Getting deeper in us

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
I wiggled my hips and got him positioned for penetration through the inner orifice. At that time I was about 125 lb and 34AA-25-37 but had grown to about 5'7. So in heels John was a lot taller than I was but the difference in size was a a lot. Plus him being a contact sports star and me just being a swimmer and runner. All the guys started telling that they had been noticing my hips and ass for years. Many had even kept pictures of me.

Anyway , with is cock now poised to poke through, He grabbed my hips and pulled me down. It was painful and not just uncomfortable. But John was balls deep in me and that was the important thing. For his second cum he usually took 20 or 25 minutes. This time, if I timed it correctly, he only took 10 or 12 minutes and that was a relief. I was really worried about being damaged inside. But there was not blood. I told John "I love You" and he told me the same bu tnot in so many words. All of a sudden he was one of the men who would rather fuck ME again than seek out a natural girl for a relationship and for sex. John had already taken me to one of his class dances AS HIS GF!
Best thing in my life so far as my next year of school was very awkward.
luv, MsGary

I have to tell here about another HUGE man I took care of a few years after big John.
Bill HAD told Reese about the ways to seduce me. I was still working for Bill part -time and it was October. I checked things out and it seemed pretty True that Reese W was the guy who had been hired to ruin prostitutes by stretching their pussy too much to use it. The other guys had a lube I had heard of while in the Army. It is very slippery and it desensitizes the area a little bit. They put it on Reeses's fingers while I sucked him. My pants and panties were off now. They also put some on my ass. Right on my love hole. I was about to become Reeses' Girlfriend AS He was moving back to central NY. MY mouth was stretched like never before ! Reeses fingered my ass with two and then three fingers. His cock was very straight and I did not know how to make use of curve yet if there was a curve. Reese laid on his back. He said "I am not going to hurt you, but I Am going to fuck you. I climbed up above his narrow hips. WE got the huge head aimed at my body and I lowered myself. I was tense but all the foreplay and the lube and my desire were taking over. He took som emor eof the special lube and put it on the shaft after the head was in. The head alone was like the know of a big k9. As I thought that, I saw that the lube was called K-Y XXXtreme. And it cost nearly 30 dollars for a regular size tube. At least they had it available now. The other two men spread my ass cheeks around Reese's tool. I lowered myself another inch and gasped. I thought he was going to rip me but that did not happen. I thought about how so many had called me a size queen. NOw it was even more true. I lowered myself another inch and then up just a little. Lowered myself a couple inches passt where I had been. WE ALL smiled and knew there was going to be success at this and that Reese would have a fuck toy at least until he got back to fucking girls. The other men took out their cocks. pretty big but not anything to write home (to mom) about. At least they did not hesitate to jack themselves as they watched. And Reese's huge DICK was starting to feel good to me. Their were still tears in my eyes from sucking Him.
I no longer cared if I was never tight on another man besides Him again.
Love, Miss Gary -heather

Reactions: ruin2k9
I am IN my nipple clips as I write. The other men there (I believe theri names were Tony and Jim. Anyway they fingered my ass outside of Reese's cock to make sure we were making progress. They also usedd the lube on my ass and on Reese's cock to lube themselves for their own masturbation. They would also come over and have me lick the head of their cocks. They were loosing up about me being a boi ! YOU know 'why let a cute sex toy be wasted'. I looked down to see our progress. Reese was quite good looking. Rugged, very masculine and even a little chubby. He let me measur about a week later and he really was 3.75 inches Across. 3 and 3/4 inch DIAMETER. I still cannot believe I got him in my little pretty mouth. All of the MEN wanted my top off. Even though AA cup, they wanted to play with my tits and my big nipples. My nipples were like a nursing mom by that time AND Bill had told them that playing with them just right and sucking my tits would get me even more turned on. Even more willing to do Anything. The K-Y XXX also desensitized my new lover's cock and he took over half an hour to cum. Even though his first in I guess 11 to 13 months. HIs balls were each the size of tennis and maybe baseballs. He even bragged at one point that if anyone could get me pregnant, It would be HIM. I told him I would love that and he shot the biggest load I ever heard of. you know, shooting 7 or 8 pumps that were each equal to a normal/lesser man's load. Probably a million sperm going in me. I thought Tony and Jim would cum at this point. Reese told me to get off-I thought he meant he was done with me. No, he had me clean him with my mouth and tongue rigth away. His actual cum was delicious.
and thicker than his pre-cum. I just remembered there is more about Jim and Tony. Will tell that soon!
love, Miss Gary -Heather

