Getting deeper in us

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
You are So welcomeFitBrotha! Do you have someone to try this with. I am going to go ahead and try a longthin flexible dildo for this as I have always had the real thing and it was an older VERY hung white man who showed me this. he was 11 inch long but "only " about 1 and a half inch thick. You probably know that thickness is what i usually seek. But some parts of the body cannot take some men. Like some men are just too thick to get deep throat and some are too thick to get past this curve.
You also saw that with 10 or ten and a half inches, you need togeetpastthe curve and leave it there. Make your thrusts only about 1/2 inch. It will hurt her but she will love it.
Please write again.
luv, MsGary

Ms Gary...how did the experiment go with the long thin dildo? Were you able to get it past your curve?

Could not do it yet. Without a loving man encouraging me I could not get past the curve. It also kept jamming and hitting bottom instead of curving. I might have to get one that is curved just right already. or that canbend easy. I used the thinner double dong dildo and i am sure it islong enouf and not too thick.
ask again in 5 days.
i gotta lot of work to do.
luv,MsGary

I think I found the one you are talking about. I also put the thin ribbed attachment on the end of it to make it total about 16 inches. ten inches is about 1.5 inch thick. 6inches is a half inche thick.
Really fun going around the curve with a toy. Real thing is so much better though.
MsGary
luv ya Fit Broatha

hey to Black Top and all

yes Bull,
I know first hand that other races of men can bring the length needed for this. It is wonderful to offer this to REALLY hung men. The curve is also guarded by an orifice which keeps material in the rectum from backing up into to main colon.
It is very much like getting past a female cervix Before she ever has children. (delivers babies).
But once i got fucked like this I could not live without it. So I was a size queen while still in my teens.
luv, msGary wm 48

I totally agree with MsGary.My friends and I found that to be the case. Passing our “curve”seem to send our brain and body to unfathomed pleasure. It may also be interesting to find out if that open female sexual side.

thanks you two

thinks M's GARY and you Trini are great and right..you know how please our bulls and it's always good to read your experiences..thanks and say more and more pleas

Attachments

• 4367403551_d9f37b661c_z.jpg
    4367403551_d9f37b661c_z.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 4597494367_0bc0355b2f_z.jpg
    4597494367_0bc0355b2f_z.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 4598109788_983a1b21aa_z.jpg
    4598109788_983a1b21aa_z.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 366
  • 5191750927_0fe3d5881e_z.jpg
    5191750927_0fe3d5881e_z.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 324
  • 4597493965_d54f2ee5df_z.jpg
    4597493965_d54f2ee5df_z.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 354
Will's and Frank's needy bbcs

i can tell from Will's and Frank's overly needy big black cocks...yea that's o.k. boys there's plenty of my sweet southern teen boy pussy to choke several sticky loads of black seed from you too.

got divorced when knew all desired was BBC deep in my ass and OMG have I had many :)

