/ Just a little normal jealousy." He also told me that Frank wanted to see me again. I said, "Really?" Will was balls deep in me but he knew that I came thinking about Frank's giant cock. I just laid there totally relaxed and waiting for Will to finish fucking me. I had never fucked anyone yet but I Did know that the base of the rubber was keeping him a little harder longer. I said "I wanna have your baby!" He came deep in me but the condom caught his load. Then I realized my mom was listening out the window screen from her bedroom. I was sure she would ask if we used a condom but she either knew we did or she was biting her tongue. She also now knew that Will was hung just like my Dad.
luv, MsGary

I put on the new string bikini which Will bought me. It was still summer and I was shaved nice and smoothe. It was fairly modest for a bikini. More like a two piece except that it tied on both sides on the top and bottom. Red hawaiian print. The ties also allowed me to put it over my boobs correctly. Sliding the cups outward. The bottom fit my girly ass perfectly. Will drove me to his house. Pam and Frank were waiting there. We all walked over to Frank's house. I met his wife who was a blonde, 40 year old BBW. Frank's stepson, 20 yr old Steven, was there too. All of us except Frank's wife went to the huge master Bedroom. Steve and i made small talk. Including about whether he was more or less that two years older than I was. It turns out that both our Birthdays were in July.
Steven is bi-racial and I was happy to see that he wanted to probe for whether or not the friendliness was also a flirtation. He kissed me and put my hand on his crotch. I never saw him unzip or anything but his cock was already out and hard. It was over 10 inches I was sure. The weird thought I had, I guess his mom likes em big (cuz his biological father must have had something to do with him being Hung). He asked if I liked that. I did not answer verbally. I answered Orally. I was hoping He did not think I was TOO easy though. I was thinking maybe this could be a real BoyFriend for me. He was impressed that I could Deep Throat him. I was surprised he did not know I had deep throated his stepdad. I honestly never wanted to know how long Frank was. I figured I might have fainted if I heard the number. And Frank had not fucked me yet. I was glad Frank was not too thick to get past my gag though. That might be all I could offer him. Deep Throat Blow Jobs (every day for the rest of my Life, OOHH Yeahh!).
Steve untied one side of my bikini bottom and told me to stand up. He gently eased the other side down over my chubby ass cheek. I stepped out of it once it was on the floor. My strappy sandals made a clack clack on the hardwood floor of the bedroom. I forgot how much noise I made coming up their stairs to the bedroom. Pam snatched the bottoms up off the floor as if she knew how precious the bathing suit was. Steve had me leave on the top and my shoes. I was shocked when he grabbed my balls and very surprised when he took my cock into his mouth. It was the first anyone had ever given me more than a hand job. Of course he fingered my ass as he did this and I was in Ecstasy. He said mmm, and added two more fingers to my big ass between my wide hips. I had even more hopes that this would be a Boyfriend for me. He stood back up and kissed me. He raised my left leg onto his hip like a dance move.
Without letting me use my hand and with no guiding hand of his own, his cock head found the opening to my fuck hole. He pressed my ass down and toward him. His cock was not nearly half way in me. I moaned and cooed and said, omigawd this is amazing! I cooed some more. We were still standing on our three legs. Now he put my other leg on his hip. I moaned again and did not know what to expect. I sensed he was waiting for me to lower myself the rest of the way onto His cock. So I did. Now he started pumping his cock into me. A couple strokes he would fuck by moving his hips in and out under me. Then for a few strokes he would fuck me by raising me and lowering me back onto his cock. The rhythm was perfect for me too! He started hitting bottom (not going around the bend of course) and i could feel his cock head swelling. I had been holding it back but I came out my little white penis. I felt weak and loosened my grip. I began falling backward but Steve caught me and lowered me onto the bed with his cock still deep in me. His own orgasm picked back up where he had left off. He banged me hard with the firm mattress under us. It hurt getting hit that hard at the "bottom" of my ass. Steve knew this and he shifted my left leg and my hips to get past the curve. He now had his WHOLE cock in me and it was nice. It felt good again. I had an anal orgasm now without anything to do with my own dick. Steve lay still with his whole cock deep in me. I did not know he was trying to delay his own cum. But he felt my insides spasming and he shot a huge load in me. He stayed hard and left it deep in me for another 15 minutes. We had already been going for at least half an hour before our simultaneous orgasms. I was tanned all over but was obviously flushed and had a look of love and peace and fulfillment. Steve kissed me as he withdrew. He showed me his cock and it had only a clear moistness on it. No brown or red. One of the other men said "Suck it some more!" Steve said "Only if you want to honey." I believe I could say I was in love with him and I sucked him some more. In about two minutes He gave me another small load down my throat. I wanted to tell him I loved him but did not dare. I told him I loved his big cock. I really was happy to be learning about the body of this new friend. I could tell the feeling was the same from Him.
Luv, MsGary

Aesome msgary!!!

Will and Peg(Will's wife) showed me a lot about my anatomy. I still do not know much about female bodies but Will was some kind of scientist. Not a doctor but he sure knew a LOT about the human male body. They were so wonderful to me. Plus the gifts and the introductions to Frank and Stevie.
In Frank and donna's Master bedroom I had been oblivious to anyone but Stevie for the last Hour. Will stayed dressed but Frank had undressed and his cock was hard. Just as long but thicker than I remembered. I must have gotten him past my gag last time before he was completely hard. Now he appeared much thicker than a beer can and he caught me staring. HE said, "Oh, you want this one too, huh?" He answered for me "OK!" I started sucking his huge cock as he expected. I was disappointed that I could not deep throat something so big. Just physically impossible. I had thoughts maybe my throat is sore or swollen shut. But that was not it. I put my dainty white hand around it and my closest fingers were over an inch and a half apart. Maybe two inches. He was all the thicker than last time I thought I had seen him completely hard. Seeing his step son with me obviously aroused him. I kept sucking and strling him and he gave a small but powerful spurt of pre-cum. I swallowed every bit of the thin potent liquid. Taht turned him on even more and he commented on how hungry i was for his SEED in my mouth and in my tummy. I nodded, not even beding his cock in my mouth. He held my head in place and gave 6 or 7 pumps as face fucking me. It was wonderful for both of us. He shot his huge load to the back of my throat and I swallowed as much as I could. Some spilled out the sides of my mouth. He held my head in place and said "keep sucking". I did and a new flow started and I swallowed all of that as his potent seed oozed out of his cock. Draining his balls and hoping he had as much fun as I did.
Luv, MsGary
p.s. there is also a "valve" that is a lot like the cervix if you go deep enough in the ass. It keeps what is in the rectum from going back up into the colon. That is some of the pain that is felt going around the curve. It can also be a major pleasure center once penetrated.

No greater pleasure than being on my back legs wrapped around a black mans waist as i beg him to fuck me harder, and moan in pleasure as he shoots his seed into me :)