In reading some other posts I remembered how I discovered this "going around the curve"! My first boyfriend was black and hung 13 inches. I should tell that my mom was worried about it from the first time he hugged her and she felt that massive cock press against her. He was NOT a nice boy but he was the star of the basketballs team at the high school. One halloween I went dressed as a ******-Cheerleader. He happened to see me and invited me to a party a little later in the evening. I think it was a Thursday night so my main goal was to call my mom. I reached her from the phone at the house where th party was going on. She was pleased because I was very awkward socially. You know, being girly and uncoordinated. Als always saying the wrong thing. I started just shutting my mouth and withdrawing. I just had to promise to be home by midnight. That is , in ur house and ready for bed at 12! I had seen this older black boy in the showers at school and at the YMCA. He was 6'4 at least and his ccock when soft hung over half way down his long thigh. I was used to seeing white boys get hard and many swelled to twice their soft length. So I was imagining big John being 18 to 20 inches hard. Cuz he was 11+ inches completely soft.
I will tell more VERY soon. luv, Heather

I am in my nipple clamps as I write. The boy I mention was "legal" at the time by age. He had not had actual sex with another person yet. At the halloween party everyone knew who I was and all the girls and most of the guys liked my outfit/costume. I was about average height among the girls there. I had carried some soft dance shoes in my purse and changed out of my sneakers into them. The party was in the basement and the family room of the house. The host family was the home of an Army officer and her was out of state. Lynda was our hostess and she liked to arrange kissing games. Big John (the boy I mentioned before ) tried to get me as his kissing partner. I was a little surprised but sure did not mind. This house was half a mile south of mine. John lived about another mile further south but still went to the same high school as most of the kids there. Two other black boys were trying to get me as there partner too. Good thing they were friends with John or I do not know what would have happened. Boys HAVE fought over me since then but not that night.
The other boys gave me very polite kisses. John started giving me his tongue and in between kissing rounds, He was having me suck on his fingers. I had no idea what that meant at the time but I did not mind his attention. Finally while Soul Kissing me he put my hand on his crotch. I thought he was only about half hard because I was expecting it to be over 18 inches. Silly me. The size I did feel told me why he had never had sex yet. Including the fact that he liked Younger white girls. If he had known (but I am glad he did not) that older and experienced women and girls who had babies would crave his size, things would have been different for Him, And for Me.
Lynda's mom saw how hot John and I were going at it and kind of suggested I better get home anyway. I did leave and started walking home. The main road where I would turn north was a couple short blocks down the hill. When John caught up to me at that corner I knew he had followed me. I thought he might want to apologize for getting a little heavy on the kissing and 'Petting.' Right away, he offered to walk me home. I said Sure. I did not think at the time how that would double His walk home.
luv, Heather

Last edited:
WE walked to my house. John had his driver's license but no car yet. And walking two miles any time was nothing to either of us. He kissed me sweetly a few times on the way but he knew I was due home. We got to my front porch and I stopped under the light waiting for my good night kiss. My mom opened the door and said "ha HA, just in time. " Get in here" You too John"!" She led us down to the family room. She asked John what the would like to drink. Mom suggested a beer for John. I must have told her His name on the phone. Like I have said John is not a Nice boy but he was behaving perfectly---also treating me more like a girl he was interested in , rather than the nerdy boy loser from the other school. Mom told John to make himself at home and stay as long as He wanted. "Go ahead and call home, so your family does not worry?" "ok, Thanks Mrs. M."
He kissed me while she was still there. She said, "A little more privacy here than on porch or in living room!" John stared at her butt as she went up the stairs. I realized I was not jealous and I just smiled. Mom had the kind of body that black men just CRAVE on a white girl. I got myself a Pepsi and we sat on the couch and started talking. Talking was something we usually only did while walking together somewhere.
more soon; luv Heather