Thursday night i met up with the 5 migrant workers. I detected some french in their dialect and i was a little worried they were Haitian. And that the people they were working for was really a haitian gang just on the edge of farm country here. I rode my moped this time as I was not actually shopping. It is pretty big and not two friends of mine and I can lift it off the ground. But ONE of them lifted it to the back of the their truck and another guided it in the bed. They were the two men who would not let me se their cocks a couple of days ago.
I LOVE masculine men. They sensed that I was a little worried about my situation with them. They were real nice but just did not want relations with a male. I had worn a denim skirt and silk blouse. It was supposed to rain but had not started yet. I did not want a bra showing through my wet shirt so I did not wear a bra. I also left panties behind as I was EXPECTING TO LOSE my panties anyway that night. I had on my motorcycle boots with thick two inch heels. I got my hair done wednesday for this date. I had been putting off my hair appointments anyway. Point of that is I left my wigs home too. My band had rehearsal that night and they liked my VERY casual look. Most of my hair was up in a bun on top of the crown of my head and i look pretty good that way. Like a half a day after prom look. The dark black men loved it too. Even if they did not like it that I am a Boi. They had a name for bois like me "muchachi" I do not know how widespread that term is used in Jamaica but they ended up showing me they were from Jamaica and were LEGAL in this country. I did not carry ID that night hoping I would not be stopped on my moped. But mainly to not be ID'd by anyone. The man driving was the one who stopped his friend from fucking me a couple days ago. I was in the middle of the front seat. It was an automatic truck but he took every opportunity to put his hand on the gear shift and then on my crotch.
He also put my hand on HIS crotch. His cock seemed to JUMP as i touched it! The truck was a little dirty but did not smell back. This all helped me feel like the "dirty piece of shit slut" I really am. He said his name was Peter . I did not ask if he was really Pedro and he did not explain further. He asked if i liked baseball- I said sure and he put the Yankees game on the radio. Then he put his hand on my neck, gently at first. He gripped my neck and pushed my head down to his right pantleg near his knee.
The reason had been hidden from my view, i wondered why to his knee. Two minutes before I had been feeling his cock through his pants and I thought he was fully erect due to being over 10 inches already. AS he ****** my face to his leg I realized that the head of his cock was within a few inches of his knee. "Holy Shit" I must have said it out loud because all of the guys laughed. I smiled too and Peter asked if I wanted that?
"Hell Yess!" and i know I said that out loud! Of course he held my head by the neck to his super long cock and i licked it and kind of chewed it through his pants. I finally detected the smell of sweet corn on his pants. Faint and not unpleasant. A couple of them told me not to say HELL anymore. For some reason i thought i should invite them to my church tomorrow.
The cock head got bigger and bigger as I gave it my full attention. He was in a hurry to get back to their motel. All he said was "Suck it Gari`!" "mmm sweet Gari`! Making it sound like my name was French. But there are plenty of French girls my age named Gary for some reason. WE got in the motel room and Peter immediately took of his pants and his special jock strap. Somehow he looked so sexy in his blue work shirt and his boots with no pants or underwear. I knew what he wanted so i crawled over to him and took his cock in my mouth. But the head was the size of a tennis ball. I stretched my mouth around it to take it in but that was as far as i got. My lips naturally closed around the base of the head and i was not able to take any of the shaft. I WAS able to lick all around the head with my tongue as there was space in my mouth left for that. I apologized for not taking more of his cock. The other guys said don't worry-hardly anybody can even do this. "eevan do dees" . I took his cock head back in my mouth and I did what I could for him. He was enjoying it and responding but I was sure i could not make him cum this way. I started stroking his shaft. After 2 or 3 minutes of this He said "i want to cum" ! I lifted off of his cock enough to say 'go ahead" and took him back in my mouth and hands. Two of the other guys lifted my skirt and fingered my ass. They also lubed me up and spread the lube around my fuck hole. They called it my sex hole and my love hole. Always so loving and respectful with me about Sex. But it was like they were 'in service ' to peter. One of them was jacking off watching. The other three positioned me just right on the bed. Fingering me some more and playing with my big nipple and my little boobs. One of them also liked kissing me-a LOT! that was nice. I was laying on my tummy on the edge of the bed on all fours but with my hips down between my legs. Really PRESENTING my big white ass. Presenting it to Peter. I honestly wished my ex could see me. Getting ready to take it just like she used to. Then bragging to me about how HUNG her lover was.
Peter took aim with his tennis ball size cock head. it was now shaped more like a small apple when fully hard. I reached back to help guide him but got my hand slapped away. The others helped press his cock into me. He got the head in and stopped. So far it only HURT. They all held me in position so I would not freak out or try to quit trying on them. He pushed in another inch or inch and a half. My body got a little used to his. he felt my mild orgasm and he shot some jism. Some one besides Peter told me it was Pre-cum. He pushed in another TWO inches and this time my love tunnel had to adjust to him again. He waited as I went from super tight to just 'snug' . Only then did he actually start FUCKING me. I would say he got in another 3 or 4 inches after that and bottomed out. There was no way that cock head was getting around and through my inner orifice and up into to open space that would have been BUILT for it. I had a very intense orgasm and I did not know if I shot my own jism or not. They were all making sure I just gave in to being his cum dump for now. He got pretty rough for about the next 15 minutes. I was hoping it was to make himself cum. love taking Black sperm DEEP in me. He shot a load in me that was worthy of a stallion. And i DID feel like I had just been fucked by a horse. His friends were like the trainers who have to make sure a horse does not kill a man with his fucking. Fortunately Peter's sahft was "only " two inches thick. But we had to wait for his head to relax and go down a little bit. It was a lot like being locked onto a dog when he gives you the KNOT. I wondered what was next and they handed me a complete set of honeymoon lingerie. I thought i recognized the label too "Penne Noir" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had become THE favorite of the Black Stallion and I was blowing him at least once a day. He had a wife over a thousand miles away but a natural girl GF in town. This day he had come over for a good sucking on his 12 plus and I liked that he did that. I loved having a private room now. I was falling in love with him. Based on my age and lack of maturity He knew it was puppy love but my hung black stud was taking full advantage of my feelings for Him.
He asked if I would like him to fuck me. As usual I told him he was just too big for that.
He was also thicker than you would expect even for that length of D-I-C-K!
This time he asked "If it WERE possible, would you let me fuck you?" I nodded and just said "YES!"
At that time i was 5'8 138 lb and in good shape. I was also 36A-26-38 so men, young and old had been trying to seduce me for years already.
He told me not to eat anything after breakfast--just water the rest of the day. He had been on the phone with the same officer a lot and when I saw them talking i knew it was one of the doctors.
A white medical technician came over to me after the morning meal and told me where to be at 7:30 that night. He gave me a building and a room number. I knew that this was actually off post and past the seedy part of town. As i was thinking I better go early before dark, he asked if I needed a ride. It was nearly a mile. I said no.
I remembered to wear sneakers for my walk but I carried some red slippers and also white designer panties in my purse. I wore a very sheer pink top and a light white jacket. Also a blue cotton pleated skirt which came about 5 inches above my knees. Navy blue stockings and my sexiest white sneakers. Nothing under except my garter belt.
I arrived early and the technician was already there. He lifted my skirt and had me turn around. He tole me to get on the examining table. I was glad i had not shaved my ass in 6 or 8 days because he was going to shave it no matter what. He also cleaned it inside and out with 3 or 4 tools and 2 different liquids. I had no idea it was like getting prepped for a colonoscopy. He had me stand up and take off my jacket. Then lie back down on my back. He started stroking my little white cock and teasing my protruding nipples. My boobs were completely flat due to being on my back. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "I'm not queer!"
Then he kissed me on the lips and came back to the side and said "My wife would love to see me do this." Then he kissed my neck and sucked it as if he was going to try to leave a mark. Then he moved down and sucked my cock just as hard. I had no idea how long this had taken but now I could see a clock and it was 7:20. He knew just how to tease my nipple and play with my balls. I shot my load in under two minutes. He held it in his mouth and came up to kiss me again. This time he used his tongue and fed me my own load of jism. As i had it in my mouth and slowly swallowed it, he told me I cum a lot and was delicious. He also whispered in my ear, "I am NOT queer but come and see me again."
As he left i hear him say in the doorway "All cleaned up and ready Sir!"
luv to All, MsGary

