Getting deeper in us

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
BD Bob,
Whether you can read this or not! I am a bit honored to be the subject of one of the dumbest comments ever heard. You have perhaps made the Stupidest post ever on Dark Cavern!
luv, MsGary

Tiny Dick Bob has obviously never had his cock worshipped by a white sissy!

This thread is so hot, thanks for starting it. I have taken 9 inches in me but i didnt realise about any curve !!!

hi petercook123
Thanks for commenting. Yes, 9 inch will bottom out in most of us. It is bigger Men than that who have to go around this curve in order to go balls deep. Natural females have abou tthe smae length where they have to make adjustments to take more than about 8, 8.5, 9 inch. And that is in their vaginas. I guess they have a similar "build" inside their backdoor as we do.
I have also found that it takes an 11 inch man to go around the curve and stay there, instead of going in and out of it (which is painful). This where you get a real life thing with telling the MEN from the boys by the size of their toys. A lot of the men with 11 inches and more learned this about fucking sissies a long time ago. A lot of these men have trouble finding sex partners for intercourse.
If you have noticed, You see a lot of VERY masculine MEN paying a lot of attention to young white males (YWMG) who are pretty geeky looking and may even have fair sized asses. The YWMG's also usually have long slim legs and might be a little pimply and where cheap glasses (like from Medicaid, or military BC glasses). Their suitors are not necessarily Black Men either. Just horny hung men who would like to fuck someone without being told they are TOO big. The MEN in this case are also NOT gay which is why they want the young white male to feminize.
Thanks for looking in on us. PLease comment or ask on any of this you want to know. Peter, It looks like you might be someone who could take a REALLY big cock and
you may be surprised how in demand you are. If you have not already, read posts by BlackTop and BlackFeeder.
luv, MsGary

BlackTop,
OH MI GAWD. I go to Balt, MD all the time. Now it is partly to be in horse country. Anyway, I am 46 femme BBC "worshipper"! I will be 47 late in winter. Hope that is not too old to be in contact with you. The main thing is what I can offer you. And if you are between 9 and 11 inches we will find a way to deal with it or I will just accept the pain from a MAN like you.
HOw far from Balt do you have to be in order not to be seen by your crew with a white "boi"? Of course I totally "pass" ( hate the term but shortest way to say it) for female--even my voice as I have trained myself to sing alto. I am going to stop here before I show how much I crave a MAN like you AND your COCK>
Love, MsGary

Always good to hear from a slut like you. And I dig that you want my cock so bad. That's why I use you white sissy whores. You love my cock like no girl ever would.

Can't really say when I'm available. It's whenever I need to nut! But my sluts have to be fairly local, don't wanna go to far to bust a nut. I'm in the Patterson Park area. Hit me up if you ever gonna be around. You are an older slut so I can't guarantee I'll fuck your ass but will definitely let you suck my cock and feed you some nut.

BlackTop said:
Always good to hear from a slut like you. And I dig that you want my cock so bad. That's why I use you white sissy whores. You love my cock like no girl ever would.

Can't really say when I'm available. It's whenever I need to nut! But my sluts have to be fairly local, don't wanna go to far to bust a nut. I'm in the Patterson Park area. Hit me up if you ever gonna be around. You are an older slut so I can't guarantee I'll fuck your ass but will definitely let you suck my cock and feed you some nut.

BlackTop, I have a YahooGroup called Best BBC Stories and I humbly extend an invitation to you to join, Sir. (Everyone, Black and otherwise, is certainly welcome) It's my little corner of the web where I can post my original fiction, all of it interracial and most of it sissy-themed. Also, although I'm certain you'd prefer to nut in a sissy for real, if you're ever up for some sexy chatting, look me up on Yahoo: celliophonic. You sound like such a stud! Would love to hear about your sexual exploits with your white sissies, if you feel like it.....