John put my hand on his crotch. Of course I let him lead the way in this adventure. I thought he might have some experience. I squeezed and rubbed that amazing penis through his pants. I will describe his costume another time. Then he pressed my head down toward it by my neck. I was thinking "Oh , OK!" So I started squeezing it some more but this time with my lips and mouth . He put my hand back on the head of it but the head was now about 3 inches farther down his pants from where I had left it. He seemed a little uncomfortable with his massive cock straining against his pants. But that was not the only reason he wanted to let it out. He could not get it out through his zipper now so he took off his pants. There were no undies and I was a little surprised. I had been punished before for going without. Even if I wore a swim suit under family was ok with that but not "no undies". John got his pants off and his cock stood straight out pointing at the opposite wall and I gasped at seeing it. He stayed standing and had me come down in front of him an kneel. Once again he placed my head on it. I was kind of low on him but he seemed to liked the way I had to pull that cock down TO my mouth. Then for reasons i would understand later he started blurting out "oh damn, oh god, oh Fuck, oH fUCK!" That cock seemed to swell even more and seemed to thrust ITself as far into my mouth as it could go. Then he took it out of my mouth and put my hand on it with his hand guiding and pacing the strokes . A huge load of thick white liquid shootout of his cock and onto my face and mouth and hair and the upper part of my sweater. I got a little taste of it and did not know if I liked the taste but I realized he had orgasmed and ejaculated. I had never even jerked myself off yet so now I knew lots more than ten minutes before. A voice behind me said "At first I thought you were praying." OMG, how much had my Dad seen?
luv, Heather

Last edited:
Dad said to go ahead and finish up with your man. I must have given a puzzled look. he said "so clean him up". I headed for our little half bathroom next to our laundry in the unfinished part of the downstairs. H esaid no, with your mouth and tongue/ YOu just sucked him off and do you think He wants to be cleaned with a towel or a cloth or napkins. Dad stayed and watched as i cleaned up John. John got hard again. I am sure Dad was impressed with the size of that magnificent penis. :fortunately it was very long but not TOO thick. As in "only" 1 and 3/4 inch thick. Maybe 1 and 7/8.
THIS would be important in our physical relationship very soon. I was starting to enjoy sucking him and bathing him with my tongue. I even found that I did not mind my Dad watching (maybe even liked it).
luv, Heather

As I was cleaning John, He got hard again. He was sitting on the couch and I was bent over him. I got back on my knees and that was perfect placement for licking and sucking and kissing his big balls. His big black potent testicles. I cam back up to the head of his cock and saw that the opening that had shot the jism was huge. I swear I could have put my finger in it. My little pinky anyway. I Did put my tongue in it for a second. But John said "I got to piss". I led him to the half bath. I stayed as he got ready to pee. I told him I wanted to watch and to hold it for him. Guys had asked me to hold their cock as they pissed in public bathrooms or even in the woods. But I thought they were kidding or being mean. But I was starting to adore John, even though he was also a mean boy. Afterward I also showed him where the sink was cuz it was the deep sink for the laundry. HE was STILL HARD so I gave him clues that I would like to blow him again. Dad had gotten himself a beer and sat back down in the chair on the other side of the room. His TV watching chair. It had only been 15 or 20 minutes since Mom opened John's beer so probably still pretty cold. John stood drinking his beer, facing my Dad as I kneeled before Him again and worked for my next drink. This felt SO natural to me. I had not idea what John (or even my Dad) were going to tell my Mom and their friends about my actions, but at the moment I didn't care. This time John let me really explore his cock and his balls and even below His balls where I believe I was licking the opening of his ass. I had no skill for that yet and only did that for a little while. Maybe 2 minutes. I had heard of fingering Men's asses. I cam back to his balls and his shaft and then his cock . It was twitching and I was sure something was happening. I had not idea that 16 year old boys could cum again so soon but it was only about 20 minutes since he had shot that glorious load and now his cock was fucking my mouth on its own again. This time he left it in my mouth and held my head. I knew he was not going to pee. It WAS another load of JISM. Right into my mouth.