Last edited by a moderator:
At that time I only weighed 128 lb. 34A-26-36. For racing swim suits I was still wearing the boys's sizes but my Butt stretched them awful tight. Anyway, The Doc and the stallion lifted me onto another table. They knew I would not know how to mount it. I did not even recognize it. I soon found out it was a Gynocology exam table by reading the plaque on the door on the way out later and asking. It was obvious I was to stay on my back. They were a little rough and fussed with the adjustments a lot. Even though built like a girl, I was still male and the table and stirrups also had to be made to fit. MY legs were high above breasts. ONly my hands and arms remained free. Even my chest and forehead were strapped in. A strap above and below my little tits. And nipple clips on my wide aureola. They were a bit impatient with my questions but answered civilly as they did not want me to feel like a victim. I asked why nipple clips and was told that some women lubricate in their vagina from stimulating the nipples and boobs. I loved hearing them called boobs. I also asked why the surgical sewing kit. Doc said in case anything starts ripping, I will stop him and stitch you up. I squirmed at that. He thought because I was scared. Maybe a little but actually cuz I was thrilled that I was about to become a "size queen" under medical supervision. "Now get the Stallion good and hard." He came around to my head and tilted my head down toward him a little on the narrow pad where my head rested and was confined. I did as told, did not know why except I had been told to. Only then did I notice my lover was naked. He had lost 5 or 6 pounds since I met him. He fed me his cock and I stroked what remained outside my mouth. Soon there was nothing left in my hands. I only became aware that I was deep throating him because I could not breathe. He saw this and backed out short of my gag and let me catch my breath around his thick cock. He gently thrust back in and I realized my mouth and throat were perfectly aligned. NO wonder they showed me the movie Deep Throat just the day before. But I was taking 2 inches more than Linda Lovelace. He backed out again and told me to get a deep breath. He thrust in again, faster this time and fucked my throat with short strokes past my gag. I thanked God for real that I was in shape for swimming and also playing trombone as my breath control was at its peak. My lover shot cum down my throat and I only tasted it as he withdreww. Doc took measurements. I looked it up later and converting from metric. He was a bit over 12.5 inches long and a tad over two and a half inches wide. Obviously a little over 8 inches around. Doc used a term I had heard in science describing the curve but the Black Stallion had essentially no curve to his cock--it was officcial. They assured me that is was pre-cum I had just been injected with and the erection would last long enough for all of us. So then it was time to get down to the business/task we were all there for.
luv to All, MsGary