Yahoo! Groups

Last edited by a moderator:
AS A TOP TO ONLY TGs AND PROUD OF IT

I must say this is one of the hottest threads i have ever read,
even with my expirience , there is much to learn about tg ass pussy!!!

bohanfeduk51 said:
I must say this is one of the hottest threads i have ever read,
even with my expirience , there is much to learn about tg ass pussy!!!

Bohan - I hope that you also will consider an invite to join my YahooGroup. It is a fiction site where I post my own and other authors' erotic interracial stories. My own stories are not TG-themed, purely CD but I would love to have a masculine top such as yourself as a member. Whether you wanted to simply read what's offered or contribute some thoughts or experiences, you are more than welcome.

Yahoo! Groups

THANKS , I am a member already and ur stories are excelent, I have been putting some my history down and will send them ur way when they are finished,

BlackTop said:

I have messaged you baby. I will come to Patterson Park this weekend if you'll pick me up, Let me serve your cock daddy.

Love Candy xx

CandyTVSlut said:
I have messaged you baby. I will come to Patterson Park this weekend if you'll pick me up, Let me serve your cock daddy.

Love Candy xx

Hey slut, love your posts. I've sent you a message. Email me your pics and hopefully I'll spend the weekend breeding that ass.

All night last night I thought about you sleeping with your big cock in me freshly fucked.
Then wakin up with you still in me having slept on our sides. then you fuck me again. YOu cum deep in my ass again/ I wish you could get me pregnant.
then we shower together and you tell me to blow you. Yet another gift of a huge load.
Love, MsGary

mmmm MSgary! I'm gonna be doing that with BlackTop this weekend hopefully! He likes my pics, just seeing if he can clear his schedule to spend the weekend giving me his sweet black sperm. YUMMMMMY!

Candy x

candytvslut said:
mmmm msgary! I'm gonna be doing that with blacktop this weekend hopefully! He likes my pics, just seeing if he can clear his schedule to spend the weekend giving me his sweet black sperm. Yummmmmy!

Candy x

where are ur pix baby girl

What position are you usually in when your man goes past this "curve"? I am just under 10" and I know I'm reaching the area you are talking about in certain positions.

FitBrotha,
nice to see you again! The best position for this is missionary, although i was first shown how to do it doggy, but I was pretty young and flexible then.
In missionary position, once she gets used to you being in her---have her bend left leg so knee is up as high as possible. Right against her chest of even side if possible. Once you go past the curve try to stay there instead of going in and out. It will be painful for her, especially if first time. In this position I take a man of 8.5 or more inches into the "curve". It takes a bigger cock in other positions. This is a time when it is better if your cock is not TOO thick also. But men with 10 to 14 inches are usually VERY thick. Especially if black. Ans yes I have had many that big and the thinnest of them was 2 and a 1/4 inch. thickest was 4 inch (he was 10.5 inch long and could not get past my curve) I would have done ANYTHING for him if possible.
This work in doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and standing up, as well as missionary. She could aalso stand with back to you. Kepp legs staring and bend over-take you most of the way in. Then when time to go deep, raise the left leg with knee bent and take you past curve. This can be most painful way for your gUrl but also give the greatest pleasure to you big cock. Any more questions please ask.
BTW, love your picture.
Luv, MsGary

FitBrotha,
I forgot to mentiong that this curve is to the left. The left of the person you are in. So if doing doggy, angle your cock to YOUR left. If missianry or other face to face, anngle or twist your cock YOUR right.
A man whose cock curves can use exactly that to his advantage. Of course if he goes the wrong way-not gonna work.
If you want to know, I was shown this by some older HUNG men when i was in top shape for a couple of sports where i excelled. I was in 3 sports that were winter season. one of the worst news I ever heard was that u could not play more than one sport in a season. I had really been looking forward to high school basketball. I was only 5'7 at the time but really shoot from outside and could take a hit.
luv, MsGary

Ms Gary:

Thanks for the advice. I learned a lot. Especially about the directions to try to go to find the "curve"...my right for missionary and my left for doggy. That's going to really help.

Another question for this forum. Does anyone here get past their curve using a long thin dildo? I would think something like the Dick Rambone dildo or a double dong would work well.