John's cock was deep in my mouth but not down my throat as He came so I really got a good taste of his load. I liked it. That is when I knew that when girls who talked about it called it all kinds of foul names, they liked it. This time i cleaned him as he stayed resting in my mouth. John stayed hard for several minutes and i would swear the second load was just as big as the first. I learned later that sometimes John gave pre-cum and sometimes he did not. My Dad spoke again and this time just offered John a ride home. Oh, Mr M. it's just 2 miles. Dad said well it is getting on toward 2 am. I put my cheerleader sweater back on but wore some bicycle shorts under. I put on some sandals instead of the high heeled sneakers too. I did not know if I would get to ride with them or not. I DID go with them but I rode in the back of Dad's big Olds with big John and Dad up front. It seemed like an instant and were were at John's house. He said thanks Mr. M. And than YOU Gari` trying to feminize my name a little. What a great evening. Dad was not Mr. M. though. But Morris DeYoung did not mind being called that at all. He was really my mom's BF AND one of my father's employees. I got out of the car to see John to his door. It was a nicer house than I expected. John kissed me like he had before and i am sure his cum was on my breath. also my face was sticky with his load. John did not care and I LOVED that. WE knew without saying it that my mouth and lips and tongue and throat were going to be his new home. He promised to call me the NEXT day and he might see me around the schools. Luv to all, Heather.

Wow! What a read. Just joined this site and just love this thread! Cant wait to have a black man balls deep in my sissy hole!

The first time a LONG hung man went around the bend in me it was big John of course. The third time he fucked me, maybe the fourth, I was trying to relieve the pressure of him bottoming out. We measured later and saw that men would bottom out in me at 9.5 inches. The thing was though that John was getting used to me and wanted to fuck a second time within about 45 minutes. He left it in me the whole time staying about half hard. Just as he was getting back to about "3/4" hard my mom came in my room to see what was taking so long. She had been truly worried that John was going to damage my insides with his 13 inch MAN Cock. Once again I was wiggling around trying to get him to hit a spot that was not uncomfortable. Not real pain, just discomfort from bottling out. I saw that mom recognized this and i thought she was going to stop us from fucking a second time. John's cock was very straight and if any curve at all it was upward. I am happy to say that my mom did not stop us. But my wiggling and the fact that John's Long cock was slightly flexible---Suddenly he was balls deep in me. He had gone around the curve. I did not even know about that anatomy fact but it happened. I gasped and must have looked shocked and terrified. Mom recognized the look and the sounds because men had gone through her cervix and that is very similar. John, my Love, tried to hold back but he shot his potent load faster than ever before even though it was third time for him to cum that evening. The first load he gave me from my blow job. I had not learned how to deep throat him yet but I had sucked off 4 other guys since starting to serve Him.

The curve

I have had several 9 inch + cocks ****** in to me although my comfort was never a consideration for them it was better face to face with my legs on their shoulders
This position allows deeper penetration more easily and is better all round for the bull~~he can see your facial expression as he thrusts in and his balls slap around your man cunt
When he pick up the pace he can force your legs either side of your head and bang away contentedly until he unloads his cum deep inside
One bull used to tie my ankles to the head of the bed for this purpose