I happened on to this technique by accident and was worried about what was happening in my body. I got real interested in anatomy after this. Just learning a little more about the human body was a relief and I no longer thought I needed to see a Doctor about it. Believe it or not I thought about asking my mother to take me to a gynecologist since that seemed like the kind of doctor who would best know what was going on when a man had gone "around the curve" in me.
My first BoyFreind was a super hung black man nearly 3 years older than I am. At first he seemed like he just wanted to bully me and torment me. But he paid a lot of attention to me and it was later I realized that he was flirting with me and seemed rough because he was older and bigger. 6'4 195 lb and a basketball star. I was 5'8 or 5'9 by then and a swimming champion. And only about 145 lb. My nipples had gotten huge (bigger than a girls) and my breasts had also starting looking like a girl's but only a AA cup. 34AA. It was even officially suggested to me that I wear a training bra. I learned how to use an ace bandage instead for a long time. MY hips had been gettting wider for several years by then also. So, even though a top athlete in a demanding sport--I looked a lot more like a tall slim girl (in my face too).
I started understanding big John's attraction to me but it still made me uncomfortable and he always did something that hurt. Pinching and twisting my boobs or squeezing my ass HARD. Sometimes he kissed and sucked my neck or bit it a little. Always leaving a mark. I was so glad my sister just let my parents think I had a girlfriend OR had been to a party where there were kissing games. The kissing games were true but mostly not with girls.
It happened that the female big John was interested in was one of my two or three best female friends. John was not Quite as interested in me but in retrospect, I realized he thought that he could be successful in seducing me and get the sex he needed. Of course I had seen him in shower and locker room. Also in his shorts and swim suit. His cock was scary big even totally soft. I did not know at the time that guys that big did not usually grow as much bigger as white guys do. Most white men grow to at least 50% bigger than soft when they get an erection. Even growing up to double their soft length. I will get around to John's Dick Size later. At the time I was known by the nick name "BroadBoy" and I just took it because I did not want to fight someone over it. I was 34AA-23-37 soooo......
luv, MsGary