115607220 - Copy - Copy (1).jpg
oops first one too small

Attachments

• 115607220 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    115607220 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
sissybum said:
Wow! What a read. Just joined this site and just love this thread! Cant wait to have a black man balls deep in my sissy hole!
SOo KOOL. I was actually trained to take cock by my ex-wife. She met me when I was 12 and she was student teaching. I will not say how old I was when everything started but she loved how feminine I was already. She was already 23 and paid a lot of attention to me. On the DL she was dating the black stud star of the basketball team. I tended to be a fan of football more and watched the boys AND girls soccer games in the fall. Swimming had not moved to the fall season yet and I was on the Swim Team. The gym was just outside the pool and the beautiful black boy players seemed to come watch me swim whenever they could.
My wife soon told me that I was not imagining it. They really were coming to watch ME swim. Practice OR meet, did not matter. They would always ask me if I was going to do the butterfly.
I married her when i was 17. Needed parent permission but they gave it. She had become black preg by the older boy I mentioned earlier. I guess I can mention here that I wore the gown at our wedding. HE was 22 at this time and stood as one of the ushers and groomsmen. I often wish I had asked him to be best man. He did come on the honeymoon with us. The gown had been tailor for her but she needed bigger around the middle so she wore a gray tux with pink trim. We were asked to see our license several times.
Love, Heather

bohan said:
i must say this is one of the hottest threads i have ever read,
even with my expirience , there is much to learn about tg ass pussy!!!
im tg actually diagnosed, great to hear from you bohan. I had just started being called mary when these were psted

I was 21 when the first black man that took me face to face was like I was in heaven. It really hurt at first but the more he work it in the more I enjoy it. I didn't know what happen but at that moment I knew my ass was how my pussy now

Reactions: toolman2c
suets said:
I was 21 when the first black man that took me face to face was like I was in heaven. It really hurt at first but the more he work it in the more I enjoy it. I didn't know what happen but at that moment I knew my ass was how my pussy now

I was trained to accept that my ass is my pussy. Better sooner than later. I am sure I would have realized at some point
Luv, Mary

trinidadynotme2 said:
Thats the spot.I’m always happy when they reach that spot and pass it.My husband love to reach and play with it, pass it a few times, this send me wild and I easily orgasm.I have never asked other “wives”, about it but I will.
I, myself , started getting fisted in my 20's. I went to college in central NY and there was a group of men there who loved stretching pussies AND my sissy BOI hole with objects and fists and double anal. I had not idea what was to come. There leader was the owner of a gas/serivice stating. Bill cocx. He could kin do tell that I was already a cock sucker and would always chat with me when he saw me on my way to or from school, or the village. Somehow , I liked how he always had some grease on his his face and dirty hands. Finally he asked me to come in his shop. Told me to become behind the counter. It was a display case of glass half way and wood below that. Then, I was really happy that he told me to take out his cock. He was already hard and dripping pre-cum. I stroked it and licked it and in about 2 minutes he gave a load as big as most men shoot on orgasm. For some reason to me he was a really sexy man. 6'6 and slim. And he had lost first joint of one finger in Korea War. He was 46 at this time. When he shot that full load-I thought we were done ,for now. He said-no way. It really was all pre-cum. And it was delicious. He told me that I was the first Boi he ever let do that BUT that I really got him turned on. you know, in shape for swimming, and body all shaved for the champ ionships. I also always dressed uni sex or femme. Tah tis , IF I have to present as a BOY (male) unisex. Other times more female OR VERY feminine.
I kept on sucking at this chance to get a relationship with this older man I thought was SO sexy. As i sucked, he snaked his hand up my shorts and started fingering me. I thoughthe was going to wan tho fuck, so I took off my shorts and my pink hawaiian Print swim suit was showing. Hr loved seeing pink on my but he said"just finish me off with you mouth, I don't think I will ever fuck a boy OR a man."
Anotehr 2 minutes and he shot a full size load in my mouth
He held my head against his crotch as if the most improteant thing in the world was to have ME swallow his Amazing CUM. HE was 46 and i was 19. He told me to be back there Friday evening at closing. I nodded and I checked the hours on the door. I had already memorized his number but I forgot where I was headed when I got there. SO into this guys and I did not understand why.
I think he gave off some vibe and some scent that just Sent me into Full Lust.
Love, Heather

Reactions: tomcollins