I just checked my journal ( my secret one) and I really did lose nearly ten pounds from my Army training. I would have said I did not have anything to lose. At least they did not kick me out for being TOO skinny. Sometimes they went to the female standard for me on a couple of medical things. Even writing my name and saying my name as Cary. The bigger men started "carry"ing me around too. In a way I liked it but it was also a little degrading.
Back to big John. Many people here know that John got his first blow job from me. He was very demanding but most of His seduction was gentle and a real turn on. He knew that I was scared of the size of his cock and he let me start out by giving him a complete hand job.

He asked me to taste it by licking my hands. I did and I really liked it. the texture, the taste, the smell AND the fact that it came from a Hot black men. He was very handsome and slim but muscular at the same time. 6'4 195 lb. A basketball star. He played center even though a taller man was a starter on team. John's Dick is nearly 12 inches long soft and swells to 13 inches fully hard and gets a little thicker. Whties could not help staring at his crotch whether in shorts or jeans or swim suit, naked in shower, or in locker room in sheer underwear or even UN covered. When I was nearby, he would point it at me and act like he was jacking it. I got comfy with the fact he considered me his "girlfriend!"

luv, MsGary

You all probably know that I was sucking him within a couple days of giving hand job. He always stayed about 3/4 hard after cumming. this left a slight bend to the right just behind the head. I thought "if I can get in just the right position, I can probably take the head down my throat, not just to the back of my mouth. He was glad to let me keep sucking after he came the first time during each blow job session. I finally found the angel to get him down my throat and he came a second time as usual, but this time it only took about two more minutes once he was down my throat (I was DEEP Throating). I knew he wanted intercourse but I was still scared of his size. I Did want him to be my first for everything though.
Luv, MsGary

For a few weeks I sucked John whenever and and whereever he wanted (almost). He even showed me off to his friends and I had stopped using the ace bandage to hide my nipples and had gone to an actual training bra. 34AA. I also wore pantie which John or his friends gave me. I was not completely ok with the fact i was pretty sure they were stealing them from girls.
Anyway, I realized that as long as John was (IS)-he was not quite 2 inches thick. Dildo that were as big as John cost over $30. So I had been using cheaper things to train my only love hole for intercourse. And the things i bought from adult store were a vibe an inch and a quarter wide and a butt plug that maxed out at 1.5 inch. Those sure felt good and I went back to talk to a guy at the "sex shop" (up the street from where my father worked). The guy at the store knew what I was asking even though I stumbled over the words. He said the "real thing will feel even better". I caught up with John at home of one of MY female classmates. All of us whtie boys were pretty sure that none of the girls John was interested in were anywhere near ready for a cock like his. John had been watning intercourse for months -probably a couple years really and I decided it was going to be with me. I asked to speak to him quietly and alone. Jean and Kristy were fine with that and it seemed they knew what I was going to ask him. EVeryone reading this knows what I asked him. Offered him! He was ready to follow me wherever we could make a place for this. He even showed me a tube he had been carrying. This was the first time I could read it because I did not want to seem nosy before. He put it away quickly but I made out something about D...-Lube. I was fine with that and happy he was prepared. All the news about hiv had not become a topic yet but I am from one of the cities that was heavily affected. I also knew that John was pretty inexperienced. Maybe completely Unexperienced other than with me. I also had never had any form of sex with anyone before john. Anyway, we did not even talk about or consider condoms. Up til then that was just about preventing pregnancy from what WE knew. It was hard to find any that would fit John anyway. He kissed me a couple times and pinched my nipples as usual. It was getting dark and I asked, where shall we go? Thinking that fucking should be a little more private than hand jobs or blow jobs. There was an unused field on our way to my house. It was early spring and I wondered if it would be muddy and how cold we would be. I was in summer clothes and he was also not dressed for a cool damp night.
WE kept heading to my house (my grandparents place actually).
My family used that address so I and my brothers could go to a little better school. Sometimes i walked a mile to school and sometimes it was 3.5 miles. The family would kid me a little saying "it's good for your figure"

luv, MsGary

I felt more andmore ready as we made it through the neighborhood and to my grandma and grandpa's house. I did not know who would be there but I had my own key. I was hoping I would get a key to Grandpa's care when the time came too. John was making me feel hornier and hungrier for Him just by being with me and walking. Not too much talking. I wanted to hear all about his hopes, his dreams, his goals but it was nice just being With Him and heading for a bed or couch are even a hard warm floor. WE ended up in the semi finished basement of the family house. It was not too private but there was only one entrance. John did not waste any time and by the time I was in just my panties and bra and wedgie sandals, He was nude and throbbing. We were past the point of no return about an hour and over two miles ago. I squatted down in front of him and sucked him like a good gurl. He worked the panties off of me and had me leave on bra and sandals. He went around behind me and this time did not care that that stopped me from sucking on his huge black pole. Briefly I thought about how scraped up my knees were going to get on the basement floor.
those thought flew out of my mind as I thought about my man and how I was going to do anything to please him. In every way. He lubed up my love hole with one hand and spread some of the special lube on his giant black cock. He pressed that big uncut cock head against my virgin ass and it went in over two inches maybe 3. He got a little aggressive and went an inch or inch and a half farther with each 5 or 6 strokes. I orgasm for the first time and may be from the entry or because he said You are MY girl NOW! I wanted it to never stop but he came a bucket. It really did seem like a half a cup by the way it flooded me. And 3 or 4 of his biggest loads really would be half a cup but...
Anyway, as usual he wanted to cum twice in the session. He wasnted a blos job but I could not take him in my my mouth str8 from ass so i knelt in front of him and gave a real good hand job with two hands. I let him shoot it at my face and mouth and yes too.
His cok bent slightly to the right just behind the head so doggy was not going to be the position for taking him balls deep. I would figure out something but for now he truly believed that white bois should be fucked doggy style.
luv to All, MsGary---birth day next month

After several sessions like this I knew that bi John was bottoming out with just over half his long l-o-o-n-g cock. He would be totally hard the first time and then go again with about 3/4 hard. That did not hurt as much but I could sure tell he wanted to go ballls deep. That monster cock was just flexible enough we might be able to do something about his desires. He had been insisting on doggy style becuse he did not want to feel like less of a man by facing a white boy for sex (intercourse)--as feminiine as I already was. From behind he could not see my 'not fully female " face and could easily ignore my boi package. Finally I got him to agree to let me get on top for a second round sometime soon. He did not mind talking to me or making out Or even gettting sucked off while looking at me and see No a Natural female. It was fucking where he felt it was too "gay" if he was with me face to face. But he would make an exception (I believe he agreed to the coming weekend). I decided to check my finances and price a make-over OR a good wig. My hair was only grown out a little by now. Not quite half way to shoulders.
Luv, MsGary

It was not long before I made cowgirl position a reality for us. He even liked the term and I was to be HIS cowgirl. I worked on putting together a cowgirl outfit soon after. After he came the first time doggy style he swung my leg over and rolled me over with him still in me. That felt great and I was glad I was so flexible from excercise and gymnastics and even wrestling (at the "Y" and ) and swimming. He preferred cowgirl to missionary also. I think due to the fact I am male and this may have felt "gay" to him. Anyway, I made good use of his 3/4 hard cock and it still curves slightly to the right. Now he was pressing against another opening. The orifice that separates your rectum from the rest of your colon. It seemed like it was going to painful. I was hoping no more discomfort than first time through my white love hole.
luv, MsGary